Restrained Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers

A few moments later she felt the same warm sensations on her lower neck and cheeks as well as her stomach and sides and along her hips and moving towards her inner thighs. She wondered if the oils were creating the sensations though the warmth and pressure felt like hands. Laney was sure that there were more than two hands now. "Who else could be helping? Was more than just one person looking at her naked aroused body? Was more than just one person pleasuring her body and senses?"

She felt like she was drunk again. She wanted to care and wanted to be in shock and horror but she wasn't. She gasp and felt her hips jump off the bed as she felt hand finally brush lightly across her nipples. It was the very tip of her nipples at first then it became the top of her breasts. Within a minute her entire breasts were being massaged. Her secret wishes and desires were coming true. She heard a moan release from her mouth though she had not approved of it.

Just when she thought she was in absolute heaven she felt warmth and pressure on her inner groins in addition to all the other places on her body. The warmth was moving inward. She tried to spread her legs as far as possible as she lifted her hips inviting the touch and begging for more. The touch was very light and soft. She moaned begging for more touch. Her nipples were now rock hard. She wanted them; no she needed them to be played with. She needed them to be pinched. She needed a release. The fingers moved to her outer labia. She felt as if she was having an out of body experience as she heard her voice say, "Yes! More touch me more. Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

As if she had given the approval they had been waiting for, her entire body was covered with hands. She felt her nipples being pinched and played with while she felt warm, soft hands massaging her breasts. She grunted and moaned as she felt something wet slide between her sopping wet pussy and slide all the way up to her clit, making her hips thrust. She was overtaken with joy and ultimate pleasure. She felt a finger slide deep inside her as her clit was being manipulated. All these sensations at once sent her tumbling over the hill. She felt as if she was free falling a hundred miles an hours.

She moaned at the top of her lungs as her body began to shake uncontrollably. She felt the strongest sensation and wave of warmth flow through her body. It was more than she ever imagined could be possible and it was heading directly for the center of her pussy. She felt her body convulse and throw her off the edge of a cliff as she felt two soft wet lips surround and suckle on her stiff nipples. She felt like she was overheating. She wanted them to continue and stop all at the same time.

As one wave of pleasure began to subside another wave bigger and more powerful began to build. She felt a finger slide inside her anal opening. Never had anything ever been there before but never did she think something like that could feel so good. She was now being fingered in the pussy and the butt, having her clit sucked and licked, having her nipples manipulated and having her neck being sucked, while her stomach and inner thighs were being massaged and she was making out with a pair of soft, silky lips.

This was all she ever dreamed of all in one except that she needed dick. As if upon command she felt a hard, erect penis slide in each one of her hands. She felt her hand being untied. She stroked the penis' with all of her might as her body plowed through what seemed like her twentieth orgasm. She wanted to see who all was pleasuring her, but not just yet. She liked the mystery.

When Laney began coming down from her orgasm she realized that everything had changed. The hands were gone from most of her body. She now had a hard penis deep inside her pounding against her wet pussy walls. She felt her inner walls gripping tightly not wanting the pussy to leave, wanting its juices deep inside her. She felt wet heat just above her mouth and tasted a sweet juice dripping on her lips. She smelled a strong intoxicating odor. She stuck her tongue out to lick the juice off her lips only to find that her tongue was now buried deep inside a dripping wet pussy. She had never done this before and never wanted to yet she instinctively found herself burying her tongue deep inside the wet delicious walls and swirling her tongue around the hard swollen clit.

She felt the pussy grinding against her face as she moaned as her body was being banged. She felt a screaming orgasm shooting like a fireball through her body as the pumping became faster and more intense. She moaned with all her might as she sucked on the hard clit. She heard moans and groans all around her and felt the penises convulsing and jerking in her hands. She was drenched with sweat and bodily juices.

She felt a body collapse on her body as she lay spent from pleasure overload. She drifted off to sleep. Upon waking she found her body was cleaned and she had been dressed. Everyone had gone except for Kellie who lay beside her in bed.

To be continued...

storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers
12