Reunion & Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

Is there any more pleasure a woman can have than when she knows her lover is going to cum? Especially if she knows that she is almost there herself? He was my friend and he was my lover and I wanted to make him happy and I wanted to experience it simultaneously with him. I was committed now and couldn't have stopped or slowed if I wanted, and I didn't want. Guys talk about a g-spot and I've thought it was a myth, but he was against me somewhere that was better than I'd felt before. It was slow but it was mammoth and was taking control of my mind with my body.

Her head was back and her eyes only partially open and rolled back. Her tongue was caressing the upper lip and her hips were on fire. We were each wet from the warmer weather, but mostly from our experience. I closed my teeth lightly on her nipple just as I felt myself starting to cum and I felt her need as she milked me with her pussy and she rode me up and down and then settled deeply on me and I did cum. I felt her shudder and we moaned together at the peak of ecstasy. I felt my body pulse, regroup and pulse again and I felt her warmth mixed with my own.

It was too delicious and too special and so very sweet feeling and I wanted him deep when he peaked. I sat down hard just as I flooded and I felt myself releasing harder and longer than I ever had... even more than his oral had stirred me alive. I felt his cock and his body stiffen and his hips rise to meet me and then I felt the glorious warmth of him filling me again and again and I had to respond. My body demanded more and more and he furnished it and my own body yielded sweetly to him. I knew that I had ejaculated for the first time just as I crushed him to my breasts with my arms.

I was exhausted and fell back against the cushions and she released me and followed me down. Between each new breath I thanked her and thanked her. I had been so horny and the last two days had me remembering glimpses of her body and the joy of her friendship as I lay there and closed my eyes thoroughly exhausted. I felt the harshness in her breathing against my chest as she lay on my arm and kissed my cheek. She was quietly trying to quiet my talking and when I slowed it was she thanking me. She continued about our friendship and our special moment together and then she asked if I wanted to stop seeing her. Stop? I had just found her and I wasn't going to let her go I said.

I kissed his cheek softly and deliberately and thanked him and told him of my love for his friendship and our togetherness. I curled in against him and felt a soft breeze through the doorway and driver's window delicately caress my body and I was fulfilled and content next to him. I drifted asleep against him with my mouth still against his cheek. The afternoon was more than pleasant.

I heard her gentle breathing and new she was asleep or resting comfortably and I dozed myself. I woke a time later and glanced at my watch and thought perhaps we should get on the road. I moved and then bent over and kissed her awake. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled at me and then raised her head and kissed me again. It was a gentle and sweet kiss that I returned with equal joy.

I gave him the keys and he closed the truck and climbed behind the wheel. After we had pulled onto the highway and driven for a few miles I noticed a highway patrol car with lights ablaze coming rapidly toward on the other side of the highway. He passed at high speed and glanced only once at us. We continued for perhaps five minutes and he'd set the cruise control at just over the speed limit when I glanced over my shoulder and noticed the patrolman right behind us. His emergency lights were off and I mentioned it. My new lover told me that he'd seen him coming up behind us at high speed before he braked and pulled in behind us.

I think I knew what had happened. Someone had probably seen us where we were parked and finally called the Highway Patrol, but we'd already pulled onto the road and were driving carefully. He followed us to the County line and then pulled up beside us and waved goodbye as he pulled onto the median, slowed and drove back the other way. We'd left early and now it was nearly six in the evening when I pulled up in front of my place. She looked puzzled and then asked if I'd come over to her place for awhile. I smiled and put the truck back in gear.

When we got home we dragged our stuff out of the pickup because I'd asked him to bring his up for the night. I'm not shy when I've found something I really want. I put our stuff, mixed for the first time, into my washing machine and he took a shower. When he finished I suggested that he lay on the bed and rest while I showered too. It felt really good to have a man in the place and staying the night and I set stuff out for dinner and took my shower. I came out dried and without a towel but he was worn out and sound asleep and didn't notice. He'd propped his head up on both pillows apparently thinking he'd stay awake. He was completely nude on his back snoring softly. I draped my shorty robe over my shoulders and went out and fixed dinner. When everything was on the table I went in to wake him.

I felt a presence in the room and woke slowly. I looked around and realized where I was just as a shadow covered the light from the front room. I looked and saw her coming in through the doorway and she was wearing an open robe that came just to the bottom of her cheeks. She paused and studied me and I noticed a flag waving below my waist but I did nothing. She walked to the foot of the bed and I watched the robe slide over her shoulders, pause at her hips and fall quietly to the floor. She was smiling and her eyes were not on my face. She climbed onto the bed on her knees and started to move toward me on all fours. Her breasts were swaying gently across my bare legs and I watched each nipple touch and move on as she crawled. She stopped and lowered her face to my cock and her tongue teased me and her body continued to sway and her nipples kissed my bare thighs in the middle of each sway.

As I'd entered the room and saw him awake and saw his delicious manhood awake too, I felt a need to join him. I could warm dinner later. I had fastened my eyes on that manhood but knew he was watching me as I crawled. The warmth of his legs on my nipples was unexpected but arousing me as I crawled forward. I stopped and licked him and continued to just touch his legs with my nipples as I continued swaying. My nipples were hard and enjoying the new sensation and my tongue had found a home with him. I teased him until he was throbbing and then took him deep in my throat again as I kneeled and took his balls in my open hands and felt their desire.

It had only been a few hours and yet it was like it was fresh and new all over again and my desire was pulsing for her. I wound my fingers in her damp hair and moved her head just as I felt her throat closing tightly around me and my cock responded all over again. But this time I vowed not to cum yet. After a few minutes she looked at me with a puzzled expression and I smiled and told her that I wanted something else right now and we might get back to this again later. She pulled away, smiled and asked what I wanted. I made her sit back and then had her swing a leg over me so that she was facing the other direction and then had her lower herself onto me. Again a thrill of the new as I sat up behind her and reached around to hold a breast and tease her clit as she started to move.

It was another new thrill and I knew that eventually we would run out of the new, but right now I wanted it. I have never ridden a horse, especially not one at full gallop, but now I felt like I was. He was my very own bucking bronco and I was impaled on the saddle horn and loving every moment. His breath was on my shoulder as he kissed it and his hands were busy hanging on in just the right places as we galloped. Every time with this man was better than the previous and I was caught up in his passion and the thrill of him. I don't know how many times I climaxed today, but there were two hard ones and I was going through a few smaller ones right now as I prepared for another huge one.

It was new and special and I wanted to keep it that way. For now I'd had a good start but I was still amazed that I could cum this hard and this often. Maybe it was because I was exceptionally horny but I don't think so. I think it's because I'm so excited and thrilled with my lover friend. It was just a fleeting thought as I wondered how I'd be able to part with her on Monday for nothing more important than a day's work. It is becoming a special treat when we climax together and I'll dream about it always being this way.

He did it again. The big one!... and I can love him to pieces. Stay with me always I thought as we'd kissed after and then I forgot about dinner for awhile longer.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers