Requiem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hands on both sides of my lips, spreading me open completely. I saw a lone tongue emerge from the darkness, licking my nether lips. It was erotic in itself to watch a pleasurable act, but to watch and still be partially blinded by the swallowing blackness was electrifying. I felt pressure on my mound and witnessed Vonni pushing back on it, revealing more of myself to her. She kept her hand like that, stretching me, for more than a minute. It was teasing to me and mildly uncomfortable – my clit was aching for the release it seemed it would never have.

Then I felt tugging, my lips spreading further as I felt Vonni's fingers touching her, rubbing, flicking, and stroking.

"Uhhh... uhhhhhh..."

"Shereeee are you tender?" She asked mockingly, using her pet name for me to add strength to her teasing. I felt her squeeze me and I involuntarily jerked my hips, quivering.

"Yes."

Then, quite suddenly, I heard and felt an audible smack as her palm landed on my lips.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed.

"Much better." Veronica purred.

Little slaps followed as my whimpering spurred her on. I felt her tongue lather itself over my mound, my lips, nibbling them in the process. My chest began to redden as heat and blood began spreading through out my body. Then, I felt weight on the couch lift.

My legs were being spread wider, my hips pulled in her direction, scooting to the edge of the couch. My sex was exposed lewdly as the dew on it twinkled in the light. I saw Vonni's face appear as she licked from my opening to the apex of my pussy, a strand of spit connecting her tongue to my center after pulling away. I was panting, the shallow breaths desperate for release.

"You will not close your legs for any reason. Do you understand?" A voice whispered sternly from the dark.

"Yes." I mewled.

"And you are to watch me. That's an order." I felt the heat of her mouth returning to my pussy as I nodded slowly, moaning, "Uh huh..."

I felt a slap on my lips as I began to puff up, the tender flesh swollen and inflamed began to throb more as the seconds ticked past. I yelped as she continued to swipe my lips, back and forth, slap after slap. She removed her hand to reveal my pussy that was quivering in the chilled air, my buttocks squirming on the couch.

"Nicely puffed up." She whispered as she traced her fingers over and around my clit, feather strokes. I choked on a scream, feeling veins pulsing in my throat as I tried to center myself and calm my ever-ascending libido.

"You aren't allowed to cum until my eyes say so." Veronica said with a voice devoid of sympathy.

I whimpered in reply, feeling her fingers encircling her, pulling.

"You remember how your nips felt not too long ago, right, my Shereee?" Veronica asked from the shadows, a hint of her pale skin visible. I was watching her hand entranced, staring as she flicked her finger back and forth, the juices mingling and mixing.

"Y-ye... Ohh..."

"Wrong answer." A loud and angry smack followed, the sound thick in the silence of the lounge.

I cried out, digging my nails in my palms. After the first slap, I was waiting in anxious fear if another would follow. All there was that I heard afterwards was my own excited breathing. I made myself answer her.

"Yes." I said clearly.

"Then you know what's in store for you now. But, you only have one clitty, my Shereee. Get comfy." I felt her breath caressing my intimate bits like the lover she was. I leaned back further, propping my head on my arms more fully, giving me better access to the scene below. Two fingers appeared, immediately drawing towards my clit. They fumbled and rubbed until she grasped her within the two digits and kept them there, unmoving. I steadied my breathing as the two fingers began rubbing slowly. Up, and then down.

I felt my eyes close as the fingers squeezed me once, twice, and then halted. I felt the precipice nearing, that cliff I so very much wished to soar from.

"Look at me."

I felt my eyes fight to keep my lids from opening, but a quick slap from Veronica was all it took to persuade me. Looking down, I watched as she inserted a long, pale, nail-polished finger into my opening. I felt myself squeeze her as I watched hungrily, my hips visibly quivering. Mixing her finger within my honey pot, I felt her withdraw a honey-coated digit. Without breaking eye contact, she began lathering my beany with it, as she sucked me in, her lips meeting at my slick lips.

"Oh, Veronica! Please!"

Oh, please. Lick me, suck me. Please." I begged her as my pussy was on the verge of exploding. My lips were gradually opened now as my arousal spiked, my orgasm moments away. "

A fleeing second passed as green eyes looking; searching, pleading bore into my hazels lovingly – and then she moved her mouth, causing my hips to shake.

She began slurping as she sucked the honey away, moving her mouth to and fro. My hips pushed into her lips, further and further until she kept her head still, grabbing the cheeks of my ass that was spread wide as she helped me push into her face, fucking her mouth with my pussy.

"OOH VON!" I screamed as she sucked me inside her mouth, her lips beautiful on me. I felt my orgasm picking up speed, about to tip as it teetered on the tight rope. My hands had groped handfuls of my breasts, tweaking my nipples as I felt myself about to come. I motioned my hand upwards, my eyes unfocused as I begged her to move up a little, adding more contact where I needed it. She lowered her chin and moved her mouth upwards as she continued to suck me in, bowing her head and bobbing it to my command.

I felt myself slam my hips into her lips as the orgasm finally tipped. My eyes screwed shut as her sucking lips pushed more of me into her mouth, her nose resting along my trimmed pubic hair. I felt my eyes roll as my back arched, feeling my hips floating off the bed and into a state of suspension. I felt myself go entirely rigid, the orgasm coursing through my body as she kept up her methodical sucking, keeping me there as it continued to build. I convulsed, pleading with her.

"St-stop... ohh... I cant... I..."

I felt my jaw fall open as Veronica's eyes swept over my aroused body, rubbing my hips into her and feeling my pussy move all around her mouth. Short fast sucks took me by surprise as another orgasm undoubtedly slammed into me. I gasped as my head shot back up, unfocused as my eyes rolled in the back of my head. My lips in the shape of an "o", I cooed and moaned as my release poured into her eager mouth, her squeezing hands on my ass pulling me to her hungry lips.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I felt the orgasm rip through me as hot liquid spewed, coating the surrounding vicinity within a foot of my pussy. Vonni's lips were slurping as she was flooded by the wave of cum. I thought I was going blind as my sight halted, black spots appearing in my peripheral. It enclosed me as I heard screaming, as immense pressure by fingers pummeled my pussy, a mouth so determined it was clamped to my lips. I croaked as my throat begged for more air, feeling the darkness take me. Vonni's face was calm but her eyes were wicked, still beside my incredibly swollen center as I noticed her nose, lips, chin and hair was soaked.

"Nuhhhh.....ahh no, ...fuck-k. Uhh... uhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhh yes! Uhh! Uhhhh! UHHHHHHHH!"

I could only feel as my body exploded into a huge, pulsing ball of energy. My head was supporting the weight of my uplifted back as I arched and my arms planted beside my head for balance. My hips were being slammed into her mouth by Veronica's movement alone. I felt her lips ensnaring me in her mouth, shaking and thrashing her head side to side.

I couldn't breathe as my rigid body landed on the couch, my hips unable to close because of Veronica's death grip. Warmth flew from me, the wet noises adding to my pleasure. I was on the edge of collapsing, feeling my brain returning to unconsciousness.

The blackness swallowed me whole as I gave into my exhaustion, feeling euphoria embrace me from her loving lips.



This chapter took a little longer to write. I apologize for the wait. Stay tuned for the next spicy chapter...

-TAS