Returning Home is a Furry Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

Not that he wouldn't do anything any of the girls would ask him but Kyle is much more his own man now. With the loss of his virginity and his passionate loving, other women are beginning to notice him suddenly. Not that he's the least bit interested since it's clear he's in a situation that is as good as it gets.

The bond between Ashley and Paul has increased as it has between Mary and Don. They are definitely items on campus now apart from their Endowments. The two couples also spend less time at the Estate. Most of their time is spent at Paul's and Don's apartments.

Nina, Keeler and Kyle are an enigma to most .. except to Nina, Keeler and Kyle of course. Bridgett's nearly constant and intimate presence with them is the thing that others can't figure at all. A very close friend? Throw in Keeler who is now a Fenmoore groupie in fur and it's totally confusing to most. Kyle is certainly envied with his own little furry Harem. Other girls come on to him all the time now. Most don't have a clue about the special role of furs and nothing of their relationships.

Other lesbians who have attempted to get to either Bridgett, Keeler or Nina are baffled when shunned. Kyle is particularly pleased with Keeler as is Bridgett. She's actually more responsible for Reggie's ostracizing than Kyle.

Christmas is certainly good to the girls. Nina is particularly well endowed with her own furs. Most are for casual wear to school and the like since she is well supplied with her own recreational and comfort furs for around the house.

29

Nina lets Nancy know one evening when she will have Kyle in her bedroom since they feel it's time he knows they are also intimate and know.

Nina has Kyle on his back in ecstasy buried and fondled in furs riding his wonderful cock for all she's worth wrapped in her big Bobcat lined Lynx cape.

Nancy slips in quietly while they are engaged in sex and swings over him behind Nina like two riding a motorcycle. Kyle is momentarily stunned seeing Nancy wearing her huge Golden Chinchilla lined Sable cape and wrapped around Nina, hugging and kissing her neck and hair. TWO gorgeous girls riding him to orgasms.

Nancy is hugging and kissing Nina as Nina more energetically pumps Kyle's cock. She slips his cock from her twat and let's it slip back into Nancy's twat. Nancy is soon riding his cock as furiously to a glorious cuming while she and Nina fur fondle and kiss passionately on top of him while Nancy grips Nina's tit's and she's turned her head back to Nancy for her kisses.

It's all way too much for is fantasies and he ejaculates wildly with the two women making out on top of him in their passionate and moaning embrace. They continue to slip his cock from one to the other like a sloppy soccer match and Kyle is way beyond reality not knowing who he's screwing from one moment to the next? He can't stop his ejaculations if for some wild fit of insanity he actually wanted to.

They spend the evening exchanging positions, fur fondling, making love and fucking each other crazy. Kyle finds the Nancy/Nina combination totally addictive. He knows he will always be with Nina and knows it will always often include Nancy. He is quite happy to have been seduced into this threesome. There are the other willing lovers like Keeler and Bridgett as well, smiling to himself.

The situation is now set for the long run. Nancy and Nina have their two male lovers passionately, lovingly and permanently committed to them. They of course are passionately loving of each other. They all get to play with the others as they will come and go. The current favorite is Keeler. She'll be around as long as she's in school or longer? Bridgett will be too but she will eventually leave for a new life after college. Her professional ambitions will drive her away but most certainly not away from furs. She's forever addicted and some man or woman will have to measure up.

The following evening Nina is with Kyle and lets him know that Nancy and Bill are lovers as well. They feel it's safe now that he is so completely and totally seduced.

"I love you very much but you will probably be the father of Nancy's children Kyle. I'm going to be the mother of Bill's children. That's the way this will work if you decide to stay permanently. Bill screws me often and I love him as much as I love Nancy, now you."

After a long and thoughtful moment .. "I don't have a problem with that at all. You know I'm totally addicted to you both. Not like I'm going to suffer from the lack of sexual gratification any time soon. It does give me a new perspective on Bill and Nancy however. Who would have ever known?"

"Only those of us who are Endowed, Keeler and now you. None of the boyfriends or others are to ever know. That's the deal."

Keeler sticks her head in the door with her Arctic Fox spread wrapped around her nude body ... "Can I sleep with you guys tonight?" she impishly asks. Who can resist her?

Kyle has his cock buried deep in her twat from behind in an instant knowing that's what she wants most at the moment. She's face down in the furs sucking out Nina of course. Nina loves stroking her soft, curly real blonde hair while she sucks her twat so eagerly and wonderfully. The way she twiddles her clitoris with her tongue and lips is mind boggling. She can't help but orgasm frequently to her artful sucking and stimulations. Keeler will do it as long as you let her. And for this to happen while Kyle fondles and kisses Nina?

Nina and Kyle look lovingly at Keeler in this quiet sexual moment. Someone they care for as they tenderly fur fondle her beautiful small body and stroke her hair together. Keeler softly moans with Kyle's insemination of her and their tender fondling. Kyle finds her tight juicy twat so nice to slowly pump. He can fondle and kiss Nina while he does. It's such an added thrill watching Nina's expressions while she orgasms. They finally fall asleep from exhaustion. Keeler is the ultimate sleeping pill.

Bridgett is spending the night with Bill and Nancy in a similar sexual domestic state of bliss.

30

By the end of her Sophomore year Nancy and Bill are contemplating Endowing a few more students. It's clear Mary and Ashley are preferring living on their own now with their permanent boyfriends/lovers and not at the Estate. They've made the transition to a more normal life. Still bound by their Endowment agreements of course.

Nancy and Bill are so use to the caretaker/housekeeper situation with them living in they are motivated as much by that as the sexual gratifications it's brought them. They set up another round of interviews with would be live-ins. They decide to stick with girls of course.

They do decide to Endow two guys with tuition and dorm rooms only for PR reasons if none other. They will not have access to the Estate nor any of its privileges. The guys are interviewed at their Lawyers office instead of the Estate in a very conventional and straight forward manner.

They'll keep it down to two girl replacements for Mary and Ashley. This actually starts in late May early June, right at their graduations.

The first girl comes half way across the country. She had been pestering them by email since Christmas. They have a complete bio and many pictures of every facet of her life. The interview is almost redundant except for the most personal of her propensity to furs. With carefully crafted questions they find out she is very anti-PeTA and ELF. She is definitely deserving, being from a rural poverty stricken area and probably an abusive family from the general gists of her emails. Fur sensitivity factor seems highly likely.

Brenda is tall, red headed, and green eyed. Almost a sister to Nancy. Clearly very smart and intelligent. She comes dressed as advertised in cheap clothes but still proud.

The first interview is held in the Library with only a nominal amount of furs scattered around. Nancy is dressed to kill in furs with a Golden Chinchilla vest and matching Chinchilla big legged pants with a golden cashmere sleeveless V-neck top. She sits fully exposed to Brenda. Bill is wearing a Sable vest over a T-shirt and jeans.

Brenda is very distracted during the interview, her eyes rapidly darting from Bill to Nancy, freely wandering all over their lush furs. She's never been in such a posh environment like this in her whole life. Surrounded by opulence and FURS!

They had set up the Make-out room, it being next to the Library, as a small parlor without the bed but with a large cushy fur covered leather couch. Guaranteed to thoroughly fur fondle any sitter. Many furs are all over the small and intimate room. The same kind of test as before. Nina attends to her while Nancy and Bill "deliberate". Nina is wearing the Bobcat lined Lynx cape she loves so much and quite nude.

Nina merely comes in and places coffee and cookies on the coffee table in front of her and says nothing. She makes no effort to conceal her nudity, the very full fur house coat swinging beautifully with her motions. Brenda is visibly excited over her fur and her motions. Nina smiles softly to her as she leaves.

Brenda sits with her hands on her knees for a bit and finally reaches over for the coffee. Her butt slips through the thick fox spread she's sitting on and her short skirt bunches up letting her bare butt get caressed by the fur. She moans softly and slips her skirt up for her slide back after getting the coffee cup. She smiles softly and sighs with the sensations slowly squirming in her fur seat.

While siting and drinking her coffee she begins to fondle the furs around her. Checking out the different types and pulling several pillows over to her and the Lynx throw closer to her. Slipping forward through the furs to put the cup back she takes her time, slithers and wiggles a bit more slowly in the furs.

She reclines back in the couch and pulls the Lynx throw over her and fondles her face in its thick softness for long moments. This has her extremely aroused and it advances to more generous fondling up her skirt and in no time at all she's moaning with a small fur induced orgasm. She's not quite sure what is happening since it's a first for her but it's addictive already and she advances to even more energetic fur fondling and one more soft orgasm.

She hears her name quietly over the intercom.

"Brenda .. please come back into the Library."

She gets up with the Lynx still wrapped around herself, softly fondling her breasts and face with it, then reluctantly puts it down, adjusts her clothes and walks out the door and to the Library. All her actions are viewed of course on their computer.

"So do you think you would do well if we Endowed you for the University?" Bill asks.

"I'm sure I will. I may be from the sticks but I've studied very hard and much of it over the Internet and accessing many top libraries for books and information. I'm well informed." she says confidently.

"The basic Endowment is still not extremely generous. Basically tuition and modest room costs. How will you fill in for your living expenses?" Nancy inquires.

"I'm industrious and have had to make my way in spite my family so I'm sure I can make it on my own somehow." she replies.

"Would you consider living in here at the Estate and do housework in exchange for extra, more generous income, room and board? You can move in at any time." Bill asks as she goes flush and speechless. She's clearly very excited over the thought but reluctant to show her eagerness.

"Why don't you go back into the Parlor and consider this for awhile?" and she gets up returning to the Parlor like she really has to think it over.

Nina comes in as soon as she is seated in the furs with more coffee. Brenda already has the Lynx around herself, squirming in the Fox of the couch and fondling her already disheveled clothed body and face.

"Are you Endowed? Do you live here and do this for extra income?" she asks Nina as she sits next to her.

"Definitely." casually stroking and fondling herself with the Lynx. Nina's cape is partly open, her bare thigh hanging out.

"The .. furs? ... Are .. they?" she has another very flush stammering moment.

"Definitely." pulling the Lynx throw closer around Brenda and helping her fondle herself with it.

Brenda's heart is racing with excitement. "Is that all that's required. I mean house keeping and the like? I don't have to do something I might not want to?"

"Most definitely not! I'm Nina and I'm the head cook and bottle washer. I've not done anything here I haven't eagerly wanted to." unbuttoning Brenda's blouse and pushing the Lynx inside her blouse. Brenda softly moans to the sensations caressing her naked breasts. She's softly moaning and having more of those sensations, not wanting to break the situation.

"OK .. I'll do it." She buttons her blouse and she gets up, returning to the Library. She finds no one there and turns to Nina as she is leaving.

"Where did they go? Don't they want to know my answer?"

"They already know."

"Huh?"

Wrapping her in the Lynx again and hugging her close, Nina whispers in her ear. "You gave it up in the interview." Brenda exhales like the wind had been knocked from her and she grips the Lynx throw tightly around herself as Nina hugs her tighter yet in her Lynx.

"What do I do now?"

"I'll show you to your room. I presume you want to move in now?"

"Uh huh." she meekly replys.

Nina takes her willingly by the hand. She follows Nina to a room two doors down from hers. When Brenda walks into the room she moans loudly at the sight of all the furs including the furs all over her bed.

Momentarily stunned she is motionless in the middle of the room with a rushing sensation running through her body like she's on the verge of passing out, her fingers and toes tingling. Nina slips out and Brenda finds herself alone in the middle of her wildest fantasies. She falls into the bed face first and begins quickly stripping off all her clothes and wallows in the furs.

It isn't long before she realizes the extreme sexually aroused state she has gotten herself into and begins to softly orgasm in ways she had only imagined before. Brenda suddenly realizes she has been seduced and has gone eagerly and willingly to her seduction. Her wildest secret fur fantasies come true!! She's not about to turn this down!!

The next morning she awakes more relaxed and internally more comfortable than at any time in her life. She wraps a very large thick and super soft white fur cape around her nude body. It has a super soft and lush short hair fur lining that caresses her nudity to levels of excitement she's never experienced before. Her bare feet touches only the softness of thick sheepskins and Alpaca. Everything she touches and sees is so soft and sensual. She has a further rush of sexual excitement as she ventures out of her room and down the hall to where she suspects there is food and others.

"Welcome to the Estate Brenda." Nancy says as she walks into the Kitchen.

"I see you've gotten into the spirit of things here." Nina comments with a smile.

Brenda says nothing but she hugs the White Arctic Fox cape tight to her body with the sheared Beaver lining caressing her nude body and softly sighs with a big smile.

"Thank you all so very much." she finally says.

Everyone is wrapped in furs as usual around the table. It's Saturday morning. Her thick off-the-shoulder length pageboy cut is flaming red. It swings and bobs with its spring-like curl around her seductively in sharp contrast to the pure white fur and her pale skin. Nancy's tit is partly hanging out so Brenda's already feeling comfortable about letting her body show. She has very nice tits of her own after all.

Never did she think college would be like this!!

"So what are my chores?" she asks.

"You can just take it easy for the next week to get use to your new situation before we have you cutting the firewood. Just kidding." Nancy says.

She looks over and says hello to Bridgett sitting very quietly wrapped in a Dark Reddish Brown Fox coat with sheared Beaver lining. She's been nervously and unconsciously fondling her tits and getting herself quite sexually agitated. Having a new person in the group has her agitated. She often does that. The less swift side of her personality. Bridgett stops suddenly, realizing her actions.

"Oh hi Brenda. I'm Bridgett."

About then Keeler comes in and sees Brenda. She immediately goes over to her with a big smile, sits in her lap and wraps her Chinchilla lined Silver Fox around her, kissing her with a long, lingering and passionate French kiss to the mouth. "Hi .. I'm Keeler. Hope we can be good friends." smiling with her sweetest little girl smile.

Brenda is shocked and has a sexual rush, thrilled with the greeting as she impulsively hugs Keeler, pulling her tighter to herself. Her heart racing with excitement yet again. Brenda is a virgin in every way. She happens to glance over to Bill and sees his stiff cock tip suddenly slip out between the lapels of his furs with the sight of the two being so quickly intimate. He quickly covers it. A little morning sexual excitement. A generally normal morning for Brenda at the Fenmoore Estate.

Brenda's week begins with her and Nancy taking a shopping trip for clothes she can wear. Brenda truly has only cheap crap. She is soon dressed as a Fenmoore with her own cashmere, silk, leather and fine woolens, not to mention her access to any of the furs. Brenda takes this all with surprising ease, even to herself? At the same time she finds she is almost constantly sexually aroused like never before.

She is already comfortable with the familiar touching of the other women given her Keeler introduction, Nina and Nancy in particular. Keeler continues to kiss her passionately at every opportunity. She's getting to enjoy and eagerly anticipate it. It's both surprisingly erotic and a lot of fun. She's started to hold Keeler's sweet face in her hands and run her hands through her wonderful curly hair when they kiss now. Keeler is beside herself with the trill she has from her new friend and possible lover, so tall and assertive. She wants desperately to please Brenda.

A few days after being here Brenda awakes in the middle of the night, realizing there is someone else in bed with her. It's Keeler. She shakes her awake.

"What are you doing in bed with me? Don't you have your own bed?"

"No .. Keeler sleepily replies .. I sleep with anybody here. Don't you want me?"

Brenda is speechless and not surprised that she's very turned on by her actions. She had never thought of sexual relations with another woman before .. until Keeler started kissing her anyway.

She reaches out and begins fondling Keeler's nice tits to be rewarded with her rapidly hard nipples which she pinches softly. Keeler moans softly with a sweet smile and Brenda gently kisses her while still pinching her tits. Keeler moans with an orgasm to the thrill of her new friend's touch and kiss. They kiss and fondle in a lingering manner for long moments. Then Keeler embraces Brenda tightly and rolls over on top of Brenda.

Surprising since she's so much smaller. Brenda finds herself in a passionate embrace, rolling in the furs with Keeler. She's getting fur fondled in ways she had never imagined including her twat. Keeler soon has Brenda in multiple orgasms and wanting a lot more. She wants cock and her virginity gone. She wants it masterfully done however and is more than willing to wait so she'll be happy with Keeler's attentions as she shakes to more soft orgasms. She and Keeler fall asleep. They will sleep together often now since Keeler has a new friend to play with and eager to pleasure her.

The next evening Keeler comes in as Brenda is getting into bed. Brenda opens her arms and welcomes her to bed. To her wonderful surprise Keeler slips down between her thighs and takes her twat into her mouth. Brenda discovers the wonders of Keeler's twat sucking. When her clitoris gets her tongue diddling treatment under full vacuum Brenda screams with her orgasm. Her orgasms are non-stop. Brenda is now ready for her final seduction in her "Endowment".

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers