Return of Grady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod," Bernie shrieked, looking between her knees and seeing the thick stockings of the cleaner, her pink ankle over-socks although it was late spring and the totally recognizable bilious yellow rubber slip-ons.

"Keep where you are dear," Mrs Roderick said, "and you Headmaster do your job. It gladdens this old heart to see one of our young ladies getting the service she needs."

"Oh god," Bernie wailed and Grady, having no where else to place his dick to temporarily hide his dripping erection, inserted it and leant over and heavily squeezed one of Bernie's sizeable breasts. She groaned and they both closed their eyes and were away, oblivious to Mrs Roderick wiping up dripping semen off the wall close to Bernie's face.

Of course being under duress they didn't last long and as Bernie was about to fire again his eyes bulged as he felt Mrs Roderick squeeze his nuts.

When they finished the cleaning lady said, "Run off and sit by the door darling and then no one will notice your wet back. Headmaster will fetch you coffee and an restorative cookie."

"Mrs Roderick," Headmaster began.

"My lips are sealed," she smiled. "This has been the most exciting ten minutes I've had in the eleven years I've been at this school. Trust me Grady."

He smiled, kissed her cheek and she purred.

Of course everyone in the room noticed Headmaster fetch a tray of coffee and cream cakes because he'd not done that before and when he sat beside the most attractive woman at the school, elbow digs and whisperings and lingering looks were underway.

Bernie and Grady felt even more exposed than when Mrs Roderick had egged them on and later when she handed Bernie tissues to dab her dripping pussy. But they were adult enough to sigh and accept this as being inevitable.

"I never thought our simmering lust would end climatically in this manner," Bernie sniffed.

"I had the biggest single ejaculation of my life," Grady said proudly.

"I can vouch for that; the wad of tissues in my panties is about soaked through. God don't you men every think of anything else?"

"Bernie, look on the bright side," Grady urged. "Do you ever think you'll forget that fuck?"

"No way," Bernie snapped.

"Well then, see what I mean?"

Slowly a smile crossed Bernie's face. "Well I see what you mean. That was one for the annals, wasn't it?"

They forget where they were and reached for one another's hand. Only when the noisy room fell silent they realized their blunder.

"I'll stand and shield your back to allow you to leave without showing your patchwork of semen on your cerise silk dress," Grady said gallantly. "Might I suggest when you are consorting with me you wear more muted outer clothing?"

"Oh god," Bernie wailed. He stood and she fled.

Sitting back at the table, Headmaster was quickly joined by three females. They all were keen to tell him about the attributes of Bernadine, one of them describing Bernadine as possibly the most popular senior women the school had ever had.

Headmaster said it was gratifying to hear such praise but it would be difficult to dispute that claim would it?"

The three women laughed at what everyone watching thought must have been a filthy joke from what appeared to be their now debauched new headmaster. But then Grady decided he'd been a little irrational thinking debauched; perhaps seducer would be fairer terminology.

Back in his office Grady checked the teaching schedules and noted Bernie was down for syllabus development so he called.

"Hi it's the big, bad seducer."

"I wanted it desperately Grady, so you are not alone."

"How do you feel about it now?"

"Still a little shaken but I'm beginning to smile about it. God all that come; I'm back in my room and had to douche in the bath.

Grady's eyes rolled upwards. There were one of two things about females he preferred not to mention.

"Um in the haste I forgot to ask if you were protected?"

Bernie sighed and said just as well one of them was responsible.

"God I saw your stocking tops and just about lost it completely."

"Did you?" Bernie asked with obviously interest. "Tell me more."

"If you don't mind I'll leave that till tonight. I have dug a hole under you and now I'm concentrating on finding the solution before you topple in. Already I have the first stake driven in with you confirming you practice safe sex."

"Safe sex sounds somewhat ambiguous. I'm on the pill so call it a contraceptive program."

"Fine this requires a strategic political solution."

"Fine you attend to that; my role is to provide the cunt."

"Bernie!"

"Sorry that was meant to be a joke. I'm aware you have fine feelings towards me otherwise you'd not have had a chance of getting in me."

"Thank you. I now have to devise a way to avoid irreparable harm settling over you."

"Oooh, that sounds almost of literary merit."

"Good spotting. It is a literary quotation. I must not keep you from your professional duties any longer. Bye darling."

"Darling?" Bernie gulped.

"Yes," Grady said, feeling heroic. He cut the call.

Grady then called the Colonel.

"I need to consult you."

The Colonel sounded thrilled to be approached by the young upstart and said he'd be right over.

"No I would prefer discussing this away from here. Could I come to your home and I suggest it might be advantageous to include Jennifer."

"By all means. Please come for lunch."

CHAPTER 3

Grady thought about the crisis on the 15-mile drive to the town and concluded yes it required an incisive political solution. But he failed to come up with a series of suggestion, not even a solitary one for that matter.

The Colonel met Grady on the driveway and beaming shook Headmaster's hand and patted him sympathetically on the back. As soon as Grady stepped inside Jennifer hugged and kissed him and said, "My poor boy. Are we dealing with a senior master interfering sexually with boys? That is such a distasteful experience."

"Yes, damn unfortunate," said the Colonel, pouring three ports.

"It's not that. One person knows I have screwed Miss Dean and there are others who think they know."

"Oh god, this is even worse," said the Colonel, allowing the decanter to thump on the table. "You best leave Jennifer."

"I certainly will not. It is a natural thing for a man and a woman to fuck. Grady wants the three of us to hatch a solution. Why else would he require me present if not for the lady's point of view?"

"Quite right Jennifer," Grady said, scowling at the chairman who looked guilty.

"Gawd what was she like?" asked the Colonel.

"Barney, one more lapse like that and you'll leave the room," Jennifer gritted and reaching to pat Grady's hand.

Grady left an hour and a half later smiling. Thanks to Jennifer they appeared to have arrived at a possible solution and would know for sure next evening.

As soon as students were filing out of Bernie's last class for the week Grady pushed to grab her... but constrained himself and stood beside her at a respectable distance.

"Oh god, you look pleased," she said hopefully.

"Yes I met with the chairman and we may have come up with the solution that will allow us to fuck without being unduly censored."

"What you and the chairman?" Bernie said wickedly and she grinned when she saw Grady blanch.

He whispered to her fiercely and she smiled and then grinned broadly as he finished and said, "That should work. It was Mrs Ashton's idea wasn't it?"

"Er yes."

"Thank you for being honest with me Grady. You can go now; tongues are wagging enough already.

Grady hurried to the office of his deputy, Jack Long, who was nearing retirement age. He looked at Jack's pile of schedules, reports, testing results and teaching plans for the next fortnight and grinned.

"Snowed under eh Jack?"

"Yeah Grady. My wife says the pressure is turning me into a real grouch."

"Well help may be on the way Jack. I'm seeking board approval to appoint a second deputy-headmaster of equal standing."

"Do you think Clive will be that much help? He's a near alcoholic?"

"I've discussed this with the chairman and he's made another suggestion, Bernadine Dean. He says that's taking the political approach, upgrading a female and that ought to make our female team even more compatible with the male team than they are now because we'd be seen to be recognize them on equal footing."

"By god, that's clever thinking. I though it was a feeble dodge to take the heat off you and Bernadine."

"Why's that Jack? I have nothing to fear. Bernadine poor girl proved too small for me to penetrate."

Jack's eyes flew to the size of saucers.

"Um don't quote me on that Jack."

"Uh of course not," Jack lied.

On Saturday morning Bernadine drove off to town to visit the beautician's and to spend the three hundred bucks Grady had given her to buy a new gown and new shoes.

That evening Headmaster arrived for the pre-dinner cocktail party with the very beautiful Bernadine Dean on his arm. Many of the parents, especially former students of the school, were aghast as such fraternization but their wives thought Headmaster and Bernadine were a magnificent couple.

Headmaster introduced Bernie to some of his old pals and up close and peering down her dress most of them were completely captivated.

Many present watched as the chairman's wife shake hands politely with Bernadine but hugged and kissed Headmaster who was twenty years her junior.

Chairman Ashton then called a short meeting of the board and they met at the far end of the Grand Hall.

"Thanks everyone but this shouldn't take long. Here at School we are concerned at the workload Jack Long now struggles with. He needs assistance and Jack's wife has also been most concerned and has spoken to Jennifer about it. As you know Jack has been with us twenty-two years and has been loyal to the core. Jennifer has made the suggestion that we raise the perceived status of our female teachers by making our senior female Miss Bernadine Dean a deputy-headmaster on equal terms to Jack and to share his workload. This is now open for discussion."

There was no discussion and board member Judith Ormond, the chaplain's wife, moved that Miss Bernadine Dean be appointed a deputy-headmaster, effective immediately. That was seconded and the motion was carried unanimously.

Barney thanked everyone for participating and announced, "Miss Dean happens to be here this evening. Headmaster and I thought it appropriate to invite her as his partner and therefore I shall announce her appointment this evening. That ought to produce some larger donations from females present."

Bernadine's appointment was duly announced and when she was asked to stand she was politely applauded.

Grady was rather disappointed at the lukewarm reception Bernie had received and was determined to remedy that. During the break before the auction he had spoke to Paine, the CEO, who accepted Grady's proposal. Grady then asked Bernie would she bid for anything and she said probably she might go to two hundred bucks to get something she admired.

He walked with her past most of the exhibits to the standout work of art, painted by the School's Director of Visual Arts who'd retired the previous year and had donated her painting of the school's clock tower for auction.

"What about that?"

"Oh god Grady, I know something about art. That could go for three hundred bucks."

"Or more."

"Indeed."

"How much would you be prepared to bid and then to donate the painting to the school to be hung behind the reception desks in the main foyer. That would enable you to immediately make a name for yourself."

"Er a thousand?"

"More."

"Very well, fifteen hundred."

"Fine and I'll give you fifteen hundred to secure it. There will be other bidders so go with the flow early to establish your presence and if bidding reaches two grand immediately say three thousand and you want to donate the painting to the school as an acknowledged work of art and to commemorate Miss White's teaching career at this school."

"But everyone hated her."

"Apparently only because she was a slave driver and a perfectionist."

"Yes, that's true."

Competition for that painting became the auction of the evening. When bidding appeared to stall at $2200 Bernie called for time out.

"If I bid successfully for this painting I'd donate it to the school to commemorate Miss White's brilliant artistic teaching career at this school and ask that it be hung in the main foyer."

The auctioneer said, "Is that request to position this painting in the main foyer possible Mr Burton? You are chairman of the House Committee."

"Yes I'm sure my committee would be delighted to concur and if not I will pull rank as CEO."

Everyone laughed.

The auctioneer resumed bidding, saying he was holding a bid for $2200.

"The bid is against you Bernadine," said the auctioneer, who was director of math and science.

"I bid three thousand," Bernie called and there was a murmur and the rival bidder, the town's funeral director who had two grandsons at the school, held up his hands in surrender.

At the end of the auction the beaming chairman and several of his board members gathered round Bernadine to thank her.

While that was going on Jennifer Ashton came up alongside Grady and handed him a glass of red wine.

"I suppose some of that was your money?"

"Oh why would you think that Jennifer?" Grady said, clinking glasses.

"Because you are a cunning dog, that's why. You two have invested in securing immunity against any upfront criticism about cohabitating. I'm surprised that that innocent woman even thinks like that."

"Perhaps she doesn't," Grady said, staring expressionless at the chairman's wife until slowly he winked.

She giggled. "I'll be asking my daughter to pull my grandson out of St Thomas's at end of semester and enrolling him here. With you two substantially in control and my obstreperous husband being brought to heel by you so beautifully, I feel this school is on the cusp of a huge roll forward."

"Thank you Jennifer. In acknowledgement of your support I'd like to offer you a temporary position to head a select committee. With the overlapping effects of the economic downturn continuing, Paine is worried that new enrolments will be down for the Fall Intake. Your job will be to appoint a committee to investigate offering fifteen places restricted to Year 12 daughters or granddaughters of former pupils of this school and to produce a report that will compel the board to proceed with a two-year trial."

"Oh god, admitting female students to Ascension College; the sky will fall in."

"I've had a couple of former students who are attorneys look at the charter and although it's stated Ascension is a boys' school nowhere does it say a boys only school or may only admit male students. The advice I've received is providing the student intake remains predominantly male there would be no need to seek leave of the court to have the charter modified."

She smiled. "You are a cunning dog and know I'm bored and would welcome buying into a fight even though I might lose."

"I don't believe you'd be an easy loser Jennifer. I suggest you form a committee of two males and two females with yourself as chair of course and I'll get that recommendation to the board. You will require a male perspective to ensure your final submissions survive every counter argument the committee can muster. I suggest you appoint Paine as one of the males because of his influence and because that way you will secure the necessary funding for any legal consultations."

"God, you have it all worked out. When did that happen?"

"A week ago after Paine mentioned his concern. I had you in mind to chair the committee and that idea was adopted when I saw how skillfully you resolved my little problem of wanting to, er, cohabit with Bernie."

As the evening wore on Grady thought he'd like to take Bernie home when it was over and bang her. But he would be wise to pave the way and called Maggie.

"Oh hi, I'm with Philip. We've decided to book into this hotel tonight."

"That's fine. I'm thinking of sneaking Bernie home but being the first time I thought I should check that you are comfortable about that."

"Yes of course. You are such a gentleman. I'm feeling horny so it's unlikely Philip and I will make morning chapel. Goodnight boss."

"Wait Maggie. What if she moves in with me?"

"No problem. You need a good woman."

"Thanks sweetie."

"Oh Headmaster?"

"Yes Maggie."

"You'll have to marry Bernadine first. The majority of parents would withdraw their boys from this school if Headmaster was known to have installed a mistress."

"Damn that's such a pain."

"Why, don't you think Bernadine will marry you?"

"Of course she will and knows she's unlikely to get a better proposal. No the problem is I'll have to rewrite my diary to leave a weekend free and then the following week clear for the honeymoon. I want to marry during semester to allow all the boys to attend the wedding as guests and so will Bernadine."

"God Headmaster, you will become lionized in the history of this school because of the way you think and act.

Lionized? Headmaster liked the idea and thought of talking to Bernie about inviting all the parents/guardians of present boys and suggesting rather than wedding presents a generous donation to the couple's school would delight them. Then he could suggest to the chairman that with big donations likely, perhaps the board would consider underwriting the cost of the wedding and suggesting to the school's catering staff they work without pay as their donation.

THE END