Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you just gonna stand there and drool all night or are you going to get dressed?" Jessica asked. She smiled playfully at her uncle, miming irritation by placing her hands on her hips and thrusting them to the side. It only made her look hotter.

Finally Chris tore his eyes away from his niece and looked her in the eyes. "What do you mean 'get dressed'? Where are we going?"

"I want you to take me out somewhere. I want to see what the night life in Miami is all about," she said stepping closer to him. She looked up into his face and batted her long eyelashes at him pleadingly. "Puh-lease Uncle Chris?" She pouted in her best innocent little girl voice.

"Okay okay, since you asked so nicely. Let me get a shower."

"Great!" she squealed and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug.

Sometime later the pair walked out of the house into the fading light of another summer sunset.

"So where are you taking me?" Jessica asked curiously.

"There's a great little bar I go to sometimes down by South Beach. They have live bands every weekend." Chris told her. "And then I don't know. Maybe cruise around a little."

"Sounds great," Jessica said. She walked toward the car her uncle had let her borrow, an unassuming mid-sized Chrysler, fumbling for the keys in her purse. She stopped when she realized Chris wasn't following her.

"We're going to take the 'piece of shit' tonight," Chris said jokingly, as he walked the opposite way to the garage.

Jessica sighed and reluctantly followed him. She remembered all too well the many times that truck had broken down; leaving them stranded somewhere, and of being laughed at because of how many different colors the truck was. When she entered the garage however, she was shocked at what she saw. There was a dark green truck sitting in the center of the two car garage.

No.; Sitting isn't the right word. She thought to herself. Lying there is more like it.

The truck was low, and long, with the body actually touching the cement floor. Big chrome wheels were buried in the fenders, only half visible. The over head lights gleamed off the paint, making it look as wet and smooth as her own freshly shaven pussy.

"Holy crap!" She exclaimed. "You actually finished it?"

"Yep, just last winter." Chris beamed. The truck was his pride and joy, and he was happy to see that his niece was impressed. "C'mon. Let's get going."

Once inside, the truck lifted from the ground with the push of a button and rumbled to life. Then they were on their way.

***

The bar was packed. Motorcycles lined the sidewalk in front, their chrome gleaming in the lights from the street. People milled about outside and slow, heavy, rock music was pouring through the open doors. As they walked up Jessica clung to her uncle for dear life.

"You hang out here?" She mumbled.

"Yeah, my truck club meets down the road once a month and we usually end up here afterwards. My band has played here a few times also."

"Band? You're in a band?" she asked, "Since when do you play an instrument?"

"I've been playing since I moved here. My first roommate in college got me turned on to the guitar."

"Wow, I'm impressed. You're just full of surprises aren't you?"

"I'm an enigma honey," Chris said jokingly as he held the door open for his niece. "Ladies first."

Jessica stepped past him and he followed her into the smoky gloom of the bar.

Everyone seemed to know her uncle. Just moments after they walked in a blonde waitress with gigantic fake tits came up to Chris with a large iced drink.

"Hey sexy." She handed him the glass. "Double Captain & Coke, just how you like it." She eyed Jessica clutching at his side. "Who's the hottie?"

"This is Jessica. Jessica, meet Cheryl."

"Whatcha havin sweetie?"

"Jim Beam, straight," Jessica said sheepishly.

Chris and Cheryl both eyed her warily but said nothing.

Once they both had a drink in their hands, Chris led her around the bar, stopping at what seemed like every other table to talk to someone, always introducing her as just 'Jessica', never 'my niece Jessica'. Eventually they landed at a table in the corner with a group of large, loud, hairy bikers. There wasn't much room, so Jessica sat on her uncle's lap. As the night wore on and the alcohol did its magic she loosened up, even venturing out on the dance floor with Chris several times.

Sometime around closing time Chris disappeared. She scanned the crown and spotted him over near the stage, talking to the lead singer of the band that had been playing all night. After several moments the band mounted the stage again with Chris following. He picked up a guitar and stepped to the mike, clearing his throat.

"Charlie here has been gracious enough to let me borrow his guitar," he said motioning to the singer, "and we've got one more for you folks. This one goes out to Jessica. I'm so glad to have you back in my life."

After a brief pause he fell into a rendition of her favorite song as a teenager, "Sweet Child O' Mine." Jessica beamed.

***

It was 3 am Saturday morning when Chris finally pulled the truck back into the garage. Jessica was slumped against the passenger door, snoring lightly. She was very drunk, and had passed out as soon as they got in the truck. He carefully extracted her and carried her into the house. As he laid her on the bed, Jessica began to stir, mumbling something incoherent.

"What Jess?" he asked softly.

"Hot," she mumbled. "Help...me. Undress."

He stood there, looking at her for a moment as she fumbled with the top of the dress, trying to push it down. Her hands eventually fell away and she just stared at him. Taking a deep breath, Chris began to pull the dress down. As he tugged it lower, Jessica's firm little tits popped out in their entire bra-less glory. The rings through her nipples seemed to glow in the low light. Chris tried not to look. He was sweating, and realized that he was holding his breath. Jessica was watching him sleepily, smiling softly up at him. He pulled the dress down and over the mound of her ass, lifting her slightly as he did so, and down her legs. Next he quickly unlaced her heels and tossed them in the corner.

As he stood to leave, Jessica called to him again, a little more clearly this time. "Don't. Stay with me; for a little bit. Please?"

Chris stood in the doorway looking at his niece, naked except for a pair of lacy black panties. She looked at him, pleading with her eyes, begging him to stay.

"Okay. But just until you get back to sleep," he said, giving in. He kicked off his shoes and climbed in beside her. Jessica quickly rolled over; putting her head on his shoulder she pressed her body close to Chris and closed her eyes.

"Thank you," she mumbled, already drifting off to sleep.

Time seemed to stand still. Chris was painfully aware of his niece's supple body pressing tightly to him. Her bare breasts were against his ribs, the nipples stiffening from the friction of their combined breathing and the cool, conditioned air of the bedroom. One gorgeous leg was thrown across him nonchalantly. He couldn't help thinking how hot she looked, how extremely sexy his little niece had become. These thoughts followed him down into a deep, dreamless sleep.

***

Strong, bright light filtered in through the open blinds and fell on his closed eyelids. Chris wiped sleep from his eyes and glanced at the clock beside the bed. It read 10:42. His head was pounding, his mouth was dry and he had to pee. Some time in the night he must have gotten hot, because he had stripped his clothes off, and was now only wearing his boxers, which he noted, were tented from his morning erection. He looked down to see Jessica gazing up at him with a sleepy smile on her face. She was still naked and clinging to him.

"Morning." she said.

"H-hi."

Jessica looked down at his towering erection, then back up to her uncle. "Do you have a permit for that weapon?"

"Uh sorry, I, uh," Chris stammered.

"S'okay Chris. It's not the first time I've seen morning wood. Maybe not that big," she said glancing back down to his erection. "But anyway, thank you for last night. For everything; taking me out, helping me to bed, holding me."

"Anything for my little nerd," Chris joked, recalling his old endearment for his niece.

Jessica smacked his chest playfully. "Hey, if you haven't noticed, I'm not a little nerd anymore."

"Okay, okay, my sexy little nerd. Better?"

"Much!" she exclaimed and pecked her uncle on the cheek. She climbed over him and off the bed. As she did her tight little buns brushed his still substantial erection sending a shiver up his spine. She scooped up his discarded button-up shirt and slipped it on as she walked out the door.

"I'm hungry, want some breakfast?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Sure, I'll be right there," he called after her.

He got up and detoured to the bathroom before making his way to the kitchen. He peed, and then stood in front of the sink, splashing water in his face and willing his cock to shrink. After two full minutes it was obvious that it wasn't going anywhere without some help.

"Fuck it," he mumbled, grabbing his cock and closing his eyes.

The only image he could conjure as he stroked his long, thick tool was of his beautiful niece, lying nearly naked on her borrowed bed asking him to lay with her for a while. His mind's eye scanned her petite form; drifting over the soft mounds of her breasts, down across the flat expanse of her stomach with its softly gleaming jewel at her navel, lingering on the black lace covered intersection of her thighs. He heard her whisper to him, 'Take me', and watched as his hands slowly slid her panties down her legs. Those beautiful legs parted for him, inviting him into their embrace. As they wrapped around his torso he felt the tip of his manhood touch soft, hot, wet flesh. He looked down into Jessica's eyes as that tender slit opened for him and he slowly sank into her. It was too much for him to bear and his cock immediately twitched in his hand, his orgasm rushing up from his balls and painting the counter with thick globs of cum.

In the kitchen, Jessica was standing at the stove, still wearing just his dark plum dress shirt and her black lace panties when Chris finally reappeared. The smell of sausage frying filled the room.

What am I doing? He thought, standing in the doorway and watching as she bent to pull a pan from under the counter and flashed that gorgeous ass at him again. She's my niece for Christ's sake!

Knowing that still wasn't helping ebb the flow of blood already filling his penis again. He cleared his throat and sat down at the bar, desperately trying to look anywhere except at his niece.

"Hey, you're just in time," Jessica said cheerfully. She was scooping scrambled eggs and sausage onto two plates which she sat on the bar. She climbed up in the stool next to him and they dug in.

"Who's Brian?" Jessica asked between a mouthful of sausage and a swig of orange juice.

"Huh?" The question caught Chris off guard.

"Brian? Who is he? Your phone was on the counter vibrating when I came in here. He sent you a text."

"Oh, Brian, he's the drummer from our band. I pointed him out to you as he was leaving last night. Big, bald guy, looks like he should be in the Hell's Angel's or something. What did he want?"

"He said he was sorry he couldn't chill last night. And he was asking who the new little sex kitten was that you were with," she said with an evil grin.

"That sounds like Brian alright. I'll text him later."

"Well I'm going to go enjoy your fabulous beach for a few hours. Care to join me?"

"Sure, I could go for a swim."

"Kay. I'm going to go change," she bounded up the stairs, his shirt trailing behind her like a cape.

After she was gone he picked up his phone and read Brian's message for himself.

Hey bro sorry I couldn't chill last night. Had business to take care of if you know what I mean. Who was the hottie with you? I hope you took care of her business lol. L8.

As he was about to respond, a new message from Brian came in.

Right on! She is smoking hot! Good catch!

"What the fuck is he talking about?" Chris mumbled to himself. He checked his sent messages and found the answer quickly enough in the form of a picture message. The picture was of Jessica in just her panties and his shirt, unbuttoned and barely covering her perky little breasts, standing in his kitchen. It was accompanied by the caption 'this girl?'

He shook his head in bewilderment wondering how he was going to explain this one.

***

Chris was standing on the deck, looking out at the rolling waves when his niece finally joined him wearing a skimpy orange bikini that left little to the imagination.

"Look at you all buff and tan, Mr. Beach Bum," she said as she eyed him up and down. "What did you do with the scrawny kid I used to call my councle?"

"I kicked his ass into the same corner you sent that nerdy little tom-boy you used to be," Chris joked back. "I still can't believe I let you call me your councle."

"You know you liked it. Come on, I want to get wet." She gave him a sultry look and bounded for the water.

The waves crashed around them as they waded out into the ocean. They spent the next two hours swimming and playing like two kids on their first beach visit. Once the afternoon got hot, they retired to the shade of the deck and sat watching the waves and drinking frozen margaritas.

"This really is a beautiful place you've got here Chris. I love it. It's so different from L.A."

"Yeah it's like night and day. Kinda like we are, from the kids we used to be,; I mean."

"Good point," Jessica agreed, sipping her melting drink. "I never would have suspected to come here and find a buff, tatted up rock guitarist had taken over my uncle's life."

"Yeah and I was expecting a nerdy little good girl to get off that plane from LAX, not the gorgeous little vixen that sends half naked pictures of herself to my band mates," he said, smiling. Jessica blushed.

They were sprawled out on either side of the large triple-wide lounger on the deck. Jessica scooted next to him, laying her head on his chest and looking up at him. "Are you mad?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad? It'll be interesting explaining why my niece was half naked wearing my shirt in the kitchen, but it's funny too. I like giving B a hard time. Besides, who could stay mad at such a pretty face?"

"Thank you," she whispered softly.

They sat in silence for a while, Chris rubbing his nieces' back while she traced random patterns across the muscles and tattoos on his chest and stomach. It didn't take long for Jessica to notice the pronounced bulge forming in his trunks, despite Chris' meager attempt to hide it with his free arm.

"Why haven't I seen any women come around since I've been staying with you?" She asked. "Mom made it seem like you, how did she put it, 'really get around'."

He chuckled. "She said that?

"Yeah..."

"Interesting;" He laughed again.

"So, you didn't answer my question."

"Well for starters I don't 'get around'. My last girlfriend lived with me for almost a year, but we broke up about eight months ago," he explained.

"And you haven't found someone else yet?" She was drawing slow random circles on his smooth chest and looking up at him with those amazing emerald eyes. The combination was exquisite torture and Chris could feel more blood flowing into his groin.

"I've had a couple dates, but nothing serious. And I didn't want to be a bad influence on my innocent little niece, so I cleaned up all the coke and gave the hookers the summer off," he said with a straight face. Jessica looked at him for a moment, stunned, and then they both cracked up laughing.

When they had themselves under control again, Jessica asked, "So that's why this thing has been making such frequent appearances huh?" She gently nudged his bulging swim trunks with her knee. "No action to keep it subdued."

"Sorry about that." Chris flushed a deep red. Desperate to derail this particular train of conversation, he added, "What about you? I never hear you on the phone with a boyfriend back home. You can't tell me an amazingly hot college coed like you doesn't have a guy."

"I most certainly can tell you that. No boyfriend for me for going on two years. The last guy was okay until he wanted something that I wasn't ready to give him." Jessica explained.

Chris sat thinking. After a moment it dawned on him. "Oh. Oooh, you mean, you're still..."

"A virgin?" She finished for him, laughing. "No I'm definitely not a virgin." Chris was silent. "God I just made myself sound like a slut. I've only slept with one guy, my last boyfriend Tom. But as my roommate said, we went at it like rabbits."

Chris could feel the flush rising in her cheek pressed against his chest. She wasn't looking at him now, just staring at his chest and still tracing random patterns on his skin. He was acutely aware of Jessica's slender body pressing against him and despite his best efforts his cock was steadily swelling.

"Well what was it that he wanted?" he questioned. Possibilities filled his mind. He pictured his little niece lying naked on a bed, a man standing in front of her, pressuring her to take his penis into her mouth. That had to be it. "Oral?" He blurted out.

Jessica chuckled and the flush in her face deepened. "No, giving head isn't a problem. I actually kinda enjoy it. He wanted something a little dirtier than my mouth, and a little lower."

She stopped, letting her words sink in. She couldn't believe she was sharing explicit details of her sex life with her uncle. Even more than that, she couldn't believe the effect it was having on him; or her for that matter. Seeing the thick log of his hardness straining the fabric of his swim trunks was making her hot. Her bathing suit bottoms were soaking wet, and not from the ocean. Every time Chris breathed her top rubbed against the hard nubs of her nipples, extra sensitive from the piercings, and sending little shivers of delight down her spine. Chris was looking down at her questioningly. She could see in his face that he knew the answer but was reluctant to say the words.

With a sigh she said it for him. "He wanted to fuck me in the ass."

Chris couldn't stop the laugh from escaping as his niece buried her face in his chest.

"What's so funny?" Jessica demanded.

"S-s-sorry. I just, it's funny hearing my little niece talk like that," he said through fits of laughter. "The girl that used to turn so red it looked like she was going to explode when she said even the most mundane curse word."

She looked up at him and he could see that he had hurt her feelings. Her eyes were large and wet, and it looked like she was about to cry.

"Hey, Jess, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at you," he kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"It's okay; a lot of things have changed since you left." She fell silent.

After a few moments Chris asked, "So is that why you broke up with him, because he wanted anal sex?"

Jessica didn't immediately answer him. He was beginning to think she hadn't heard him when she said, "No. I broke up with him because he tried to rape me."

Chris sat up with a jolt. "He did what?"

She turned her back to him, sitting on the edge of the lounge chair with her head in her hands. "Fix me a drink, please? Something strong; and then I'll tell you everything."

"Okay," he said and disappeared into the house.

He came out a few minutes later with a pitcher of Mai Tai's and two large glasses. Jessica wasn't in the lounger any longer. He looked around and saw her head peaking out of the frothy water of the hot tub.

"There you are." Chris poured them both a drink and climbed into the water with her. Jessica downed her drink in a series of large gulps and held her glass out for a refill.