Remembering Becky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few drinks I had managed to feel more comfortable and was actually enjoying myself, but I figured that it would be a good idea for me to be the one to cut out first. I whispered to Becky that I was going to leave and she nodded, jumping up and announcing our departure.

When we got outside, I felt bad about Becky leaving too, as that was not my idea. We were on the busline and I could easily get home from there, which I explained to Becky.

"No, I had about all I could take anyway. Kelly has a senior class thing tonight so I had to leave soon anyway. Hop in and allow me to take you to your adobe Dave" Becky insisted.

I directed Becky to my apartment complex as we discussed the group we had just left. Becky said that she figured that we were the topic of their conversation now anyway, and I had to agree.

The complex is lived in was about a ten minute drive from the bar. It was a bland group of six brick buildings with four apartments in each. It was a decent enough place and my apartment was on the bottom floor of the building closest to the woods, which afforded me as much privacy as you could get there.

Becky pulled in and drove back to my building. I was getting ready to thank her for the ride when she pulled into a parking space and killed the engine.

"Would you mind letting me use your potty Dave?" Becky asked. "I should have gone at the bar I suppose, and I'll never make it home."

Of course it was fine, and we walked down the path to my place. All the while I was mentally trying to remember what kind of shape the place was in. I was a decent enough housekeeper as guys go, and was happy to see that the place was in good shape when we went in.

"Hey this is pretty nice Dave" Becky commented as I pointed her toward the bathroom, which I hoped was in equally good shape.

"Yeah, it's not worth the money they ask for it, but it beats living in the city" I answered as Becky closed the door behind her.

I hoped she wouldn't be in there too long as the drinks had done a number on me as well, and I was pleased to hear the plumbing flowing in a moment. Did I leave a fresh towel up? Hope so, I thought.

It seemed I did and Becky emerged commenting favorably about my taste in shower curtains. I asked her to wait a second and hurried in after her to relieve myself.

I emerged shortly thereafter and started to talk to Becky but realized she wasn't there. I figured she might be looking at my CD and tape collection but she was not in the living room, or the kitchen for that matter. I went over to look out the window, thinking it weird that Becky would just leave, when I heard the sound of a throat being cleared. The sound was coming from behind the almost closed door of my bedroom.

I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest as I walked slowly to the door and eased it open. I didn't know what to expect when it opened. I know what I was hoping for, but what I encountered was not anything I had imagined.

Becky was lying on my partially made bed. She had taken her sweater and shoes off, but was otherwise fully dressed in her slacks, bra and socks. Becky was lying on her back, with her hands interlocked behind her head, leaving no doubt as to what she was showing me.

"You wanted a better look Dave, well here you go" Becky said grinning. "C'mon in before the alcohol wears off and I figure out how stupid I must look."

I stood stunned in the doorway for a minute, taking in the view while my head spun. I quickly surmised that Becky had mentioned the alcohol as a kind of excuse for what she was doing. I figured that if she could use booze as an excuse for strange behavior so could I, so I walked over to the side of the bed and sat beside Becky.

She was wearing a white long line bra that encased a pair of delightful breasts, from what I could see. Even laying on her back she possessed a deep cleavage, with those nifty freckles sprinkled there as well as all over her upper chest and shoulders. But the main course being offered was the subject of our phone conversation earlier that week.

My eyes were riveted to the amazing sight of Becky's underarms, filled to overflowing with swirling dark red hair. Almost crimson hair that sprayed down almost to the side elastic of her bra and well up the inside of her arm. I glanced over and saw that Becky was watching my reactions with some amusement. I tried to speak but what came out was more like a croak.

"Nice, really nice" I managed to squeak out finally. "Uh... um... are you ticklish Becky?" I asked tentatively.

Becky shook her head no, and I found myself reaching forward with my left hand, lightly grazing the astonishingly abundant growth. The hair was unbelievably soft and my fingers felt like they were sliding through corn silk as they traveled slowly through the expansive forest. Although the hair was not particularly dense, it completely covered her entire underarm and slightly beyond.

When I looked at Becky's face again I was half expecting her to be laughing at me, but instead she just looked like she was enjoying me enjoying her. Blame it on the booze, I thought, and bent down toward Becky.

For a second I had misgivings on what I was going to do, but only for a second. I bent down and softly kissed Becky's underarm, the hair almost impossibly soft against my lips. A slight aroma of what seemed like a spice of sorts wafted into the air in response to my activity.

Not hearing any resistance or laughter, I began nibbling and kissing Becky's underarm, only stopping at the point the hair ended near Becky's prominent bicep. I let my tongue glide back down through the lush forest, having been completely enraptured by its softness.

I heard a faint gasping sound and when I looked over, I saw that Becky's face was flushed and she was arching her head back, her mouth wide open. She was actually enjoying this, and enjoying it as much as I was, her breathing having become deeper and more rapid.

My kisses grew more intense, my nibbling more and more passionate as my hand slid up to cup her breast over the bra. Her impressively large nipple was practically bursting through the fabric before my hand got there, and now it felt like blue steel in my palm as I thought of ways to get the harness off gracefully. My lips continued to gently caress the hollow beneath Becky's arm, my tongue still darted madly, as my hand began kneading her breast.

In a flash, Becky sat up and swung out of bed, leaving me to crash face down on the space she had just occupied. She had her sweater back on in a second and before I knew it Becky was patting me on the back and saying good bye.

Leaving me.... well, confused for one thing. What had I done? Becky seemed to be enjoying things. The apartment door closed behind her as I tried to think what had gone wrong.

I looked around the bedroom. All that lingered was that gentle spice aroma in the air, and a raging hard on in my pants.

As I layed there on the bed trying to assimilate all that had happened in the last two minutes, I surrendered to the inevitable and pulled off my slacks. My underwear followed quickly,having been absolutely saturated with what had oozed out of me in copious amounts during that brief encounter. It only took a couple of strokes for me to achieve ecstacy, but not with quite the degree of pleasure I had thought was headed my way moments before.

Cleaning up, I tried to figure out where I stood. Was dinner still on? Did I do something wrong? The questions haunted me the entire weekend. So too did the memory of those amazing few moments, moments totally unlike any that I had ever experienced before.

next... dinner is served

12