Reunion, Workout, First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
126 Followers

Realizing that she had a better idea in the present, Cindy blinked her eyes to interrupt the fantasy. She quickly dug through her suitcase, changed, and then followed the rain-like siren song down the hall. She silently pushed open the bathroom door, revealing the steamy interior.

The bathroom was in keeping with the style of the building, with the exposed brick giving way to veined marble panels. The shower didn't seem compartmentalized from the rest of the room, but had the almost European flavor of being a natural outgrowth of an integrated whole. The rest of the room was kept dry only by a clear glass panel with just a hint of faceting. With a voyeuristic thrill, she paused to drink in the sight of her unsuspecting desire. Without revealing all the details, the glass admirably transmitted a view of the broad sweep of his shoulders tapering down to his waist and the darker patch below.

She knocked twice on the already open door and asked, "Hey Mark, okay if I come in?"

"Hi, Cindy. I've only finished my hair so far, but I'll be out in two minutes."

"No problem. That means I'm right on time," she announced while smiling playfully as she slid open the shower door.

Mark's heart leapt with anticipation, and then he was struck by a wave of remorse for his thoughts and his immodesty as he saw her step into the shower wearing a two-piece bathing suit. He immediately turned his body to face away from her and apologized, "Umm, sorry, but I think I might be underdressed for the occasion."

"Not at all," she answered, gently turning him back to face her and giving him a warm hug as the water cascaded down their shoulders. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure," he replied gently.

"Back in gym class, my fantasy was to sneak into the boy's shower room."

"We had gym class the same period, as I recall. Ned was the big attraction for all the girls, I guess," Mark said with a touch of sadness.

"Ned who?" she inquired, puzzled.

"Ned 'Mister Touchdown' Barkley, the star football player. He was in my gym class and was always talking about how every girl wanted to make out with him."

"Well, there were some girls who would fawn after him in public so they could get a ride home from school in his convertible. Behind his back, though, we called him 'Mr. Falldown' because he couldn't keep it up long enough to satisfy any of his dates."

"Really?"

"I saw him at the five year reunion, by the way -- he was working some minimum wage job and he waddled around looking as fat as a cow. You're so much smarter and sexier than he ever was."

"Well, who'd have guessed?" Mark said in sympathy touched with the sweet taste of revenge.

"One more thing about the swim suit," she added, "I thought that since it was our first time, you might want to unwrap me."

Mark tilted his head down and gave her three soft kisses on the lips. Unfolding his arms from behind her back, he held her hands and stood a small step back to gaze at her loveliness. Her hair was already wet and pulled back from her face, giving the impression of a nymph just stepping out of a waterfall. Her face had fine features, now slightly flushed and glowing from the steamy atmosphere. Her eyes resonated with the luminous color of her green swim suit and sparkled with rekindled attraction. Her lips looked as though they ached for another kiss, which he was only too happy to deliver.

From there, his lips traced a path that lingered for a moment at her earlobe, and then proceeded down the side of her neck. The up-close view of Cindy's chest was simply intoxicating. Her top was simple, curved triangles tied with string. She clearly did not need the artificial padding or boost of a "miracle" bra, since the triangles were light enough to show the slight hint of her delicate nipples. Her breasts themselves rose with achingly natural convexity above the triangles, forming a landscape for his tender kisses.

Cindy responded to his kisses by unconsciously arching her back, and just before she would have resorted to impatient thrusting, Mark slid his hands sensuously along her shoulders to find the place where the top strings tied behind her neck. Pressing his chest against hers ever so lightly to hold the fabric in place, he untied the top string. Sliding his hands down the curve of her back, he found the lower string and dispatched it as well.

He guided his hands to first stroke the sides of her breasts, and then slid his fingers underneath to feel their delightful weight. Cindy felt her nipples pressing harder into Mark's chest as her arousal was able to keep pace with his patient exploration. Ever closer to the swollen tips moved his hands, until he leaned back by a mere inch. She gasped as he flicked his fingers slowly over her nipples, dislodging the now irrelevant garment. Reaching for a palm-full of shower gel, he caressed the full roundness of each breast with enhanced slipperiness, and then continued with a gentle massage of her back and shoulders.

He knelt down in front of her, discovering a whole new constellation of delights that had been hidden by her shirt earlier in the day. Cindy's breasts curved gently over her impressively flat midriff. Her cute bellybutton marked her tight waist that then flared out into very feminine hips. The triangles of her bikini bottom were a magnet for his hands, and he gently explored the contours beneath, both the gentle mound in front, and the curving valley between the firm hills of her tush. Untying the strings at her hips, he gently pulled the cloth down, exposing her neatly trimmed bush. Reaching for the shower gel again, he washed from her ankles, past her strong and shapely thighs, to her waiting mound.

"My turn," she interrupted, and began lathering him instead.

The slippery shower gel was a perfect medium for lightly massaging him as she went. The muscles that she had seen popping out when he was lifting weights were now smooth, firm, reassuring ripples along his body. She rinsed him off, and then traced her fingertips down the lines of his chest as she knelt in front of him. She gently lathered his cock, which had been standing at hard attention since she stepped in the shower. As she rinsed it, she absorbed the details. The water had slicked down his pubic hair reminiscent of a wet and supple seal. His balls were pulled tight to his body in their crinkly sac, and his cock matched the satisfying size and bulbous head of her favorite sex toy. It had a slight upward curve, so that although it emerged from his body at an angle, the tip pointed straight upwards. It would be perfect for pleasuring her G-spot.

With two hands gently cradling his penis, she ran her tongue repeatedly around his balls, causing small shudders of delight in Mark's abdomen. When she gently wrapped her lips around his balls, Mark grunted as a tiny spasm squeezed a drop of pre-cum out his tip. She kissed this away and ran her tongue around the swollen head, causing a further series of twitches.

Mark began forcing out the words, "Can't... wait... much..."

But Cindy's response was to slide her lips down his shaft and draw him into her mouth as far as possible. She drew her lips up toward the head only twice before Mark's body jerked as his hot semen exploded. She cradled his member as it pulsed again and again, until the pent-up fluids were completely spent. Standing up, she hugged him, with his cock pressed gently between their bellies until it was fully relaxed.

"So much for 'getting ready for this afternoon'," he said. "It's barely 12:30."

"Thatwas 'getting ready for this afternoon'," she replied, with her arms still wrapped around him.

"Number one, I've seen that you have no trouble getting hard and staying hard, which is very nice, by the way. Number two, if your cock wanted me even half as much as my pussy wanted you, it might not have been able to contain its enthusiasm long enough for them to fully enjoy their time together. Now," she concluded, "step out and let me wash my hair."

* * * * *

Cindy emerged from the bathroom with her hair dried and pulled back into a ponytail, wearing a tight white yoga top and shorts. "My turn to work out," she called out. "I see you have good mats," she added as she pulled one from a closet.

Mark replied from the kitchen, "Let me know if there's anything else you need. I'll fix us a snack for lunch."

Fifteen minutes later, he came into the workout room carrying a tray with plates of tuna salad and sliced fresh fruit and vegetables. What he saw transfixed him and he sat on the floor to watch. Cindy made a graceful series of catlike transitions between yoga poses that Mark could barely describe, much less imagine performing. She had enough flexibility to place her leg behind her back and do splits, enough strength to do pushups and V-ups, and enough balance to stand absolutely steady on one leg while twisted like a pretzel.

Throughout, she displayed every possible combination between two poles of physical femininity: long, lean, supple lines as she stretched through amazing arcs and perfect roundness down her neckline as she curled over, giving Mark long glimpses between the intoxicating curves of her breasts.

"The food looks delicious," she stated as she slid across the floor to sit cross-legged next to him. Their conversation progressed from eating snacks with their legs casually brushing against each other to feeding one another snacks and holding hands.

"I think it might be a good time to finish the grand tour of the condo," Mark said softly. "I don't think you've really seen the master bedroom yet."

He stood up, took Cindy by the hand, and led her down the hall. At that moment, of course, neither of them had any interest in the interior decor of the peaceful retreat, beyond the fact that it had a king-sized bed.

He pulled down the covers and top sheet, made a gallant bow, and invited, "Ladies first." With a small curtsey, Cindy sat down and slid to the middle of the bed. Mark snuggled over to her and they embraced with a warm hug. "Thank you," he continued, "for so many things: for being a supportive friend in high school, for trusting me at the airport yesterday, for your encouragement this morning, and for this beautiful gift that I plan to unwrap again."

His kisses began at her soft lips and soon proceeded downward to the lowest point of her neckline. Gently but deliberately, he pulled the elastic edge of the snug garment up over the swells of her breasts, kissing each sweet square inch as it was exposed. It took only a bit of rearrangement to get the stretchy fabric over her head, then off her arms. He pulled off his own tee-shirt and went back to kissing her soft mounds. The tight peaks at the tip were soon eclipsed by the broader swell of her entire nipple. Cindy brushed her fingers across the front of his shorts to trace the outline of his erection.

"Ah, I was right," she remarked with a smile. "A hard man is good to find."

Tracing down her beautiful tummy, Mark moved between her legs and began kissing her pussy through her shorts. As Cindy's sighs changed from contentment to anticipation, he returned to her waist to peel off the garment. His kisses covered every bit of her newly revealed skin, and then followed the swatch of fabric down her shapely thighs and calves. He returned upwards to lightly kiss her outer lips, already moist from her own juices.

Before he could proceed with his oral pleasuring, however, she interrupted. "I'm so ready, you're obviously ready, and I've been dreaming of you inside me for years. Let's not wait any longer."

Mark slid off his shorts, freeing his erect member. After a momentary anointing with lubricating jelly, he knelt between Cindy's legs and propped himself up on one hand. With his other hand, he guided his smooth head along her lips, and then positioned it at the opening of her moist tunnel. A moment later, she felt his hand gently massaging the area around her eager clit, but was frustrated that would mean a delay in his penetration.

To her delight, however, his smooth staff began burrowing in gentle circular motions, as if under its own power. It took her only a moment to realize that unlike most guys, who needed to use their hand to guide their penis to its target, Mark's physical skills made that unnecessary. He had the muscular endurance to hold himself above her with complete stability, the core strength and flexibility to skillfully tilt his pelvis in any direction, and a hard enough erection to deliver the goods. He tantalized her in this manner for more than a minute as he patiently turned what an ordinary guy might have accomplished in a few overanxious and clumsy thrusts into a symphony of tiny massages that she eagerly savored.

When he was fully buried inside of her, the base of his penis pressed her clit gently against her pubic bone, and she relaxed and collapsed gently into the mattress. "Now THAT," she breathed, "is how a woman should to be entered." After another sigh, she hugged him tenderly and added, "I really envy the lucky women you've dated."

Mark started to reply with, "There..."

"Shhh!" she interrupted. "I don't need to know, at least not right now. There is something I need to tell you, though, but I don't want to offend your masculine sensibilities."

"What? Anything! I love you. I can take it," he insisted.

"That was the best grand entrance ever. No one could ever be more loving or more skillful..." she hesitated.

"...But???" he pressed her.

"But I think that you might find that both of us will enjoy the next part of the ride more if I'm on top," she suggested.

"Is that all?" he asked with relief. "Well, tally ho!" he encouraged with a smile. "The better to admire the scenery, my dear."

She clasped him tightly, and then deftly rolled over on top of him. Starting with low, undulating movements, she brushed her breasts along his chest. The amazing flexibility of her torso allowed her nipples to trace a surprisingly large circle from his almost ticklish abdominal muscles at the bottom to brushing across his lips at the top. Eventually, he realized that due to her exquisite muscular control, she was moving her pelvis to use his cock to simultaneously massage her G-spot and clitoris. He could find no words to describe the dexterity that created sensations along his rod that were more intense than even the most skillful hands or lips had been able to produce in the past.

Waves of ecstasy crashed over him, each stopping just short of climax, leaving him ready to be carried higher by the next one. Finally, he came to the understanding that she was accomplishing this through the precise tension of her vaginal muscles. Before he could speak or even react to that knowledge, she began pulsing her pussy to pull his cock deeper and deeper, again and again, until he exploded in a series of a dozen spasms, each forceful enough to drive his hips off the bed lifting her entire weight. Finally, he collapsed into a whirlpool of bliss and she snuggled down on his chest, basking together in the glow of their perfect reunion.

*

Author's Notes: Warmest thanks, as always, to my stellar volunteer editor, AsylumSeeker, who made some particularly wonderful suggestions about how to expand the shower scene. The quote "A hard man is good to find" is generally attributed to Mae West. Finally, Dear Reader, as you can deduce by my rate of posting stores, it is quite a challenge for me to make time to write for Literotica. If you like the story and characters, please comment, send a message, or at least vote.

curl4ever
curl4ever
126 Followers
12