Returning Home is a Furry Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

31

The second girl is coming for her interview this weekend. She's been pre-interviewed by email as well. Her specifications and a good part of her personality are well known by now. This new form of interviewing is so much more efficient and emotionally satisfying than the first ones with the false starters.

She's another Mary. This one has long wavy chestnut colored hair, moderately tall, medium built with moderate bulbous tits as they could see from her pictures. A genuine sweater girl .. without bra. A blue eyed beauty. Exceedingly smart, a mathematician with a smoky and sexy voice. Though from a good family she is still in need of additional funds to make it through. She indicated as much in a very officious manner in her emails. There is a quality about her Nancy and Bill can identify they are sure they will like.

The initial interview is much as it was with Brenda in the Library.

Nancy is wearing a stunning outfit for Mary. A white silk A line dress with a very thick and layered crenalin-like petticoat made from thick layers of pure white Arctic Fox with a large and full Arctic Fox vest. Bill is dressed in his Sable vest as before. Nancy sits so her petticoat billows out and is very visible to Mary.

Mary 2 doesn't initially seem to be as distracted by the furs they wear as was Brenda however. She does have an underlying fresh and innocent quality she tries desperately to cover up. Wanting to appear super smart as she actually is and sophisticated too which she's not. Her nervousness betrays her in subtitle ways like finger tapping. As she sits talking and rapidly glancing over Nancy's Fox petticoat her fingers are out of control.

Brenda is the first enlisted to serve her in the Parlor after her initial interview as one of her first initiation chores.

Mary sits well sunken in the furs seemingly much less distracted by the softness around her initially than Brenda was. After awhile her hands begin to spread out from her body into the soft Fox spread and she begins to pull a few pillows to her sides. Like her hands don't belong to her and are programed robots seeking out FUR. She's clearly being seduced.

Brenda finally comes in with coffee and cookies, allowing Mary plenty of time for her initial seduction. Brenda's wearing the sheared Beaver lined Arctic Fox cape over her nude body. It's quite full and flows very nicely around her body as she moves. It isn't initially clear to Mary she's nude under the fur but when she sits beside her and the lapels open a bit, her bare thighs and shoulders can be seen . Mary is totally unhinged. She gasps and initially recoils.

"Something the matter?" Brenda says quite casually. Mary is stunned into normalcy with Brenda's casual and normal behavior, not wanting to seem unsophisticated. She doesn't do very well at it with her shaking hands and quivering voice.

"Uh .. you're nude under the fur?"

"So?"

"Is this normal here?" Brenda ignores her question.

"Someone else will be back later. Enjoy your coffee." she smiles and leaves.

Mary sits in stunned disbelief while more furiously stroking the furs around herself. She's realizing she's getting very excited despite her struggle for normalcy when she's shocked to hear her name quietly over the intercom to come back into the Library. It takes her a few moments to collect herself and calm her excitement as she slowly walks to the Library.

She sits with her eyes much more actively darting over their furs. The fur in her chair has her significantly distracted now. Nancy's Fox petticoat has her unhinged now just with the idea of all that softness around her pussy.

"We've considered your request for our Endowment and have decided to grant it to you." Bill says to her.

Mary is still unhinged and definitely off her game as she struggles for a reply. Before she can ..

"Would you also like the opportunity to work for extra money, clothing, room and board? I know you inquired over that. You can work and live here at the Estate for extra as a housekeeper ... Nancy gets up and walks around behind her, softly holding her by the shoulders with her petticoat swinging ... You should return to the Parlor and consider this offer." as Nancy ushers her out of the Library and into the Parlor.

She sits in the furs again. She's quickly and furiously fondling the furs. The Lynx spread is soon wrapped around her body and she's fur fondling herself trying also to get a grip on her thoughts and emotions. It's a loosing battle when Nina enters. Her Sable coat is swinging open in near full display of her nudity. Mary is torn between her "normal upbringing and behavior" and deep seated desires she has harbored since puberty.

Mary has always loved furs and has so desperately wanted some for herself. This alone has her in a near frenzy of expectation and anticipation. She can't turn down this opportunity despite her concerns over what she is initially considering totally bazaar behavior in a world totally foreign to her. It's all gone straight to her deepest fantasies. Her body and twat are pulsing with her anticipations.

"How about more coffee Mary?" Nina prods .. bringing Mary sort of down to earth.

"Oh .. OK" as she takes the cup offered. It rattles a bit in her shaking hands.

"Think you would like living here with us Mary?"

"Uh .. yeah .. I think so .. hard to make up my mind?" she says in a distracted sort of way. "What do you do here?" reaching for some sort of confirmation of??

"I'm chief cook and bottle washer." she replies.

"You mean .. actually?"

"Why yes. Someone has to do it."

"But dressed in furs? Is this .. normal?" Nina laughs which further unhinges Mary. Her coat swings open further as she laughs and Mary is bug eyed. "I mean .. do I have to do anything I might not want to .. you know?"

"Yes .. we're quite at ease here and very casual, but no .. nothing that would offend you or that you would not want to do. Now you go back in the Library and say yes you will." pushing Mary out.

Nancy and Bill are sitting where she had left them and they have big smiles on their faces.

"OK .. before I change my mind!"

"We never considered you wouldn't." Nancy says. "Show Mary to her room Nina." as she comes in she takes Mary by the hand and leads her to her new fate.

Late that night, long after Mary has exhausted herself with orgasms wallowing in her furs, having felt and fondled herself with every one of them, she awakes to quiet noises from the other bedroom next to hers.

Mary gets up, wrapping the fur spread around herself and creeps through the adjoining bathroom. She peeks through the slightly opened door into Brenda's room to see Keeler artfully sucking Brenda's twat. They are both writhing and squirming in the furs in total passion and erotic sexual enjoyment. Mary is instantly fur fondling herself and has her fingers in her twat instantly pumping herself to orgasm. She quickly returns to her room and passes out from her masturbations.

In the morning at breakfast with just Nancy, Bill, Nina and Bridgett sitting around she's a bit uncomfortable. Everyone is dressed in only furs except her. And it's like they all know she exhausted herself masturbating last night.

Bridgett is absentmindedly fur fondling Nina which she is use to but still enjoys immensely. Mary finds this shocking and exciting .. nearly initiating more masturbations only distracted by ..

"Well Mary .. how was your sleep last night?" Nancy asks.

"Oh .. strange place and restless .. you know ..?" trying desperately to become invisible, not sure she made the correct decision after all.

"We know what that's like!" Bridgett says as she comes over to her. She stares at Mary in a sweet but seductive manner that has Mary fidgeting in her seat over her forward behavior. Getting over to Mary she begins stroking her hair. "You have such beautiful hair Mary. It would look wonderful flowing over Sable." continuing to softly and sensuously run her hands through it. Mary is quickly lulled into a state of quiet excitement at the same time with the thought of wearing fur as the others.

"You go sit and eat now Bridgett." Nina chides her and puts food in front of Mary.

"What do I do here to earn my keep?" Mary asks.

"You'll want to get adjusted over the next few days and find out how it all works here before we throw tasks on you. Find out what you like doing best. You can eventually talk over the details with Nina since she runs the house." Nancy says.

The day goes by uneventful and Mary gets to meet Brenda and Keeler at lunch. The sight of seeing the two after their midnight passions is quite a thrill. Everyone is still dressed only in furs. They are both as gorgeous as they seemed in the midst of their beautiful love making. Mary is inflamed with sexual tensions and it doesn't go unnoticed by Keeler.

An evening watching TV and talking about the most normal and mundane things imaginable has Mary lulled into a sense of normalcy after all despite the very unusual surroundings. They all go off to bed after midnight.

Mary has a fitful start at her night. She fur masturbates rather less successful than last night. Distracted by so many thoughts and the passions of Brenda and Keeler last night. She doesn't hear anything tonight as she finally succumbs to sleep.

She dreams of all those furs, wrapped nude in soft luxurious furs rubbing and fondling her body with soft and luxuriant furs 24/7!!! Everyone dressed in furs! Is she expected to wear them all the time too. she so desperately wants to now that she has found herself in her fantasy world. No one has said so .. yet.

Some time in the middle of the night Keeler climbs into bed with her joggling her awake. "Hi .. I'm Keeler .. your welcoming fur whore." as she spreads Mary's legs apart and goes down on her twat. Mary is at first totally stunned and about to recoil but quickly and eagerly grips Keeler's soft hair to her twat as Keeler sucks her artfully to an endless series of orgasms. Mary goes insane with Keeler's strong vacuum action and when she twiddles her clitoris Mary screams in ecstasy with her massive orgasms. Like none ever she has done for herself. After Mary is totally spent she finally passes out.

Mary is awakened late the next morning well on her way to more wonderful orgasms to Keeler's ministering to her new desires. She nearly passes out again but manages to hang on to consciousness with Keeler taking her to paradise again. They cuddle and she is soon into wild fur fondling with Keeler for a good part of the morning as she discovers the sexual excitement of furs in a much more active way.

It's a very different day for Mary. Keeler wraps her in a Blonde Sable cape with a Russian Squirrel lining after Mary is sexually satiated. Bridgett hugs her and fondles her tits without her protest anywhere any time. Mary is in a state of sexual bliss all day, like in her dreams!! Nina comes from behind and runs her hands down between her thighs.

"Are we relaxing a bit more sweetie?"

Mary presses back against her letting a warm and seductive moan, submitting to having her twat fingered generously yet again. She orgasms softly and willingly. Her body generously fur fondled by all the women just in passing all day. Mary sleeps quite soundly after that. The willing seduction of Mary is well under way.

32

Late that night Brenda is sleeping alone when she's awaken by Nina slipping into bed with her. This is unexpected and she's not sure how to respond. It was Keeler wanting to make out and suck her twat before.

"Brenda .. I'm here to just ask if you are wanting something more? According to Keeler you're a virgin?"

"Yes?"

"Are you wanting not to be?"

"Oh god yes!! But I want it to be the best and very special of course."

"How about if it's the rest of your Endowment? Special enough? With a super lover?"

"Who?"

"Bill Fenmoore. The rest of your Endowment. Noticed his endowment?"

"Oh god yes. I didn't dare think of it."

"He's ready for you if you want him. He wants you but it's not required nor will there be any repercussions or hard feelings if you don't want to."

"OH YES!! Please!"

Nina takes Brenda by the hand and leads her to the Master Suite. Bill and Nancy are laying back together fur fondling each other in their bed, both nude, waiting for Brenda to come in. Bill's cock is stiff with anticipation and Nancy is sitting to Bill's side, occasionally stroking his cock with Sable, making sure it's ready for Brenda. She lays back beside her brother.

This is the first solid proof Brenda has of their incestuous relationship. She had only suspected after their first breakfast. It somehow seems totally fine and reasonable to her. They have seemed so generous and open in every way she hadn't really felt at all odd around them as possible lovers.

Brenda climbs up on the massive bed heaped as usual with the finest furs and she's instantly swallowed in them and in instant sexual excitement, her eyes locked on his stiff cock. Bill slides over to her with his huge cock sticking straight out to her.

Brenda looks to Nancy .. "You're OK with Bill doing this with me?"

"I'm more than OK with it. I'm eagerly anticipating your performance." smiling softly as she and Nina move closer and fondle her with furs.

"Are you sure you want to do this Brenda?" Bill asks as usual.

"OH YES!!" she eagerly replies spreading her legs. She doesn't know or care how this will happen. She just wants that big cock deep in her twat now. So much more than she ever imagined signing up for. She figured college would be the end of her virginity but not anywhere remotely like this!!

Nina and Nancy are like Maids of Honor on each side of her with furs and their fondling of her. They are sexual excitement enough she's thinking as Bill slides his cock closer to her twat. She can't keep her eyes off it as it comes ever closer.

It's so big and wonderful. She reaches out and fur fondles it, touching it. Her tits being fur fondled to her extreme sexual excitement, his cock just puts her over the edge as Nancy whispers .. "Just relax and enjoy yourself." gripping her tits for distraction. Brenda guides it, holding his stiff cock to her wet twat.

Bill starts to fur fondle her face as he kisses her in further distraction, slipping into her muff and parts her labia just a bit with the tip of his cock. Brenda moans with his touch and to all the sensations she's experiencing. She's shaking with excitement and small orgasms in anticipation, reaching further out she grips his buttocks and pulls him closer yet. She continues getting generously fur fondled by Nina and Nancy. She can't imagine the two women so eager to share such a fantastic man and his cock and still be so loving to her.

Brenda is overcome with a flash of overwhelming passion. Not just over Bill about to take her virginity but the whole situation she has found herself in. She surrenders totally to her complete seduction as Bill slips his cock deeper into her vagina. She feels his size fill her in ways she could never have imagined as her hips involuntarily shake and quiver with the sensations. She's already energetically humping Bill with her tight twat as she wraps her long legs around his buttocks and grips him tight to herself.

"OH GOD FUCK ME BILL!!!" He thrusts forward more strongly, full depth into Brenda, pumping her furiously in ways he knows she wants. Brenda nearly looses consciousness over his onslaught. Her passions are out of her control with her pulling and humping him tighter yet into her deep pussy. She's unaware of any of her actions yet so incredibly focused on the feelings between her thighs.

Brenda no sooner has one big orgasm than she's climbing for the next, shaking and twisting on his big cock. Brenda is as fine and fiery as Bill has ever had .. including Nancy and this is her virgin trip. He'll have her often. She'll have him often.

She explodes and shakes wildly when Bill erupts inside her. She can feel the bursts of hot fluids flooding her with her groans and moans. The sensations rush through her whole body with each climax and shaking orgasm. Nancy and Nina continue to kiss and fondling her all trough her wonderful orgasms. The feelings of bonding are strong and she passionately wants this experience often.

They continue to wildly screw, driving her through the furs, flipping her over and taking her from behind. Brenda can't get enough of his big cock in her. She's very athletic over it all and has him on his back bouncing on his cock with ferocious efforts. She wants desperately to have this pleasure repeatedly and to satisfy Bill. She is constantly having screaming orgasms.

Brenda finally falls on her face in the furs from exhaustion. She sleeps the night with Bill and Nancy.

Brenda awakes to Bill wildly screwing Nancy from behind. Nancy is liking his inspired screwing with her moaning and squirming in the furs. As soon as Brenda is awake Bill is on her as wildly as last night again. She's beyond satisfied. Her tits get sucked by Nancy as she orgasms with Bill.

They lay back together after they finish with Brenda between them.

"Is this the completion of my Endowment?" Brenda asks with both Bill and Nancy fingering her wet twat while sucking her tits. She's in paradise with one hand around Bill's cock and the other up Nancy's twat. She continues to orgasm, feeling them so completely next to her body wrapped in wonderful soft and opulent furs.

"It's just the first installment." Bill replies.

"Oh thank god. I wouldn't want that to be the last." she replies as Keeler crawls up between her legs with a big smile as she plunges between her thighs. Brenda moans with massive orgasms she thought were impossible with Keeler's sucking. Bill and Nancy kissing and fur fondling her while she gets girlie sucked to paradise.

"My what a tasty breakfast you guys make!" Keeler says with their collective juices all over her face.

33

Breakfast is getting a lot better. Mary comes in with Keeler in tow. The two are fur fondling and cuddling with each other quite casually now. Keeler fingers Mary's twat quite casually. Mary shakes and quietly moans with no apparent concerns. Brenda goes over to the two of them and French kisses Mary while fondling her nice tits. She's feeling sexually very generous today. Mary is very receptive to Brenda since she's harbored lustful thoughts of her since she first saw her. She responds as sensually as she knows how.

Mary is fondled generously by all the women all day long. She more willingly submits to longer and more passionate situations. By evening Mary is cranked up to a very intense sexual level as she goes to bed.

Brenda asks Mary to room together and she agrees so they combine furs when they retire.

It's difficult for her to fall asleep as she is trying desperately to satisfy her sexual hunger with the furs. Brenda assaults Mary to her delight and expectations. Brenda starts with sucking her out .. a first for her .. then Mary sucks Brenda out for awhile. They fondle and roll in the furs for a good while together but Mary is still feeling 'incomplete'.

Keeler slips into bed with them and Mary thinks she is finally going to find release with her and Brenda.

"Mary .. you are really wound up sexually, aren't you?"

"Oh please Keeler .. make me orgasm .. many times."

"I'm sorry Mary, but I don't think there is anything any of us girls could possibly do to cool the sexual cravings you have now .. do you?"

"Oh god you're right Keeler. What can I do? I want to get cock in the worst way. I don't even care with who or how good it is anymore. Seeing Bill's stiff tool around I can't imagine he would want me with all the beautiful and experienced girls he can choose form here?"

"I'll bet he will Mary." Brenda says with a big smile

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers