All Comments on 'Reunion, Workout, First Date'

by curl4ever

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful...

...to find such a well-written example of English literature on Literotica - sadly, there are far too few. Typos and lousy grammar irritate me no end, and it's a great pleasure to be able to read a great story without such distractions (OK, there may have been one or two, but I'm sure that you get the point).

Please follow this up with a sequel - I'd love to know what happened afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh,Yes

please, do bring Mark and Cindy back for courtship, wedding, married life, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story

...and great imagination. Enough said. f-33

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sensitive, realistic and sexy

From the start, you brought these two people together in a truly believable way and continued in this vein with sensitive handling of their actions throughout. The detail in the setting not only enriched the story, it also set the scene for their new-found common interest in fitness, all cleverly done. A most enjoyable read.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 16 years ago
Love Story

Normally romance stories are not my thing, since I no longer had to read Flaubere and D. H. Lawrence, but this is good.

How better to ease myself into a romantic story, then to have one set in, where else, Boston, much like Love Story with Ryan O'Neal and Ali McGraw.

Moreover, the fact that the story included working out with weights, another one of my passions, this story was custom made for me.

I've added this story to my favorites and you as one of my favorite authors.

Good job.

Oh, and please don't feel obligated (just 'cause I added you to my favorites) to add me as one of your favorite authors (hint, hint).

lorencinolorencinoalmost 16 years ago
Falling over the edge . . .

<br>An entertaining story of the passage from high school insecurity to adult accomplishment. However, the perfectionism of the adult characters in the present seemed too strong to allow their minds to let go completely and let themselves be swept away in the passion of their love-making.<br><br>

I hope this does not sound like outright dismissal of your skills, but I would simply like to feel the sweet natures of your characters surrender to the energy of their lust when they finally find the fulfillment of their childhood longings for each other in each others arms.<br><br>

Keep up the good work. <br>

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 15 years ago
Steamy and affectionate

I don't just mean the steam in that lovely shower scene, by the way. Good writing, credible plot, and characters who like each other - a great combination. I hope to see them again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

really enjoyed the storry. well written and i liked the workout scenes. thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Enjoyed the story's setup & its culmination. Thanks!

DrizdartDrizdart11 days ago

Tripped over the link to your stories in comments for 😍🔥-show-us-your-chests-again-🔥😍 .... and went off to read ...

I'm in my late 60s, but have a long time idea that I could get some motivation and enjoyment from a fit woman willing to encourage and push me to be more fit.

This is an enjoyable story ... and I'll be going to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercurl4ever@curl4ever
126 Followers
My stories feature fitness as flirting and foreplay. (Is that too many f-words? ;) ) Click the "Stories/Poems" tab for my stories here on literotica. (Some are male-primary and some new ones are female-primary.) I invite you to click the "Contact" tab to send me feedback via...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories