Remembered Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

His cock ejaculated several thick strings of his cum deep into Caitlin's cunt. The pleasure he felt with each spasm of his manhood, each ejaculation of his semen was intense.

Jim grunted and gasped and cried out in a strained voice, "I'm coming, coming!

Within seconds the sexual tension had drained out of Jim and he held himself up off of Caitlin's body with trembling arms. He was perspiring freely, as was Caitlin, below him.

Carrie shook herself as she pulled her fingers out of her pussy. She smiled then raised her wet fingers to her mouth to licked them off.

Caitlin put her arms around Jim's neck and pull him down on top of her to kiss him long and lovingly. She loved the feeling of his weight on her, knowing that he was supporting part of it himself. "That was great, Jim. Wow! Thanks."

Jim laughed as he rolled off of Caitlin. "No, Caitlin, thank you."

Both Caitlin and Carrie laughed and Carrie slid up next to her daughter to give Caitlin her own loving, lingering kiss. "Watching you two fuck was so damned exciting that I couldn't help but masturbate."

"So you really don't mind me fucking Caitlin?" Jim asked.

Caitlin gave her mother an expectant look.

"Oh, absolutely not, Jim. Like I said, it excited me, but really, really excited me to see my beautiful lover fucking my beautiful baby girl."

Caitlin laughed. "Well, Mom, I'm not exactly a baby, now, am I?"

"You know what I mean, sweetie," Carrie said. She leaned in and kissed her daughter several times.

Jim propped himself up on his elbow and watched those two beautiful women, one young, one mature, a mother and her daughter, kissing and sucking on each other's mouths and tongues in front of him. Both of them so hot he had a hard time believing that this was really happening to him . . . to them. But he was thankful that it was.

Carrie started kissing her daughter's throat then slowly moved down to her breasts. She took one nipple in her mouth and sucked on it and bit gently, then more firmly, eliciting a moan of pleasure from Caitlin. Then she did the same to her daughter's other nipple.

Carrie kissed and gently massaged Caitlin's breasts for a few moments, then she started kissing further down her daughter's body, crossing back and forth over her lean, flat belly, biting at the firm muscles under the soft, smooth skin. That her daughter's skin was wet with perspiration didn't bother her at all as she licked and tasted and nibbled and kissed her way towards her daughter's vagina.

Caitlin was breathing harder now, and moaning and gasping as her mother's mouth made her stomach muscles twitch and ripple.

Jim watched, fascinated. He felt the blood flowing back into his cock already, giving him that wonderful feeling that was the beginning of arousal. He began to gently stroke his cock, which was becoming erect once again. It was still quite wet and sticky. He got up quietly and went into the bathroom to rinse and dry his cock at the sink.

Caitlin's legs were only slightly apart when Carrie's mouth reached the very top of her daughter's sexual crevice. Carrie got onto her hands and knees, spread her daughter's legs open, then maneuvered herself between them.

Caitlin watched Jim go as she propped herself up on her elbows to watch her mother.

Carrie lowered her body down until her mouth was directly over her daughter's pussy, which was oozing with Jim's semen. She stuck out her tongue and began lapping delicately, like a cat, at Caitlin's cum-filled cunt.

Caitlin inhaled sharply at the electric touch of her mother's tongue. Even though she had just done this to her mother a little while ago it was super exciting to her to see her mother licking Jim's sticky ejaculate from her own pussy.

Carrie looked up at her daughter and smiled, although Caitlin couldn't see it. She then set about seriously licking and sucking Jim's gooey man juice out of Caitlin's pussy, driving her tongue deeper into her daughter's pussy with each stoke of her tongue. Caitlin helped out by pushing with her vaginal muscles. Carrie suck up every bit of Jim's sticky male essence that she could, then began making love to her daughter's pussy with her mouth, intent on giving her as much oral pleasure as possible. This wasn't an exhibition for Jim. Carrie loved her daughter and loved giving her oral sexual pleasure. What she was doing was all about her love for Caitlin, both emotionally and physically.

Caitlin sighed and settled back onto the bed. She automatically reached down with both hands to rest them on her mother's head, her fingers lightly curled into the spiky hairdo. She had a strong urge to pull her mother's mouth hard up against her pussy, but didn't want to stop what her mother was doing right now. It felt so damned good, and Caitlin knew she wasn't ready to orgasm yet.

Jim climbed back onto the bed to watch the show. He began stroking his cock until it got hard again. He loved watching his lover performing oral sex on her daughter again and once again he was in a highly aroused state of sexual readiness. He figured he could come just by watching and masturbating, but he didn't want to do that. He wanted to save his next load of cum, and the great pleasure it would give him to release it, for one of these two beautiful, sexy women, either in one of their mouths or pussies.

Carrie was making broad flat stokes with her tongue from the bottom of her daughter's pussy to the top. Then she changed rhythm and began to nibble and suck on Caitlin's labia, tugging on them, then placing her whole mouth over her daughter's small, beautiful pussy and sucking on it hard. And she didn't forget to pay attention to Caitlin hard little clitoral bud. Every time she brushed it, either with her nose, or her lips, or her tongue, Caitlin would cry out a little and her body would shiver with pleasure.

Caitlin looked over, through half-closed, slightly unfocussed eyes, to where Jim was lightly running his hand up and down his beautiful cock. She wanted desperately to suck on it, to have him ejaculate in her mouth again, but she didn't want to lose her concentration on the pleasure her mother's mouth was giving her.

Caitlin was breathing heavily and making little guttural sounds in the back of her throat, along with her body shuddering frequently from what her mother was doing to her. She was very close to coming.

"That's it. That's it, Mom. Oh yes, yes. Keep doing that," Caitlin begged her mother.

Carrie had decided it was time to make a full out assault on her daughter's clitoris. She was licking on it, circling it with her tongue, nibbling on it, tugging on it, sucking on it.

"Ahhhh, yessss, Mom!" Caitlin suddenly cried out. "I'm coming! Yes! That's it! I'm comiiing! "

Caitlin's fingers tightened up in her mother's hair and pulled Carrie's face and mouth down hard on her up-thrusting pussy as the wonderful electric pulse of orgasm coursed through her body. She pushed and ground her pussy against her mother's mouth for several seconds And then it was over. And then she was sighing and laughing. "Mmm! Mom! Wow! That was great. Thank you!"

Caitlin released her mother's head and reached down to her shoulders to pull her up on top of her. Mother and daughter kissed long and hard. Some of Jim's cum was still on Carrie's chin as well as a copious amount of Caitlin's vaginal lubrication. It got smeared on Caitlin's chin now. When they finished with the kiss, Carrie licked up the remaining bit of semen that had transferred to her daughter's chin, and Caitlin did the same with what was remaining on her mother's.

"That was just fucking amazing," Jim spoke up.

Mother and daughter turned towards Jim. They both laughed.

"You liked watching me go down on my daughter again didn't you, licking your cum out of her pussy, eh?"

"Oh hell yes! It was all I could do not to come while watching that live, lesbian sex show."

"Well how would you like to come in my mouth again, Jim?" Caitlin asked.

"Better yet," Carrie said, "we'll both suck your cock, taking turns, back and forth."

"Oh yeah!" Caitlin said, and kissed her mother again.

"Oh yeah is right," Jim said.

Carrie rolled off of her daughter. "Here, let Jim lay down in the middle of the bed, Caity. We can get on either side of him and suck him. I think I can show you a technique that you may not have seen before, and that you're really going to like, sweetie." The last bit was directed at Jim.

They got into position, leaning over their knees, bodies at about a 45 degree angle from Jim's with their butts towards the top of the bed where Jim could reached out and caress their asses and pussies, which he did. Then Carrie instructed her daughter. "I'm going to slide my mouth down Jim's cock then, when I come back up, you be right there to take his cock in as soon as my mouth comes off of it. And we just keep doing that, first my mouth, then yours, without stopping until Jim's lovely cock starts spitting out big gobs of his gooey cum into our mouths and we swallow it all. And, if any of it doesn't make it into our mouths, well, you'll know what to do."

"Sounds like fun," Carrie said.

"Oh yeah," Jim said.

Carrie started. Her hot, wet, smooth mouth took in more than half the length of Jim's lip-stretching cock on the way down. Back at the tip, just barely out of Carrie's mouth, Caitlin took over, swallowing as much of Jim big cock as she could before coming back up and kissing her mother's lips as Carrie went down on Jim's cock again.

And so it went, up and down, back and forth from mouth to mouth. Jim thought he was in cocksucking heaven. A man might think that one mouth sucking his cock would feel exactly like another, but it doesn't. The movement is different. The tension is different. The feeling is different. And then there was the fact that these two beautiful women, who were giving him such wonderful head, were mother and daughter. He still couldn't believe his luck; that this was actually happening and not a dream. He was so turned on and excited from all that had happened so far this evening, and now with both of them going down on him it didn't take long before he was blowing another big load out of his big, hard cock.

Jim grunted and gasped and relished that oh-so-wonderful feeling as his cum sped up and shot out of his pulsing cock.

Caitlin had just taken Jim's cock in her mouth and was on the way down when she heard him, then felt the first blast of his thick semen hit the back of her tongue. She brought her mouth up and Carrie went down as Caitlin swallowed. Carrie took the second blast of cum and the third one came as the two women were switching Jim's cock from Carrie's mouth to Caitlin's. That blast left cum on the cheeks of both women. The fourth blast nearly shot straight down Caitlin's throat when she was at the bottom of her stroke and the fifth one came before she reached the top. There was a sixth one, which Carrie took mid-way down on Jim's cock. After that, the two women sucked on Jim's cock a half dozen more times each before stopping, producing several spasms from Jim's cock, but only a few drops of cum.

"My God, that was wonderful, ladies!" Jim said. "Just fucking wonderful!"

"I thought you would like that," Carrie said. She leaned over to lick and suck up the cum from her daughter's cheek, then turned her cheek for Caitlin to do the same for her.

Both women turned around and laid down beside Jim and snuggled up to him on their sides. Jim got his arms around the backs of both of them. He placed his left hand on Caitlin's left breast and his right hand on Carries right breast. He gently caressed both breasts, loving the wonderful, soft, womanly feel of their flesh.

"I'm having a hard time believing this is happening," Jim said. He hugged Carrie close and kissed her a long time.

When they broke the kiss, Carrie asked, "So what are you having a hard time believing? That you're having sex with two hot, bi-sexual women, or that we just happen to be mother and daughter?"

"I guess it's the mother-daughter thing mostly," Jim said, "but there's also the fact that I've never been with two women at the same time who were so damned good-looking and so damned sexual."

Carrie and Caitlin laughed at that, but were very pleased.

"You're so sweet, Jim," Caitlin said.

"Not as sweet as you are, lover," Jim said as he pulled Caitlin in close for a long, sweet kiss also.

They all took a bathroom break after that, then remembered that they had cold champagne waiting for them so they relaxed together sipping the wine and talking. Later Jim made love to Carrie again, with Caitlin just watching. Then, after more kissing and caressing among the three of them, he made love to Caitlin with Carrie lying beside them, stroking his back and kissing her daughter on the neck and nibbling on her ear, all the while whispering to her how much she loved her and how wonderful it was to watch Jim fucking her.

After that Caitlin went into the hall bathroom to take a quick rinsing shower, and Carrie and Jim did the same together in the master bath. They decided to changed the sweat-soaked sheets for fresh one before they all climbed back into bed together, with Jim in the middle. After some kissing and caressing and desultory talk about where this threesome relationship might be going, they kissed each other one last good night kiss and all three of them quickly slipped into a deep and relaxing sleep.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers