Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Betsey incredibly aroused by the fact that Bill was making love to her, almost exploded into orgasm the moment his erection touched her. His entry, and subsequent powerful thrusts quickly drove her over the top. "Bill! Bill! I'm coming! I'm coming! Never, never like this! Never! Never! Ahh!" Betsey screamed as she whirled into a bottomless abyss of joy.

"Betsey! Oh, God, Betsey!" Bill groaned. He ground against Betsey and she pressed back, their hips generating incredibly delightful friction then he shuddered with joy as a geyser of his fluids erupted into her.

Spent, Bill collapsed next to Betsey on the bed. She rolled over and looked at him. "This...this will probably sound crazy to you," she murmured, "but I...I think, maybe I...I'm falling for you." She kissed him softly.

"I don't think it sounds crazy at all," Bill replied. "I...I think I...I've been falling for you ever since you moved in next door."

Betsey was completely surprised by his admission. "You...you have?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered. "I tried to tell myself the reason I cared about you so much was, well, because you were my daughter's age, but that's not it. I can't keep on kidding myself. I have to admit how I feel, both to you and me. I love you."

Betsey slid into his arms, hugged him, and kissed him. She felt warm, safe, and for the first time in quite a while, loved.


IV.

After resting in each other's arms for a while, both Bill and Betsey got up and used the bathroom. Bill went last, and when he finished he walked back into his bedroom and stood, just inside the doorway, looking at the young woman dressed in one of his daughter's old robes, who was was examining the room.

As Bill looked at her, he felt a twinge in his groin. He took a deep breath, moved closer to Betsey, put his arms around her from the rear, grasped her breasts and pulled her against him.

Betsey felt passion rushing through her the minute Bill surprised her and pulled her into his arms. She pressed her butt back against him and felt his swollen penis prodding her. She couldn't believe he was hard again! She moaned softly when his hands began squeezing her breasts gently, rekindling embers of desire she wasn't aware were still smoldering deep inside her.

Bill continued to press against the girl for a few minutes, enjoying the way it felt to have her taut body against him. Then he turned her around and covered her lips with his. Her arms locked around him and her tongue sought his, sending shock-waves of excitement through him. He cupped her bottom, lifted her off her feet, and began moving toward the bed.

Betsey was incredibly aroused once again. All she could think of was Bill's big cock her plunging into her once more. She didn't think she had ever wanted a man more!

His hands trembling, Bill untied the sash holding her robe closed, then slid it down over her arms. Then he shed his robe, too, and, naked, they fell into each other's arms on the bed.

"Anhh!" Betsey groaned when Bill captured one of her straining, swollen nipples between his lips and began to suck on it gently. At the same time, his hands were moving over her, driving her wild. It felt like his hands were touching her everywhere at once! He was driving her wild! She felt his cock, hard as steel, prodding her leg.

Bill needed her! Now! He rolled on top of Betsey, reached between their straining bodies, grasped his cock and, with an quick movement of his hips, buried it in Betsey.

"Gahh!" Betsey groaned when the guy's cock slid into her. Bill felt huge! Her back arched, and she ground her pubic arch against Bill's while her hips rose from the bed to meet his thrusts.

Even though Bill was once more incredibly aroused, he discovered he had more control this time. Harder and harder he stabbed his cock into Betsey, at the same time enjoying her equally ardent response. He heard her groans of excitement and felt her hands pulling at him as she thrust against him. He kissed her bare, freckle-covered chest, then bent his head further, so he could take one of her swollen nipples in his mouth.

"Oh! Oh, Bill! I'm-I'm-I'm gonna come! Oh, Lord! I'm coming! Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Betsey shrieked. Her arms and legs flailed, as she was inundated by the most incredible sensations she'd ever experienced.

"Oh, God, Betsey! Betsey!" Bill cried as powerful torrents of his hot juices spewed into Betsey's spasming, straining body. Spent, he collapsed atop her.

"My God, Bill!" Betsey gasped once her senses returned.

"I was thinking the same thing," Bill replied. He rolled on his side and kissed her.

"I...I don't know what's happening," Betsey said. "This...it's...it's pretty overwhelming, isn't it?"

"That's one way to put it," Bill replied. "It's been a long time since I've felt anything like this."

"Have you...you know...since your wife died?" Betsey ventured timidly.

Bill nodded. "There have been a few women," he said. "I'm not a monk."

Betsey giggled. "I sure can vouch for that," she replied. Her face got serious. "Can...can all this be real?" she murmured.

"I sure hope so," Bill replied. He studied her lean, freckle-covered body and ran his fingers through her long, silken hair. "God, you're lovely!" he whispered.

"Don't...don't you think I'm too skinny?" Betsey replied. "And...and my breasts are too small, too." She liked the way he ran his hands through her hair and the way he looked at her.

"I think you're gorgeous!" Bill told her, then kissed her. "You don't have to go home, do you?" he asked when the kiss ended.

Betsey grinned. "I don't know why," she said. "I guess I'll have to go over in the morning and change before I go to work, though."

"Maybe you'll be so tired you'll have to call in sick tomorrow," Bill said, grinning.

"Oh," Betsey said, "you think you can tire me out?"

"I'm willing to try if you are," Bill said.

V.

They lay in bed a while longer, then got up, put their robes back on, and went downstairs, looking for something to eat.

"I don't seem to have much in the freezer," Bill said. "Why don't I call out for a pizza?"

"Sounds good to me," Betsey said. "I like hamburg and onion."

Bill called in the pizza order, then they went into his living room and sat down on the sofa. Bill pulled Betsey into his arms and began to kiss her and run his hands over her. He slid his hand inside her robe, onto one of her breasts. Betsey tremble and uttered a soft sigh of bliss.

When the doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of their pizza, Bill was kneeling on the floor and his head was between Betsey's legs. He was licking and sucking her vagina, making her squirm and squeal with ecstasy. Bill stopped what he was doing and sat back on his heels.

"Boy, talk about lousy timing!" Betsey panted. She'd been soo close to making it.

"Don't worry," Bill said. He stood up, found his wallet, and headed for the front door. "I promise I'll resume exactly where I left off as soon as I get rid of this guy."

"You better," Betsey said. She pulled her robe over her while Bill went to the door, got

the pizza, and paid for it.

Bill set the box holding the pizza on the coffee table, then he walked to the sofa, pulled Betsey's robe open, dropped to his knees, and re-inserted his head between her lithe legs.

"Oh! Jesus! Oh, Bill! Oh!" Betsey cried when his lips once more began sucking her clit and his tongue began thrusting into her. She lifted her legs and locked them behind his head as she strained off the Sofa. "Ah! Ah! You're going to make me come again! Oh, God, Bill! That feels so good! Ah! Ahh!"

Bill was unable to hear Betsey's cries of ardor because her legs, clamped around his head, muffled the sound. But the furious movements of her body informed him that she'd come again. He licked and kissed her until her legs fell away from him. Then he sat back, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and smiled at Betsey who lay there flushed, gazing at him wide-eyed.

"Now we can eat," Bill said.

"Good idea," Betsey replied. "I need a break."

They ate the pizza, not minding a bit that it had cooled off. After they finished, they returned to Bill's bedroom.

When they got back in bed, Betsey rolled on top of Bill and began kissing him. She quivered when his hands, gliding over her, began to rouse her once more. She licked his chest, teasing one of his nipples with her soft lips. She felt a tremor ripple through her as she felt his cock, pressed between them, pressing against her soft belly.

"I can't believe you're turned on again!" she murmured.

"I find it a bit hard to believe, too," Bill replied, shaking, as Betsey slid down on him, grasped his cock in her soft hands, and began kissing his belly. He felt explosions of delight detonating deep inside him when Betsey took his rapidly swelling cock in her mouth and began working on him expertly with her lips and tongue. Bill had an idea this wasn't the first time she'd sucked a cock.

Betsey licked, sucked, and took as much of Bill's erection into her mouth as she could. She was delighted to hear his moans of ecstasy and feel his fervid response to her caresses. Even though she found sucking and licking his cock extremely delightful, she decided she wanted him in her again. She slid up on top of him, held the tip between her dewy labia, then she began lowering herself onto the turgid shaft. A sigh seeped from her swollen lips as Bill's massive prong slid into her.

"Yes!" she murmured, beginning to move her hips. "That's what I need! Oh God, Bill! Oh, God!"

Bill grabbed Betsey's hips and began lifting his hips off the bed. He could feel the walls of her cave dragging along his shaft as he drove it into her. This was fantastic!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Betsey groaned as Bill's sizable wand pistoned into her. "Bill! Bill! Oh, God, Bill! Take me!"

Bill continued to hold her hips and watched her tiny breasts jiggle in response to the furious movements of her body. Then he felt her vaginal walls begin rippling and he knew she was coming again.

"Gahh! Oh, Bill! Oh, Bill! Oh, Bill! This feels so good! So good! Oh, God! Oh, God! Don't ever stop! Don't ever, ever stop! Gahh! Gahh! Gahh!" Betsey screamed. Powerful explosions of bliss jolted her lithe body as she came and came and came.

"Yeahhh! Take it! Take all of it!" Bill shouted as he erupted, lost in an oblivion of overwhelming passion.

Betsey, exhausted, collapsed atop Bill and lay there, spent, and satisfied, with his arms around her.

Bill, totally exhausted, eventually went to sleep, covered by his lovely companion.

VI.

Bill awakened before Betsey the next morning, and gazed at her as she lay next to him in his bed. During the night, she'd tossed the covers aside, exposing most of her lean body. As he looked at her, Bill, now rested, felt desire stirring inside him. He leaned over and began sucking one of her nipples gently. Immediately, it began to swell.

Betsey moaned softly, awakened by the feelings of delight sweeping through her. At first she thought she was home, in her bed and it was Ray rousing her so wonderfully. Then she opened her eyes and realized it was Bill, not Ray, in bed with her, making her feel so wild!

As she grew more and more awake, she remembered the delights she'd experienced with Bill the night before. And now he was making her crazy all over again!

Bill's hand roamed Betsey's soft skin and he felt her move. He plunged it between her spare legs and began caressing her vagina, which quickly became wet as his fingers probed, stroked, then entered it. His companion murmured softly and her back arched, lifting her hips off the bed.

"Oh, Bill!" Betsey groaned.

Bill had awakened with a raging hard-on and caressing Betsey only made it harder. After bringing his willing partner to a high state of ardor, he rolled on top of her and plunged his cock into her.

"Oh! Yes! Oh, Jesus! Jesus! Oh!" Betsey moaned. Her body responded wildly as Bill's cock plunged into her. She couldn't believe all the things they'd done since he came into the store the day before. Her hands gripped his arms and her hips pounded up to meet his.

"Gahh! Oh, Bill! Oh, Bill! I'm gonna come! Yes! Yes! Now!" she screamed as her orgasm erupted. "Yes! Yes! I'm coming! Ahh! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Jesus! Yes!"

Bill felt Betsey erupt into bliss, then he felt his ecstasy explode and bathed her insides with his juices. He kept pounding into her, until, spent, he collapsed atop her. When his cock began to soften and slip from her, he rolled onto his back.

Betsey lay there, electrified by what had just transpired. "My God, Bill!" she exclaimed, "You sure do have a wonderful way of waking a girl up!" Then she sat up. "What time is it?"

Bill looked at his watch. "It's six-thirty," he said.

Betsey relaxed. "Oh, good," she said. "I was afraid I'd overslept and would be late for work."

"I think you have plenty of time to get to work," Bill said. "In fact, if you'd like, I'll make breakfast for us once I'm able to move."

Bill and Betsey slipped on robes and went downstairs. While Bill worked at the counter, making breakfast, Betsey sat at the kitchen table watching him.

"I don't mind helping," Betsey said. "I can cook, you know."

Bill turned and smiled at her. "I don't doubt that you can," he told her. "But today it's my turn. Maybe you can make something for me later."

"You got a deal," Betsey replied. "When?"

"How about tonight, after you get off work?" Bill asked, continuing his breakfast preparations. "Tell me what you need and I'll get it for you while I'm at work."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers