Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved in behind her.

"Spread you legs!" I demanded. "Wider! Arch your back and offer me your pussy." Still sobbing she did as she was told.

"Now beg me to fuck you."

"Please..."

"Beg me!" I slapped her ass hard

"Yeow! Please, please fuck me, Joe."

"What?"

"Fuck me. Please. Fuck my pussy."

I positioned my cock at the opening of her cunt. It was soaked. Something about being beaten and humiliated had turned her on.

I drove my cock deep inside her and began pumping her, my abdomen making slapping sounds against her tender bottom, my balls tapping against her clit. I was possessed, ramming my cock into her as hard and as violently and as rapidly as I could. I pulled her hair hard lifting her head while with my other hand I dug my fingers into the outraged flesh of her ass. I pushed my thumb into her asshole up to the first knuckle.

"How is it?" I said, "Does Eddy fuck you like this?"

I knew the answer; I had it on video, the two of them like a couple of Jack Russell Terriers.

She was making agonizing moans and I thought I was hurting her the way I intended but soon I felt her cunt contracting squeezing my cock.

"Please, please fuck me! Please, Joe, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee!

She was screaming now, "YES! YES! OH FUCK YES! COME WITH ME! COME INSIDE ME! COME, WITH ME, JOE. COME, YES!"

And I did. I came so hard I thought my head might explode. I pumped my cum deep inside her and she yelled with every spasmodic ejaculation, "YES! YES! YES!"

I felt I was pouring my entire being deep into her and disappearing inside her. I wanted to fill her with my cum as again and again it pumped out of me until I was completely spent.

I collapsed on top of her and my weight brought us both to the mattress where we lay trying to catch our breath.

"Oh God," she said, gasping for breath. "Oh God, Joe," she gasped again. "Why didn't you do that 10 years ago?" For a brief instant I felt a stab of the love for her that she had killed so long ago. In that moment I wanted to put my arms around her and hold her. But like smoke the feeling vanished.

I got up and went to my room and showered. I selected a suit and dressed for my meeting. I closed my bedroom door for the last time and went down the hall. At her open bedroom door I saw that she had somehow managed to free herself - I really needed to speak to those folks at the Adam and Eve shop. She was naked and rubbing her bottom. Her eyes were red and streaked with tears and there were bruises on her breasts where I had grabbed and slapped them. Her imperious attitude was gone, the haughty disdainful stare which she had fixed on me so often and which had distorted her beautiful face had vanished. She seemed humbled and contrite.

I stopped and looked at her "Well, then..." I said. I could think of nothing else to say and I turned and walked on down the hall.

"Joe." I stopped.

"Please..." I turned. The light was coming from behind her. She looked like a child, lost and scared.

"What do you want, Ash?" I sighed. I was exhausted. The exhilaration I had felt at humiliating this woman who had made my life hell, had evaporated and I just wanted to leave.

"Please don't go."

"What?"

"Please? Stay? I love you. I always have."

END

12