All Comments on 'Retreat and Surrender'

by tristianc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jehnny2006jehnny2006over 12 years ago
Whawww

I really loved it,I'd like to know if you could continue the story.

Congratulation

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

excellent please continue

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 12 years ago
Sensitive and warm.

Another who loved it. This story certainly stands on its own, but the context you've given certainly opens it up to be continued. When they get back to "civilization", they might feel different and they'll certainly have some adjustments to make between their beliefs and what they've been taught vs. what they feel. It could be a good, deep line to pursue. In any case, thanks for the story.

tristianctristiancabout 12 years agoAuthor
thanks for your comments

When I started to write stories for this site I told myself that I would comment to everyone who was kind enough to comment on my story. But I found that it would be better if after the first month I would go over everyone's reviews and just blanket out my thoughts. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story and as of now this is the only story that I already have ideas of sequals. I hope to continue on with Amber and Elise soon.

medusathesedusamedusathesedusaalmost 10 years ago
Simply Awesome!

I really enjoyed the story line, the relationship between the two friends and the exploration of their sexuality. I look forward to more stories involving the two friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Also knowing that college guys probably all wanted one thing and would be cautious about them."

So what do Lesbians want? Lesbian death bed?

This concept is worn out and ridiculous. Men only want one thing and that thing is the same as Lesbians - Women!

Please cut the hypocrisy. There are stories on this site dedicated to Lesbians turning straight girls gay or cucking some dude for one main goal - Sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous