All Comments on 'Remembering Becky Ch. 01'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really well written and erotic too!

This story is really well written and I hope you continue to write. You brought back memories for me that were sweet and wonderful. The first love of my life died tragically at 23, but she had never shaved in her life and her underarm and pubic hair was a big part of our short adventure together. I agree that it is not a fetish to prefer natural, but those that prefer shaved and bald have a serious fetish. Please keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Jungle hair

Becky was simply awesome. Her lush armpit forests were some place where I would love to get lost. Travelling the vast expanse of her underarm jungle might just whet my appetite for dinner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing armpits!!!

This has got to be one of the most erotic descriptions of a man stroking, kissing, smelling and experiencing the earthy, natural, unshaved armpits of a beautiful woman ever written. My arousal grew more intense as the story unfolded. By the time David confessed his fascination on the phone to Becky, I was panting with excitement. (And removing my trousers.)

As the narrator found a gushing release at the end of the encounter, so did I, in an incredible torrent! (Thank you!)

Really looking forward to more unshaved adventures at "dinner"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hair! Hair!! Hair!!!

I can eat and munch a woman's armpit hair for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am just awaiting the feast at dinner. Can there be more than one dish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
thank you

This entire story is a wonderful read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous