Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

"Yes Ma'am", she whispered.

No sooner had she gotten the words out of her mouth when.... SMACK! Jason's hand slapped her exposed butt hard enough to make her yelp. Then again SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Melissa bit her lip and held in any more yelps as Karen used what felt like a wooden paddle or ping pong paddle on her other butt cheek. She couldn't turn around to see, but it sounded and felt different than a hand. Several more smacks and then she used the flogger again on her stinging, itching, tingling ass, making sure that the strands of the flogger found their way into her ass crack and slashed back upward on her soaking pussy lips. Melissa closed her eyes wondering when it would end. Then it stopped just as suddenly as it started. However, she again felt the Wartenberg wheel and what she suspected was a feather on her. Jason ran the wheel up the soles of her feet and backs of her legs as Karen used the feather on her nipples and neck and face and belly and down to her clit. Melissa squirmed and shook but was helplessly bound to the floor. Again, her sounds were half laugh, half cry.

She wasn't quite ready for what came next. Karen sat on the edge of the bench, spread her legs in front of Melissa and put her feet up on the bench so that her entire crotch was right in Melissa's face.

"Well my little twat," Melissa said. "You said that you had never eaten another woman's pussy. I think now is the right time to try mine."

With that, Karen grabbed Melissa's hair and pulled her face into her wet and musky pussy. Karen ground her entire crotch from her ass to her clit all over Melissa's face and demanded, "Lick it! Lick all of me. Lick inside me. You like the way I smell? You like the taste?"

Many times Melissa had smelled and tasted her own pussy either when masturbating or when sucking the cock of a man who had been fucking her. However, she had never experienced another woman's pussy as she was Karen's. It smelled and tasted very much the same as hers, but also different enough that she knew full well it wasn't hers. She mostly kept her eyes closed as she licked and probed her tongue into Karen's cunt, but several times did open her eyes to look at Karen. She was fully shaved and bare, unlike Melissa's own pussy that was trimmed neatly but still had a fair amount of pubic hair.

As she licked Karen's crotch, she sensed Jason behind her.....and then she felt it...... his cock penetrating her deeply. "Oh yes" she thought to herself. "This is what I hoped would happen tonight,..... feeling Jason's cock in me again."

She hadn't thought that it would be quite this way with her face in Jason's wife's crotch, but she was so proud and glad that she had endured the flogging and the tickling and verbal humiliation because Jason's cock was in her and he was fucking her like he meant it. She could tell that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. Melissa didn't care that Karen was using her hair to shove her face all over the sopping crotch. She just focused on the pleasure of Jason's cock pistoning into her deeply. She was letting herself ride the pleasure of it, and anticipating her orgasmic release with Jason's inside her. However, he pulled out suddenly, leaving her crying for more.

Just then, Karen pushed her face back, and slid back on the bench, giving Jason room to straddle it and push his cock deep into his wife's cunt. Melissa looked up and Jason's balls were so close to her face that she could almost lick them as he pounded hard into Karen. She held her feet high with her own hands. Melissa reached her neck out to try to lick Jason's balls. She wanted to taste them, feel the skin of his scrotum against her tongue, but he was just out of reach. Her own pussy was aching to be filled. She was crying and wanted to cum, needed to cum, ached to cum.

Just then, Jason bellowed out, and drove his cock deep into Karen's wet woman hole. She let go of her feet and wrapped them around Jason's ass pulling him deeper into her. Melissa could hear Jason's cries of release, and she imagined his thick man cream spurting and pumping out of his cock and into his own wife's cunt. Oh no, she wanted it in her. She had planned that this evening would end with Jason's cum in her.

Jason pulled out of Karen. He turned and sat on the edge of the bench. His now softening cock, coated with his cream and Karen's juices was right in front of Melissa's face.

"Lick it clean!" Jason demanded. "Lick it and suck it clean!"

She did as told and then Jason got up. Karen slid forward with her legs spread. Melissa could see Jason's cum running out of Karen's cunt hole.

"Lick her clean too," Jason demanded.

Melissa leaned forward and began lapping up Jason's cum as it leaked from Melissa. The combined taste of Jason and Karen was the same as on Jason's cock, and she lapped it up like a kitten at a dish of cream. Melissa had wanted Jason's cum in her and she was at least getting to swallow it, even if it was from Karen's pussy and not directly from Jason's cock.

"Keep licking," Karen demanded. "Don't you dare stop!"

Karen pulled Mellissa's fact to her and in minutes she was grinding her clit into Melissa's tongue. She moaned, softly at first and finally screamed out, "OH SHIT! GOOD GOD! DON'T YOU DARE STOP TILL I TELL YOU!!!"

She came and came on Melissa's face. At the same time, she felt Jason sliding the double vibrator back into her ass and cunt and turned it on. He also held the vibrator wand to her clit. It wasn't long before Melissa was squirming her ass and pushing against the vibrators and was emitting screams of orgasmic release muffled in Karen's sloppy crotch.

Finally the two women stopped their moaning and thrashing. Karen pulled back and lay on the bench. Melissa was still on her hands and knees panting and sweating as Jason withdrew the vibrator.

Jason unfastened Melissa's cuffs and helped her to sit on the bench. Karen sat up to give her room. Jason sat next to her and hugged her as did Karen.

"You were fantastic Sweetie," Karen said kindly. No more names. No more demands, only her tender hug from one side that matched that of Jason from the other.

Melissa remained in Jason's arms as Karen left the room. In moments, she was back with a bottle of wine and three glasses. She poured and handed a glass to Jason and Melissa before filling her own.

Jason raised his glass, "Here's to you Melissa. You were wonderful. Karen and I weren't sure you would hang in for the whole scene, but we're both so glad you did. I told you that if you gave us the satisfaction we wanted, you would receive yours. This is the first time we're together, but I hope it won't be the last."

Melissa smiled and clinked glasses with both Jason and Karen. "I hope it's not the last time either. I hope to be back as often as I can."

Karen spoke. "You know we have other friends that often join us. You may want to meet them as well."

Melissa answered, "I'd like that."

Then Jason spoke. "What do you plan to tell Gary when you get home? What will be your reason for being late?"

"I plan to tell Gary every detail about tonight and will tell him to jerk off while I tell him. I'll make sure he cums in my hand and laps it up when I tell him to."

Karen laughed out loud. "Oh that is so delicious. Oh damn, that is such a great visual, and I don't even know the guy."

Then Jason spoke. "Hey, here's an idea. Melissa, do you think Gary would like to come over with you sometime? You said you've told him about the men friends you're with, but you said he's never watched you. How about if we shackle him to the wall and he can watch while we do you like tonight? Then you can release one of his hands and he can jerk off while we drink and watch. We'll make him cum in Karen's hand, and she can feed it to him."

Melissa beamed. "I like it. I like it a lot. I'm going to convince Gary that he needs to do that for me."

All clinked their glasses and smiled about some of the future fun they may have.

(To be Continued)

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12