All Comments on 'Research on Orgasm Intensity'

by Librandesire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Very well written and highly erotic

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!

I got so worked up that I took my panties off and read it again. Thank you for this story. It touched all the right buttons for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot story.

Well written. I loved the scene in the closet. Really liked how Andrea hints at liking being submissive to Nancy with the instruction to shave. Will you develop that in another story?

Now I need hubby to get home from work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I had a stroke on my left side. I'm in love with the previous commenter who said she took her panties off and read the story again. Says it all!

SueNHSueNHover 11 years ago
Amazing!

This is an incredible story. The content and action is really interesting, and the quality of writing is top notch. I am so happy to have found your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I enjoyed re-reading this for our story. I had forgotten how much I had in common with our dear little Andrea. The power of the shave. Letting go of all my barriers. It is intoxicating all over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hoping there's more data!

What a sexy story. You submitting this show a lot of courage. Thanks. Now, I've got to figure out whether masturbate or wake up my wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLibrandesire@Librandesire
Straight, fit, businessman in need of a sexual muse. I would like to find a heterosexual woman who wants to explore her sexual mind and help me explore mine. We will never meet, speak by phone or video, and never share personal photographs. I'm not looking for sex therapy or p...