All Comments on 'Retribution Ch. 02'

by Luxia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is so fucking hot!!!

please...please...please continue...I love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

so hot, I love humiliation and forced feminization

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

oh my god such a hot story, i want to read more please keep writing , all the humiliation is such a turn on ,i wish they had kidnapped me , write more soon please .

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyabout 13 years ago
Hmm!

A story of pain and humiliation of a male to feminise him..... and the author is a woman. Hon........ has someone done you worng?

Still the bastard deserves all that WILL be coming to him. The problem is that I know and you know that eventually he will come to like it too much.

I assume that needles are female hormones.... correct?

When will he get the surgery as he must be completely sterilised and gender reassigned ????????

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
I get the feeling that the wrong person is being trained.

I want to start out by saying from the introduction in chapter 1, that he was not interested in the bitch who is doing this to him. She was the one chasing him. He actually gave an honest assessment of her sexual talents, and she came up lacking.

So, who needs to learn a seductive walk, and how to give mind blowing oral sex? Her, not him! I get the feeling that he will make a far better shemale to have sex with, than she ever will. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is amazing, please continue soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Complete and utter bullshit

When his captor pulled on his leash, yank back. He's standing, you're on the floor and have the leverage. When he falls towards you, stab upwards into his balls, incapacitating him. Then choke him to death with the leash. All done. This was simply awful and add to that the fact that it was never finished and you have a complete piece of junk.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Intriguing.

This series has a good enough storyline it is worth continuing. Unless, of course, you've decided is isn't. After all, you are the author. You took the time to imagine the scenes, work out the details, and put things together and make a story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Since the last story posted in 2011, I doubt we'll hear the end of this tale. Please be encouraged to continue to write stories of some kind. If not on Lit, then somewhere. You have some talent and you can grow it. Be well.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
SHIT

1 fave per <11000 views makes it nearly unanimous. 6 positive comments means one of you forgot to fave it. My 1 bomb dropped the score .02 means not a large number of votes.

fagjayfagjayabout 2 months ago

Please finish this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous