All Comments on 'Return to the Light'

by thesage

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Wow! What an incredible story!

I even learned a new word, hehe. Your writing was outstanding as was your story telling. Keep writing, you have a gift. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fact or fiction?

This story is so well written, you have to wonder if there is more to this story than meets the eye. When an author writes a story that makes you see the scene in your mind's eye, it leaves a strong impression of realism. I look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
At last, a literate story!

Classy stuff. A lot of magazines would take it, though it might benefit from some cutting. As it is it's fine for literotica where people seem to ilke everything spelt out to the last grunt and shluck, but might be even more powerful if you left some things to the imagination, and suggested rather than stated. I believe in making readers work a bit :-)

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952almost 19 years ago
Wonderful sensitive story

This story was truly great. You write so very well and with a wisdom of a true "sage". I admire your style and really enjoyed your sensitive story telling. Thank you for knowing that people above 45 can be sexual and thank you for writing a really wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Extremely well written

Great sense of place, and personality. A little wordy in spots, but nonetheless delightful.

Can we have a part three?

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nicely Done

You've told this tale very well indeed. Great character development. A beautiful story of rebirth and perhaps more. I especially liked the ending as it leads one to believe that there will be romance amongst the sexy senior citizens. Ronnie W.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
A compact little treasure

A great little story, well told. Not a wasted word in it, no agonizing on and on, no belaboring simple issues. You were right to the point, and being so terse, didn't let anything get in the way of the beautiful meaning of it all. A very nice job. Thank you for sharing it with me.

squareybobsquareybobabout 3 years ago
Sweet, Sexy, Surprising

Well done!

Two people meeting each others’ needs, drawn together after hesitation on each of their parts, and then assessing the situation realistically.

How nice to see that the future bodes well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous