All Comments on 'Retribution'

by bjoeplayer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
altbobaltbobover 9 years ago
chapter 2

Please? So she e either suffers alone, or takes a position as his sub to begin payback. Good story, and fun glimps3 of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way too little background to understand this mess

It had possibilities but was too short. He's incredibly wealthy but just lets her walk all over him for years? He's going to send one of her lovers to jail, but only spank her and leave her wealthy as a reward for years of cheating? Maybe more information as to his character and her reasons might have made this more interesting.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHY DO PARAMETERS CHANGE

when the golden goose isn't. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well not bad, I would have liked a better back story

Humm would be grate to know what happens next or had happened before

I

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
add more in chapter 2

I don't care how you do it but finish this story. Her groveling for the rest of her life, adopting BDSM and being utterly repentant and submissive to him. I feel that for her it's not about the money. He had to break her because she wasn't getting what she needed. Sure, kill all the lovers and make her suffer without rich bitch status. Finish the story and more pages. Take these good people's suggestions to heart. I'll reserve judgment until after chapter 2.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
No score

I can't give this a score. I agree with other commenters - no beginning; no end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She was sorry

Sorry she got caught

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The title and even the premise of this story was great but the rest was dog shit. He was rewarding her with hundreds of millions of dollars for being a disrespectful and cheating whore. Big deal he spanked her hard with his bare hand and roughed up her tits a little then probably got a disease by fucking her which she enjoyed. The adam and eve bondage gear are cheap crap. He should shop at the stockroom. I don't see any retribution here just a guy rewarding his wife for treating him like shit for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Too sadistic - what she did to him and what he is doing to her. I only hope they didn't pass on these traits to a "next generation".

mzurowmzurowover 9 years ago
I liked it

It was a fun read!

bjoeplayerbjoeplayerover 9 years agoAuthor
Comment From the Author

Obviously I've failed as a storyteller if I have to respond with explanations. But first of all, let me say I'm not a heavy BDSM guy. I enjoy how a little pain can increase pleasure, but I don't find real suffering to be a turn-on, so I had no interest in a story in which the submissive would be injured. As for what makes these people tick, I thought I had put that between the lines. This is normally a passive man; he has put up with his wife's infidelity for years because of his love for her and sublimated his humiliation through overwork. But it’s his passivity that has infuriated her and made her seek to humiliate him ever further. Now that it's time to leave, he’s tired. He knows that regardless of her actions, the state would never let him leave her penniless. He doesn’t want a court battle – especially now that she could charge him with several felonies. He’s got all the money he could ever spend and wants to start over.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
You didn't fail!

It's not your fault if people cannot fill in the blanks for themselves. FIVE STARS!!

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 9 years ago
Good read

I enjoyed it !!! I did fill in the blanks. It wasn't hard for do. Loved how he got her back ! To me, A bit mild .You should.of drawn it out longer though.The sexual frustration. I think you did a good job with this story . Not too many mistakes. I don't think it was that bad.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
As hammy said

You didn't fail. It was a well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

5*

I think it was well done. Both subtle and direct at once.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Sick

Love is caring, there was no real love in this story. There was obsession, there was selfishness, there was abuse, but there was no love, only the pathetic desperation of cowards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But she decided to call the Police.

And he went to jail. For a long, long time. She divorced him while he was in jail. Since he had been convicted of a felony, she kept all the assets. Big mistake. BIG!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Did he stay or did he go??

Will she leave him, will he divorce her??

Will they reconcile??

Another chapter please.....

cybertron84cybertron84over 1 year ago

Shit authors I swear to fuckin christ

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 1 year ago
Many Thanks

Thanks to cybertron84 for providing such a well thought out and clear guidance on how this author could improve his work. I've no doubt, bjoeplayer can now advance his skills and is highly motivated to spend the time and effort to provide new submissions to Lit for our enjoyment. (For those clueless enough to miss the point: that is sarcasm.)

To cyber84:

Keep 'em comin'!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous