All Comments on 'Restaurant Passion'

by Noonenkows

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cdonchuknow1cdonchuknow1almost 17 years ago
Is this a true story?

I liked the "forbidden" nature of the story. 1. Illicit affair; 2. anal. Actually, the story sounds true. If not, it is good; if so, it is good. Nothing like good spontaeneous forbidden sex. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Exciting, realistic first story! Keep writing!

A most enjoyable and believeable story! Thanks for sharing!

Folly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So hard for you

Hi Nooneknows. Your piece still has me hard, and as an older guy that doesn't happen so often now, so please take it as a compliment. So sexy, so forbidden, so real. Please let me have some more!

Dougie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Made me hot

I am laying here playing with my wet pussy and waiting for my friend to get here to invade my tight spot. And after reading this I cant wait that made me bust. all he needs to do now is just bend me over and fuck every hole any way he wants. Maybe he will bring a friend or two thats my real fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I know this story well

I have had this thrill and yes Olive oil works! Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I can't wait until Hubby is hard and I can take him deep in my ass. I am creaming just thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cleaning up.

I had worked with Rob the new manager for 3 weeks,he is in his 30s i am 55.There was talk of letting 2 of the watresses go,cost cutting.There were 6 of us,i was the oldest,the rest 18 to 30, i needed the job,we were cleaning up after the night,the young ones are quicker but not thorough,they had gone,i was in the dining room,i saw Rob coming so i threw a handful of knives on the floor,got on my knees,pulled my skirt up over my bottom,my sheer panties and pantyhose on display.He walked to me,are you o,k.oh yeh sure just getting these knives i dropped,making no attempt to adjust my skirt,he didnt move away i looked up at him,his trousers looked a bit tight, i started to get up,slipping a bit,he caught me my bottom against the front of his trousers.I said thanks,wow,what is happening here,he went to move away,i held him to me,dont have to go,feels good,he was hard,i pressed back,leaving him no doubt.By the time i got to the bar,his cock was out,i removed my pantyhose and panties and stood,bent leaning on the bar legs apart as he got behind me and in one motion pushed into my wet pussy.,fucking back and forward,then as he was doing this his thumb slowly pushed into my bottom.I like anal sex,it had been some time but i heard myself saying,put it in there,he left my pussy and i felt the head of his cock at my anal opening,i was dry,it hurt,so he went away and came back with olive oil which he poured on my bottom,around my hole,on his cock and pushed forward sliding into my backhole in one slow push.He eased back,then forward,then faster,i orgasmed as his hard cock worked my arse which caused him to release his hot seed into me but he kept fucking,easier now and i had another 2 orgasms before he pulled out.I still have my job and i get olive oiled at least twice a week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous