Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,252 Followers

"Of course, thanks Tony, I'm going to owe you again."

"The cruise and the dinner are payment enough."

I was surprised how fast the night went, I was dancing all the time. The ladies may have been a bit older but they were very grateful. Only two took liberties with my person, one grabbing my crotch as I swung her into a dip. Melissa and Sal both saw it and laughed, I gave Sal the save me look and she came and cut in.

"I should have left you with her as punishment for ignoring me all night."

"Me ignore you? The only time you're not talking to Melissa you're looking for a refill."

"Are you calling me drunk?"

"I hope so, how else am I going to take advantage of you?"

"You're incorrigible!"

The music stopped and I walked Sal back to her chair, Melissa was clapping demurely.

"Is it my turn country boy?"

"You'll have to wait your turn, Melissa dear, his dance card has been stamped for the next half hour." Helen interrupted from behind me. I turned around, "Tony, this is Melanie Salnger."

I took the proffered hand and we made our way on to the dance floor. After half an hour the band took a break and Helen took me back to Sal.

"Thank you Tony, you have made many of my friends' night, maybe even their year. Sal I'm sorry I have monopolized your husband, you can have him back now."

"I haven't even noticed he's been gone," Sal slurred, and Melissa gave a little chuckle as she sipped her iced water. Melissa was up as soon as the band was back and dragged me back on the dance floor. It was like dancing with an octopus, at every opportunity she pressed against me and her hands were always drifting toward forbidden zones. Sal cut in occasionally but she was just as much of a handful although the problem with Sal was keeping her vertical. Luckily the band only played for another twenty minutes before calling it a night

The boat was nearing its mooring point so Helen began organizing the first load of party goers to be taken back to shore. Melissa, John and Helen said goodbye as the guests went down the steps to the runabout. Dave was out cold in one of the cabins of the boat. As Melissa had to stay untill the end we did too. Sal was very cuddly as she often is when she is three sheets to the wind.

On the last trip back there was only John, Helen, Melissa, Giles, Sal and myself. We left Dave to sleep it off on the boat. Helen offered for us to stay at their house but although tempted we had to get away early the next morning so it was best to go. Melissa had been on iced water all day and night so she drove, Sal got in the front and I sat in the back. We hadn't even reached the first traffic light on New South Head Rd and Sal was snoring softly. Melissa helped me get her out of the car and to the lift. Once on the right floor I slung her over my shoulder and carried her the rest of the way until I placed her gently on the bed.

Sal mumbled some gibberish then rolled over and the snoring commenced again. I got changed into my pajamas and went to brush my teeth. I didn't realize Melissa had come in until she cupped my balls from behind as I bent over to spit in the vanity sink.

"Jesus Christ! What are you doing?" I jumped away in surprise.

"You're a big boy, surely I don't have to draw diagrams." Melissa kept advancing on me, she was wearing a pair of panties but that was all.

"No, you're pregnant, that was the deal so it's over."

"Come on, just once more for old times sake."

"Sal's in the next room!" I dodged her as she got close and moved to the other side of the room.

"She's passed out, I've been pouring drinks down her throat all day, there is no way she will wake up."

"That's beside the point, you've got nothing to hang over me now."

"You're giving up this," she placed her hands under her breasts and pushed them together and pouting, "for missy?"

"In a heartbeat!" I turned to leave.

"Tony," Melissa called after me, "remember, I always get my way!"

I went into the bedroom and climbed into bed with the comatose Sal. The next morning Sal rolled over groaning, "ohhh, I think I'm going to die."

I put my arm across her to pull her close but she batted it away. "Don't, or I'll throw up on you. God, my head is pounding. Did you smack me around last night?"

"No, I can assure you that your ailments are entirely self-inflicted." I said with a smile.

"Why are you so chirpy? You had some drinks last night."

"Yes, but I was up dancing for most of it while you tried to drown yourself in a vat of Dom Perignon."

"Oh yes, that's right, Mr Good Samaritan. Did you get any numbers scratched onto the back of their pension cards?" Sal tried to laugh but it quickly turned to another groan. "Ohhh, I can't laugh it hurts my head," she explained.

"There were only a few inappropriate advances, maybe I should have taken it further, I would have got more there than I did here last night."

"Poor little baby missed out on a bit of loving," Sal sounded like she was talking to a very small child. "Anyway, I'm sure with Dave passed out Melissa could have helped you."

"That's not funny," I said sharply, "she tried to come on to me again last night."

"She's just teasing you, you know she loves watching you squirm."

"You weren't there."

"Come on Tony, you're letting her get to you, she is just playing you like a fiddle. Just ignore her." I didn't reply, "I'm going to have a shower, I need to rehydrate."

Sal got up left the room, I stayed in bed. Rolling over and tried to get back to sleep. I was not quite asleep or awake when Sal came back. I rolled onto my back but kept my eyes closed. I could hear her pad around the room. Her weight settled on the bed beside me and her hand found its way to my crotch, lightly scratching my cock through the sheet. I was woken from my torpor by a screech from the door.

"What the fuck are you two doing?"

My eyes flew open as I took in first Sal at the door wrapped in a towel, then looking beside me a pouting Melissa.

"I didn't..." I spluttered, "I thought it was you, she didn't say anything...I didn't..."

Sal's stern face dissolved into laughter and Melissa joined in.

"What's...what's going on?"

"Ahh, the look on your face," Sal got out between guffaws.

"Instant Mr Floppy," Melissa added she was laughing so hard she was crying.

"Fuck both of you!" I said bouncing out of bed and storming out of the room to the bathroom.

I had a shower and calmed down a bit, I suppose it was funny but I didn't think Melissa needed any encouragement. I went back to the room, got dressed and packed my bag.

When I got to the kitchen Melissa and Sal were eating some croissants and drinking coffee.

"Have you calmed down? It was just a joke," Sal said.

"I didn't find it very funny." I replied curtly.

"Oh come on Tony, it's not as though we haven't done a lot more than that." Melissa added but I didn't bother to reply.

Sal stood up and gave me a hug, "I'm sorry...the look on your face was hilarious though."

Both girls got the giggles again, which didn't help my mood.

"Sit down honey and I'll get you some breakfast."

Sal placed me in a chair and fussed over me but every now and then the girls would look at each other and dissolve into laughter again. Melissa's mobile rang, it was Dave looking for a ride home. I gave Sal a nod and we went to get our bags and prepare to head for home. Coming back into the kitchen Melissa was still on the phone and from the side of the conversation we could hear it had become heated.

"...well I guess you are just going to have to stop drinking so much."

"I told you we tried to wake you but you were passed out."

"Why would I want a drunken dickhead in my bed?"

"All right, all right! I'll be right over."

She pressed the end button then slammed the phone down on the table.

"Fucking men!" She swore, "present company excluded of course."

"We've got to get going anyway, we can walk down to the cars together if you'd like." Sal said, putting her hand on her friends shoulder.

"I'm not going anywhere, he can wait for a bit, it won't hurt him."

"Okay, but we will take off anyway, it's a four hour drive." Sal continued.

Melissa stood and they embraced, Sal stepped back and Melissa made a beeline for me. The smirk was back on her face as she pressed herself against me.

"Sorry for laughing," she said loudly, then more quietly just for me, "next time you can make me scream."

I didn't rise to the bait, once she released me I moved to Sal's side and picked up our bags. I drove and Sal slept off her hangover on the way home. The children were excited to see us and kept their tired parents awake for longer than we wanted to be when we got home. When we finally hit the hay we lay holding each other, Sal was already half asleep when I asked her about my conspiracy theories.

"Did you hear Dave saying my baby?"

"It's just an expression Tony," Sal replied sleepily.

"He sounded very definite," I argued.

"Go to sleep Tony."

"And did you see her with her father-in-law? He was very hands on."

"Tony!" Sal barked in exasperation, "I don't care, I doubt we will see them until the next reunion so it doesn't matter. Can I please go to sleep?"

"Sure hon, night."

For a week it appeared Sal was right, then the following Monday my fears were proved right. I was in the lunchroom for morning tea when I saw the light flashing on my mobile to signal I had a message. I didn't take it into the workshop for two reasons. One so I wouldn't be distracted by it and more importantly so I didn't break it.

When I activated the screen there were two messages, both from the same unknown number. I opened the first and found it was a photo, I clicked to download it then got my sandwich out.

"Holy shit! Is that Sal?" An apprentice blurted out looking at the screen of my phone that was face up on the table.

I grabbed the phone a recognized the two breasts in the picture taken from a reflection in a mirror. "No, it's not Sal," I said testily.

"Who is it then?"

"It's just a mate playing a joke."

"Tell your mate she can play a joke on me anytime!" He said with a laugh.

I gave him a look to say I didn't find it funny. Holding the phone closer this time I opened the second one and was relieved to find it was a text.

Missing me yet :) M

I decided to ignore the provocation, shutting my phone down and putting it away. I checked again before I left after work but there were no more. Tuesday was quiet but Wednesday lunch time there were two more from the same number. This time I waited until after work before I opened them. It followed the same pattern, the first one was a picture taken from her point of view of her shaved pussy. It was titled,

Lil puss is missing you! :)

The message was longer than the last,

Hi stud, I'm still missing you! I'll be home in two weeks can't wait to c u.

Ignoring this wasn't working so I replied, asking her to stop sending me messages and that I was going to show Sal. On my way home my phone pinged again. Once I'd pulled into our driveway I checked it, two more messages.

Don't do anything rash, after all you started it.

The second was a picture, this time it wasn't of her, it was something I knew intimately, my hard cock. Taken in the motel months before over my shoulder, my work pants clearly visible. Walking inside I decided I couldn't tell Sal, not yet anyway. She would just think that Melissa was winding me up. Or worse her insecurities may kick in and she could think something was going on.

There were two more messages Thursday, a full nude picture taken in the bathroom, baby bump prominent with a caption.

Little Tony.

Then a straight message.

Mum and Dad are going to the theatre on the Saturday night, we could have the house to ourselves.

I decided to play along, she had leverage but I had a theory that could turn the tables. The more I thought about it the more I was sure there was something weird going on in the Beaufort family. I'm fairly sure that both Dave and his dad were putting it to Melissa. On top of that I'm sure they both considered themselves the father of her unborn child. Who knows what the fuck was going on between Helen and Giles.

If I could get confirmation that father and son were playing in the same garden then I might have some leverage of my own. I doubt either would like to know a humble welder/mechanic was the father of "his" child. Along with that, I was sure Melissa wouldn't want them to know, her future in high society may well depend on it.

I was really surprised she was pushing her luck, she had the heir her husband and father in law seemed to want desperately, why risk it for a bit on the side with me. I'm sure part of it was to mess around with Sal. I had to try and not let it happen, even if it meant playing along for a bit, giving her enough rope to hang herself with.

It turned out I was handed the perfect alibi for Saturday night, a fourth year apprentice had gotten a girl in trouble and the shotgun wedding was the Friday of the following week. There was a bucks night on Saturday night, I hadn't intended to go, but first thing Friday morning I told the guys I'd wrangled a leave pass.

At lunchtime I got another message from Melissa inquiring if I was going to be joining her. I confirmed I would be, my phone pinged straight away as she asked what time. The buck's party started at six thirty, I would have to put in an appearance and then sneak off. I sent back seven thirty and stop texting me! Five minutes later it pinged again, this time it was another picture Melissa had written OK on her bum cheek in lipstick and taken a photo of it.

Later in the evening at home I casually bought up the bucks night after we'd eaten dinner. I explained that I'd thought I should go and make sure they don't get up to anything too dire.

"And who is going to make sure you don't get up to anything?" Sal asked mocking me.

"I know I would get into too much trouble if I did," I assured her.

"Just you remember that," she chuckled, playfully placing her hands around my throat.

The next night I had an early dinner with the family before heading off to the hotel the bucks night was kicking off at. When I arrived the buck was already in drag and sporting the ultimate buck accessory, a ball and chain. I bought the boys a round, making sure to ask for a nip of vodka in the buck's beer. His best defence tonight would be to pass out early.

After two drinks I snuck out the back way and walked around to where my truck was parked. I was just unlocking the driver's side door when a figure emerged from the shadows of a nearby shop front and headed toward me.I didn't recognize the body shape and the figure made no attempt to call out to me, just kept coming. My heart rate lifted as the fight or flight scenarios played out in my head. I balled my fists and stood as tall as I could, the intruder slowed and his hands came up, palms open and forward.

"Easy big guy, I just want to talk." I recognized the voice and when the figure stopped under a street light I saw a familiar face.

"Giles? What the fuck are you doing here?"

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,252 Followers