Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow girl, slow down. I made these extra strong," he cautioned as he filled her waiting glass. "Listen, you don't have to do this."

"No, I do," she interrupted. "I've never told anyone about it. Not my mom, not even Cindy, my best friend."

She was sitting opposite of him in the hot tub, looking small and pale, in sharp contrast to the confident, sexy young woman he had awoke to.

Jessica took another long pull from her cocktail and continued. "We were leaving a frat party on St. Patty's day. This was about three weeks after he first asked me to let him put it in my ass..."

They sat in the hot tub as she recounted the traumatic experience to her uncle. As the words slipped out of her mouth' she seemed to shrink into her self, and he could see the shy, nerdy little girl he had last known. The water rolled around them, the alcohol flowed steadily, and Chris' anger steadily grew.

"... I managed to grab his balls and squeeze as hard as I could until I heard a nasty pop. That got him off of me and I slammed his head into the steering wheel. After that I ran. I ran straight back to my dorm. Tom showed up the next morning limping with a broken nose. I met him at the door with a butcher knife and told him that if he ever came near me again I would cut his dick off. And that was that." She drained her glass again and held it out to her uncle.

"Sorry hon, we're out." He held up the empty pitcher. "Wow Jess, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Why didn't you tell anyone? You could have called the cops."

"There's only one person I could have told," She said leveling her gaze at Chris, "but he thought it would be a good idea to move to Florida without even saying goodbye."

Chris was dumbfounded. He looked down at the water for several seconds.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I should have been there for you." Now it was his turn to flush with embarrassment.

"Why didn't you at least call me before you left California?" Jessica pleaded. The pain in her voice was unmistakable.

"I don't know. I guess because it was easier for me. You were my best friend Jess. It hurt like hell to leave, but I had to get out of L.A, you know that. I thought that if I had to tell you that I would change my mind. I'm sorry."

"I wouldn't come out of my room for two days after my mom told me," Jessica said. She was crying now. "I tried calling you but you never answered. That hurt more than anything else. I can't count how many times I picked up the phone to call you after what Tom did, but every time I would remember calling when you left. Three rings and 'Leave a message'. I couldn't stand to hear that again."

Chris slid around and slipped his arm around her shoulders. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Promise me you'll never leave me like that again," she said softly. He squeezed her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"I promise."

He felt her relax, and she slipped her arms around his waist. They sat there for a while in silence, simply enjoying the hot water and each others' company. Before long Jessica was snoring lightly, the alcohol finally getting the best of her. Chris carefully lifted her and carried her upstairs to her room. He dried her as best he could before slipping her into bed. Before turning out the light he looked back, admiring her as she slept. The hurt he had seen in her pretty little face was burned into his memory. He turned out the light and trudged to his own room, trailing his guilt with him.

***

The crash of thunder jerked Jessica from her troubled sleep. It was pitch black in her room except for the frequent flashes of lightning from outside. She sat up and looked at the clock through blurry eyes. It was two in the morning. Her head was spinning and she had to steady herself as she stood. Thunder boomed again, loud enough to rattle the window in its frame and making her cringe. She had to pee. She stumbled toward the door, stripping her still damp bikini off as she went.

She was making her way back to her room, past Chris' door when lightning struck nearby with a deafening crash making her scream. Chris stirred in his sleep, mumbling something incoherent, and Jessica stopped. Instead of returning to her room, she crept into Chris' and slipped silently into bed beside him. She was almost instantly asleep. Outside the storm continued to terrorize the night.

***

The first thing Jessica noticed when she opened her eyes was how gloomy the room looked. The light falling through the open blinds had a grey, muted quality that she associated with early mornings, just before dawn. The steady sound of rain beat down on the roof above her. She slowly began to realize several things. First was that she was not in her own bed. She remembered being woken up by the storm, but beyond that the night was fuzzy at best. The second thing she noticed was that she was naked. And finally, that she was not alone. Strong, muscular arms were holding her tight. She recognized them as Chris' arms. His body was pressed close to hers, spooning with her in the center of his king sized bed. She could feel the weight of his considerable package nestled in the cleft of her ass and realized that her uncle was also naked. She shifted her body slightly and Chris mumbled something. Against her bare ass, his cock twitched. A familiar heat was spreading between her thighs, and she shifted again, squeezing her legs together. The feeling was exquisite. Her hand slid down her tummy and began to lightly massage her clit. She pressed her ass back against Chris' cock and felt it twitch again, harder this time.

She was slowly grinding herself against him, feeling his body react out of instinct. The soft lump against her ass began to thicken and grow. She pinched the swollen bud of her clit and had to stifle a moan. She was close, so close. Chris was now fully erect, his cock a rock hard pillar of heat against her bottom. She flexed her ass, gripping the shaft with her cheeks while her finger played a song of desire on her clit. She felt Chris stir again as her orgasm ripped through her, causing her to tremble all over. She bit into her arm fiercely for fear of waking him up.

"Jess?" Chris asked sleepily. "What are you doing in here?"

"I don't know. I guess the storm scared me." She was out of breath and her voice was shaking.

"You okay?" he asked, sounding more awake now. "You were shaking in your sleep. Having a bad dream?" He seemed unaware yet that his hard penis was still trapped between his niece's tight little ass cheeks.

"Yeah, I uh, I guess."

He propped himself up on one elbow and looked down at her. "Listen. About last night, I'm sorry."

"Stop," she said sharply. "That was last night. It's over, in the past. Just hold me." She nuzzled herself back against him. "And don't kill me with that thing."

"Oh shit! I'm sorry Jess." He exclaimed, finally realizing his aroused state. He tried to pull away from her.

"Don't, it's'okay," she said sleepily. "Hold me." After a moment she felt Chris' arm wrap around her again and pull her close as she drifted off to sleep again.

Chris lay beside his niece, painfully aware of her nubile body pressing against him. His cock was a hot iron, pounding with its own steady heartbeat against the soft, smooth mound of Jessica's ass. He couldn't believe he was lying naked in bed with her. Every nerve in his body was on fire. He looked down at her pretty, sleeping face, letting his eyes travel south over the landscape of her body. Finally he closed his eyes and by pure force of will he was able to push all thought from his mind and drift off to sleep an hour later.

He awoke later, alone in his bed. He felt the empty sheet next to him. It was still warm. He sat up and looked around, but Jessica was gone. Outside it was still raining. He pulled on some shorts and wandered downstairs looking for his niece. She was in the living room, curled up on the couch in one of his old college sweatshirts.

"Hey you," she said cheerfully, patting the leather sofa next to her. Chris plopped down beside her and she promptly nuzzled up to his side, slipping under his arm. "Did you sleep well?"

"As well as I could," he chuckled "considering the circumstances."

"'Considering the circumstances'?"

"Yeah, you know, sleeping next to my very naked and very sexy niece."

"Oh. Well how do you think I felt, with that enormous thing poking me?" She joked, patting his crotch. "I've got to be honest Chris, that has got to be the biggest dick I've ever seen. I bet the coke whores you usually have around love it."

"You're a dork." He laughed.

They sat in silence for a while, watching the rain fall out on the beach. Finally Jessica said, "Chris, I have a confession to make."

"Okay."

"This morning, when you woke up, I wasn't dreaming. I was, ah, having an, ah, orgasm."

"Huh?" He was shocked.

"I woke up and you were holding me, and I felt all safe and warm. Your dick was against my ass, and, I don't know, I just started touching myself. When I felt you getting hard I couldn't help it, I had to finish."

"And then you fell back to sleep. And I laid there for almost an hour feeling like the biggest pervert in the world for having a hard-on in bed with my niece." He finished for her.

"Are you mad?" She asked. Her eyes were pleading, hopeful, as she looked up at him.

"Mad for what, the blue balls, or being used as a sex toy?" he said, smiling.

"Sorry about that." Jessica giggled. "And it looks like it's happening again." She motioned to Chris' crotch, where a noticeable bulge was forming. "Do you need to take care of that?"

"Dammit girl, you're gonna cause permanent damage or something," he started to get up and she pushed him back onto the couch.

"Don't go. I want to see it."

"What?" He sounded alarmed.

"I want to see it," she said again flatly, "for comparison purposes."

"I don't know Jess."

"Come on, don't be a pussy."

He eyed her with a cynical grin. "I'm a pussy huh?"

"You are if you won't show your dick to a half naked girl when she asks to see it." She shot him her "I-double-dog-dare-you" look he knew so well from their childhood.

"Fine." Chris quickly pulled his shorts down his thighs, letting his throbbing member pop free. It stood at full attention in the muted light.

"God it's even bigger than I thought." Jessica gasped as Chris slid one hand down the thick, veined shaft. He was completely shaved, with a small stainless steel ring through the skin at the very base where it met his ball sack.

"Well?" He asked. He was looking at her intently, slowly sliding his hand up and down the length of his penis. "How does it compare?"

"I thought Tom was big but you make him look like a twelve year old boy."

"Thanks, I guess. Now can I go take care of this?" he asked, starting to stand again.

Again she stopped him by pushing him back. "No. Do it here, I want to watch."

He stared at her, trying to read her face. "Jessica, why are you doing this?"

"I owe you. I used you this morning, now it's your turn," she said pertly. She grabbed the bottom of his old sweatshirt and peeled it off over her head, revealing that gorgeously tight body again, with no bra or panties to be found. She stretched out on the couch with her head on the arm, one leg slightly bent to give him a clear view of her pretty pink pussy.

There was no way Chris could resist. He started stroking his thick tool in long, slow motions, sliding up and over the head, twisting, and slipping back down to the base, each pass over the tip spreading pre-cum and lubing the way. Jessica was watching him, eyes locked on his motions. One hand slid between her legs, gently stroking up and down her slit.

She looked up and saw him watching her and smiled. "See, it's not so bad, is it?"

Chris didn't answer, just continued looking into her eyes while his hand worked his cock, speeding up a little with every stroke. She sat up and moved closer to her uncle, never taking her eyes off of his.

"Can I touch it?" She whispered in the cup of his ear. Her breath sent chills down his back. She didn't wait for an answer. She simply reached down and gripped his cock with a hand that was unable to close around its girth. His breath caught in his throat as she took over, slowly slipping her hand over his shaft.

"God Jess." Chris panted.

"Touch me," she demanded in his ear.

He immediately wrapped his arm around her, sliding his hand down her back, over the gentle curve of her ass until his fingers felt the hot wetness at her center. He pushed two fingers into her silky folds and she gasped in his ear.

Her grip on his cock tightened.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "This is so wrong." She nibbled on his ear lobe. "But it feels sooo good.

She pushed her hips back against his hand, urging his probing fingers deeper. "Do I have a nice pussy?"

"It's amazing Jess. So wet."

"Mmhhmm. I haven't been fucked in so long. Seeing you stroking this beautiful cock got me all hot and bothered."

"Ohh it's so nice."

"Will you fuck me Chris? Will shove this big, fat, monster of a cock into your niece's tight little pussy?" She begged, accentuating each adjective with a hard, sharp stroke of his manhood.

"God," Chris growled through clenched teeth. "You're such a dirty little girl aren't you?"

"I'll show you dirty," she whispered.

She slid to her knees in front of the couch and gripped his cock by the base. She rubbed the length of him across her face, sticking her tongue out with each pass. Looking up at him, she leaned in and slid her tongue across his smoothly shaved balls, sucking each of the heavy orbs into her mouth with a pop. Her hand worked the swollen head, twisting and turning there as her tongue danced along the bottom of his shaft.

When she reached the tip she let it rest on the warm, wet bed of her tongue, never breaking eye contact. Her lips slowly closed around him and she sucked him into her mouth. Her tongue twirled around the head and she resumed stroking his cock as she bobbed down onto him, lower and lower with each motion. She had to stop twice to rest before she finally felt the tip of her nose touch his skin. She held his enormous cock in her mouth as long as she could, her throat flexing around the intrusion blocking it. Finally she slid off of him, gasping for air. Thick ropes of saliva coated his cock and Jessica's chin.

Slowly, she climbed into Chris' lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. He looked up into her emerald eyes. She bent and their lips met, parting slightly to allow their tongues to explore. The kiss was long, and wet, and easily the best kiss of her life.

"Let's see if I can fit this bad boy in my pussy," she panted into his mouth.

Reaching behind her she gripped his meat and guided the tip to her opening. Her eyes rolled to whites as the head of his prick pushed inside of her, stretching her lips. She ground her hips, slowly working him inside of her. Inch by inch she lowered herself onto him until her uncle's cock was buried to the hilt inside of her.

For Chris, the feeling was like no other. Her pussy was tight, straining around his girth and wrapping him in a velvety vice. The silky smooth wetness of her coated his throbbing pole. Jessica's head was on his shoulder, and she was breathing heavily. He shifted slightly underneath her and her pussy clamped down even tighter, trembling around his shaft. A low moan emanated from her and her body shook as an intense orgasm rocketed through her.

"Slow," she whispered softly after her peak had subsided. She began to slide on him, slow and shallow at first, each time letting him slip further out of her and then sliding back down until their bodies touched. It didn't take long for her body to accept him and adjust, and soon she was bouncing on his cock, calling his name over and over.

"Ohhhh Chris! Fuck me! Fuck your dirty little slut niece!"

"Your pussy is so fucking tight!"

"Stretch it out for me!" she moaned.

She grabbed her firm little tits and shoved them in her uncle's face. "Bite my nipples."

She cried out loudly as his mouth clamped down on one of the stony nubs.

"Lay me down Chris. I want to feel you on top of me, filling me up with that big dick."

He grabbed her ass and spun to the right, laying her down on the cool leather of the sofa. Jessica's legs locked around his waist and then he was pushing into her again, feeling her pussy open up for him. Her perky little tits bounced and swayed with each thrust. Before long her body was trembling beneath him again as she came hard, her already dripping pussy drenching him. It was too much for Chris to bear. He pulled out of her tight little furnace at the last moment, and sprayed her stomach with cum. A thick glob landed squarely on her right nipple, and he watched in amazement as Jessica scooped it into her mouth with her index finger.

"Mmmm," she purred, pulling him down on top of her. "That was amazing Chris. Thank you." They kissed, slowly and deeply like two long time lovers, while the rain continued to fall outside.

***

Later that evening, Chris came down stairs and found Jessica looking out the French doors at the receding storm. In the failing light of dusk the sky was an angry purple over the Atlantic, like a deep bruise. He came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her small waist and kissing her neck.

"Mmmm hey." She purred.

"Hey."

"Storm's finally over," she observed.

"Yeah," he agreed, "you hungry?"

"A little, want me to cook something?"

"I was thinking we could go out, if you wanted to."

She turned and looked at him with a mischievous little half-smile. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"If you want it to be," he said quietly.

"That would be nice. I'll be ready in half an hour. Don't be late," she teased, and disappeared.

Chris paused, looking out at the ocean. A jumble of thoughts and emotions weighed on his mind. In the distance, lightning danced in the clouds. His mind he replayed the morning's events. He knew what they had done was wrong, but it felt so right to him. Aside from the immense physical pleasure his nieces' tight little twat had given him, it was the first time he had felt a real intimate connection with a woman in bed. All of the women he had been with over the years had really been nothing more than a warm place to stick his dick, he realized.

Upstairs, Jessica stepped into the steamy shower with similar thoughts on her mind. The way she felt when Chris touched her, when he wrapped his arms around her, was foreign yet familiar. She felt safe, protected, wanted, like she had when they were kids. Except now there was an electric edge to the feeling, one that lit the nerves in her most sensitive places on fire. Even now, trying to analyze the situation objectively, she couldn't stop the warm wetness from spreading. Tentatively she touched her self and shivered.

Oh Chris. She thought. Touch me.

Her fingers parted her lips and dove into the wetness of her pussy. The hot water cascaded over her body. A moan escaped her lips as she flicked the swollen bud of her clit. She leaned back against the tiles of the shower and let her fingers work their magic. With a sudden jerk her orgasm raged through her. Her fingers were drenched in a torent of silky fluid as she called out her uncle's name over and over.

Forty-five minutes later, she came down stairs to find Chris sitting at the bar talking on his phone. He was wearing a dark pair of jeans, a black long sleeve button up shirt with rolled cuffs, and looking incredibly handsome.

"...yeah you got it man. Uh-huh. Awesome, see you then," Chris said, ending the call. He glanced up and saw Jessica standing in the doorway and his face lit up.

"Wow Jess, you look gorgeous," he complimented. She was wearing a short black strapless dress that showed lots of tanned, toned leg and black stiletto heels. Just a touch of makeup highlighted her enchanting eyes and little pouting lips. She walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked him on the lips lightly.