Research on Orgasm Intensity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had reached the saturation point for stimulation. My body began to convulse in orgasm. I groaned. When my body stopped pulsing Nancy took her arms away and walked over to get a tube of lubricant and a glass dildo. She handed both to me and got on her hands and knees on the floor facing Matt and Heidi.

"Would you like to pump your big hard cock into my cunt Matt?" Heidi asked him.

I knelt, pulled Nancy's cheeks apart, and kissed her tight little asshole.

"Very much," said Matt.

"Very much what?" Heidi asked.

I squeezed some lube onto Nancy's begging sphincter muscle and inserted a finger and began to massage her to get her to open. She grunted with pleasure.

"I would very much like to pump my cock into your beautiful wet cunt," he said.

"Put your hand back on your cock and start stroking it again," said Heidi.

I took the dildo and slid it into Nancy's ass and began to pump it. I reached my other hand down and began to rub her clit.

"Would you like to see your cock sliding in and out of my ass Matt?" asked Heidi. I could hear her voice that she was very close to coming.

"Tell me Matt," she insisted.

"I would love to drive my cock deep into your ass," he said.

I could tell that Nancy was on the verge of orgasm.

"Pump that cock," Nancy said with a very commanding voice. Tell her how badly you want to fuck her ass."

"I've dreamt about licking and fucking your ass for months and months. Your cunt and your ass, both," he said. He had no sooner said the words and he said "I'm coming." Ribbons of semen shot onto his chest.

Heidi cried out as orgasm swept over her too. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she repeated.

Nancy began to writhe in my hands. "I'm coming," she said in a husky voice.

After a few minutes had passed Matt stood up and removed his hat. "I don't have the energy now to look at the data for that orgasm," he said. "But it was without a doubt the most powerful one I think I've ever had. I'm fairly certain I've recorded a peak on that one that's at least 20 percent higher than anything I've recorded in the past. How was it for you Heidi?"

"It was definitely up there with the best," she said. "But I'm certain it will get better with practice."

The four of us started to laugh. Nancy and I got dressed and started to leave. I would eventually find a way to get Matt inside of me but it was now clear that it wouldn't be straightforward.

"See you tomorrow" I said as we left. "See ya!" they said in unison.