Return to the Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thesage
thesage
20 Followers

They fucked slowly for a few moments, and again she swung her hips side-to-side. He could feel his cock stretching the walls of her vagina, and sensed her enjoyment. Their lust began to rise, and their motions increased until he was pounding into her hard, and she was returning every thrust. At last they came again together, in a wild, and grinding orgasm.

They subsided quickly, and lay down facing each other, holding one another. It was still early, but both were spent by the intense physical and emotional activity, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Angie awoke with a start, momentarily disoriented. She mused for a moment on what had happened, still conflicted about her behavior, not entirely certain she should believe everything Al had said. Suddenly, she realized she had to be at work early tomorrow. Her startled reaction awakened Al.

"What time is it Al?"

Sleepily, he responded, "Ten o'clock."

She jumped out of bed. "I've got to go. I have to be at work by 6:00 tomorrow morning."

Al was fully awake now. "O.K. I'll walk you home."

"You don't have to."

"Don't argue. I'm going with you."

They dressed quickly, and walked out into the soft summer night. Angie was agitated, and wanted to hurry, but Al said, "Slow down girl, it's only two blocks, and I want to enjoy your company. You're a wonderful woman, and you're not getting away that easy."

Hand-in-hand, they walked her home, conversing softly. At her door, Al said bluntly, "I'll see you tomorrow." She paused for a moment, then nodded.

She turned to leave, but Al had his arms around her, and kissed her. She clung to him for a moment, then walked up her steps.

Under a pale moon, Al strolled slowly home, bemused by the evening's events, troubled by his own loss of control, and Angie's ambivalence about her natural womanhood.

He walked though his darkened house to sit quietly on the patio, thinking. Someone was on the back porch of the house behind him. He couldn't see over the wall, but the loom of the porch light glowed. Music played softly, and a woman's voice hummed along.

The music stopped, he heard footsteps on the porch, a door closed, and the light went out. Totally alone now, in dead silence, Al pondered the day's events. His mind was boggled over how much had happened, how things had changed, in such a short time.

In the pale moonlight, he spotted a white smudge under the chaise, and reached for it. It was Angie's panties, dry now, but still filled with her scent. He sniffed the aroma, then laughed at himself with a little embarrassment. What would people think of a sixty-six year old man going around sniffing women's crotches?

Still , the scent recalled the evening's events. They were a puzzlement to him. At the end, he sighed, dropped the panties into the washing machine, and went to bed.

That was the end of day one, he mused, sipping his coffee now on Kroger's bench.

He had gone to see her the next day, and they began an affair. They dined together, went to movies and shows, to the beach, for scenic rides, and had enjoyed each other's company in many ways, meantime keeping up the torrid sexual affair.

Angie was twenty years younger, with an equally younger libido, and as she became more comfortable with her sexuality, she was making up for lost time. Al was hard-pressed to keep up. There were differences in their interests too, and at the end the only thing they really had in common was their sexual compatibility.

Drawn together by that, and their mutual misery, they brought each other out of the darkness of their despair into the light of life again. But they had used up everything they had in common except the sex, and sex by itself isn't enough to keep a relationship vital.

Al knew they had no future together, but he was at a loss as to how to end it. Angie solved his dilemma. One evening she suggested they make the next day special and go to an intimate restaurant they enjoyed.

She showed up wearing the same frock she wore their first night together, and when they finished dinner, she said, "Al, I resigned my job. Today was my last day. Mother and I leave next Wednesday for Cyprus, and I'm going to be packing from now until then."

Well there it was, the perfect solution. It wasn't perfect timing, Al wasn't entirely ready, but you take what comes. He was silent for a moment, then she placed her hand on his, and said, softly, "Let's go to your place one more time."

The thing was so sudden, Al wasn't sure he'd be up for it, but he couldn't refuse. They drove home silently, each lost in their own thoughts. She marched him into the bedroom, sat him down on the bed, and told him to be still.

She stood in front of him, and said, "I'm going to give you something to remember me by."

Al smiled inwardly at the change that had come over her in the few months they were together. From depression, despondency and a lack of self-worth at the beginning, to the confidant woman who stood before him now, totally in control of herself and the situation. He wondered what he had contributed to the change.

Now she did a slow pirouette for him, smiling archly. She turned her back to him, arms at her sides, and said, "Unhook my dress, and zip it down."

Her voice was soft, but its command was unmistakable, and he was glad to comply. She stepped away, and turned to face him, peeling the dress off her shoulders as seductively as any professional stripper. He smiled his appreciation.

She did another slow pirouette, this time unfastening her bra, and flipping it onto a chair. She approached him, leaning forward, teasing, but before he could touch her, she drew away.

Now she played with the leg band of her panties, giving him a peek at her pubic hair, laughing at him as she turned away to strip the panties off and fling them onto the chair.

She approached again, her pelvis at his eye level, her pubic hair glistening with droplets of moisture,. He reached for her, but she pushed him away, and said, "Sit still."

He reached to unbutton his shirt, but she stopped him, saying, I'm going to do that." She unbuttoned his shirt, stripped it off his shoulders, then pulled off his T-shirt. She stood him up, unbuckled and dropped his trousers, then stripped his shorts in one quick movement. He stepped out of them, and stood there naked.

She knelt before him, fondled his cock, and took it in her mouth. His eyes widened with surprise. She had kissed it, and fondled it, but never before had she actually taken it into her mouth.

She rose to her feet, put her hands on his shoulders, and told him, "Lie down on the bed, buddy-boy, I'm going to do a job on you."

She began as he had the first day with her, straddling him, and kissing down his body. Finally, she knelt beside him working over his cock with her mouth in a way that sent twitches and quivers through his body.

Lust was rising in him now. The scent of her arousal increased it more, and he reached for her leg to draw her body over his. She resisted at first, but then succumbed, and threw her leg over him, to place them in the 69 position. They ravished each other with mouth and tongue until her sensations overcame her concentration on his cock. He felt her quiver with her approaching orgasm, and waited for the gush, but she came without the flood he'd learned to expect.

As soon as her spasms subsided, she moved off his face, to squat over his now very hard cock, and lower herself onto it. Facing him, she began to pump. She lost her balance, and he reached up to hold her hands and steady her.

She began to rise and fall slowly over him, but the need for release grew in both of them. She increased the tempo, and he began to meet her thrusts, hard and fast. They came together in a crashing orgasm, Al's the most intense he could remember.

She collapsed on him sobbing, "Al, Al, I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me, I hate to leave you, but I have to. You raised my spirits, and gave me confidence I never had. You're a wonderful man, Al, I'll never meet another like you."

Angie lay on top of him, and he held her close, caressing her back with his hands, reveling the sense of her weight, and warmth, and softness. His own emotions were in full flood, as he said, "Angie, I didn't give anything to you that you didn't give back tenfold. I was lost and drifting when we met, and you returned me to life. I don't know why we were fated to meet, but girl, it has been wonderful.

"I know we can't stay together. You're approaching the prime of your life, and I'm on the downhill slope. There are too many differences between us, but we gave each other comfort in a storm, and we've come through together into a brighter day. I'll never forget you girl, and I'll always love you."

The first and last days of their affair were burned into Al's memory, that last one, two empty weeks ago. Sitting on Krogers' bench now, coffee cold in his hand, he was in orbit somewhere with the memories.

His reverie was so deep he didn't notice that someone stood in front of him., until a woman's voice asked sharply, "Are you here Al, or off on another planet?"

His eyes swam into focus. It was the white-haired woman. Her little dog jumped at his knee, wagging furiously. He reached down to scratch its ears, and it settled down at his feet.

The woman asked, "May I sit down?"

Al was still in outer space, but had the presence of mind to say, "Please do."

She sat on the opposite end of the bench, and each half-turned to face the other, their arms on the back of the bench. The woman asked, "Did Angelika leave for Cyprus with her mother?"

He nodded. "Two weeks ago."

He was behind the curve in this conversation. How did she know his name? How did she know Angelika? His perplexity showed, and the woman smiled.

"I'm sorry, Al. you don't know me. I'm Ann Morgan. Angie's mother and I were neighbors and good friends for many years. I watched Angie grow up. In fact, it was her mother who convinced me to move here after I lost my husband."

Here, her face grew mischievous. "I bought the house behind you, Al. You have a lovely back yard and patio. I've been working to bring mine up to your standard."

Al was blinking furiously. How did she know about his back yard and patio? She laughed again at his perplexity.

"There's a knothole in your fence, Al, just at eye level. I get a magnificent view. You give some interesting barbecue's too, though they do - uh - get a little noisy at times."

Consternation reigned in Al's mind, and he reddened, thinking of what she must have seen. She was grinning ear-to-ear, enjoying his discomfiture.

Then she said, "You should invite me some time. We need to get acquainted."

It was clear that Al was way behind in this race, but his manners surfaced, and he said, "Well sure, when would you like to come?"

"How about this afternoon?"

He nodded dumbly.

"Say 3 o'clock?"

He nodded again.

"Good. I'll bring the steaks."

Al sat stunned. As the woman rose to go, she patted the back of his hand, and he realized she'd been tracing circles on it with her middle finger. Openmouthed, he watched her walk to the curb. She stopped to wait for traffic, looked over her shoulder with an impish grin, and winked at him. The traffic passed, and she strode to her car. He swore there was a seductive sway to her hips he hadn't noticed before.

He came out of orbit with a crash, not quite certain he heard what he thought he heard. He pursed his lips, and blew out a silent whistle. Boy, he thought, there's a woman knows what she wants. I better get some wine. No cheap stuff for this one.

He rose, and walked into the store.

thesage
thesage
20 Followers
12