Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." She looked up at him, that sexy little half-smile playing at the corner of her mouth. "You're not too shabby either."

Chris kissed her then; the slow, sensual kiss of two people in love. Her world seemed to stand still as their tongues danced. And then it was over, Chris was pulling back, looking down into her eyes intently.

"I love you Jessica." He said. It sent shivers down her spine. "I'm sorry I hurt you, but I promise it will never happen again." He kissed her again, softly. "I mean that."

"I love you too Chris." She confessed. Her vision doubled, and then trebled as she fought back tears of joy.

"Come on," he said grabbing her hand "let's get outta here."

***

They were rumbling down the 1A in Chris' truck when Jessica's cell phone rang. She pulled it from her little purse and checked the display.

"It's my mom," she said flatly. She answered after the third ring. "Hey mom."

"Why haven't you called, Jessica?" her mom scolded from two thousand miles away.

"I've been busy mom." She explained. "Remember the internship?"

"I remember the internship. I also remember that you were offered the same thing right here at UCLA, but insisted on going all the way to Florida instead. Is Chris behaving? I don't want a bunch of riff raff hanging around while you're there."

"No mom, everything is fine. There hasn't been a single cocaine fueled party." Chris shot her an alarmed look.

"Are you sure you're okay?" her mother pressed. "What's that sound?"

"We're driving mom. There was a bad storm and the power is out at the house," she lied, "Chris is taking me out to dinner." They were pulling into a tiny parking lot filled with luxury cars next to an expensive looking little island restaurant. "I've gotta go mom, we just pulled up."

"Okay honey, be careful. Don't let Chris drive drunk, do you hear me?" her mother warned.

"Yes mom. Love you."

"Love you too." She looked at her uncle in the glow of the dash lights. "She was just making sure you weren't getting me into any kind of debauchery."

"Hmm, let's see." He said, leaning over and slipping his hand up her thigh and under the hem of her dress. "Drunken night at a biker bar...check." His hand slid higher and met warm, smooth skin. He grinned. "Panty less excursions to exclusive Miami Beach restaurants...check." He slid a finger into her tight slit. "Incestuous fornication with your uncle...check." His finger probed deeper, massaging Jessica's G-spot. "I think we've got the debauchery covered, don't you think?"

"Mmmm," she purred. "It's a start." She squeezed her pussy tight on his finger, and then grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away. She slowly guided his finger to her mouth and wrapped her luscious lips around it, sucking her juices off of it.

"Appetizer," she dipped her own finger into her wetness and slipped it into Chris' mouth.

"Tastes like dessert to me," he said, sending his niece into gales of laughter.

"C-come on, buy your date some dinner and we'll see about dessert later." She laughed, as she climbed out of the truck.

The restaurant was indeed small; fifteen or so tables filled the little dining room, lit by candles on each table and a few discreet overhead lights. Soft reggae music played in the background and hushed conversation filled the air.

"Mister Chris, welcome back," exclaimed a grinning black man in a floral shirt with a thick island accent. He pumped Chris' hand. "And who is this lovely lady?"

"Lamont, good to see you again. This is my," he paused glancing sideways at his niece, not quite sure how to finish.

"Old friend from back home." Jessica finished for him. "I'm Jessica."

"Jessica?" He exclaimed grinning at Chris, "Just like your niece you told me about."

"Uh, yeah."

"Well," he said taking her hand and kissing it, "any friend of Mister Chris is a friend of mine."

Lamont led them to a small table in the corner which was soon filled with cocktails and food without either one of them placing an order.

"So," Jessica said sipping on her cocktail, "you didn't forget about me when you moved to Florida, huh? How is it that Lamont knows about your niece?"

"Well that's a bit of a story in its self. The short version is Lamont was one of the first people I met when I moved here. His apartment was two doors down from mine, and we hung out a lot until he moved. On one drunken night or the other I must have been talking about you."

"Mmm hmm." She was eyeing him coyly.

"I guess I told him a lot. Every time I see him he asks if I've talked to you yet." He could feel the flush rising in his cheeks. Jessica slipped her foot from her heel, and traced it up her uncle's leg to his crotch.

"What do you think he would say if you told him you finally talked to me?" Her foot was slowly massaging a growing lump in his pants. "Or better yet, that you fucked my brains out?"

"God Jess, you're killing me," Chris said through a clenched jaw.

The pressure on his crotch increased and she just smiled back at him. Her hand disappeared under the table for a moment. When it returned her index finger was glistening in the candle light. She slowly sucked her finger into her mouth, eyes half lidded with pleasure, and tasted the sweetness that coated it. Chris's penis was an iron shaft beneath her foot.

Lamont appeared and cleared some of the empty dishes, glancing quizzically at the dopey grin on his friend's face. He looked at Jessica who was gazing intently at her companion and disappeared without a word.

She leaned close to the table and whispered, "Let's get out of here."

"That's gonna be a problem at the moment," Chris pointed out "especially if you keep that up." Her foot was still stroking the thick ridge running along his left thigh. She sat back with a cute pout of the lips and her foot vanished.

"Better?"

"No, but it's a start," he said, pulling out his wallet and looking around for his friend.

A few minutes later they were climbing into Chris' truck. As soon as they were safely hidden behind the darkly tinted windows she was on him like a minx, clawing at his clothes, kissing and nibbling his ears, neck and lips. Her moist lips pressed against his and her tongue probed out, meeting his own and melting together in a passionate dance.

Her hands fumbled with his belt trying to free his engorged member. Finally she wrestled him free and wrapped her hand around the hot, throbbing shaft. Chris moaned into her mouth at the soft caress. Her hand began to slowly stroke him as they continued to kiss; up and up, gripping the thick shaft tightly, slipping over the pronounced ridge of the corona, twisting, and slowly descending back to the base.

Chris' hand slid down his niece's back and pulled at the hem of her dress, revealing the soft round mounds of her ass. He slipped his fingers into that crevice, trailing the down over the tight puckered opening of her anus to find a sopping wet slit between her slightly opened thighs. His fingers slid softly over her lips, causing Jessica to moan into his mouth and push herself back against his hand. With her next thrust he slipped two fingers into her and she gasped, her tight pussy clutched hungrily at his probing digits. Her hand faltered on his cock as his finger tips found that most sensitive spot on her walls and pressed.

"Ohhh!" She moaned softly. She was still thrusting her hips back against his hand, urging him to probe deeper. Through a clenched jaw she demanded, "Drive!"

She pushed herself back from him, sliding to her stomach on the supple leather bench seat and fixing her eyes on her uncle's magnificent tool. She licked her lips greedily, staring up at him as he pulled into traffic, before painting his shaft with her tongue from base to tip.

"God that feels good Jess," Chris encouraged.

She took him into her mouth, tongue swirling around the distended purplish colored head, lips stretching around the thick mast. With agonizing slowness she accepted him into her mouth; down and down until she felt him push past her tonsils and into her throat, all the while squeezing and massaging his heavy, smoothly shaved balls. Chris' vision doubled when he felt his niece's lips reach the base of his cock. Somehow her tongue slipped out and lapped at the sensitive skin where his shaft met his balls, and he almost veered into the oncoming lanes.

"Jesus Jess you're gonna make me wreck!"he gasped.

He chanced a look down into his lap and saw the delight in her emerald eyes as she looked back at him. The withdrawal from the velvet tunnel of Jessica's mouth was equally slow and agonizing. Her hands trailed her lips on their ascent, twisting and turning around his throbbing manhood until just the head remained in her mouth.

She spent the next fifteen minutes making slow passionate love to his cock with her mouth and hands, while Chris struggled to pilot the truck home. He was on the verge of filling her mouth when he pulled the truck into the garage and killed the engine. Jessica sat up and looked at her uncle in the dim garage light filtering through the windows. Her eyes alternated between his face and his engorged cock glistening with her saliva. She was in the seat, knees slightly spread, biting her lip in that determined way Chris remembered from their childhood when she was analyzing some problem or situation.

"Follow me," she told him softly before she climbed out of the truck and started for the house.

She stopped halfway there, looking down the narrow alley between the two structures to the sea. Looking back she saw Chris following her and smiled. Instead of continuing into the house she turned left, walking between the house and the detached garage to emerge on the cool white sand of the beach. She walked down to the water's edge and stood with her toes in the sand letting the gentle waves of the Atlantic wash over them. Chris walked up and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her head. She could feel his massive erection straining against his pants, rubbing against the small of her back.

They stood that way for several minutes, not talking, just watching the waves and the stars, until Jessica turned in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her uncle down for a slow, passionate kiss.

"Make love to me in the sand," she mumbled into his mouth.

Chris quickly glanced up and down the beach. It was completely deserted as far as the eye could see, and bathed in shadows. The moon was just a thin sliver in the sky and only a few lights were visible down the beach, as most of the residents kept their lights off during sea turtle nesting season.

The pair sank slowly to the sand together. Jessica fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, finally giving up and ripping it open to expose his chiseled torso. She pushed him to his back in the sand and straddled him, kissing her way down from his neck. She trailed her lips across his collar bones, over the defined muscles of his pecs and flicked her tongue across his nipple rings as she passed. She continued kissing down the washboard of his abs, loosening his belt in the process. As she kissed lower she pulled the heavy denim jeans down his thighs. His towering cock sprang free, pale and ominous looking in the muted starlight.

The cool night air on his penis caused Chris to inhale sharply. The sensation didn't last long however as his niece quickly enveloped it with her very talented mouth, covering it with wet, sloppy kisses before wrapping her lips around the head and sinking low. Down and down she sank, until his member was firmly lodged in her throat. She held him there as long as she could, until pure lack of oxygen forced her to retreat.

"Jesus Jessica," Chris panted as she gobbled him down again after a few gulps of fresh air, "where did you learn to give head like that?"

Chris's arms were behind his head, propping it up so he could gaze down his abdomen and watch his cock disappear into her mouth. Although her hair was in her face he could feel her gaze on him, watching his reactions.

Finally she let him fall from her mouth with a slurping pop and climbed back on top of him, hiking her dress up around her waist as she did. His cock lay thick and hot along his stomach, pinned beneath the furnace of Jessica's pussy. She was slowly rocking back and forth, running her dripping lips along the thick ridge. She leaned forward, planting her hands in the sand on either side of his head, and rocked her hips forward slightly allowing his cock to spring free. Chris immediately gripped it and guided the head to her waiting lips. He was amazed by the heat baking off of her, like an overheated furnace on a bitter cold day. Jessica pushed herself back, engulfing the head of his cock in the wettest, hottest embrace he had ever felt.

Ever so slowly she continued, taking him a fraction of an inch at a time until finally she sat up straight, hands on her tummy where she could feel the bulge of his manhood. Chris reached up and pulled the top of her dress down, exposing the pert globes of her breasts to the cool ocean breeze. She flexed the muscles of her groin around his cock as she slowly started to rock up and down on it. Her hands traced the various tattoos and muscular crevices across her uncles' chest.

"Oh Chris," she moaned into the night.

His hands were on her body, exploring every inch of exposed skin. They slid up her thighs, the muscles flexing under his touch as she rode him. They gripped her tight ass, squeezing and kneading the supple flesh. They slid higher, up her sides, slipping around to cup her perky globes. He rolled her nipples under his thumbs, pinched them, pulled them, and tugged on the little steel rings. Each action caused her to whimper in pleasure.

She leaned into him, pressing her body flat against his and letting him control the thrusting. She kissed his neck, along the strong line of his jaw and finally found his lips.

"I love you," she mumbled as her tongue searched out his.

They moved together in the darkness as the waves washed over their legs and feet, joined at the mouth and groin in deepest passion. Before long Jessica was quivering in his arms, moaning loudly as an orgasm coursed through her body.

"Ohh god Chris I'm cumming! Please don't stop!"

He continued to thrust his iron rod into her, the flood of her juices making it easier and easier. He was nearing his own climax when his niece whispered in his ear.

"Will you fuck my ass?"

Chris stopped in mid-thrust, looking at Jessica intently.

"Will you fuck my ass?" she repeated. "Please. I want it. It's the one part of me I've never given to anyone. The one piece left that I can share with you and no one else."

Her eyes bored into his own, pleading for him to grant her wish. He answered by pulling his engorged prick out of her pussy and positioning the swollen head against the tight, puckered opening of her anus.

Jessica pushed her body back, feeling the pressure of her uncles' enormous member pushing against her ass. The head was slick with her own fluids and after a moment of intense pressure it popped inside of her.

The pain was instant and immense, causing her to cry out in surprise. But; but she focused her will and relaxed her body, and a few moments later the pain faded away. She held his cock just inside of her for a while, not moving, just letting her body adjust to the size. Finally she supported herself on one hand and used the other the slather his shaft with more slippery juice from her leaking pussy, ensuring that it was well lubricated.

She pushed back again, forcing his pole into her ass at a snail's pace, stopping every so often to rest and let her body adjust. The suspense was agonizing for both of them as she crept down his shaft. Finally after several grueling minutes she felt his swollen sack against her cheeks and knew that she had taken it all.

She threw her head back and howled into the night sky.

Down the beach several lights came on briefly.

"Oh my god Jess," Chris moaned.

Jessica dropped back down and kissed her uncle, feverishly searching out his mouth. Her body rocked back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her ass.

"Fuck my ass Chris," she breathed into his mouth, "fuck me hard! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

It wasn't long before her body convulsed in his arms. She screamed out again, the loudest yet, as she came violently. Her pussy gushed against his skin. The muscles of her ass clamped down even tighter on his tool as it reamed her.

"Oh Jess," Chris grunted, "I'm going to cum."

"Cum in my ass," she whimpered. Her head was thrown back, body still shaking, tears coursing down her cheeks.

Chris pumped his dick into her twice more before ramming it home a final time. His balls clenched, sending a torrent of thick, hot cum up through his penis and into Jessica's tight little ass. She collapsed onto his chest panting heavily, still trembling.

"Mmm that was incredible Chris." She pecked him on the lips, smiling a sleepy little smile. "I love you."

"I love you too, my sexy little nerd."