Esther

Story Info
Small-town girl is taught a rough lesson about human nature.
42.5k words
4.56
132.9k
162
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake glanced again at the girl who had climbed into the stagecoach at the last moment. She had smiled briefly when she climbed in, then immediately opened a book. He had been watching her surreptitiously for the last half hour, wondering about her. She was beautiful. Long auburn curls held back with a simple ribbon. Her dress was nicely made. Not poor, but not rich. The curves it showed off kept drawing his eye. Finally, he got the nerve to speak to her.

"Where ya headed?"

She looked up, surprised. "Oh. Lewiston."

"Me too! It's going to be quite a trip I guess. You going for business?"

"I have family there. You?"

"Business," he answered with a smile. He was a little dejected. She was visiting family, that meant she wouldn't be staying. "What are you reading?"

"M. Johnson, out of New York. I love all his work, I have read everything! Have you read him?"

"I read one, I'm not a huge romance novel fan."

"Oh, it's more than just romance, there is always a story too, but I think it's wonderful how he writes about love."

"He certainly sells a lot of books. Have you been that far east?"

"Oh, no, I have never been further than my Aunts house in the summer, it's this trip. Twelve long hours in a dusty old coach. Have you been?"

"I am from the Carolinas. May I?" he asked, motioning to the bench next to her.

She nodded with a smile and moved her handbag. He moved to sit next to her and immediately felt arousal again. She really was lovely, those curves drawing his eye. "I'm Esther." she offered, her smile guileless.

His heart tugged at him as he looked down at her. "John," he lied, unsure why. He did know though. He chewed on his lower lip. "You are very beautiful Esther," he said softly.

"Oh, thank you!" she said, blushing. She looked up at him, smiling shyly and her smile faded. Fear crept into her eyes. "I think... I think I will read a bit more if you don't mind," she said breathlessly.

"May I ask you a question?" he asked, forestalling her.

"Of course sir."

"John is fine. What do you think of my looks?"

He didn't know why he had asked that. He knew girls always smiled at him, at least at first. He wanted to know why they always ended up frightened and fighting him.

"You are very handsome. Young, strong, pleasant looking. You have a nice smile."

"Thanks. Are you just saying that?"

"No. You truly are handsome.."

"But?"

"But... you have a look in your eye sir."

"John."

"John."

"What sort of look, Esther?" he asked, his excitement climbing. He could see her fear climbing.

"Uhh.. a dangerous sort of look."

"I see. Do you know what this is, Esther?"

He watched her shy away and gasp, dropping her book. "A knife?"

"Not just any knife. A bowie knife. Big, isn't it?"

"Y-yes sir?"

"John. Do you know what happens when you get stabbed in the stomach?"

"No," she whispered, tears starting down her cheeks. They were lovely, her cheeks red, terror in her eyes. She was stunning.

"It is painful. Powerful painful. It takes a long long time to die and it is torture the whole time. It's deadly though, no coming back from it. You just lay there, hurtin, waitin to die. Wishin it would come. You don't seem like you are keen on endin that way. Are you Esther?"

"No! No, please."

"Good. Good girl. So you will do as I say, right?"

"Yes," she whispered, shaking like a leaf.

"First off, no hollerin or screamin. You understand?"

"Yes,"

"Second, you do as you are told. Stop cryin. Just listen, do as you are told and you won't get hurt. Much. You will land in Lewiston just fine, not much the worse for wear. You understand?"

"Yes."

"Don't try and tell anyone or ask for help, you understand? You'll end up dead alongside'm. I don't want to kill you, but I will. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Speak up. Tell me."

"I won't tell anyone, I swear."

"Not ever, you hear? Ever. And no tryin to get away. You are mine for the duration of this ride. You got that? Say it."

"I am yours till you let me go," she whispered fearfully, cowering into the corner of the carriage.

"Good. Good girl. I mean it, no screamin. Be quiet. You ever been with a man?"

"No," she answered, breaking down sobbing.

"Hush. Shh," he whispered, soothing her, holding her against him and petting her hair. She was stiff in his arms and still crying. "Relax girl. No fighting, no trying to stop me. You take what you have comin, you hear me? Speak up, you hear me?"

"Yes!" she cried.

He shoved her to the floor and lifted her enough to bend her over the other bench. He gathered her skirts quickly and piled them on her back, then yanked her underclothes down. He untied his own breeches and let them fall as he licked his fingers and ran them over her sex. She squealed and he smacked her bottom. "I mean it! Quiet! Here," he said, folding his belt. "Bite down on this. This'll hurt, a lot, but it won't last. Just the first time."

He licked his fingers again and got her wet, then lined himself up, looking down at her round little ass and tight little slit. He worked himself in and she was screaming around the leather and into her arm. She was a good one, this one. They usually fought a lot more, no matter how much he threatened them. He finally worked himself in enough that he could start pumping his hips. It took four hard thrusts to break through her innocence and her scream when he did was bliss. He started pounding into her, slamming as hard as he could, drawing more of her squirming, trembling cries. He came too quickly and it infuriated him. Her tight little cunt wasn't helping either, she felt so good. He sat back and looked at her, that little slit dripping with his cum and a bit of blood. It was beautiful. She didn't move, even when he raised up and did up his pants and sat back down on the bench. She held herself there, trembling and sobbing into her arm. He was enjoying the show, but he knew a stop was coming soon.

"Get up, Esther. Pull up your underclothes and drop your skirts. Sit here, where you were before. Give me my belt. Mm, look at those little teeth marks. I'll be able to dream about you for years with these forever imprinted on my belt. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"It hurt!" she whispered, still crying.

"Yeah, it does your first time. Dry your eyes. We have a stop coming up. What are you going to do when we stop, Esther?"

"Be quiet. Don't make a fuss."

"Shouldn't be any passengers, but if there are?"

"I will be good."

"Good girl," he said smiling. He kissed her on her head and she cringed away from him. "Remember, who do you belong to until I let you go?"

"You," she whispered.

"So act like it," he demanded. He bent again and kissed her head and she turned her face to him like she was leaning into him. "You are very sweet and good, aren't you Esther? Such a well behaved girl. You keep being good and you will live through this. That's what you want, right? To live through this?"

"Yes!"

"Then keep being good. Wipe your face, we are in town. Just sit still and wait."

She was still, as if frozen in place, though she was still trembling. The driver called out, then hopped down and poked his head in. "You need to step out?"

"No, we're good," Jake answered pleasantly.

"No stop for about ninety minutes."

"We're fine," Jake answered.

They sat quietly for a few minutes, then the carriage rocked again. The tension started going out of Jake as the driver climbed up, ready to start on their way again. To his horror, the door opened and an older man helped an older woman in. The man followed her and they both sat opposite of him and Esther. He put his arm around Esther and squeezed her close. The door was shut and the carriage began moving again. Jake focused on the window, making it clear he didn't want to talk and Esther kept her face pressed into his chest fearfully.

"How long have you two been married?" the old woman asked, smiling knowingly.

"Just yesterday," Jake answered, smiling. "On our way home now."

"Oh, congratulations! Mart and I have been married going on 40 years now, it's a blessin and a curse, but we made it through. We are fixin to visit our daughter and our grandkids. Just got a new one! She makes eleven now!"

"You sound especially blessed," Jake answered politely.

"Oh, child, what's wrong?!? Are you all right?" she asked Esther, leaning close.

"Yes ma'am, I am all right. All this dust is making my head hurt and my stomach doesn't travel well. John is helping though, letting me lay on him and rest my eyes." Esther answered softly.

Jake relaxed his hold on Esther slightly, smiling down at her. He kissed her head again and she turned her face back to him, laying her head on his chest. This one was truly a treasure. He stroked her arm affectionately as they rode. The old woman kept talking, but he was only thinking about the girl in his arms and what he was going to do to her as soon as they were alone again.

"Yes ma'am, that sounds lovely, I will try that for him," Esther answered a question he hadn't heard.

"And next stop, you get you some ginger tea at the inn. It'll settle your tummy right up. Helps with the morning sickness too, once you get with child."

"I will try it, thank you. We hope to have good news within the year," Esther answered shyly. Jake smiled darkly and kissed her head again. The two kept talking and he stopped worrying about what she might say. She was being very good.

The next stop didn't come soon enough, he was getting irritated. He knew Esther could sense his agitation. She took hold of his free hand and held it in both of hers, toying with his fingers. It worked. He watched her, watched her fingers on his hand and calmed down.

When they stopped and the two old timers got off, he pulled her against him and pressed his lips to hers. She did not kiss him back, but he didn't care.

"I need the ladies room, please? I promise I will be good."

"Hurry," he answered, following her out of the carriage. He signalled to the driver, who nodded. He followed her all the way to the door, then waited. She was quick and she took his arm when she came out, keeping her head down. "Hungry?" he asked.

She shook her head.

He led her back to the carriage and helped her in. He was inordinately pleased when they pulled away with no more passengers. He had her alone, again. He touched her cheek and he could feel her force herself to stillness. "On your knees, little one," he said softly.

She looked up at him, horrified. "But you already...?"

"Do not ask questions, down!"

She dropped to the floor and sat fearfully, starting to hyperventilate.

"Stop that, right now. Look at me. Yes, I had you already, and I will have you again and again and again. As many times as I please before we reach Lewiston. You will behave, you will not fight or talk back. Am I clear, Esther?"

"Yes sir."

"What is my name?"

"John. Yes John. I am yours until you release me."

"Good, very good. Now, over the seat, just like before. Yes, just like that."

He lifted her skirts again with a satisfied smile. She was so docile, this one. He was slower with her this time, watching her cry into her arm, savoring every small detail. Her tight little pussy was drawing him in though, bringing him to the edge faster than he wanted to get there. When he came, he landed a hard slap on her bottom in frustration, making her squeal and tremble. He pulled back and watched her slit dripping, enjoying the show he had created. He touched her with his fingers and she jerked. He slid a finger into her and she started sobbing again. He went up on his knees and slid another finger in, fucking her with his fingers, watching her ass bounce. He worked a third finger in and she tried to pull away, her whine high pitched and full of pain. He smacked her bottom again and pulled her back, closer to him as he jammed his fingers in. Just to see her struggle, he worked a fourth in and was not disappointed as she shook her head in denial and screamed into her arm, pounding her other fist into the bench. She didn't pull away though as he worked his fingers in and out. He watched, mesmerized as that tight little hole stretched, so red with anguish as he pulled it to its limits. Her wail was getting him excited all over again. He yanked his hand out suddenly, making her jerk and cry out. He smacked her bottom lightly, then again and again, turning her ass cheeks pink. He lowered his hand and landed a blow on her wet pussy, then another and another, watching her ass bounce as she jerked and writhed. He finally pulled back and refastened his pants as he sat down. He stared down at her exposed and red sex, his eyes hooded. There was a very different sort of satisfaction in her obedience. He could do whatever he wanted and she would let him. She would stay right there in that spot, open and ready for him until he told her she could move. That excited him almost as much as having her struggle and fight as he took her.

"Get up. Make yourself decent again. Sit here with me. Come here, look at me. Kiss me."

She pressed her lips to his, but her mouth was rigid and her teeth clenched.

"Now kiss me like you are kissing your new husband. Like you want to."

She leaned in again, shaking as she kissed him. He felt her hands go to his jaw and his hair, pulling him in for a real kiss. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, but she kissed him as if she were his lover.

"Such a good, lovely girl," he whispered, pulling her into his lap. "Mm, I would love to keep you little one." She lay against him, silently crying.

The next stop brought a middle aged woman, who looked down her nose at Jake and the girl in his lap. She was hiding her face again and he rubbed her back gently. When they finally set out again, the woman looked at them with a scowl.

"What is wrong with her?" she demanded.

"She gets travel sick and the dust and bright sun are giving her a headache."

"Fragile thing, isn't she? Good child bearing hips though, if you can get past her sickly nature. Girl, what's your name?"

"Esther, Miss," Esther answered, turning her head slightly, to look at the woman.

"You have been crying. Are you hurt?"

"My head hurts miss. My tummy too. I don't travel well, but I am not usually so delicate."

"I see. Have you tried sucking on a lemon drop? Have a ginger tea at the next stop and you can get herbs for your head as well. It is beyond scandalous to show such public affection as you are with your man."

"I do apologize if I offend miss, but all the bouncing and ruts and bumps, if he weren't holding me, I would be bouncing around like a ball and ever so much more sick than I am. He is only trying to help and it's really very helpful. I do thank you for your concern."

"Well I live in Millsville, the next stop. You step out with me and I will get you straightened out for the rest of your ride."

"That would be most welcome miss," Esther said as Jakes hands tightened on her. "Are you in town?"

"Of course, just on the edge. Won't take twenty minutes. You two get some dinner at the inn and I will get it ready, bring it right back."

"Thank you miss, you are truly an angel, isn't she husband?"

Jake was tense and very cross, but he nodded at the woman. She was up to something. He knew she suspected something was amiss. The next stop, he considered just leaving, but that would surely raise an alarm. He would have to trust that Esther would behave. He led her to the inn the woman directed them to and sat her down, ordering food for both of them. Esther sat with her eyes downcast. She stood suddenly and moved to the chair next to him instead of across from him and took his hand. He looked down at her, studying her. She could tell he was upset and she was trying to calm him again. She was truly a treasure. He actually wished he could keep her.

A man walked in and looked around the room, his badge reflecting the light as he turned. His eyes fell on them and Jake nodded at the man who was staring at him. The man nodded back, then started their way.

"Afternoon. Y'all come in on the stage?"

"Yes sir, just havin lunch before we head back out. Something wrong?"

"No, just doin the rounds. You all right miss?"

"Yes sir," she answered quickly, breathlessly.

"Cain't hardly trust someone who don't look me in the eye," the man said, sitting across from her.

She lifted her face, her cheeks pink, her lip trembling. "Sorry sir. I don't feel well. Haven't since we left."

"No? Need to see the doc?"

"No sir, just going to have some ginger tea. To settle my tummy. My mom said it would help with morning sickness. Been sick for two whole months now. She said it would pass eventually, but I feel like it's been forever. Oh.. John, I am sorry, I think I need the ladies room again, could you help me please?"

She jumped up and shot out the door and Jake followed her. He stood outside the door again as she very noisily threw up. She finally came out and he used his handkerchief as he lifted her chin to look at him. She held his wrists as he held her face up and looked up at him as he gently wiped her face. He held her chin tenderly, searching her eyes. When he finally turned to lead her back to the inn, the sheriff was standing there with his arms crossed, watching them. Esther hung on his arm as if she needed the support and he walked past the sheriff, nodding apologetically. He set her back down and food was placed in front of them.

"How long y'all been married?" the Sheriff asked, surprising both of them.

"Four months?" she asked, looking up at Jake.

"Yeah, almost five now. Why?"

"Just makin conversation. Aint I seen you before, girl?"

"I've passed through before, maybe."

"What's your last name?"

"Carmichael," she answered, sipping slowly on her water, still shaking.

"Aint heard that name around here, where you from?"

"The Carolinas," she answered, laying her head on Jake's arm. "Originally. We are supposed to be visiting family, but I am not sure I am going to be able to make it. John wanted me to meet his grandparents before it was too late, but this trip is wearing harder on me than I thought."

"It's fine little one," Jake said gently. "I told you we could go home whenever you need to. Try to eat something, your stomach might settle if you can get something on it."

"I will try for you," she said, picking up her roll. She picked at it, her face still pale.

"Did you need something else Sheriff?" Jake asked, wondering why he wouldn't leave them alone.

"No, like I said, just making conversation."

"John, do you think I could try and sleep for a bit when we get back in the stagecoach?" Esther asked, taking his arm again.

"Of course darling. Please eat a bit more though, you really do need it. Please? For me?"

"Yes John," she answered, nibbling on her roll again. "Sheriff?" she asked, her voice quavering. "There was a lady on the coach with us, do you know her?"

"Miss Elizibeth, yes, I know her, why?"

"She said she would bring me something to help my tummy and my headache. I wondered if you might know where she stayed?"

"She's a woman of her word, if she said she would bring it, she will. Maybe a walk will help you? Could I take you for a walk while your husband eats?"

"Oh, no thank you sir. I thank you, truly, but my legs aren't very steady. Actually, sir? I think I do remember you. Last year, at the winter blessing dance. John and I came through then and you helped us, remember? There were no rooms left and you found us a place with... Mr and Mrs Allan? I think that was their name?"

"Oh, yes, of course, I do remember a young couple coming through... that was you, wasn't it? That's where I must know you from."

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you sooner, I really don't feel well. Thanks again for all your help. It was nice of you to find us a place with two separate rooms."