Returning Home is a Furry Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

"What if I said you can have him take your virginity right now?"

Keeler takes Mary by the hand and lightly tugging her from the bed. She follows Keeler in a dream-like state to the master suite.

Seeing Bill laying back in their bed with a raging hard on with Nancy fur fondling it Mary nearly faints. She is only marginally aware of Nancy and Keeler around her. They begin fur fondling her as they lift her on the bed beside Bill.

"Are you sure you want to do this Mary? Do you want to think this through first?" Bill asks, knowing her tendency to think things to death.

Mary sits in the furs before Bill's big cock with Nancy and Keeler fur fondling her to a very high state of sexual excitement. She can feel the rush of small orgasms flowing through her looking at Bill's magnificent cock sticking up in front of her.

"If I don't do it now will I have a chance later?" she manages to ask .. like it's someone else asking ... the 'other' Mary.

"That a girl! .. Bill says .. Don't jump just because it's here. You can make it with me any time, any where .. or not at all."

Mary can't resist at least tasting him and drops down on his cock .. taking the full shaft down as far as she can. She's never even thought of doing something like this. Bill instantly erupts from the thrill and sensations of her warm, wet mouth wrapped around his cock with her luscious hair falling all over him. Mary gags and swallows. She gives Bill the most wonderful head he has ever had, her soft hair flowing around his cock and crotch like fur .. she bobs and sucks slowly and strongly. He erupts again and she takes his all.

Mary realizes she's orgasming through this whole incident from the thrill alone.

Soon as she slips off his cock and wipes her mouth clean Nancy and Keeler have her on her back with Nancy sucking her wet twat. Nancy is even better than Keeler Mary discovers as she shakes with orgasm on orgasm.

"Oh thank you Nancy .. why do you do this for me? .. oh god you're so fine!!"

They fall asleep together with Mary snuggled between Nancy and Bill.

Keeler goes to bed with Brenda.

Before the morning light Mary is squirming between Bill and Nancy in dreams of her getting screwed. She's in the midst of an orgasm in her sleep with Nancy and Bill. They softly begin fondling her and fingering her twat together. Mary awakes in a full blown orgasm of major proportions with Bill and Nancy kissing and fondling her all over.

"Oh please Bill .. fuck me now!!!" and he rolls over her, pressing her deeper in the furs with kisses and Nancy's continued fondling. Mary is already in orgasm on orgasm as Bill slips his cock slowly between her labia lips. She's shaking and moaning uncontrollably with his actions, making it harder for him to control himself from ejaculating. Her sensual dream-like state and they all just coming out of their own sensual dreams, they all go with this dream-like seduction.

So far from her rational and calculated life Mary surrenders to her body and sexual desires with Bill entering her fully. She's immune to the pain and wants only the screaming release to her desires as she wildly thrusts up to Bill.

This signal releases uncontrolled passions in Bill and he pummels Mary's vagina, releasing her passions further. They wildly and quite rapidly hump and pump each other to shaking orgasm after orgasm. Seems Mary likes it fast and furious. Nancy now has several women to share their bed and Bill with. He will screw Mary and Brenda often. Unlike Ashley and the other Mary it will be quite awhile before other guys will attract their attention since Kyle will soon be sharing them. Few guys on campus can compete, especially with furs as a criteria. Something both Mary and Brenda are now addicted to.

34

The new girls are turning out to be quite the find from Bill's perspective anyway. They all know they will eventually leave however.

Nancy will be spending more time in bed with Kyle and Nina. This is fine with Nancy since she has been finding Kyle quite the equal to Bill in bed. In some ways fresher and more exciting with his eagerness to please her. Nina is the beneficiary since his excitement is doubled with his screwing of her. They now screw together as the first time. No one is going to be running around horny and without sexual attention. Except maybe for Keeler who wants it 24/7. But then she has a house full of guys and gals to sleep with on any night where a threesome is quite routine.

Nancy and Bill finally asked Keeler and Kyle to move into the Estate. Keeler never stays in her dorm room anyway so she has a room she shares with Kyle. She hardly sleeps in their bed, carrying her own Arctic Fox spread to who's ever bed she's sleeping in that night. She is able to supply all the furs on her own that she desires. She gets all the male satisfaction she desires from Bill and Kyle so she's not running around out there whoring herself to the campus at large. Keeler much prefers the rush of Kyle screwing her in the University Library stacks anyway.

She loves the women mostly and is very happy with those in the Estate. She mostly likes sucking cunt and finds all she can suck any night or day she wishes in the Estate. She has each one mapped out, knowing each woman's likes and sensitivities by now and is able to bring any one of them to orgasm instantly, pleasuring any one of them. They're all smart, sexy and beautiful like herself and she knows they all love her. Nancy in particular is eager and able to pleasure her as much as she does others. All are more than happy to please her and enjoy her quirky behavior. Something she was never able to find.

They endow Kyle. He's only a Sophomore and is lined up for graduate work at the U anyway. So Kyle will be going nowhere any time soon.

35

Soon after Brenda and Mary are deflowered Nancy and Kyle are screwing very energetically but briefly in his and Keeler's room. After a short time of passionate loving they recline for a break.

"Say Kyle .. think you would like screwing Brenda and Mary now that they are sexually active with Bill?"

"Oh my! I thought I was exclusively your's and Nina's?"

"Well you are in the getting us knocked up sense when the time comes but that doesn't mean you can't have a little freelance fun. Besides Bill needs some relief. He has two women full time then Keeler, Bridgett, Nina and me part time. I'm surprised he can get it up as often as he does."

"Well, I'm not opposed to the idea. They are certainly beautiful, sensual and very exciting. I certainly wouldn't turn them away! If I do this how does it come down?"

"I'll set it up with Keeler. Nina suggested it so she's OK with it. We can start with Brenda first. We need to equalize the male hormone schedule." Keeler comes in as if on cue.

"Hi roomie. What's up. You look bushed?"

"We've been screwing pretty hard." Nancy says.

"I suspected you two were doin' it."

"That's OK Keeler. Only Brenda and Mary don't know now that you do. We'll Bridgett, but you can let her know. It'll make her feel good being let in on a big secret."

"So Bill knows?"

"He was one of the first to know. Before we did it. Remember .. we're 'married'."

"Hi guys .. as Nina comes in. It's a small room to begin with and we're now huddled together on the bed and Keeler compulsively is instantly diddling Nina's pussy .. You're so sweet Keeler." fur fondling her face.

"Hey guys .. let's be serious for a brief moment." Nancy says and Keeler stops diddling Nina.

"What's up Doc?" Keeler says joking.

"Brenda then Mary. That's what's or who's up .. or on first .. that's what's on second. We want Kyle to start screwing them. Take the heat off Bill."

"He's too tired to do me much any more." Nina says complaining.

"What we want you to do Keeler is for you to get Brenda going real good tonight while she's still horny from not having had Bill for a couple of days. Get her really cranked up and let Kyle in on it. Then tomorrow night do the same with Mary."

"Sounds like fun to me guys." Keeler says.

"Keeler .. get Bridgett to distract Mary for the evening please." Nina asks.

"OK guys. So get to it Keeler." Nancy says kissing her sweetly.

"I have Bill alone tonight and Nancy tomorrow .. OK guys." Nina says and they all leave Kyle alone for a bit before his Brenda seduction.

Bridgett grabs Mary and drags her off to her room. She has her fondled and being eagerly sucked out in not time at all. Mary is also worn out from her day at the Gym gearing up on Tennis so she's in no shape to go running around anywhere. She's content to get sucked out by Bridgett and fall asleep.

Meanwhile Keeler is busy seducing Brenda. She's very high from her sexual stimulations from Keeler and her desires and just as she's thinking of Bills cock deep inside her Nancy slips in unnoticed. She's behind Brenda's head and softly begins fondling her tits with fur while Keeler is suctioning her pussy. She doesn't think anything of it at first and just when she's about to move or say something ... "Brenda .. I know you are very horny for cock right about now so we have a special treat for you." and Kyle comes in draped in Sable with his substantial cock thrust out through the furs.

"Oh my God!! I didn't think anyone else was to screw us?"

"Except for Kyle. Remember that. We all share him and don't say anything to Mary for a day or so about this."

Nancy and Keeler fur fondle her tits and body more energetically as Kyle moves over her and thrusts his big cock deep into her wonderful, tight pussy. Brenda moans loudly with his thrusts. Keeler and Nancy leave.

Kyle pumps her wildly for half an hour at least 'till Brenda is already a quivering mass of fuck meat. He then lifts her up kneeling in the bed furs and on to his still rigid cock. He grips her mound in furs, pressing her tight on his cock and pumps her full, biting her neck and pulling her ears with his lips.

Brenda goes wild over his screwing her. She's transported to another world. Two incredible men to make love and fuck the daylights out of her anytime she wishes just about.

He lays her down in the furs on her face and she thinks it's over for the evening when Kyle reenters her from behind again and rocks on her butt with his cock deeper yet in side her. She passes out and when she recovers Kyle is laying on her back with his cock still buried in her and softly moaning, laying still.

"Oh my Brenda! I kinda got carried away."

She slips out from under him and rolls him on his back. His cock is not as stiff but it's still standing sort of proud. She licks and sucks on it gently, tasting herself and his juices. His cock quivers and pops up straight again like a Jack-in-the-Box.

"OK Big Boy. You want to screw me" .. and drops down on his cock for a ride.

She's rocking back and forth for all she's worth and orgasms yet more.

Kyle is mesmerized as he is with Nancy when she does this to him. She's gorgeous wrapped in the furs and he's fonding her in nearly reflex motion.

Brenda is ecstatic over her good fortune to be shamelessly and guiltlessly screwing two incredible guys on any given day!!!

"I'm never leaving here!!" she thinks to herself. She wastes Kyle and herself in her enthusiasm. She passes out from her exertions.

Keeler comes in and pushes Kyle from the room and sleeps with Brenda. When she awakes in the morning Keeler is sitting over her with a big smile casually fur fondling her sleeping body.

"Did we have fun last night or what?" she says to Brenda. Mary is curled up on the other side of the bed still asleep. Her muscles are throbbing. Bridgett and Keeler had carried her in last night after Kyle was done with Brenda. She'll get her muscle kinks out tonight.

Kyle is still asleep in their room when Keeler comes in and softly sucks him for the flavor. He's not getting it up 'till much later. For an hour or so she casually fur fondles his sleeping body .. admiring his rippling muscles and handsome face. She's so pleased he fucks the bjezus out of her with some regularity. Her pussy twitches with the mere thought. She cuddles up to him and falls asleep herself. It was a long and energetic night.

36

Everyone finally show for breakfast. Bill is still hugging and fondling Nina who was taken way past satiated last night by Bill. He'd missed their solo performances.

Brenda is rubbing her mound with her furs and has the shit eating grin of the Century.

Mary is hobbling in with her muscle aches and not very happy.

Bridgett and Keeler sit together not saying much and Nancy sits smiling as if nothing at all had happened last night.

Kyle comes in sleepily and not saying much. He glances at Nancy like he wants a reschedule for this evening but knows that would be a no.

It's a Sunday and all just lounge around, not doing much of anything and Nancy is thinking it might be a good idea to reschedule?

Keeler however is in the beginning stages of tuning up Mary so despite her aches and pains she will most likely be in the mood.

Kyle literally takes a hike ... in the mountains and Nancy joins him. They go on a relatively easy one but with some nice scenery anyway.

They do kiss and fondle rather heavily but don't make love. Nancy has found Kyle to be exceptionally affectionate along with his fucking skills. She enjoys his attention. Not that it is a replacement for Bill's. Certainly not but then neither is Brenda's affections a substitute for hers. Nina is a different case for them both so in a way so is Kyle's. It certainly does mean something to her since he will be the actual father of her children as Bill will be the father of Nina's. She wants so desperately to be pregnant. She will most likely be the first.

Kyle suggests a 'cross marriage'. Bill marries Nina and He marries me! An interesting proposal not without merit. It would certainly take care of any genetic or legal confusions and sort out affections while not closing any doors on sexual relations between any of us. Everyone would still be related. The tightest of families and Kyle really is a wonderful kisser. There's certainly no jealousies amongst any of us.

We get back just at dinner. A considerable improvement in atmosphere in our absence. Mary is quite cranked and I'm sure she's anticipating getting fucked by Bill. He's mine tonight after Keeler and me take care of Mary and Kyle.

Bridgett will take care of Brenda this evening and Keeler will spend the night with Nina. No one ever sleeps alone.

After TV and a few games with some we trickle off to bed with Bill and me first. I can sense the disappointment from Mary.

Keeler drags her off to bed and Brenda goes with Nina and Kyle apparently goes off with Bridgett.

I go into Mary's room as Keeler has her spread and already sexually excited. I straddle over her and pull her up to me in an embrace .. kissing her passionately.

I pause and with my face to hers and whisper .. "You know we love you dearly and are looking out for your needs. I need time with Bill and we have a new treat for you. Do you think you would like someone the equal of Bill?"

She leans back a bit looking closely at me .. "I don't know? I'm soooo spoiled now and you guys did it to me. Not that I didn't jump in eagerly and willingly but it has to be at least as good."

"Well how about this." as Kyle grips her from behind and lifts her on to his rigid pole. He's instantly pumping her hard while I'm hugging her tight and passionately kissing her from the front. Kyle is squeezing her tits hard and pushing her mound hard against his cock as he thrusts deep into her and ejaculates almost instantly.

Mary is moaning and writhing against him and kissing me ferociously as she orgasms with her insemination.

Keeler and me leave her thrashing about and screaming with her wild and unconstrained orgasms as Kyle pumps her rapidly on his stiff pole. Mary is satisfied in the extreme and will be eagerly having Kyle visit her often.

Bill and me screw with renewed vigor for half the night. He is the love of my life.

For the earliest part of the evening there was a foursome with Nina, Bridgett, Brenda and Keeler playing spin the bottle with 'who gets to suck out who'. Everyone else kisses and fur fondles the sucked and sucker. They do this in the lounge 'till they are all too tired to go on.

Nina and the others have the friendliest of evenings together.

Everyone is up in the morning with big grins and a lively step. No pent up passions leaving the Estate ever.

Monday night after everyone retires Kyle is invited to Brenda and Mary's room for a threesome. Kyle has them both screaming with joy. Bill, Nina and me get a similar evening with Bill. Keeler and Bridgett are lonely together with their personal passions for each other. Bridgett is still turned on easily by Keeler.

When classes start all will be sexually satisfied and knowing their sexual partners well. Classwork can commence without sexual anxieties or social distractions.

A stable 'family' situation has been reached for the foreseeable future until someone graduates and leaves.

For now the future Grants will be tuition/dorm for non-live in students with no Estate privileges.

To be continued

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers