Restless Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Commando," she remarked with a smirk, tentatively wriggling his penis from its cotton confines. She could see him tense as she ran her fingertips down its shaft but she merely continued with her job of removing his clothing. He watched her with a strained smile as if he could barely contain himself. In the corner of her eye she saw his left hand twitch as he stopped himself from pushing her head down onto his rapidly hardening manhood. Without warning his hands moved and she bit her lip in anticipation, but he simply pulled her up into his lap, their face inches from each other.

Megan moaned and wriggled as she felt his penis brush up against the small triangle of silky fabric covering her vagina. This drew a small chuckle from the lips of the man who was smiling mischievously. He ran his hands very slowly down her legs, his fingers tracing patterns against her stocking clad skin.

"Wait here for me," he demanded gently, sliding out from under her, leaving her to fall to the spacious bed with a creaking thump. Before she could ask where he was going she was rendered speechless by the sight of him upright and fully naked. If she wasn't already committed to following through, having him standing with his back to her would have been enough to convince her. He wasn't too slim or too muscular but had an irresistibly linear body shape, adorned with what looked to be the softest skin she could have ever imagined. Before she could think to stop herself, she leapt from the bed and wrapped her arms around his waist, raking her hands down his chest as she kissed, licked and gently nibbled on the smooth skin of his neck and shoulders. A low moan passed by her ears and she eagerly proceeded, dropping one of her hands to teasingly stroke his manhood. She felt his hand close around her wrist and she breathed in sharply, assuming he had taken control in order to cease her teasing.

"What did I say?" he asked her in an authoritative tone of voice, his thumb stroking across her wrist where her pulse beat wildly.

"Wait," she barely whispered, her face tilted up towards his ear. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the goose bumps that rose on his neck as her breath slid across his skin.

"I'm disappointed," he told her matter-of-factly, clicking his tongue softly, "I thought you understood the rules of our game."

She lowered her eyes to the ground as he stepped out of her unruly embrace and turned to face her. Still, he hadn't missed the flickered glance she cast as he turned, drinking in the sight of him full frontal naked.

"Follow me," he said calmly as he continued into the bathroom. He gestured to a small metal stool that sat in the corner of the bathroom facing the bath/shower duo sitting against the far wall of the room.

"Sit there."

Duly, she did as was instructed, fidgeting uncomfortably as the cool metal came into contact with her ass. A shiver passed through her but she ignored it, her eyes fixed upon the object of her desires. He had gracefully stepped into the bathtub and was busy fiddling with the taps when Megan finally realised what was happening. She groaned inwardly and mentally cursed him, biting her lip as she did so; it was going to be a long five minutes.

He began by slowly soaping up his entire body, spending an exaggerated amount of time on the lower half. On her unimpressive throne she wriggled in a vain attempt to stop the wetness from building up. As he ran his hands down his body, washing the soap away, she felt herself pushed to the brink of desperate action but managed to contain herself in the nick of time. She watched with wide eyes, her throat increasingly drier with each second that passed.

After what seemed to take hours, he turned the water off and stepped onto the plain white bath mat in front of him.

"Fuck," she murmured under her breath, drinking in his naked, dripping body.

"Get me a towel," he told her as he watched her out of the corner of his eyes. Her unsteady legs supported her, much to her amazement, as she pulled a fluffy white towel from the rack on the wall. Without being asked to, she stepped forward and began drying him, her fingers kneading into his back and shoulders as she slowly worked down his back. He seemed to be enjoying himself too much to reprimand her, she noted, taking in his half closed eyes as she gently massaged him through the towel.

"Enough," he told her in a breathless whisper, his hands falling down over hers as he pulled the towel from her grasp, "Wait for me on the bed."

Ten unanswered text messages later and Nick was fending off the nervous worry creeping its way into his stomach. She had left with him and now they were together, he was sure of it.

Jealous?, a taunting voice nagged him in the back of his head.

"Of course not," he muttered out loud, "I just want to know if she's okay."

Eventually he decided he would wait another half hour before taking definitive action and dialling the number. Needing some way to occupy himself, he powered up his computer.

The minutes slowly ticked by as she waited with anticipation for his exit from the bathroom. Once or twice she nearly slid her hand into the small g-string she was wearing but thought better of it when she heard movement in the bathroom. After what felt like almost an hour he emerged with his towel draped around his waist, covering the delectable lower half of his body. He motioned for her to stand and as she did so, took her place.

"Strip for me," he commanded gently, a soft, warm smile on his face. Returning his smile with a slightly cheekier version, she slowly danced her fingertips across her right shoulder, sliding her fingers behind her neck as she deftly untied the knot she had tied earlier. The apron fell down over her breasts and halted where it was still tied around her waist. Ever so slowly she crept towards the man waiting patiently on the bed and slid into his lap, her bare breasts inches from his face. As her arms snaked behind her to untie the scrap of material covering her stomach she slowly, seductively swayed her hips against his towel-covered crotch. A strangled moan erupted from him as he looked up at her with a hint of surprise in his eyes.

"Did you think I wasn't being serious?" she asked huskily, eyes flickering up through her lashes, "When I said I was willing?"

He sat in stunned silence, eyes half closed as she continued her seductive dance.

"I don't know you, but you seem to know me... quite well. Surely you would know I'd be willing," she continued softly, her lips against his neck as she spoke. A sly grin passed over her lips as a half growl built up in the back of his throat and he moved to grab her wrists as she ran her hands down his chest.

"This is not how this game works," he told her authoritatively, his teeth grazing her ear.

"But if you know me," she continued disobediently, "then you know that I enjoy playing your part as well."

His grip on her wrists tightened and she let out a throaty laugh. He suddenly caught onto her plan and let out his own laugh, watching her with amusement in his eyes.

"I see," he murmured, his mouth forming an impish grin, "Teasing and taunting will get you nowhere, young lady."

Throwing him an exaggerated pout, she slowly climbed off of his lap and continued carrying out his instructions. Teasingly, she slid a finger into either side of her underwear, dancing them around her hips, back and forward until she seemingly decided she had lost interest and moved towards her high heeled feet. With a smouldering glance in his direction, she wriggled them off and inwardly sighed with relief as her feet hit the carpeted floor, falling flat against the soft surface. Deliberately angling her body so he caught teasing glimpses of both her breasts and ass, she slowly began rolling the soft stockings down her leg. With a seemingly practised flick of her feet they flew across the room and settled in the corner close to the bed. Confidently, she moved towards him and slid back into his lap, desire bursting through her like fireworks.

"All of it," he whispered in her ear huskily, his fingertips sliding along the waistband of her underwear as he pulled her against him, fingernails gently raking down her back. She heard a soft moan fall from her lips and instantly felt all of her self control fly out of the window. With a slowly forming smirk, she wrapped her legs around his torso, dragging herself even closer.

"What if I don't want to?" she taunted, her eyes glittering mischievously.

"Then," he began, wolfish grin on his lips, "I shall have to make you."

He stood abruptly, clutching her tightly as he did so. Expertly, he flicked her down onto the bed and crawled atop of her, a raw hunger burning in his eyes. Slowly, tauntingly, he began a trail of kisses down her body, so feather light and brief that each one left her unfulfilled, breathless and craving more. Gritting her teeth, she only just barely stopped herself from begging.

The trail ran slowly down her stomach, caressing every bare inch of skin he could find as she wriggled helplessly. He finally found his way to her underwear, placing a line of kisses along the waistband, his senses enveloped by her breath coming in gasps, her jerky movements as each kiss drove her closer to the edge. He gently began to tug at the corner of her underwear with his teeth, a wickedly intoxicating grin on his face. She momentarily stiffened as she felt his teeth scrape lightly across her skin, letting out a soft moan to encourage him further. His work was teasingly slow and precise; the best kind of torture. He looked up at her with a devilish grin as he finally wriggled them down her legs and past her feet, leaning back on his heels with the small scrap of material between his teeth, eyes alight with lust.

She'd never imagined that the image in front of her could possibly be so erotic but she had been proven wrong about many things during her encounter with the mysterious man. Her legs seemed instinctively curl around his back and she sat up to meet his body as it began to tilt forward. As their bare chests collided she felt a strange sense of electricity pass between them and spark action within her. A frenzied blur of flesh moved around her as she grasped him tightly, her lips meeting his not enough to quench the blazing desire that had taken control of her mind. No longer hesitant, her fingertips began to explore the toned, fleshy landscape lying above her, tempting and irresistible. Their kisses became more intense, breathless and desperate as each second passed and they only added fuel to the fire. Her bold and daring hands soon found his hard penis and she wasted no time in exploring it too, desperate to know every inch of this unknown man. Flicking her thumb over the throbbing head, she fleetingly wondered what he tasted like; and then smirked against his lips as it crossed her mind she would eventually find out. He moaned louder, locking eyes with her as they slowly pulled apart, breathing raggedly.

"This is not just your game to play," she told him softly, her eyes tracing his facial expression as her exploratory caresses continued. He instantly pried himself from her grip, pushing her back onto the bed. God, she loved how he reacted to her taunts; it never failed to drag his dominative attitude back to the surface and she knew he knew that that's what she liked best.

With a question of challenge in his eyes, he looked down at her, daring her to defy him. Despite her best intentions she ever so slightly tilted her head to the side, looking up at him through her eyelashes, an expression on her face that may as well have been spoken words; Will you?

An indescribably intoxicating smile slid ever so slowly onto his face as he fixed his eyes onto hers, his reply clear; Just you watch me.

He wasted no time in raining his signature brief kisses down on her exposed breasts and she bit down on her lip, throwing her head back and revelling in the sensation. She wondered if she dare attempt to speed up the process and move him to where he was most needed, wriggling as she felt the wetness build between her legs. Moving slowly, she reached out for his unoccupied hand that was tracing jittery circles on her stomach, enclosing it in her own. He glanced up at her for merely a second before continuing his soft assault on her nipples, his tongue and teeth providing a perfect contrast in sensation. As slowly as she could she slid his hand down further, tentatively dipping his fingertips into her wetness, a small gasp passing through her lips as he took control back from her and flicked his thumb over her clit. Feeling his index finger sliding into her as he simultaneously took her left nipple in between his teeth, all of the words she had previously wanted to use to communicate her feelings about his ministrations flew from her lips. Instead, she let out a low, long moan seemed to last forever. Suddenly a sharp ringing echoed around her head and she vaguely remembered having putting her phone down next to the bed at some point. Not thinking, she slammed her palm down onto the screens surface, hoping to have rejected the call, and let loose another slightly louder moan accompanied by a small whimper as she felt her orgasm build.

I'm doing it, he thought savagely, I'm going to ring her!

He patiently listened to the dial tone, his fingers crossed against his thigh.

Pick up, pick up, pick up.

Finally the phone was answered and he opened his mouth to speak, only to stop immediately. In the background of the call he could hear moaning and his grip on the phone immediately tightened. It built, moans tumbling over each other, increasingly loud and frequent. He listened intently as the moaner give it one final, long, loud attempt before omitting an exhausted sigh.

"Fuck," came a breathless whisper from the other end of the line.

Nick almost dropped his phone then and there. It was her. A low male voice came through, the words indistinguishable and he clenched his teeth; so she was with him.

She moaned again, punctuating it with a wicked chuckle. Despite himself, Nick could feel the sounds beginning to take effect as his arousal slowly began to build. Running his hand idly along the hardening length beneath his shorts, he licked his lips, contemplating the cost of letting the phone call run so he could hear the whole encounter.

Fuck it, he thought, when am I ever going to have a chance for live audio porn again?

12