All Comments on 'Rental with Benefits'

by Max47

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I enjoyed the first chapter and look forward to more of this well written story. You've laid the ground work for some interesting twists and variations. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Definate possiblity

This has deifnate possiblity! You laid out quite a beginning for these two people and what can become a very hot relationship. Personally I think that not continuing on with this will detract away from the overall story especially with the way it ended. It just seems there is more to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One of the best...

I hve been a reader here for about 4 years and you are without a doubt one of the best. I look forward for more in this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Twist

Cute way to get them together and well composed material. A joy to see someone with more than just sex on the mind. You can bet I will be looking for the next chapter.

An old codger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting start

The possibilities of a wild relationship are there.

I like the easy approach to the development of the first encounter.

I look forward to the next chapters and look for a great amount of much needed release for both of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep Going

Keep going with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

I wish I had a landlady like Marla. I'd never move out.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
probably good story

Sorry to be critical about what seems to be a promising start to a story, but I gave up about half way through. because your hero is suppose to be a reasonably mature adult and I just got tired of him acting like a tongue-tied 13 year old while he ogled his new land lady .

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interest "crushed"...

I found an otherwise good story spoiled by: a)the offputting use of phrases such as "crushing kisses", "crushed me to her" b) the use of measurements in description. Why do you have to give the measurements of his cock, her breasts and aureoles? Who stops to measure these things? It just jolts the reader out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT COMBINATION

Congratulations.This story perfectly combines hot sex with a gentle, humane approach to mature relationships. I especially appreciate the way your characters respect each other, even as they openly use one another for sexual gratification. I noticed only a couple of literary miscues and they were not serious enough to destroy the fictive dream. Well Done. Please keep them coming (pun intended,)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMax47@Max47
Old straight white male still very much alive and interested in life. Joined so I can submit stories. Started to recently write my own and want to see if others enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES