Remembered Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

"Right," Jim said and he began sluicing his thick cock through Carrie's juicy pussy.

"Oh Jim. Yes," Carrie moaned. Then she turned her attention to her daughter's pussy once more, licking it from bottom to top, sucking on it, nibbling on her labia, flicking her tongue across her clitoris.

Caitlin moaned and her body shuddered with pleasure as her mother's tongue and mouth, feeling so soft and slick, licked and sucked on her pussy, giving her immense pleasure. She watch Jim fucking her mother, and her mother mouth-fucking her pussy. She took in a big shuddering breath of joy and excitement. What was happening was just unbelievably amazing to her . . . and she wanted more of it . . . she wanted it to go on for a long, long time.

But it didn't. Caitlin was still excited about fucking Jim and coming, then sucking his cock and having him cum in her mouth. Now, with Jim fucking her mother while her mother was licking her pussy excited her tremendously. This excitement about having incestuous sex with her mother with Jim present and participating overloaded her orgasm receptors and in less than two minutes she felt her second orgasm of the night begin.

"Oh Mom! Mom! Yes, Mom! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Carrie didn't stop. She kept lapping at her daughter's pussy and clitoris. Jim kept fucking Carrie with fast, deep strokes. She was close to coming herself. Licking her daughter's pussy while being fucked by her lover was an amazing and wonderfully exciting reality to her also.

"Ahhh! Yesssss! Mom! That's it! That's it! Ahhhhhh!" And Caitlin was coming and coming hard. Her body shook with pleasure as she shoved her pussy up against her mother's greedy, sucking mouth.

Jim was surprised that he was primed and ready to go again, possibly the fastest recovery time he'd had since he was sixteen. He figured it was because he was so damned excited about having sex with these two really hot women and the fact that they were mother and daughter, and how wonderfully sexy they were.

Jim couldn't hold back any more. Not that he wanted to. After fucking Caitlin and having her bring him off with her mouth and swallowing his cum and, now, watching Carrie lick her daughter's pussy and making her come, put him over the edge.

"God! God! Oh yeah, baby! Oh yeah!" he cried in a strangled voice as his big cock began shooting his thick, gooey semen deep into Carrie's tight vagina. Jim's cock pulsed five times, hard—five big shots of cum—then three times more, less intensely. His body shuddered with the sheer pleasure of it. He was sweating and gasping and loving it.

Carrie had stopped licking and sucking on Caitlin's pussy. She was thrilled by the fact that she had just made both her daughter and her lover come with two different parts of her body. She loved the way Jim's cock had thrust even harder into her as he came and how Caitlin had shoved her pussy hard up against her mouth when she had been coming.

"Wow!" Carrie said, "that was fun. You both came at nearly the same time. What a sensation; holding on to your hips, Caitlin, while you were at the height of your orgasm and then feeling you, Jim, as you pounded your cock into me harder and deeper as you came."

"I'm glad you liked it sweetheart, but I'm sorry I came so soon. I . . . ."

Carrie shifted her hips forward and pulled her cream-filled pussy off of Jim's softening dick with a slight wet, sucking sound. She rolled over Caitlin's leg and onto her back, then propped herself up on her elbows.

"Shh, sweetie," she told Jim. "I'm going to get my chance . . . more than once tonight. You know I will." She gave Jim a big grin, which he returned. "Besides, sweetie," she continued, "Caity gave me a quick hand job before you arrived."

"Oh, so you two started the party before I got here, eh?"

"We sure did," Caitlin said with a grin. And now I want to give Mom her second orgasm of the night. Move, please, Jim. And, Mom, lie back and relax if you want and spread your legs." When Jim and Carrie had done as she asked, Caitlin kneeled between her mother's legs.

"I'm going to lick Jim's cum out of your pussy, Mom," Caitlin said with a big smile.

"Ooo, baby! Are your sure?" Carrie asked, although the thought of her daughter licking her lover's cum from her pussy excited her. She, herself, had never done that. She had seen, sometimes, in porn movies women doing that and it hadn't particularly excited her. But the thought of her daughter's tongue lapping at her pussy to lick up Jim's semen, her mouth sucking it up and then swallowing it, sent a shiver of anticipation through her body. It was so over the top sexually for her . . . until now. Now it excited her, a lot, and she knew that sometime tonight she was going do the same for Caitlin. She shivered again with excitement.

Caitlin laughed. She got up so she could kiss her mother on the mouth. "Yeah, I'm sure, Mom. I mean, I've swallowed cum before, as you just saw, but even before that, and I've licked pussy, yours included. I don't think the two things are mutually exclusive. So just lie back and enjoy."

Carrie laughed too and gave her daughter a quick kiss before she let her body down onto the bed.

"You two are probably the most amazing women that I've ever met," Jim said. He was sitting back on his heels with his hands on his thighs.

"You've got that right, Jim," Caitlin said and she repositioned herself between her mother's thighs.

Carrie laughed. "Come here, Jim, and let me suck all the cum and pussy juice off your lovely cock and get it all clean and shiny wet and ready for more fucking."

"Oh hell yes!" Jim said. He quickly moved up to where Carrie could suck his cock into her mouth easily.

Carrie delicately circled the base of Jim's cock with her forefinger and thumb, preparing to suck it all into her mouth before it started to lengthen out and get hard.

As Carrie slid her mouth over her lover's sticky, wet cock she inhaled sharply through her nose. "Mmmm!" Then she pulled her mouth off Jim's cock. "Oh baby, Caity!" she gasped.

Jim's semen had been leaking out of Carrie's pussy and had reached her anus. As her mother started sucking Jim's cock, Caitlin rubbed her finger around on her mother's asshole, getting it slick with Jim's cum, then she her began pressing on mother's anus before she began to firmly lick around her finger and her mother's asshole before working her way up. She then started to slowly fuck her fingertip in and out of Carrie's ass.

Feeling Caitlin fingering her asshole had surprised Carrie, but she liked it. It added a new element to the excitement and pleasure that Caitlin's tongue and mouth was giving to her pussy while licking up Jim's cum with quick, firm strokes of her tongue and nimble suction of her lips.

As Caitlin had moved in to clean up her mother's ass and cream-filled, oozing sexual slit, she had smelled the slightly pungent odor of Jim's semen first. And, while it was true that she had swallowed cum before, she had never licked it out of another woman's pussy. She was stretching the envelope of her sexual experience here. The smell of Jim's cum reminded her of that, but it didn't stop her or even give her pause. Rather, she moved ahead eagerly, savoring the taste of the sticky ejaculate as she first began to lick and suck it up.

Carrie turned her attention back to Jim's cock, which was getting harder and longer quickly. She sucked it deep into her mouth. It wasn't too hard yet. She had dropped her hand from it and now she swallowed, stuck out her tongue and forced her nose to Jim's belly, taking his hardening erection deep down her throat while licking his balls.

Now it was Jim's turn to cry out with pleasure. What a feeling, to have his cock shoved fully into Carrie's mouth and down into her throat and to feel her tongue on his balls. He felt her swallow, once, twice. That was even more exciting.

Carrie choked and gagged and slid Jim's cock out of her mouth. She licked and sucked up the heavy, thick saliva that deepthroating him had created. She deep-throated him another half-dozen times before settling down to just sucking his cock. She looked up at him with those beautiful, startling blue eyes, which were now slightly wet from gagging, making her eye make-up run a bit. Jim thought she looked absolutely beautiful.

Caitlin was now fully invested in licking, slurping, and sucking all of Jim's cum out of her mother's pussy that she could while gently fingering her asshole. This was making Carrie moan with exquisite pleasure while continuing to suck Jim's cock. She also helped her daughter out by using her well-toned vaginal muscles to push the semen out to Caitlin's wonderful, sucking mouth.

Jim was fully erect now. He pulled his hard cock out of Carrie's mouth and bent down to kiss her long and lovingly.

"Enjoy, my darling," he told her. "I'm going to fuck Caitlin from behind now.

Carrie smiled up at Jim. "Fuck her good, honey, like you did me." Then she gave a shiver of pleasure as Caitlin's mouth and tongue, having lapped up and swallowed all the semen she could, began to lick her mother's pussy in earnest. Caitlin gave special attention between her mother's inner lips just under the clitoral hood. That was usually a very sensitive spot on any woman's pussy. It seemed to be so for Carrie, too, as evidenced by her gasps and moans of delight and pleasure.

Jim had smiled back at Carrie then quickly positioned himself behind Caitlin. Caitlin had heard what Jim had said about fucking her and had gotten up on her knees, ass high, getting ready for him to fuck her from behind.

Caitlin licked for a while, then, as if giving on open-mouth kiss, placed her lips over her mother's erect little pleasure rod and, without using her tongue, sucked repeatedly.

"Oh my God, Caitlin!" Carrie cried. "Oh yes! Oh yes! That's good, so good!"

While Caitlin was busy licking and sucking her mother's pussy and fingering her asshole, Jim grabbed the shaft of his cock and firmly rubbed the head of it between Caitlin's wet labia . . . and she was very wet, almost dripping wet. He shove his cock in part way then pulled it out and smeared more of Caitlin's pussy juice around on her pussy lips. He went in part way again to get his cock even more wet, and pulled it out once more. Then, in one smooth motion, he shoved his big cock deep into Caitlin vagina, quickly stretching it in length and width. He began fucking her with easy, deep strokes.

Caitlin pulled her mouth from her mother's pussy and sucked air in a big gasp. She pressed her forehead down onto the top of her mother's pussy, her nose firmly against Carrie's clitoris. "Oh wow! Yes! God, Jim. That feels soooo good. Your cock feels soooo good." Then she went back to mouth-fucking her mother's pussy and fingering her ass.

Carrie levered herself up onto her elbows and gave Jim a big grin and a wink. He just smiled back at her as he kept on fucking Caitlin.

Carrie looked down to where her daughter was licking and sucking her pussy, giving her so much pleasure. Caitlin's eyes were closed as she concentrated on what she was doing to her mother and what Jim was doing to her. Then she opened her eyes and looked up at her mother.

"Your mouth feels so good, baby, as well as your finger pressing on my ass," Carrie said. "I love you Caitlin. And I love that we can have sex together and share Jim, too."

Caitlin pulled her mouth away from her mother's pussy. "Me too, Mom. And, oh, what Jim's cock is doing to me. Thanks for sharing him, Mom." Caitlin went back to making love to her mother with her mouth.

"And me, too," Jim said, "both of you. This is probably the most exciting sex I've ever had—two women who are also mother and daughter and bi-sexual. So thank you both for sharing me with you."

Caitlin didn't say anything. She just kept her head down, licking and sucking on her mother's pussy and sliding her fingertip around and around her mother's anus, dipping into it every now and then.

Carrie, chuckled and nodded, then lay back down on the bed. She moaned and her body shivered with pleasure as Caitlin's teeth caught her clitoris and began to gently nibble on it.

The only sounds for the next few moments were of heavy breathing and some moaning, the wet sounds of pussy licking, and the equally wet sounds of a big cock fucking a tight and very wet pussy.

"Oh that's it Caity, that's it! Keep doing that," Carrie said.

Caitlin's was now alternating between sucking hard on her mother's clitoris, then licking it. She had stopped fingering Carrie's asshole and had slid two fingers from her other hand into her mother's vagina and was rubbing them over the anterior wall, sliding them back and forth over her G-spot.

A strangled cry escaped Carrie's throat and her body convulsed as a soul-shaking orgasm overtook her. Her thighs closed up on her daughter's head and trapped her against her pulsating pussy as she came.

Jim watched with fascination, still fucking Caitlin, with deep but slower strokes now.

Caitlin stopped finger-fucking her mother and stopped licking and sucking on her clitoris and waited. Besides feeling a sense of excited accomplishment—bringing her mother to orgasm with her mouth and fingers with Jim watching—she was quite aware of his thick cock moving smoothly in and out of her pussy, filling and un-filling her vagina, then filling it again.

Carrie relaxed her legs and let them fall out to either side. "Mmmm, yeah! That was a good one, baby. I didn't hurt you, did I, slamming my legs together?"

"No, Mom, you didn't," Caitlin said. She now pulled her fingers from her mother's pussy.

"It just hit me so suddenly and so hard and it was like I didn't have any control over my legs . . . and like I just wanted to pull it—you—in tight and hold you there . . . tight, close."

Jim stopped fucking Caitlin and pull his cock from her vagina.

"Oh, nooo! Jim why did you do that?" Caitlin asked.

"Because I want to fuck you face-to-face, looking at you . . . If you don't mind."

"Well okay. Not a problem," Caitlin giggled and flipped over on to her back beside her mother. She hooked her elbows behind her knees, reached up to grab her ankles, and pulled her thighs wide and back down towards her body.

"Is this okay?" Caitlin gave Jim a wicked grin.

"Oh my God!" Was all Jim could say as he stared down at this beautiful young woman. Her position was so obscenely and beautifully open to him, whether he wanted to lick her pussy or fuck it, or her ass for that matter. Her shapely thighs flowed down to her lovely rounded ass. Her shaved pussy, with their wet lips, and her tight little puckered asshole; it was all framed immediately in front of him. His cock got unbelievably, almost painfully rigid as he took in this fantastic and overtly sexual pose Caitlin had taken.

Carrie had gotten to her knees and was leaning on Jim's shoulder. Her daughter's completely exposed vagina and anus gave her a tingle through her body. She felt an urge to push Jim out of the way and start licking her daughter's pussy again.

Jim leaned forward a bit and began rubbing his huge, swollen, cockhead up and down through Caitlin wet labia.

"Oooo, yes!" Caitlin moaned.

Jim made a few short thrusts into Caitlin's fuck hole, dredging up more of her copious vaginal lubrication, getting the first half of his cock and Caitlin's pussy lips wet all over again.

"Oh, Jim, don't tease me," Caitlin groaned. "Just shove it in me."

So he did.

"Ahhhhh!" she cried, as Jim suddenly shifted his body forward, bracing his hands on either side of Caitlin's body and rammed his cock smoothly and deeply into her cunt.

Jim grunted out his pleasure as he felt his cock slid through her tight vaginal sphincter, not stopping until it banged up against the back of Caitlin vagina.

"Uh!" Caitlin grunted.

"Damn! Sorry about that." Jim said.

"No. No, that's all right," Caitlin said. She was strangely aware that the bit of pain she had just felt excited her. "Just fuck me, Jim. Fuck me hard."

Jim didn't need any more encouragement. He began banging his thick, hard tool in and out of Caitlin's oh so wet pussy—wet but very tight—filling it completely then pulling back until the ridge of his glans was spreading Caitlin's vaginal opening then slamming back in all the way to the bottom.

Every time Jim hit bottom, Caitlin grunted. "Oh God yes, Jim! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out loudly.

Caitlin loved making love to her mother and to her college roommate. She loved licking pussy and having her pussy licked, but she really loved getting fucked by a big, hard cock; feeling the man above her; feeling her pussy getting pummeled, pounded, filled and refilled and refilled with that wonderful bit of hard man flesh. Jim's hard cock was the biggest she had ever experienced and she loved it. It was wonderful.

Caitlin released her ankles and shifted her legs. Jim moved his arms, one at a time, then Caitlin spread her legs out to the side and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to feel his hard, muscular body working over her as he continued to fuck her furiously.

Jim braced himself on his elbows and knees. He slid his hands under Caitlin's shoulder blades, his fingers curled up over her shoulders. He was then able to pull Caitlin's body down a couple of inches, rhythmically as his hips speared his cock deep into her pussy, pushing her body against his arms and hands.

Caitlin lay there, legs wide spread, letting Jim, in effect, shuttle her body back and forth on his cock. She had never had a man manipulate her body like this while fucking her. She loved the feeling, as well as how his wonderfully hard manhood was giving her such a delicious feeling in her pussy. Pumping her, pumping her pumping her, fucking her, fucking her, fucking her.

"Oh yes, Jim! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Caitlin cried out again.

Carrie was sitting back on her heels, her thighs spread wide. She was rubbing her pussy and clitoris. Watching Jim fucking her daughter so violently, at her daughter's request and, obviously, with much enjoyment, had Carrie in a high state of arousal. Her fingers were wet with her pussy juices and now she began plunging three of them in and out of her vagina, wanting so badly to be where Caitlin was now, but loving watching her daughter and Jim fucking like animals.

Caitlin buried her face in the crook of Jim neck. She smelled a hint of his cologne and his natural male scent. She licked the sweat that popped up on his skin. Mmm, she thought, he smells good and tastes good too. She bit down on this thick trapezius muscle as a wave of nearly overwhelming pleasure swelled up inside her from the pure fucking pleasure this man was giving her.

And then Caitlin arched her body up, pressing her head back into the mattress and shoving her pussy hard up against Jim's pounding cock as she came . . . and came . . . and came with a hard, body-shuddering, gasping, crying-out-loud-with-pleasure orgasm.

Carrie was now using the fingers of one hand to stimulate her clitoris as she fucked her pussy with the three fingers of her other hand. Seeing and hearing her daughter coming, and coming strongly, sent Carrie over the edge of the plateau of intensely pleasurably sexual tension and down into the eye-fluttering, jaw-clenching, body-shivering ecstasy of her own orgasm.

Through clenched teeth, Carrie grunted out, "Oh yes, Jim! Fuck her! Fuck my baby! Make her come good!"

Jim didn't need the encouragement of his lover to urge him on. The fact that Caitlin was in the throes of a strong orgasm, brought on by her wanton willingness to fuck him; to have him fuck her hard, fast, and deep; that his hard cock was still pumping in and out of Caitlin's tight, slick, grasping pussy; and that he had been ready to explode for several seconds now was more than enough to send him into his own strong orgasm.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers