Research on Orgasm Intensity

Story Info
Andrea craves cock but is seduced by Nancy first.
12k words
4.66
56.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is protected by copyright.

Research on orgasm intensity: Andrea craves cock but is seduced by Nancy first.

My name is Andrea. I can't give my full name or the real names of any of the other people I will tell you about in this story because it could have a damaging effect on our professional reputations and careers. I've chosen to write the story and publish it to Literotica because my husband has convinced me that I can only do justice to the richness of the underlying experiences and emotions if I communicate it through the written word, and because I'm excited at the possibility that some of the people who read it will find it titillating. If any part of the story arouses you, let me know.

This is for my husband, Blake

I always worked hard at my studies and it paid off with grade point averages that consistently put me at the top of my class at university. It also earned me some very decent scholarship money. I had brains and looks but I didn't have a life. I played varsity soccer and had a few female friends through the team but I rarely ever took the time to hang out with them. I dated four guys briefly during my years in school but I couldn't seem to make a relationship last. I was 24 years old and unhappy. I wasn't a virgin but I wasn't highly experienced with sex either. I never had sex until I was 21.

I think I'm a very attractive woman. I have a trim, athletic body. I'm particularly fond of my legs and butt. I'm proud of the way they look in jeans and a bikini. I think I look something like Scarlett Johansson, including the blond tresses, but my breasts are a little pillowier than hers.

A big part of my problem, the thing that inhibits my ability to make friends and meet men, is that I'm an Introvert. I'm a little shy and I've always found it very hard to reach out to people, to just call someone up and arrange to do things together. But everything changed for me about three months after I graduated.

In July of 2005 I started a one year contract job as a research assistant at a prestigious east coast university. I worked for an academic biomedical engineer (I'll call him Dr. England) and his team helping them with several research projects that were investigating new ways of mapping and measuring brain activity. I had recently finished a master's degree in biostatistics and wanted a job to give me time to reflect on my life and what I should do next.

In addition to me, there were seven other people on Dr. England's team. The people I worked with the most and whom I got to know the best were Matt, Heidi, and Nancy. On my first day on the job Dr. England asked Nancy to give me a tour of the team's research facility, and to introduce me to the team.

Nancy had been working for Dr. England for more than five years. She was 30 and had a master's degree in experimental psychology. She was a looker, a very beautiful woman. At 5'6" she was average in height but she had a body any woman would like to have, and any straight man would like to have in his hands. Except that she was Caucasian, she could be Halle Berry's better-looking twin sister.

She was wearing a casual sleeveless black and white sheath dress that fit her perfectly and gave her a very professional look. For the first 20 minutes or so of the tour I found myself missing things that she was saying because I was so mesmerised by her presence and beauty. I consider myself straight but over the years there were a few girls who I felt tingles of lust for, even though I had never even remotely come close to touching a woman sexually. Nancy was one of those girls. I found it hard to take my eyes off her.

Most of the research projects involved collecting and analyzing electronic data from a variety of brain scanning equipment, particularly Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Electroencephalography (EEG) equipment. Many of the studies involved exposing volunteer subjects, usually undergraduate students, to a variety of sensory stimuli while they were being scanned. They also had an animal lab containing white lab rats and a few rhesus monkys.

The research unit was a fairly large suite with offices along the outside wall of the building and a bewildering network of rooms and hallways comprising the remainder of the space under Dr. England's control.

Nancy walked me through the unit, introducing me to other members of the team. After we had seen all of the major lab rooms she took me to a room at the end of a short corridor. It was the only door in the corridor and it was locked, unlike all of the other rooms in the suite. She punched 1,2,4 on the lock and opened the door. There wasn't much inside except a recliner chair, a hospital style bed, a large screen flat TV, a PC with three monitors, and an odd looking piece of equipment on a table behind the recliner. It was roughly the size of the milk crate but it had exposed wires and circuit boards. Also on the table was a laptop computer.

"This is Matt's private lab," she said. "You haven't met him yet but he's here working with Dr. England. He's on a post-doctoral fellowship. Most of his work is related to Dr. England's research but this room and equipment represents his own little research project. Unfortunately, he doesn't yet have funding to do the research that he wants to do, but Dr. England has given him the space to do what he can with what he has available to him."

"He built that," she said pointing to the device sitting on the table behind the recliner. "It's a working prototype. It's designed to record and measure brain activity during orgasm, and the arousal period that leads up to it. He has figured out a way to capture electrical impulses in the brain associated with sexual activity. Nobody has previously been successful in parsing out the unique electrical patterns associated with sex, and he's done it."

"He's trying to develop a method to identify the maximum level of brain excitation that's possible from an orgasm. I don't completely understand how it works but his longer term objective is to be able to manage chronic pain for people who suffer from it. It's known that during orgasm human tolerance for pain is increased and ultimately he wants to determine the maximum pain control effect. I believe that he hopes to be able to use some sort of pharmacological treatment or bioengineered device to produce the same pain control effect, but without the orgasm. At this stage he is simply trying to calibrate and refine his orgasm measurement instrument."

My mind was racing a million miles an hour. "I can only infer that he has research subjects sit in the chair or on the bed and masturbate while he measures brain activity," I said.

"In a nutshell, yes," she said with a chuckle. "But to my knowledge, his only subjects have been himself and Heidi. You haven't met Heidi yet. She's at a conference in the Netherlands at the moment. I know that she has masturbated a couple of times but I don't think she has reached orgasm. I also know that she was alone when she did it. Matt set up the equipment to record her brain activity and left her to masturbate. He has protocols set up to capture differences between male and female orgasm and the stimulation that leads up to it, but so far he's the only subject to get that far with data generation."

Being in a room that's used to study masturbation (or at least the brain activity associated with it) aroused me. It brought voyeuristic thoughts to my mind. I don't know where it comes from but the thought of watching someone masturbate, male or female, or the thought of secretly watching people have sex, has always been among my strongest turn-ons.

Because I had been single for most of my life, to that point, I had developed a reasonable collection of erotic literature, and I was fairly well acquainted with a select group of online porn sites. I've always had an intensely sexual mind. From the time I left high school I began to learn what sorts of things got me aroused and what didn't. It was only 10 a.m. and already I was eager to get to get home to masturbate. My body wasn't normally filled with sexual tension this early in the morning but I had a sense in the back of my mind that this might be a regular feeling in future. I suspected that my new job was going to be a transformational experience for me.

"Let me guess," I said pointing to the TV on the wall. "Porn?"

"You got it," she said. "Let's go and meet Matt."

As we left the room I said "would you participate as a subject?"

"Probably," she said. "It appeals to my sexual side and to my intellectual side. But he hasn't asked me and I haven't volunteered. If he ever does ask, or if I simply offer," she said with a big grin, "I'll need to self-identify as bisexual. I like pussy and I like cock."

Hearing her say that made me even more aroused. I realized that I was at least going to need to get a sanitary napkin to put in the crotch of my panties. I might also need to go into a bathroom stall and masturbate.

Nancy continued talking as if telling a new co-worker that she likes pussy and cock was as normal as talking about the weather. I realized at that moment that she was flirting with me, that she found me attractive.

"At the moment Matt is only thinking about male versus female brains. That may be fine but I think he should consider broadening his classification to straight, bi, and gay for both sexes. I can't speak for men but I think that bisexual women are much more sexual, and potentially have much stronger orgasms than straight women," she said.

"You may be right," I said, wondering why I said it as soon as the words had passed my lips.

Nancy looked at me and smiled.

"Matt's office is right here," she said stopping in front of an open office door. I squeezed myself into the doorway beside Nancy. "Matt... Andrea. Andrea...Matt."

I moved into the office and reached my hand over the top of his desk to shake hands. Standing beside me was a white Halle Berry and in front of me was a 30 year old Denzel Washington lookalike. I'm agnostic about god but if he exists I felt he was surely testing me at that moment.

"Welcome aboard Andrea. I heard you were joining us. I hear that you recently completed a master's in biostatistics. I can certainly use the help of a statistician."

"Thanks," I said. "It's nice to be here. This is my first job and I'm excited about it and the work that you do here. My office is just a few doors down, but you probably already know that," I muttered. I was eager to get out of his office because a voice in my head was saying 'I want to watch you stroke your beautiful black cock.' I felt a flushing in my face and began to ease out of his office.

"See ya," I said, sounding like a teenage girl swooning over her favourite singer or movie star.

Nancy followed me to my office and sat in my visitor chair. "I thought you'd like him, she said with a grin. Every woman on campus lusts after him. And he is single, as far as anybody can tell. He works very long hours and is devoted to his research. I think his routine is eat, sleep, work and the gym. I know that he's straight."

"He's almost too gorgeous to look at," I said. "I'm sure I'm going to be a blathering idiot when I'm around him. How do you know that he's straight?"

"The porn that he watches in his research room is only the stuff that a straight man would watch," she said. "He has a large collection of DVDs on a shelf underneath the table and he has an equally large collation of movies and clips on the laptop." She stood up and said, "I'll leave you to start your day. I think Dr. England left some instructions in the folder on your desk that explains some of the things he needs you to do over the next week or so. My office is just down the hall if you need me." She started to leave my office but turned around in the hallway and stuck her head back in and whispered, "a disproportionate amount of his porn involves black men and white women. If that reflects a general favouritism, you might be in luck." She gave me a big smile and quickly disappeared into the hallway.

I began to wonder how she would know so much about the porn he watched. She would have needed to look through every bit of porn that he has to make an observation like that.

I grabbed my purse and searched for a sanitary pad. I usually keep a few tucked away in a pocket for emergencies. I found one and went to the washroom. I went into one of the two toilet stalls and closed the door. I stood silently, afraid to unbutton my jeans. I had never masturbated in a public washroom before and I was torn between the need for relief and the anxiety of doing it then and there. I kept seeing an image of Matt in my mind, standing in front of me and pumping his huge stiff black erection. I thought about his research and my wanton desire to be a research subject, his research subject, to masturbate as he watched, to be his slutty fuck toy. I reasoned that if I was ever going to be sexually mature, if I was ever going to get over my inhibitions, if I ever wanted to sit in that recliner and masturbate, I needed to change. I needed to feel comfortable at that moment about masturbating in that toilet stall.

I undid the button on the waistband of my jeans, unzipped the zipper and slid them and my panties down to just above my knees. I shuddered a little when the thick dew between my pussy lips was suddenly exposed to the cool air. I looked down at the wet translucent spot on the crotch of my panties. I badly wanted to be home where I could get completely naked and spread my legs freely. I wanted to be able to pinch my nipples and talk aloud to myself. But I would have to wait for that.

I put my fingers on either side of my clit and pulled the hood back to expose it to the air. It was hard and glistening. It ached to be touched, to be licked and sucked. I wished that my last boyfriend Stan was there with me. We only dated a few months but he loved to stick his tongue in me, and to lick and suck on my clit until I exploded in orgasm.

I began to rub my clit. My throat went dry. My legs felt rubbery. I imagined Stan on his knees in front of me, his hands on my ass cheeks pulling them apart, his mouth sucking on my clit. "Suck on my clit", I whispered. Suddenly and unconsciously I replaced the image of Stan with Nancy's image. She was completely naked on the floor in front of me.

My intense desire was over-riding the embarrassment that I would otherwise feel about the thought of having sex with a woman. I closed my eyes and rubbed my clit feverishly. I could see and feel Nancy's mouth on my clit, her hands pulling my ass cheeks apart, slowing working her right index finger toward my anus. I wanted her to touch it. I wanted her finger there. When I imagined her finger pushing on the entrance, straining to get inside, I buckled in orgasm. I nearly banged my head off the door. I placed my hands on the side walls of the stall to brace myself while I caught my breath.

When the convulsions finally stopped and a wave of calm relaxation washed over me I took the pad that I had stuffed in my jeans pocket and positioned it at the crotch of my panties. I felt good and without shame as I pulled my panties and pants up and buttoned and zippered them. I would now be able to focus on my work and be able to get through the day with comfort.

I returned to my office and began work on the tasks Dr. England wanted me to complete. It was mostly dry, boring stuff but it was just enough to keep me focussed and my mind away from Matt and Nancy and the masturbation room.

At 4:30 Nancy appeared at my door and said "It's time to go home for the day. How was it?"

"I'm going to like it here. I'm only on a one year contract but that should be enough time to figure out what I want to do next, and maybe to find a nice boyfriend."

Nancy took an elastic band from her pocket and swept her shiny black hair back into a ponytail. She had a nice shoulder length hair style, but when her hair was tied back I could see how beautiful her face really was.

"The advantage to being bisexual is that the size of the pool of sexual partners is bigger," she said.

I smiled but said nothing. I knew it wouldn't take much to get her into bed but that wasn't going to happen. I may have the occasional thought about women but I wasn't about to have sex with one. I grabbed my purse and walked toward the door. I suddenly became conscious of the pad between my legs and my moment in the bathroom stall.

"I want to show you something before we leave," said Nancy. She led me to a small dead-end hallway I hadn't seen before. At the end was a door. She turned to me and said, "When we go in here I want you to be extremely quiet."

"What's in there," I said.

"You'll see. But don't make a sound, even if it kills you."

I felt a sudden wave of anxiety go over me. I had no idea what I was going to see but I had a sense it would shock me.

Nancy opened the door quietly and I could see that it was a broom closet used by cleaning staff. It was small, no more than five feet wide and four feet deep. It was empty except for a few rags and smocks hanging on the wall. Nancy pulled me in and closed the door. She put her hand over my mouth and we stood there for a moment until our eyes adjusted to the limited light that shone from the hallway underneath the door. I could hear voices but I couldn't really pick anything out. After about 20 seconds Nancy pulled a set of rags from the wall opposite the door to expose a small louvered vent. It was about five inches wide and four inches high and was at roughly eye level. It allowed a partially obstructed view into the room sharing the wall.

Nancy put her face against the vent and her hands on either side of her eyes as if to shade her eyes from the light in the room. She stared and stared for what seemed three or four minutes. Finally she stood back and pushed my face to the vent. I peered through and I could see Matt, sitting in the recliner, completely naked. He was wearing a cap covered with what seemed like little buttons with wires extending from the centre of each and leading to the machine on the table behind the recliner. He was side on to us, watching a porn movie, and his hand was stroking his long black cock.

His body was muscular and lean. He looked like an athlete. I glanced at the TV and could see a black guy standing and a white woman with large breasts on her knees sucking on his cock. I watched as Matt stroked slowly up and down from the base to just below the head of his cock. The head was glistening with pre-cum. I could see the veins popping out along the length of his hard black member.

I watched the woman on the screen get on her hands and knees. The guy started fucking her from behind. I couldn't tell which hole he was filling but I noticed the speed of his strokes was increasing. He was saying something but I couldn't pick it out.

My heart was beating out of my chest. My pussy was weeping a monsoon. I was extremely conscious that Nancy was behind me. The fact that she brought me there to show me was an intensely sexual gesture. I wanted to stop peeping through the vent but was afraid to turn around. I wanted to turn around but I didn't want to stop peering at Matt. I was torn. I wanted to see him ejaculate.

Nancy moved her body close to mine and grabbed my right hand with her right hand. She pulled my hand back between her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties, her pussy was completely bald, and she was drenched. I felt weak. My throat was dry. I didn't resist what she had done. The feeling of my hand on her wet pussy and the view of Matt stroking up and down on his beautiful cock was sexually hypnotic. I was almost paralyzed.

Nancy leaned her mouth to my ear. "Slide your finger into my cunt," she whispered. I stiffened my arm to give me better leverage and pushed my index finger through the wetness that was spread across her lips. I reached my finger into her pussy and waved it back to press on her g-spot. "Good girl," she said. "I've been thinking about you and this all day. Keep fingering my cunt while you watch Matt jerk off. He's watching that white girl get fucked in the ass. It's a video I've seen him watch before. In a moment, the black guy will get on his back and the girl will sit on his cock. She will put it in her ass, her back will face her partner, and Matt will get a full view of her big tits bouncing, her shaved pussy opening and closing as the guy's cock slides in and out of her ass."