Retraining Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack pulled back from their kiss. He was still holding her hands against the bed. He watched her face as she moaned. "Please Jack. Harder!" she groaned. He slammed into her over and over, slowly losing control as he felt his need to cum. He felt the tingling in his body. The electricity spread throughout his body as she squeezed his cock with her cunt and his waist with her legs. The headboard began to hit the wall as he dug his feet into the bed. His control was gone. He was slamming into her as hard as he could.

He was still watching her as she contorted her face and screamed out in pleasure. He felt her squeeze his cock hard through her climax. Seeing her face filled with pleasure, his body tingling, and his cock being squeezed, was more than he could handle. He cried out loudly as his cum spurted deeply into her. He couldn't stop. He kept fucking her as their orgasms coursed through their bodies.

Jack finally collapsed in exhaustion, not realizing her was still holding Kelli's hands tightly to the bed. They both panted, trying to catch their breath. Kelli found Jack's earlobe with her lips and gently sucked it.

"I love it when you hold me down like that," she whispered.

Jack lifted his head to look at her again. "I've tried to be careful and not push you into a place you were not willing to go," he said.

"I trust you Jack. I know you will not hurt me. I know you love me. I'm ready to go to wherever you want to take me," said Kelli.

12