Reunion & Union

Story Info
Friends and School reunions are special.
13.8k words
4.66
28.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

A story written in a kind of "she thought and did/he thought and did" fashion... alternating paragraphs. It starts slow but builds... hope you like it. The story...

*****

He's my best friend and has been since we were kids. He used to fix my bike and I'd help him deliver papers in the mornings. We went all the way through school and are still best friends ten years later. We've never gone out and we've neither been married and we've each had a lot of friends and a few lovers and we're still friends.

My best friend has always been there for me and is my best buddy. She's cute and really a great girl but we're just friends. I did think about asking her out once, but if things didn't work out I didn't want to lose my friend. Besides we talk a lot about everything. Nothing is ever off limits and we've had some pretty intimate conversations about our lives. I know almost everything about her and she knows most about me.

I'll never figure it out how I can have such a good male friend and yet never find a guy that I want to marry. I've been with a few guys that turned me on, but after awhile they've also turned me off. He's always been different because I can even tell him how turned on I get and how a guy satisfied me or how the guy didn't. No matter what he'll listen and offer me help and advice. I'll love him to death as a friend. I even wanted him to ask me out once, but I'm glad he never did because he's still my friend.

Several months ago I got an invitation to our tenth reunion from school and I thought it would be fun to go and see how the guys and gals I knew in school had changed. I also wanted to see some of the gals that I'd always thought were hot but that always seemed to be taken by someone when I was free. I already knew what had happened to some old girlfriends and my best friend has kept me appraised on a few others. I wanted to know about them but not one of them appealed to me then because I was going with this knockout chick I'd met six months ago.

I hadn't been with a guy for over six months, in fact it was about the same time my friend met his latest. I've been chaste since then and I've been really, really horny. I need a guy that likes me and wants me and that I can talk to and we can make love all day and night if we like. I feel so horny that I'd probably sleep with the manager in my apartments if he asked, and he's over sixty.

My new girl was very nice and we hit it off really well. Even our appetites for sex seemed to match. For the first five months we couldn't get enough of each other, but like usual it started to cool about six weeks ago. I'd already paid for the reunion and even though she was three years younger than I was I wanted to show her off. It started to cool just as I'd always been afraid it would and I started to worry. I took off work at noon on a Tuesday and drove home. I found her fucking the guy from downstairs in my bed.

I'd received information on the reunion, too, but had no one to go with so I tossed it. I was really surprised when my friend called last week and asked if I wanted to go. I asked about his girl friend and he'd explained it all. I'd been so busy with work that it had been over a month since we'd talked and now I really felt bad about neglecting him. I found that he'd been through this on his own for over a month. I wasn't sure that I should but when he told me that he had tickets and there was no way to get his money back from the hotel and reunion committee I agreed.

In other ways my new gal was so great that I've thought a lot about taking her back, and she called to apologize a dozen times, but if you can't trust someone what do you do? I'd refused to see her again and she'd stopped calling although I saw her car out front several times and thought I heard her voice one night as I walked upstairs to my empty apartment. I just assumed that she was still with him.

I had bought a new pickup. I'd always wanted one and the guys all had them and thought they were cool. Is a gal sexy in a pickup? I wanted to see. So two months ago I went down and got a new one. It's a deep red with big wheels, a king-cab, automatic four wheel drive and a black cover over the back and I love it. When I agreed to go I insisted that we go in my truck and that I drive. He wasn't sure about me driving, but because so many class members had moved away the committee had moved the reunion to a larger town about eighty miles away so he agreed. I hadn't even been certain that his old clunker would make it that far without breaking down.

Last week when I called my buddy she was amazed that I'd broken up again and I'd poured my heart out to her. She was a good listener. Suddenly I remembered the reunion tickets and on the spur of the moment I'd brought it up and found myself asking if she would go with me. She was reluctant but finally gave in. We're going in her new truck instead of my car. I'd been thinking about renting a car for the trip but really wasn't sure how much money I'd have left if I did. The reunion was a two day thing. I could have just planned on the dance that evening but I wanted to make an impression on my 'then' girlfriend so I bought the hotel room too.

I bought a formal for the dance because I wanted to show off and tease the guys in school that had never paid me any attention. I deliberately picked one with a short above the knee ballerina type skirt and a really deep neckline. I've been working out for three months at a fitness center and have trimmed down a lot. I like the way guys look at me now and in this dress I was going to make them look. We were leaving Friday at noon and so Thursday night I took out the back seats and cleared room for our baggage so that we didn't have to leave anything in the open bed of the truck. I put the cushion from my patio Chaise on the floor to cover the seat rails and to keep our stuff from getting dirty.

I put on a pair of Levi's and a polo shirt with my penny loafers and was ready to go when she arrived at noon. Actually, I'd packed most of the stuff I wanted the night before including a really nice rented tuxedo. On my way home I called ahead and ordered some flowers and a corsage to be picked up Saturday afternoon for my friend . I was ready when she got there.

I stopped and got something to take with us for lunch so that we didn't have to stop on the way. It might be a good time to have a Chinese food picnic about half way and renew our friendship. Half of the space behind my seat was already crammed with my stuff. Where did all that stuff come from, it looked like I was packed for an ocean cruise? It was only two days he'd said and I wondered because all the reunions I'd ever heard of were one evening affairs. I arrived at fifteen minutes after twelve and helped him load. I was in Capris, my favorite tee-shirt and I was wearing my jogging shoes because they're comfortable and I knew it would be almost a two hour drive.

I could smell the food as soon as she unlocked the door. I should have thought of it but didn't and felt a little embarrassed. I got in and fastened the seatbelt and when she got in we took off. I told her how good she looked and I meant it. She really has a way of fitting in pants and a tee-shirt. I told her that I admired her new body and told her that I didn't remember her boobs so perky. We both laughed.

Perky boobs! He'd actually said perky boobs and I laughed. He was looking pretty good too although maybe a little wan from his latest experience. I drove and we just talked about old times and what we'd been doing. I was embarrassed to admit that I didn't have a current boyfriend and yet he just told me how the guys were missing out on a good thing. I told you he's my best friend.

We'd been on the road for an hour when she asked if I was hungry and I said yes. She said that because the food was Chinese she didn't want to try eating while she drove. So she looked for and finally found a small dirt road that led off between a tightly packed bunch of small trees about fifteen feet high. She drove off for a ways then turned, came back and parked behind the trees and a billboard sign.

It was an easy lunch and fun. We talked about everything including my workouts and how guys seemed to appreciate my body more now. He was a dear and told me that he could understand why. He even spent some time staring at me and I caught him lingering on my ass and boobs more than once. It was reassurance that I had a friend's approval and I relished it. I even tried to tease him a couple of times just for fun and he always warned me that if I kept it up that he might have to start considering me more than just his friend. I loved him to pieces when he did.

We were late getting back on the road. It had been a fun two hours of reminiscing and talking. She'd even teased me a little and I really needed it. One time I had more than a little trouble from that teasing. Fortunately my cock was trapped between my legs and my briefs held it down, but I was hard and afraid that my friend would think the wrong thing about me. I don't think she noticed. The lunch was good and I was really feeling better when we hit the road. I even volunteered to drive but she said that it was less than an hour now and for me to take a nap.

I wasn't sure, but I thought I'd noticed a little stiffening in his crotch before we left. I'd complained about how tight my bra was getting after eating and threatened to remove it. He'd smiled and said for me to go ahead, but I didn't because he's my friend. Later he even reached around me and tried to help gather the boxes after lunch and when I moved I accidentally brushed my tit against his arm. It really was an accident, but I was kind of pleased with what may have been the reaction.

I tried to nap, but she kept popping into my head and I remembered how soft she'd felt and even though she was teasing, her remark about taking off her bra was a turn-on. She was always pretty and a large gal with an exciting body but I still wanted and needed her friendship. I even wondered what it would be like to actually enjoy one another and to be able to have unlimited sex.

With the picnic and the drive it was almost five o'clock when we arrived. It was a nice hotel or motel if you prefer, and only then did I learn that we had only a single room. The hotel was booked solid and the surrounding hotels were also booked. I was destined to spend the two days in the same room with him. When he realized our situation he asked if another bed could be brought up to the room and whispered that I could take the large bed in the room.

We sat in the room waiting for the bed before going to dinner. I had carried most of my stuff to the room, and somehow he'd managed to bring his own and the remainder of mine. After the bed arrived and was set up I took a shower and came back in a simple knee length dress. I felt that it was safely conservative but unbuttoned the first three buttons. I did wear a bra and I wore bikini briefs. When I was finished in the bathroom he went in. A few minutes later he came back out with a towel around his mid-section. His pants had been on the floor next to the shower and were soaked from the leaking curtain, so he needed a fresh pair. He looked good in that towel and I felt myself getting wet.

I felt like an ass. The shower curtain had been sucked in against me all the time I was showering and no matter how hard I pushed it the cling remained. When I finally gave up and turned off the water I noticed that the spray had hit the curtain, bounced and drowned my pants. I felt like hollering for her to get me a fresh pair, but I wasn't sure where I'd put them so I wrapped the towel. Everything seemed okay until I found the pants and started back to the bathroom when I noticed her staring at me. My cock was noticeably elevating the front of that towel. I ran for the bathroom and was long before coming timidly back out.

I was right earlier I was sure because he now did have a hard-on and it happened when he looked at me sitting on the bed. The skirt of the dress had ridden up higher than I knew and it had apparently had an affect on him. I smiled as he ran for the bathroom and I'll have to admit that my mind wasn't on friendship at that moment. I had to push my skirt down and I paused with hands in my lap and rubbed trying to relieve some tension. My panties were wet and I'd have to change them.

When I came back out she was standing and just smoothing her skirt and a pair of panties were rolled up on the bed. She turned at my stare and hurriedly picked them up and wadded them in her palm. I caught her scent in the quiet air and it was one of arousal. The part of her panties that didn't fit completely in her hand appeared wet. I smiled to myself as I found my shirt and finished dressing.

How had I done that I wondered desperately. He'd almost caught me with my skirt up and I'd forgotten about the wet panties when I heard the door open. I quickly grabbed them up and tried to high them in my palm. Even I could smell how wet I was, could he tell? I threw the panties in a bag and then watched him from behind as he finished dressing. He opened his pants and I caught a glimpse of his ass as he tried to hold them up and tuck the shirt at the same time. He was wearing low cut cotton briefs I noticed.

Dinner went well and we enjoyed a nice evening I thought. At dinner I noticed that I'd lost my napkin and looked around for it. I found it on the floor and bent to retrieve it. As I grabbed it my attention was drawn to her legs and then up as she sat with her legs naturally slightly apart. Her skirt was high and I thought she wasn't wearing panties until a slight white spot showed that she was. It was still a great view I thought as I straightened again.

When he'd straightened up I asked if he was ready to go and then noticed him put the napkin in his lap and hold it with one hand as he picked up a glass of water. He sat for a few more moments staring into space before announcing that he was ready. I remained seated until he came up behind me to hold the chair. Innocently I turned and placed my hand on the top of the chair to assist as I stood. He was so close to the chair that I brushed his crotch as I started to stand. I felt him respond instantly and sat back down and removed my hand. I too had to sit for a moment and relax without looking back at him.

I'd walked to the back of the chair as I always did with a lady and I'd stood close and offered a hand. She didn't notice my hand and brought her hand up quickly to hold the back of the chair as she stood. I felt the knuckles of her hand brush my cock and I couldn't help myself. I was horny and had been thinking of her all evening and this was almost too much. I noticed that she sat back down and I wondered if she was okay. She just sat looking straight ahead for what seemed many minutes before she stood again without putting her hand on the chair. She couldn't have noticed my response, it was too quick I thought and I'd stood by the back of the chair and managed to partially control myself as I waited.

When I felt that my wobbly legs would support me I carefully stood and made every effort not to get near him again. We even warmed a bit walking to the truck in the parking lot even in the stiff and cool breeze. I was grateful for the breeze and it seemed to both dry me and carry away my scent as we walked. When we reached the truck we separated and as I was about to open the door a stiff gust of wind caught my hem and it billowed well above my hips. A car drove past and honked its horn as I got in. He commented that he wondered what the honking was all about and I told him. He smiled.

We went in to the hotel's bar for a quick nightcap before heading back to the room. There was a small band playing and a guy came up and asked her to dance. I watched closely through the whole dance and watched as she'd raised the guy's hand off her butt three separate times. I found myself wanting to be protective, but she seemed able to take care of herself and so I sat and watched. When the dance was over she came back alone. The guy didn't have the manners to walk her back to the table. I asked how she was and she told me about the guys wandering hands.

Two drinks and we returned to the room. I normally sleep nude or in a shorty gown without panties, but tonight I put on the pair of sweats I'd packed to go jogging. He'd dressed in a full set of two piece pajamas and then he turned out the room light. In the dark I reached inside the loose fitting bottoms and comforted myself as best I could. He was on my mind until late when I finally managed to sleep.

I'd pulled on the pajamas and said goodnight before turning out the light. My cock was in my hand before the sheet had settled around me and it was difficult not to jack off as I felt its comfort in my hand. I lay on my back and held it down in case there was enough light for her to see a raised sheet.

I woke early and it took a moment to realize where I was. Finally I rolled over and glanced at him. His sheet was off to the side and apparently the tie had come loose in the night because his pajama bottoms were lowered and his cock was visible. I watched and looked closer when I realized that he had a hard-on in his sleep. He was beautiful and large. More than I'd ever dreamed he'd be. All of this time together through the years and I'd never seen him. A smile came across my face as I imagined what it would be like to make love to him and have that as my own personal plaything. I reached down and rubbed myself and since he seemed deep asleep I fondled my clit. After several small and nearly satisfactory orgasms I pulled my hand away and sat up. I got up and pulled the sheet over him before going into the bathroom for a shower.

When I heard the water running I came slowly awake. At first I thought she'd come back, my former girlfriend, and then I realized where I was and who was in the shower. My cock was hard as I imagined the water on her naked body and I stroked it quickly and managed to partially relieve myself in the towel left over from last night. When I was breathing easy again I heard the shower shut off and quickly got up and slid a pair of pants on while I waited for her to come out.

When I came out of the bathroom, he quickly hurried in. I dressed in a skirt and blouse and brushed my hair. When I was finished I heard the shower start so he must have finished shaving and whatever in the bathroom. I got up and straightened my bed and then went over to straighten his. I noticed the towel in the bed and picked it up to hang it over the chair. When I opened it I'd found what he'd been up to. At first I wasn't sure but after a quick smell I was. It was fresh and I smiled at the knowledge and wondered if he'd thought about me while he climaxed. I put the towel on top of his shoes.

At least I have pants this time and I've made sure that it's wedged tight between my legs by my briefs so that it shouldn't show when I see her. As I came out I saw her looking so good in that skirt that my cock started throbbing from the pressure and her blouse was so tight across her boobs that I wanted to run over and rip off her clothes. I said good morning and then I noticed that she's fixed my bed and I wondered what the maid would do when she got here later. It was just a passing thought as I tried to avoid staring even though the sight of her was blazing in my mind.

He's still not wearing a shirt and his chest looks so sexy, and he's still shy from yesterday, and darn he doesn't have a bulge. Wait... there isn't a bulge at all... not even one from a relaxed cock. I imagine it's hidden somewhere and being held down tight between his legs and he is walking a little funny. Those pants are tight enough that normally I'd see something. Oh well, he can't hide it forever. He wants to go for breakfast and then drive around and see the sights before we get ready tonight.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers