Research on Orgasm Intensity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take that as a yes," I said and she disappeared down the hallway to her office.

I closed my office door again, grabbed a sanitary pad from my purse and put it in my panties and re-opened the door. I sat down and started to review some inter-rater reliability data on my computer that Dr. England wanted analysed. It took every ounce of my strength to fight the fire that Nancy had started between my legs and that had spread to the rest of my body. I thought several times about going to the bathroom stall, or just closing my office door and giving myself some relief. But I refrained.

At about 10:30 a tall woman with curly shoulder length strawberry blond hair tapped on my door. She was at least 5'11", attractive and most notably, very busty – at least a 36DD. "You must be Andrea," she said. "I'm Heidi. Welcome aboard."

"Thank you," I said. "It's a pleasure to be here. This is my first job and I'm very excited. The team does some very interesting work."

She explained that she only worked part-time for Dr. England. She has a Ph.D. in psychopharmacology and is an adjunct professor of psychology and pharmacology at the university.

"My work here involves evaluating the efficacy of certain psychotropic drugs, particularly those that affect perception. Bill England and I have done several research investigations together over the past decade. I've had a few conversations with Matt too about the effect that certain drugs have on the human sexual response cycle. It's possible that at some stage I might help him determine if certain psychotropic drugs will influence the perception of the strength of an orgasm or the actual measured strength of an orgasm, or both."

Matt has asked me to meet with you and him at 11 to chat about you being a research subject. I'm impressed by your comfort with your sexuality that you would volunteer without being asked. I might consider being an active subject too. So far I've only stimulated myself a little to establish a baseline for myself and as part of the broader calibration of the machine for women. I'm divorced and I'm not seeing anyone so masturbation is my only way of release. I can do that anywhere and so if I can do it here and contribute to science at the same time, all the better. I've got to make a call before the meeting so I'll see you in the lab."

"See you there," I said.

At five minutes to 11 Nancy arrived at my door. "Are you ready?" she said.

I told her that Heidi had just introduced herself and that she was considering becoming a more active participant as a research subject for Matt's research.

"She has the hots for Matt and the fact that you volunteered likely means that she sees you as competition for his attention. A bit of jealousy is going to make this even more fun. All I want is to get a look at the giant rack she has on her chest," she said with a smile.

"You are nothing but trouble with a capital T," I said with a grin. "Let's go to the lab."

We were the first to arrive at the lab. Nancy walked to the table behind the recliner and pulled out a cardboard carton from the shelf underneath.

"This is his collection of porn DVDs," she said.

The carton was about 18 inches square and contained three rows of DVD cases that were organized with bookmark size separators. Each separator had a handwritten category on it. I could pick out a few categories. The category with the most DVD cases was anal, but there were three or four cases behind the label DP, and about an equal number for a label called dirty talk. I could also see a few behind a label called big tits. She pulled out a DVD case and said, "this is the movie he watched last night: Black dick, White ass."

"Put it back," I said sternly. My initial impulse was that I didn't want to know this. "How do you know that's what he watched?" I felt wetness forming between my legs.

"It's written here on this data record form," she said, lifting a sheaf of paper that was resting near the laptop on the table. Just as she said it, Matt and Heidi walked into the room.

"I record all kinds of data about each session," said Matt, "including the visual and/or auditory stimulation used. I built a little remote control that I use to record start time, time of orgasm, and end time. For men, time of orgasm and end time will be one and the same but because women can have multiple orgasms, end time is when the woman says it's over. The remote will allow a woman to mark the time of each orgasm she has."

"It's all very scientific," said Heidi. "But there is also plenty of room for fun too."

"Can you record brain activity on more than one person at the same time?" I asked. "Let's say that two people were masturbating to the same stimuli, can the equipment record data on both."

"Good question," said Matt. "I designed my prototype machine to process four different channels of distinct brain activity data. I only have two sensor hats at the moment but both can be plugged into the machine and it will record the data for both subjects. There are four ports on the machine so technically it can handle four channels of data at once. But I don't have four sensor hats. Mind you, I haven't tried the machine to record the brain activity of two people at the same time. I built the capability into the machine but I haven't tested it. But the multichannel capability is not about testing my theory directly. I added the capability with a view to gathering an extra layer of instrument validity data."

Suddenly I felt extremely bold and confident. Maybe Nancy had opened a door in me that could never again be closed. I have no idea where my audacity came from but I looked at Nancy and said, "In for a penny, in for a pound." I looked at Matt and Heidi and said, "In other words, I said that I would volunteer as a research subject and I will, but I want to show you that I'm in 100 percent. I need Nancy's help, and equal level of participation."

I looked at Nancy and said, "Are you game? Do you have any inhibitions? I think that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

I looked at Matt and said "I realize that the University research ethics policy and committee and Dr. England will likely say no to at least some of the things I might suggest, and be willing to do, but I think you need some heavy duty baseline data and testing to see if your machine is really going to work. After you're confident that you've tested it thoroughly, then you can refine your theory and ideally get some funding to move the research into formal research mode."

Nancy looked at me and said "I don't know what I'm committing to but yes I'm game. No inhibitions."

Matt was silent. He stared at me with a blank face. Finally he spoke and said "I haven't got the slightest clue what you are talking about."

I walked over to the carton of DVDs and put my hand on top and said "You're in here god knows how many times each week masturbating, trying singlehandedly – pardon the pun – to gather baseline data. I think you need help. Nancy and I are willing to jump in with both feet to help. I'll leave it to Heidi to say what she is willing to do."

Matt smiled. "I'm just a simple scientist. Say what you mean in concrete terms, if you can."

I walked over to Nancy and whispered in her ear the gist of what I had in mind. She looked at me and said out loud "I'm game if you're game."

I looked at Matt and said, "To date you've been watching porn on DVD and digital files that you have on your laptop. Nothing wrong with that but I'm suggesting that starting today after work that Nancy and I can, on occasion, put on a live performance for your masturbation pleasure. Heidi is welcome to watch if she is willing to be hooked up to the machine as well. That way you can test the operation of both channels concurrently. I think that there are many ways we can collaborate with you. That's just one example. Is that concrete enough for you?"

"I'm game," said Matt. "But we all have to agree that whatever happens in this room stays in this room. Heidi, I trust that you'll keep the secret if you want to have nothing to do with this but I completely understand if you choose to walk away now."

"I'm not walking away," she said. "In for a penny, in for a pound. I'll need to go home at lunchtime to get a few of my personal tools."

"I knew I was going to enjoy this job," I said. We all burst into laughter.

"Let's all meet back here at 4:30," said Matt.

Nancy and I walked back to my office without saying a word to each other. I sat in my chair and she came in behind me and closed the door.

"We really don't know one another" she said "but I would never have predicted that you would do anything like that. I think that whatever happens, it will be extremely exciting or an extreme disaster. Either way, there is a risk that we could all lose our jobs."

"Relax," I said. "I wouldn't have imagined doing anything like this before yesterday but I don't think we face that kind of risk. It's about legitimate research."

"Research my ass," Nancy said.

"When we go to the lab and Matt and Heidi are ready, let's start at the point this morning where you asked me if I shaved my cunt. Now, go back to work," I told her.

I don't know what aroused me more - the thought of having sex with Nancy or the thought of having sex with her in front of Matt and Heidi. Regardless, I was totally distracted and it wasn't even noon. I had several weeks' worth of coding long answers to survey questions in front of me and I hoped that the monotony of the task would let me daydream without too much consequence. I'm a highly disciplined person but I'm not accustomed to fighting to keep my focus on work and away from intense sexual thoughts. I'm usually able to block out most other things and just focus on what I need to do. I was getting a lesson in the power of the centres of the brain that influence sexual arousal.

I wanted to be alone for lunch so I left early and arrived back early. I didn't want to talk about what might happen in the lab because I would never get any work done. Amazingly, I never had a visit from anyone until Heidi appeared in my doorway at 4 o'clock.

"Are you always this openly sexual?" she asked. She proceeded to tell me that while she had an active sexual mind she lacked courage to talk about sex and that while thoughts about certain things may arouse her, she never wanted to reveal most of it. She said that she had far too many sexual hang-ups and that was part of the reason she and her former husband split up. She said that telling me earlier in the day that she masturbated was a highly unusual thing for her to say to a virtual stranger.

It seemed to me that she was feeling anxiety about what might happen in the lab.

"What I said in the lab reflected far more courage than I had just a couple of days ago. If anyone asked me if I masturbated I would almost certainly have said no. I don't want to get into it but I had a life altering experience yesterday, and while I'm still a little intimidated by some of the things I could consider doing - and volunteering to be a sexual exhibitionist and put on a show is high among those intimidating things - I don't think I'm much more sexually courageous than you are."

"You leave the impression that you're completely comfortable being a lesbian," she said. "I admire that. I'm mostly attracted to men although there are occasional exceptions."

My heart sank. She believed that I was a lesbian. It's easy to understand that I might be but that's not the way I was feeling. I didn't have the courage to correct her at that moment. Nancy told me that Heidi was attracted to Matt. I suspected that she was testing me to see how I would respond to being called a lesbian. I felt that our little lab experiment would fall apart if I admitted then and there that I really wanted to get Matt's cock inside of me. I would need to tread carefully if I had any hope of getting my hands on Matt.

"It's quarter past four," I said. "I need to go to the washroom and freshen up." That was true but I also needed to get to the bathroom just in case I started to panic."

On my way to the bathroom I grabbed a small clean dish cloth from the kitchenette that was on the way. I wetted it with water and soap, grabbed some paper towels and went into a stall to try to ensure that I was as clean as I could be given the circumstances. My clit was swollen and insistent but I avoided touching it. I decided to leave my panties off. I put them in my purse and walked back to my office.

I look at my watch when I got back to my office. It read 4:26. My heart was racing.

Nancy appeared in my doorway. "You've certainly got chutzpah my delicious little slut," she said. "Are you wet?" I didn't respond. Instead, I grabbed my purse and fumbled through it as if I was looking for something. "Good," she said. "That's the way I want you and the way Matt will want to see you."

"Let's go," I said, grabbing her elbow. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips and with a big grin said, "I could eat you."

When we got to the lab Matt was in the process of hooking up the hat that Heidi would wear on her head. The recliner had been moved so that it faced the bed and a leatherette office chair was positioned next to the recliner. Heidi walked in carrying a small backpack. She closed the door and locked it behind her and emptied the contents of the backpack on the seat of the recliner.

"A few of my favourite things," she said. "Everything is clean." There were a couple of glass dildos, four vibrators of varying shapes and sizes, a butt plug, and two tubes of lube. "Now that you know what's there", she said "I'll put it all back in the bag until someone wants something."

Matt directed Heidi to complete the data form for her session. He had already completed his and said that if he needed to add anything else, something he might not have anticipated, he would add it later.

I could feel the excitement in the air. My nipples and clit were hard and my pussy was wet. I could see a bulge in Matt's trousers.

"Matt, I think you should get undressed before you help Heidi put on her hat," I said. "I think it will help get everyone in the right mood."

Matt looked at me and then to Nancy and Heidi. His face was flushed.

"I'm a little nervous," said Heidi. "I agree with Andrea."

"Ditto," said Nancy.

Matt walked over to the recliner and pulled his t-shirt over his head and let it drop on the floor. He had strong shoulder muscles and distinctive pectoral muscles on his chest. He kicked off his sandals and undid his belt, and the button and zipper of his trousers and pushed them along with his underwear to the floor. His stiff manhood bounced back and slapped against his body when it was released from his underwear.

Here in front of three fully clothed and ravenously horny women stood a naked Adonis. He was muscled, tall, healthy and very sexually aroused. I wanted to drop to my knees in front of him and take his glorious cock into my mouth. I suspected that I would have to at least fight Heidi for the privilege. My whole body was on fire with raw lust. The buildup of juice between my lips would soon start to drip since I wasn't wearing panties.

Heidi began to move toward her chair and slipped her bare feet out of her flat shoes, her eyes glued to Matt's erect cock. She crossed her arms and reached for the tail of the discreet satin Henley top she was wearing and pulled it over her head. Her bountiful breasts were held firmly in place by a lacy black bra. She turned her back to Matt and asked him to undo the clips at the back. Matt moved a few steps forward and allowed his cock to graze her ass while he fumbled with the clips. Finally everything loosened and she pulled it from her shoulders to reveal an amazingly firm and full set of tits. She turned around to purposely give Matt a full view. She undid the button and zipper to her jeans and pulled them to the floor and kicked them to the side of her chair. She had a perfectly flat tummy and a mostly shaved pussy. What wasn't shaved was very closely cropped.

Heidi sat in her chair and Matt placed the hat on her head. For most people the hat would have been very unflattering, but it somehow made Heidi look even more beautiful. Matt's cock pointed at her tits as he adjusted the hat. I didn't say anything but I wanted her to grab it, for her to lose control and slide it into her mouth. She did neither but she never took her eyes off of it.

"Isn't it beautiful, a thing of wonder Heidi?" I said. She smiled and lifted her hands to pinch her nipples, but she didn't say anything with her mouth.

As soon as Matt sat in his chair and began to position his hat on his head Nancy grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in the direction of the bed that was directly in front of him and Heidi. I saw Matt push a few buttons on the remote control for the machine. Nancy pulled me close to her and used her hands to sweep the hair from my face. She kissed me on the lips and then said loud enough for Matt and Heidi to hear, "Did you shave your cunt like I told you?"

I reached my hands down and pulled my dress up above my hips. Nancy reached her hand left down and touched me. "Good girl," she said.

Just as I had done in the morning I plunged my tongue into her mouth and flicked it back and forth like a happy dog wags its tail. She quickly moved her hands to the hem of her dress and pulled it up. She grabbed my left hand and placed it on her drenched wet cunt and put her hand back on mine and inserted a finger. I felt weak in the knees. I slipped my index finger into her and reached my right hand around and grabbed her ass and pulled her toward my thrusting finger.

Nancy gently pushed me away and told me to undo the zipper at the back of her dress. I pulled it down in one quick stroke and the dress fell to the floor. She turned around and briefly gave me a glimpse of her gorgeous tits before pushing on my shoulders to get me to kneel in front of her. She pulled her puffy lips and her clitoral hood back to expose her satiny little button. I quickly pulled my dress off and threw it at the wall. I reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her to me and took her clit into my mouth. She put her hands on the back of my head and began to grind and moan.

"Suck on my clit," she said barked at me. She spread her legs and bent them to angle her slit toward my face. "Lick my cunt juices," she said. "Lick me...Eat me," she said in a deep breathy voice.

I had never performed oral sex on a woman before and here I was on my knees in front of other people, gleefully eating one of the most beautiful women I've seen in my life. I was sucking her clit, licking her cunt, and loving it, and almost oblivious to Matt and Heidi.

Nancy pulled away from me and told me to stand up. I stood and she moved around behind me so that we both faced Matt and Heidi. She rested her chin on my shoulder and began playing with my tits with her left hand and my clit with her right. She clearly wanted me to watch Matt and Heidi and for them to see her fondle me. I reached back and grabbed her ass and pulled her tight to my body.

Matt's eyes were as wide as saucers and he was pumping his cock with a slow rhythmic pace. Heidi's legs were spread and she was pumping her wet hole with three fingers of her left hand and rubbing her clit with her right.

"Turn your chair to face Matt," Nancy said to Heidi. "Let him see those gorgeous tits and what you're doing to your horny wet cunt."

Heidi reached down and grabbed a vibrator and a glass dildo from her bag. She swivelled the chair around and dipped the dildo in her cunt to make it wet and then effortlessly slid it in her ass. She flicked the switch on her cock-shaped silicone vibrator and slid it into her cunt.

"Stop stroking your cock Matt," Heidi said. "I don't want you to come yet. Look at me. I like to get fucked in my cunt and I like to get fucked in my ass," she said.