All Comments on 'Rescue Ch. 02'

by Pyro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PyroPyroover 20 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS COMMENTS

Hello, Literotica Reader!

This series, by far, has been the most popular of the stories I've read (with over 25,000 hits on each!). It seems I've touched a nerve with those of us that are absolutely in lust with the Asian female form.

Chou is based on a very lovely woman I know from Lit and other chatrooms. She knows who she is and she appreciates the idea!

Please leave your comments and let me know how you liked my story! A writer improves with practice and feedback, so your thoughts are very much invited.

Pyro

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unfinished

Why are both of your series unfinished?

PyroPyroover 19 years agoAuthor
Why are both unfinished?

First of all, because on the Trantor series, I lost most of the middle part when my car was stolen awhile back - along with the laptop that everything was on (the story is 20 years old and I was transcribing it from my typewritten copy when it was lost) and secondly because I'm a perfectionist when it comes to writing... if the story isn't working, I'll set it aside until I can figure out how to make it work so that you, the reader, can enjoy it without spelling and grammatical errors and will write other things, including fiction and non-fiction... that and I work.

hoppymanhoppymanabout 19 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I would like to see more on this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Story

Truely a fantasically great story. Once I started, I couldn't stop til I finished it. I would really like to more more of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPyro@Pyro
Originally from the Midwest and has lived on both coasts for many years, but keeps coming back to his home state. An occasional author of quirky poems, rants about gold-digging lost loves or soul-mates and the occasional short story, he is also working on three novels and ca...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rescue Ch. 01 Previous Part
Rescue Series Info