All Comments on 'Requited at Last'

by miladygrimm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice start.......

......now would the glow of the statue portend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it !!

Great story...I look forward to another chapter !

michassmichassover 14 years ago
nice story, but...

The lack of editing was at times distracting. Its refreshing to picture a sexy orc rather than orcs of the Lord of the Rings variety; although a good orc is perhaps an oxymoron. However, a discussion of inches and particularly circumcision seems odd when discussing orcs and elves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVED IT

The ending seems to suggest that the childbirth/motherhood goddess blessed the lovers with a child. Please update soon. Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Are you going to continue the story? It's good in my opinion :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unique

I liked the story, it was truly one of a kind. The way you detailed the both of them and presented them both is (Excuse me for my nediness, I can't help it) truly true-to-lore (I'm assuming you were using Tolkien as an inspiration), you managed to show two completely different characters in what is a lustful encounter, the differences between the characters make the story really sparkle.

What I didn't like, however, is how many times the word "Love" is used. Call me old fashion, but as far as I know, love and lust are miles apart. It shows a bit of immaturity to have them say "I love you" all the time, it's unrealistic (Despite it being fantasy, feelings should still be true to reality) and really diminishes the quality of the story.

What I mean is, that the way you depicted it, it seems that every man and woman who share a proper night together keep saying "I love you" to each other and are flooded with emotions of love, that's simply untrue.

Like I said, I might just be old fashioned, but lust and love and worlds apart, and loving someone doesn't come as easily as you depicted it here.

Nevertheless! The story was very well written and I liked it. 4/5.

curiousfemmecuriousfemmealmost 12 years ago
A few notes

On the whole, I liked the idea for the story, but a few things bugged me.

1) The typos were *seriously* distracting! scared vs. scarred, shoulder vs. should, etc.

2) If elves are supposed to be "masters of foreplay," why would her ladybits be considered shameful? Or is this more sexist bullshit? (I'm not well-versed in this kind of lore.)

3) Vara's shift from dithering over being able to take Gogh's girth to absolute insistence that he take her as roughly as possible is very abrupt.

4) Obviously they have a long-standing relationship, and Gogh indicates that he has been trying to prove himself as a suitable mate, but what is so great about Vara? That she's beautiful? When she's not supposed to judge Gogh on his physical appearance? Not that she doesn't judge (and approve of his looks) ... I REALLY hate that double standard.

5) I want to know more about story depicted in the temple! Not necessarily in this story, but I would love to see more about it in another story, if you ever start publishing here again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Would love to see a 2nd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous