Reunion & Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

Except for Prom queen, it had been a perfect night for me even though I'd only had the four dances, the three with him made it special. As he drove and talked, I finally had the courage to comment that I was amazed that she hadn't given him a key to her room. He smiled, reached into his pocket and took something out. It was a note and a key. I read the note in the passing light and it told him that her husband was going to be gone more than three hours tomorrow and gave him the times. I asked him if he wanted to stay later tomorrow and smiled when he said no that he wanted to leave earlier than we'd planned. I asked him if was going to miss something and he said that it would be nothing important. I smiled and felt good all the way back to the room.

I saw them getting out of their car before we'd parked and gave them a minute to get inside before I got out and helped my date down. She was gorgeous and flirted with her skirt as she climbed down. She had great legs. On the way to the elevator I stopped at the desk and asked for an empty envelope. When I got it I scribbled a note thanking my prom date on the outside and explained that we had to leave before they got up in the morning. I showed it to tonight's date and then put the key inside, gave it to the clerk and asked him to put it in their mailbox. My friend beamed at me and took my arm as we went to the elevator.

I couldn't believe he did that and then let me read it, too. He was everything I'd ever wanted in a guy and yet he was my friend. That fact rode heavy on my mind as we got to the room. When we got inside, I excused myself, picked up my nightgown and robe and went into the bathroom. I really didn't want to but I put my hair up in curls and put cold cream on my face before returning to the bedroom. I said goodnight and thanked him as I went by.

I was really disappointed when she came out ready for bed with the robe and curls and face cream and everything and went right to bed. I don't know what I'd expected but I was at least hoping we could talk for awhile. I got ready and went to bed, too. It was a long night as I remembered the way she'd fit that dress and remembered everything that I'd seen of her since yesterday. I was aroused and disappointed as I finally fell asleep.

I heard him tossing in bed and wondered and I lay the fingers of one hand in my pussy and drifted off to sleep. When I finally woke up, it was still mostly dark, but sunrise was coming soon. I looked over at him and he was just like he'd been yesterday morning. His cock was hard, his pajamas were partly down and the sheet was wrapped around him but only over his shoulders and lower legs. I wondered if he always slept that way and was always hard when he was asleep. Eventually I got out of bed walked over and studied him. I wanted to touch him and finally I reached out very carefully and touched his cock. He sighed in his sleep and reached out and held my hand around him. He moved some and after a few minutes he let me go and I removed my hand. It was an experience that left me wet and smelly. I covered him again and went to the bathroom.

Again I was awake when I heard the shower and I'd been dreaming about her and about her holding me. It was so real and I was so hard again. I reached for a towel and there wasn't one so I used my sock. When she finally came out I was relaxed and my eyes followed her and the curve of her body under the robe as I got up to shower, too.

I dressed quickly and straightened up again. Again I straightened his bed and enjoyed the scent of him left on the bed. As I picked up his socks I noticed one was wet. Does this man do this every morning I wondered as I brought it to my nose and then brought the dampness to my tongue? There was no smell except him on that sock and when I tasted him for the first time I almost climaxed too. I heard the shower shut off and wadded up the sock again and put them both on his shoe. I went back and packed for the trip home.

When I got out of the shower and returned to my bed, she'd straightened it again. I got dressed and then packed all my stuff, too. We carried the stuff down in the elevator and it wasn't even eight thirty as I settled the bill and we went to the truck. She got behind the wheel again and we were off.

As we drove and talked awhile I finally had the courage to ask if he didn't miss an opportunity last night. I thought that he might answer before he thought. But, he said that he was indeed horny and that he was sure that she'd have given him everything he'd have asked for. I asked if that included oral and he smiled at the road and said sure. I asked why he didn't do it then and he just smiled and said that he'd had other things on his mind. I was quiet when he spoke again and commented that he sure was horny this morning. I took the chance and asked him if he was every morning and he smiled again and said that it seemed that way this trip. I asked how horny he was and he closed his eyes and whispered that he was really horny.

I don't know why but when we talked it seemed natural. We had never actually discussed my preferences before even though I thought I knew most of hers. She asked if I liked oral and I just said yes. She asked about my not going with prom date and I told her that I was interested in other things. I didn't tell her that she was on my mind. When she asked how horny I was I had to whisper truthfully and not look as her as I closed my eyes and whispered really horny!

I noticed that we were coming up to our picnic spot and something made me turn in. He asked if I'd brought lunch and I smiled and said that I had. When I got turned around and stopped, I got out quickly and walked to the other side and as he opened the door and turned, I pushed him back in and reached for his pants. He was surprised and asked what I was doing. I smiled and whispered that I was horny too, and that I couldn't have us both going home that way as I reached the tab on his zipper. I pulled it down and he almost blossomed out and I bent my head and finally took him in. I almost climaxed from the ecstasy of finally enjoying him.

When she made the turn I asked about lunch, because it seemed natural. The way she smiled made me wonder and when she jumped from the seat I was concerned. As I opened the door and turned her strength amazed me and she was reaching for my crotch. When I asked what she was doing I swear she whispered the word lunch and then said that she was horny too. As the zipper parted I felt my cock pressed against it and felt the sudden freedom. I wasn't prepared for the warm sweetness of her mouth, but I had absolutely no complaints as she wrapped her hands around me and seemed to enjoy the taste of my cock. I went with the flow.

I was more than horny and I had him in my mouth and in my hands. He was responding and I wrapped him with my tongue and then opened my mouth and circled him. He was so hard and rich and I felt him throbbing against my lips. I pulled back and kissed his full length and then licked him as one hand found his balls and extracted them. His balls were huge and seemed to throb with his cock. I began to work him and then, even though I'd tried but never been able to deep throat a guy before, I started. I guess it must have been my excitement because I had no trouble at all and the warmth of him in the cool and damp morning air made me even hotter. Soon my head was bobbing and I was stroking and he was working when suddenly I felt his hands in my hair. I've always enjoyed a guys hands in my hair when I was sucking him but this was wilder than I'd ever experienced.

I'd always wanted a gal to take me deep, but they'd always gagged and complained. I couldn't help myself as I grabbed her hair and started passionately fucking her mouth deep. I felt her throat open and I kept going. She backed off and took me again. I felt her hands around my balls holding them hard. But my mind was on what she was doing with her mouth. My friend all my life and she was giving me an incredible blowjob. I was losing it and I heard her moan and she kind of looked up at me with a pleading in her eyes and I had to release. It seemed like I was never going to empty before refilling and letting lose again. She swallowed and kept sucking and moving me in and out. I was drained when I finally had to stop and push her away.

I was totally out of breath but so happy with myself and being with him. I knew that I'd satisfied him and I felt good. I didn't let go of his cock as he pushed me away. It was mine and I was going to hold it for awhile. He fell backwards across the seats and my knees collapsed against the side of the doorway. He was so good and exactly what I think I'd wanted all my life and I'd just satisfied him. I want to hear him say that he's horny now I thought as I reached down and pressed my clit through the pants I wore as my breathing settled.

I was exhausted and content except that now I wanted to repay her in a really big way. I wanted to show her how happy she'd made me and how good I felt. I even wanted to make her feel better than I did if that was possible. I closed my eyes and dreamed and felt her against me at the car's open door. I sat up and pulled her hand until she climbed in with me. I kissed her then passionately and thanked her. She smiled shyly and asked if I felt any better. I laughed and said that I'd never felt this good before. She smiled and I kissed her again and then she thanked me.

He likes me and I like him and I wonder if I've ruined our friendship by what I did. He'd told me he was horny and I really didn't think instead I reacted. I was horny too, and as happy as I am I'm still horny, but I've made my best friend content for awhile after the weeks of torment his girlfriend had put him through. It was an experience that I'll always remember and regardless of what happens I'll only be sorry if I lose him. He kissed me!

I told her to sit there while I did something and I crawled around her and stepped down. I walked to the back and opened the tailgate and came back. I opened the back door and started taking things out and carrying them to slide under the truck bed's cover. It took me several trips but finally I got everything transferred and closed the tailgate. When I came back she had a frightened look on her face and asked me if I was leaving. I didn't say a word as I pulled her out and helped her down.

I really was frightened that he was clearing out the back so that he could sit there on our way back and that he'd organized our stuff so that he could empty it quickly when we got to his place. I had terrible thoughts of him leaving and hating me. But when I got down he kissed me passionately once more and I felt that everything was going to work out okay.

She was warm and soft in my arms and passionate in our kiss. I slowly backed her up against the open rear door without breaking our kiss. When I felt her bump the truck I lowered my arms around her and filled my hands with her cheeks. She had such a firm ass when it was tightened and so soft when it wasn't. I lowered my hands still further and picked her up by her cute little ass and still we kissed. When I had her up I pushed her back and lowered her on the floor cushion she'd put there before we left.

His hands were on my ass and gripping my cheeks as he pulled me toward him. His kiss was sweet and my eyes were closed as he lifted me. I felt the truck against the back of my knees and then felt him lowering me onto the soft cushion on the floor. He kissed me hard and then broke the kiss. His hands were behind my legs and lifting them. My skirt was high and my panties were absent as I felt a cool breeze on my bare pussy.

I reached down and lifted her legs over my shoulders and as I spread them I noticed for the first time that she wasn't wearing panties and her soft thighs melted into the lips of her pussy. I lowered my lips to them and kissed her and then kissed again and again. She was so soft and completely shaven and I began teasing her by nibbling the edge of each lip. Her scent was strong and sweet and I could tell that she'd climaxed while she was sucking me, and now it was my turn. I was going to thank my very best friend.

Of the few men I've known sexually only a few gave oral and only one was good at it, but every woman who's ever enjoyed oral wants what I was experiencing now... a truly dedicated and passionate man that knows how and what to do to please a woman and wants to do it. His lips and breath were hot on my lips and the soft bites of my lips were arousing but didn't compare to what his tongue did next as he ran it along them and then parted me. I felt the coolness of a slight breeze where he'd moistened me and I felt myself getting wet again.

I like oral, both ways. I really like giving a lady pleasure and have enjoyed a few compliments and a few helpful suggestions from the few women I've known. All of it came rushing back to me as I started and I was more alive each moment with her. I found her clit and was amazed at its small size but rigid response to me. Her lips were smooth and pale pink and when I folded her open I saw and tasted each tiny fold. Those folds were nested and protective of her body and soon I felt the dampness increasing not from my own lubrication but from her inner reply. The sweetness increased rapidly and I felt her begin to move.

I couldn't help it because I wanted more and everything he would give me. His mouth and hands were pleasure sites to my body and soon I moved and as my body responded to him I had to hold his head and then my fingers were in his hair and I was pulling him to me and my body was alive with motion. The feeling was more intense than I'd experienced or heard of or even dreamed of. He was taking me to places I'd never been and I wanted more as I closed my legs around his neck and my heels against his shoulders pulled his face tighter and deeper. Suddenly I knew that I had to let him breathe and relaxed slightly, but it was only for a moment and I had to do it all again.

Every guy dreams of sex with a beautiful girl and dreams of passionate, demanding sex that is returned with enthusiasm. She was beautiful, demanding, enthusiastic and more than I could have asked for. Her legs wrapped me and pulled me into sweetness and I lost thought of breathing for a few moments before she released me. I realized then how much I needed air, but also how much I needed her as she pulled me down again. Her body began a slow tremor, like an approaching truck might shake the ground. As the truck gets nearer the shaking increases and very soon she was in continuous orgasm and I felt both pride and happiness at bringing her here.

My mind was only on him and the wondrous sensations coursing my body and then I was lost in ecstasy and didn't want to return. I don't know how long it lasted but when he finally slowed I felt myself descending, my breathing rapid and ragged and my body aching pleasantly. What had I just been through? Can a man provide such sustained and constant pleasure? He could! He did! I let my legs release him but still wanted him as I gulped for air. I felt pleasantly warm, alive and mellow all over and grateful to him like no other lover or friend. He is my treasure and I felt rich and happy.

I knew she was lost in passion and I was enjoying pleasuring her. She climaxed now, repeatedly or continuously I couldn't tell. I felt her body in my arms and her hips quivering and heard her labored breathing coupled with a contented moaning that went on for minutes. I had managed to clear a small path for air even with her legs tight around me, her ankles digging deep and her hands pulling my hair. I managed to follow the roll and thrusts of her hips without stopping my hands or freeing her clit. When her breathing became shallower I was afraid and had to bring her back slowly. Her breathing picked up again and with a few last wild responses from her body she relaxed.

I don't remember it, but he had climbed in and now lay beside me on his back. I turned slightly and stretched to kiss him softly. I could taste myself still on his soft lips. His arms were around me again but this time they weren't frenzied and he hugged me to him. My arm was trapped beneath his and my hand had found a resting spot below his tummy. He held me for a few more minutes and I felt something against my hand. I moved and closed my hand around him as he stiffened further. Slowly I fondled and teased him with my fingers as we kissed. Soon, I knew what must come next.

She was breathing smoothly and I watched her breasts rising and falling as I climbed up and lay next to her. I thought she was asleep and had nearly dozed myself when I felt her kiss. My arms went around her instinctively and I hugged her and returned the kiss. She tasted so good and the taste of her tongue started doing things to my anatomy. I felt her hand and then the gentle loving stroke of her hand and I was ready all over again. This was so good I thought to myself and thanked the powers that we'd finally gotten together.

I sat up on my elbows and teased him about the life I held in my hand. He smiled and that was enough as I sat up, rolled over, raised a leg and straddled him. I reached down and teased myself with his head as I stroked myself front to back and then settled to circle my clit with it. Soon I was rubbing myself hard with it and pushed it back to further tease my pussy. He brought a hand down and replaced the hand against my clit and I concentrated on moving his head in a wide circle just inside my pussy. I felt the walls stretch and pleasured myself in the feeling before slowly sinking down over him and feeling him stretch me further. I was already wet and needed no more lubrication to sit deep on him. He came to rest just as he bottomed in me and I sensed how perfectly his cock fit me. I felt him respond with a tightening of muscles that some men have to control their cock.

I had bottomed in one other gal and she'd complained that I was too large, and I'd been told how sensitive my head was. I don't know why I was thinking these things except now I had bottomed and she enjoyed it and I could feel how sensitive my head was as it slid and slowly expanded her pussy. I felt her muscles close around me and felt her warm wetness all around. This was perfect for me and I tried to let her know it as I too tightened some muscles and as I placed my hands on her waist she seemed to know instinctively that I wanted to stroke her.

Girlfriends have told me that fucking isn't always fun and I'd learned it a few times, but this time it was fun and I was now filled with its pleasure. I could have sat there enjoying that full feeling, but his hands told me that he was ready and the moment that I moved I knew that I was, too. I'd never enjoyed a man large enough to be able to hold me quiet or control my movements but he seemed to lift me and then pull me down again and again. Finally I moved his hands and enjoyed the gentleness of a slow unhurried session. I explored and tried to find exactly what movements excited him most. I enjoyed his hands on my breasts and the slow rolling massage as he caressed each and then my nipples.

I sat up part way and placed one hand on her back and used other fingers on her left breast as I brought my mouth to the right breasts' nipple. She had told me once how sensitive her nipples were but I'd never experienced them myself. I was making up for lost time and opportunity and her nipples were pliant against my tongue as I rolled them between my lips. Her hands were behind my head and she pulled me in tight and I felt her mound caressing my groin and felt the gentle slap of her body as our rhythm increased. I wondered if she could cum with me playing only with her breasts and filed the question away for future enjoyment as I felt her movement throughout my body. It started at the limits of my conscious but I felt it building and building. I was rapidly approaching climax and told her and asked her to slow, but she merely responded that she was going to find out because she was almost there, too.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers