All Comments on 'Reunion Ch. 03'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter four is on the way.

That will be a disappointment for some, but anyway I've got about six thousand words down and around another four thousand to go to wrap it up. I hope to get it up in the next fortnight but harvest is about to start so it my be delayed.

I've been surprised by some of the comments, in the first chapter many were suspicious of Sal but I always found her a sympathetic character. In the second chapter it was Tony being dumb. Maybe but his wife has given him permission to sleep with a hot girl, I think he is just a red blooded male. Melissa was inspired by the city girl in The Eagles song Crying Eyes.

Hope those who have come back for more like this chapter.

Cheers

CharlieB4

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh dear oh dear

So now Sal has seen him 'doing the deed' and she's able to laugh about it?

Must have been a 'set-up'.... surely??

'Soft blackmail' & Giles shows up... how did he know where to find Tony who had gone to the hotel on short notice... Only Sal knew where he was going... so???

What's meeting the eye here? Not a lot, the plot is well covered and Tony is fishing in murky water!!

FYI guys... The pretentious rich do play 'a lot' like this!!!

5*

PC

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
You need to get to the point...

... and you need to hurry.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Hopefully...

Hopefully it will end next part...This part was just for him to find that the bitch fucked all in the family, even the driver...

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
with every NEW paragraph the author INTENTIONALY makes the husband dumb than he was 5 minutes ago

all one has to do is read some of this authors previous works to see how badly this story is going to end

for example is there ANY possible reason WHY this Australian faggot of a husband /man is NOT showing these secret text messages to his wife? After all she thinks its harmless fun?

WHY would the so called husband / man ..after all he has been through.. tolerate that amazingly cruel evil twisted heartless joke Sal and Melissa played on him??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck off and die HarryinVa

you living turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Harryin va is a total shithead loser can't comment on a story without being a jerk

Your still around throwing our your garbage thinking

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Just keep writing your story Charlie! We find it amusing and look forward to the chapters to follow! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

Instead of bitching about Harry's comments why not try rebutting them. You know why its because he's right. Hubby is being played by both the wife and the whore. He is stupid for not keeping everything out in the open cause to hide things will come back and bite him in the ass. His leverage has yet to be established perhaps there is a prenup. Clearly knocking her up was not with Dave's knowledge or consent. His wife is a moron maybe she id bi and the whore is her lover. Maybe she is looking to have 3 somes . Charlie dragging this out and now telling the readers you still haven't finished the story and may not for a while does not work. Im surprised Lit allowed you to submit.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
I give you a 4 for decent continuation of the story and the introduction of

intrigue wtih Giles approaching at the end. That said, dont see how you gonna get it wrapped up in the next segment.

Also, the dumb ox was free and clear of the bitch until he decided NOT to share the texts from Melissa with his wife. He should have showed everything to her everyday, and not responded in any way. How was the pic of his dick incriminating enough to delay him from disclosure of the txts to his wife? I dont get that-it was a pic during his sanctioned weekend away.

You lost me a bit here but let's see how you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another chapter just isn't necessary

There's no way to save this mess. You've populated the story with thoroughly unlikeable characters. Melissa the manipulative bitch. Tony the complete fool. And the worst of the lot - Sal the clueless twit. Why would anyone feel any sympathy for Sal? She's greedy, self centered and apparently not very smart. What else can you call a woman that allows her husband to screw a wealthy women that's much better looking than she is? And what is Melissa really looking is this mess? She seems bored and needs to get off on demeaning, degrading and humiliating Sal and Tony. And poor old Tony. I'm pretty sure he couldn't add one plus one and get two. He has to go down as one the the biggest idiots that was ever created on paper. He's got two women telling him to do things any man with a lick of common sense would run screaming from. All in all this sad story lacks anything clever, interesting or entertaining. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Charlie

The Eagles.song is Lyin' Eyes not.Crying.Let see the ending soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It is extremely hard to come and keep reading about this guy getting manipulated. It is way too obvious that his whole life is going to come crashing down if he doesn't put his foot down. Who in their right mind would play along when you absolutely, without a doubt know you are being manipulated to horrible ends. This is worse then those guys who sit and watch their wife cheat and are devastated by it but too scared to say or do anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2*s

Hopefully this is not a sample of australian intelligence. If it is, we can see how the British managed them for hundreds of years, lol!

2*s . Hopefully radicals from Timor will invade this story and end it at chapter 4!!

AMerryMan

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

The flot pickens! If Tony doesn't get that horny bitch, Melissa, off his case the feces will hit the rotating device and make a stinking mess. Cheers!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Pimping ain't easy (nor is man-whoring ) !

It's a silly read but a glib one. Yo, Tony needs to get with the program , learn to 'Hustle and Flow', so he can properly whoop that trick.

laguna783laguna783over 9 years ago
Its Different

Not sure how its going to end, Helen said she would pay Tony back for all his help, then at the end of this chapter Giles her PA turns up just as Tony has a plan to sort out Melissa, which way will it go, well there are lots of ways but its up to CharlieB4 to9 sort that one out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, it's different.....

...and a somewhat interesting version of a venerable storyline. Enough twists and turns to make us like our reluctant hero. His wife, Sal, not nearly as much, as she comes off bitchy, demanding and pretty wildly inconsistent.

Melissa is another story...indeed, she's nearly the whole story. Something interesting seems to be brewing there and I, for one, am anxious to see this one through.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let's See

Whilst Tony is plowing Melissa, Sal has been getting her some on the side in Chapter 4 it all comes out into the open

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Suspense; Clever Plot

I suspect Melissa needs to be pregnant for as yet unrevealed reasons. Maybe to produce an heir, and/or to trigger some sort of trust fund or inheritance issue? Also suspect that Sal and Tony are finished, he just doesn't know it yet. But Sal does. She's greedy and wants more than Tony can provide. Can't wait to learn Helen's role. Thanks for the entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Helen

If an author mentions something, it Is often for a reason. At the motel, Melissa brings up the idea that someone is watching them. I am thinking that wasn't just anybody but was Giles. The question is whether Melissa was aware it was Giles. Either way, Helen knows who the real father is. However, if Melissa was aware it was Giles out there, then Melissa and Helen are probably working together to get Melissa pregnant with the knowledge that both Dave and John are shooting blanks.

I think Melissa and Sal were closer friends in school than Tony realizes and Melissa has something over Sal. I don't think Sal is cheating on Tony. That would be almost cliché and the story has enough twists to suggest the author would prefer not to go with the obvious trope. If she is cheating, it may be with Melissa.

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
It gets worse

Silly story, unreal & unlikable characters. I stop reading this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs a part 4

I understand cliffhangers and such but this was left to wide open. Please write a 4th part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Dear,

Don't know what's going to happen but it can't be good. More please!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
The Dealer holds all the interesting cards

I have to agree with HIV that the husband is not doing anything to protect himself!

Personally I would still be upset with Sally.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

“Sal stared at me suspiciously. ‘Is it her that you don't trust? Or yourself?’" – Yup, the trouble is already starting; Sally is beginning to not trust him.

She practically FORCED him to do it, and now she’s getting jealous! And his sleeping on the couch has to stop! I SHE can’t stand sleeping with him, let HER sleep on the couch!

“I thought I could handle this better” – That’s the problem! She THOUGHT she could handle it, but obviously didn’t think it through enough. But now that it’s happened, she has to accept her responsibility and stop taking it out on him.

For someone who had not that long ago been getting more and more jealous, for Sal to think it so funny for Melissa to slip into bed with Tony (assuming she didn’t already know it was going to happen) seems a little hard to believe.

How can Sal think anything is going on when she sees the messages?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
They're all fools, fighting to be the most foolish...

Sal, still dumber than a bag of hammers, tells Tony he better not have sex at the bachelor party (after earlier whoring him out to her "best friend"). She's also apparently losing respect for him, throwing the bed sheets into his lap and telling him to "make yourself useful", snapping orders at him, taking Melissa's side in disagreements, etc.

Tony hiding all the pics and text messages from Melissa, even responding as if he's agreeing to meet with her, when he could easily show them to 'Sal the moron'. Why did he let her take nude pictures of his dick anyway? And I wouldn't be surprised if Melissa had everything filmed in that hotel room. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised to see her file a paternity suit against Tony just to embarrass him and Sal. I'd say Tony and Sal are evenly matched intellectually.

Melissa appears to be the only one with any intelligence, but that's negated by the fact that she's an evil, hateful, narcissistic, spoiled, little rich bitch. I think her mother Helen is going to save Tony from whatever evil plan Melissa is hatching - probably trying to steal him from Sal the moron, although she would certainly be slumming. Melissa loves control though, loves to give orders and push people around and Tony is a pussy of the first order - extremely easy to control - so maybe that's attractive enough to make her forget his humble origins. Tony doesn't have the brainpower to think his way off an escalator if it lost power.

I've never seen this many characters in a story that are so obviously mentally retarded. It's impossible to believe that Tony and Sal the moron gave birth to two "gifted" children. Unless it's a comparison thing; they would certainly appear gifted when compared to Tony and Sal.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
What

Absolut horse shit.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

It’s dragging on a bit,

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Whats the conspiracy? I'm a bit slow on these things. But good writing and keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK … right at the end that went in an unexpected direction. This is a long story for this category, but there’s enough complexity that you’ve kept my interest really well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Have to disagree with some of the commenters. Sal isn't losing respect for Tony. She has serious self body and self respect issues. She is losing respect for herself. Ever since the reunion. She is worri3d she will lose Tony. Read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunion Ch. 02 Previous Part
Reunion Series Info