Revelation 01 – Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers

Finished with her neck, I moved over to Karen's left arm. I used Swedish techniques on the muscles of the shoulder, upper arm and forearm and Reflexology technique on her hands. Using Reflexology on her hands and feet causes Karen to act wiggly (as she describes it). She says it sometimes tickles and she can't help wiggling around a bit. A consequence of her wiggling in this case was that the towel covering her seemed to rise even more up off her buttocks, improving the view for our mothers.

Knowing that Karen was making sure that our mothers could see her pussy and knowing that our mothers were watching with some interest began to work on me and I felt the beginning of a hardon. I still had my bathing suit on and while it was loose and somewhat baggy, it would do nothing to conceal the fact that my dick was getting hard. This is just what the hell I needed right now. When we came in from sunbathing I thought I had that under control but, as has been the case so many times in the past, Old George has a mind of his own when it comes to when he will wake up and stretch!

Okay, I had to cross over to the other side of the table to work on Karen's right arm. When giving a massage you should always remain in contact with the client when changing position. The rational way to cross over in this case was to move across to the other side by way of the head of the table and retain contact with Karen by keeping my hand at her shoulder blades mid-point of the back but that would put me in full frontal view of Mom and Kate. I could take the "long way" around by way of the foot of the table and that would put my back to the ladies. Head of the table – hardon is in view, foot of the table – not in view, okay, what the hell, head of the table it is!

I squared my shoulders and started around the table. I looked over at Mom and Kate and smiled. Kate nodded and smiled back. Mom looked at me, smiled and then let her eyes move down to look directly at my hardon. Found out! Well nothing to do but get on with the massage. Taking the time to apply more cream to my hands I worked on Karen's right shoulder, arm and hand. Again, more wiggling and more towel shifting.

During massage, as she relaxes, Karen tends to make soft moaning sounds when something I am doing feels especially good. Karen began to moan. I glanced out of the corner of my eyes to see how our mothers would react to Karen's moans. Both Kate and Josie exchanged looks and became even more attentive to what I was doing. Up to this point the massage had been routine and standard, by the book so to speak. However, from this point on things were going to deviate from textbook a bit.

I would normally move down to the foot of the table to work on Karen's lower back, back and sides. This gave me the best angle and I was able to make the deep muscle strokes by leaning slightly forward and using the heel of my hand in an upward and outward stroke followed by a softer downward and inward stroke using my palm and fingers. However, this would block the view of our audience. So, throwing all caution to the wind and whispering "what the hell" to myself, I moved instead back to the head of the table. I would simply reverse my strokes. If Karen wanted me to put on a show for our mothers, a show they were going to get.

The position the towel was in now would interfere with the massage. I simply looked at it for a Moment as if I wasn't sure what I was going to do and slowly reached down and removed it completely, dropping it on the floor at the side of the table. When I did that Karen raised her head, looked at me, grinned broadly and made a kissing motion with her lips. She wiggled into a more comfortable position and, in the process, took the opportunity to spread her legs even more.

Karen's ass and pussy were now fully exposed to our mothers. Not only that, my hardon was beginning to become noticeable. If there was any question before in our mothers' minds as to what type of massage this was going to be it should be dispelled now.

I couldn't help myself, I glanced up to see what kind of reaction this was going to elicit from our watching mothers. Both of them were currently looking intently at Karen's pussy. Kate turned her head, looked at Josie and leaned over and whispered something to her that I could not hear. Josie got a smile on her face, nodded and started to look up. I quickly looked back down so that they would not see me looking at them. All in all, the did not look as if they were offended or upset by what they were seeing – so far so good but how far could we take this?

I spread a copious amount of crème over Karen's back. Then I began by stroking downward on both sides of the spinal column using the heels of my hands until they reached the small of her back. Without picking up my hand I spread my fingers onto the top of her buttocks and drew my flattened hand sideways to her sides and, with the fingers and palm of my hand I drew it very slowly up her sides. When I reached the area of the swell of her breast, I moved my hand under her body, between her breast and the table and brushed across the tip of each nipple. Karen obliged me by slightly raising her body so I could reach the nipple where I slowly circled each breast several times before again moving my hand out from under her and back up to the spinal area. With each succeeding down stroke, I moved my hands apart a bit more so that I could cover all the muscle tissue of the back but I continued to draw my hands up her sides and continued to massage each breast on the upstroke.

Each time I touched Karen's breasts she increased her moaning. I was getting harder. There was no longer any doubt that both of us were showing signs of sexual arousal. I was beginning to sweat, as much from the heat of Karen's body as well as the physical exertion from the massage itself.

After making my last upward stroke and playing with Karen's breast a bit more than before, I straightened up and looked directly at Mom and gave her a big grin. Mom had a wry smile on her face and looked me directly in the eye. Lightly shaking her head from side to side she moved her eyes back down to Karen then back to my eyes, then she looked directly at my hardon and again back to my eyes, she then took a deep breath and blew it out thru pursed lips. She reached over, picked up her drink, took a sip, and returned the drink to the bar. She then came around to the front of the bar and sat on the bar stool. She brought both feet up and placed them on the top rung of the bar stool, leaned back with both elbows on the bar behind her and slowly allowed her knees to spread slightly. I nodded in response and looked over to Kate.

Kate was sitting in the same position with her elbows on the bar but she had her fingers laced together with the palms of her hands resting on top of her breasts. She also had her feet on the top rung of the stool and her knees were also open. She had droopy-eyed smile on her face and when she looked at me raised one eyebrow as if to say, what comes next? I returned her grin and slightly shrugged my shoulders.

I was now going to massage Karen's buttocks. I could not easily reach them from my current position but I didn't want to block our audience's view by standing at the foot of the table either. However, if I stood directly at the center of the table, both ladies should be able to see clearly if the leaned outward just a tiny bit. Also, since I couldn't properly massage the buttocks from the side of the table, I would just have to hope that I would not be blocking the ladies' view.

Leaning down, I kissed Karen's neck and moved to foot of the table, while taking the opportunity to rearrange my cock to a more comfortable position. Putting more crème on my hands I leaned over and began to massage Karen's left buttock. I began with circular deep muscle strokes using the heel of my hand, and as I continued to stroke her buttock I gradually lessened the pressure by using cupped hands and finally to raising my hands until the strokes were made with only the tips of my fingers and were just barely brushing the anal and genital areas. I made it a point that each time I reached the anal and genital areas I would linger a little longer. I did the same for Karen's right buttock. By this time Karen was getting restless and moving her hips trying to get me to linger longer on her ass and pussy. She was also spreading her legs more and moaning more and louder.

I heard movement behind me. I turned my head slightly to see that Mom had gotten down and moved her stool over a bit to the side so she could see better. Waiting for Mom to climb back on the chair, I glanced to my left but Kate hadn't moved and appeared to be able to see fine.

For my buttock finale, I took my hands and placed one on the inside of each buttock where the gluteus maximus meets the adductor magnus (ass meets the leg) and slowly with medium pressure, stroked both upward and outward. Karen loves this when I do it because it spreads her pussy wide open and exposes the whole genital and anal area to view. With her pussy so exposed, I leaned a bit forward and blew a long breath of air directly into Karen's pussy and onto her asshole. When I was doing this I heard a gasp and moan from Karen and a collective gasp from the ladies sitting behind me as well as some shuffling sounds as if someone was moving, then some whispering.

Not losing concentration I ran my hands up Karen's spine to about the 1st cervical vertebrae (neck) and very slowly using only light fingertip pressure drew them back down the spine over her butt crack, across her asshole all the way to her pussy. This was only a teasing touch, indicating that more and better is yet to come. When we are at home and I do this, I lean in and run my tongue down her ass crack, linger for a bit on her ass hole and shove my tongue up her pussy several times.

Karen was getting more aroused. And so was I. Her pussy was showing signs of becoming wetter and she was beginning to sweat. Her moans were louder and coming more often. She shifted a bit and in the process opened her legs even wider. The smell of pussy was noticeable in the room and all the time I was getting harder. All in all, this is fun!

I heard more whispering from behind me. Since I had to put more crème on my hands before starting on Karen's feet and legs, I casually turned slightly to look at Mom and Kate out of the corner of my eye. The first thing I noticed was that both Kate's and Josie's nipples were rock hard and almost poking out of the fabric in their bikini tops. Kate's suit was of a thin material that made both her breasts and nipples quite visible. My Mom's suit was a bit thicker but her nipples also stood our prominently. Both ladies looked a bit flush and their breathing seemed to be faster and shallower. Their knees were now spread wide open and there looked to be a darker patch on the crotch of each suit. They had their heads close together and were whispering to each other. Looks like the ladies are getting into the spirit of things!

The purpose of an erotic massage is to titillate until it is time to consummate and, along the way, to give a good massage as well. I had begun the process of titillation but we were still a long way from consummation so now I concentrated on the massage of the feet, calf and thigh. Erotic massage should build step by step. You build some sexual tension, and then level off; you build more sexual tension, and level off again, and so on. I used Reflexology techniques on each of Karen's feet and, as I noted before, Karen finds this technique to be "tickling" (is that an adjective?) and especially where it concerns her feet. It is not uncommon to hear giggles mixed with the moans. For some reason I cannot fathom, I find the giggles when mixed with the moans to be sexually stimulating. Does this mean I have a tickling fetish?

I prepared to massage her right calf. To do this I would normally stand at the bottom edge of the table, have her bend her leg at the knee and, resting the instep of her foot over my shoulder, massage the calf. Today, when I had her leg resting against my chest I moved slightly to the right, which resulted in her pussy being even more open and visible to our audience. From where I was standing it was obvious that Karen was very aroused. Her pussy was becoming wetter and the pussy lips were beginning to swell up. If you looked closely you could even see her clit beginning to become more prominent. I knew that Karen was getting off by showing her pussy to our mothers.

Not surprisingly, one of Karen's major erotic zones is the back of the knee. I found that for many women this could be a very erotic area if it is caressed and stroked very lightly and sensuously. With Karen, very light strokes in that area will drive her crazy. Therefore, I just stroked up and down the calf making sure that I lingered on the back of the knee with just very light brushes of my fingers. When I finished massaging each calf, I leaned down and, with my tongue licked behind the knee. Karen shuddered and moaned louder. I crossed over and did the same things with her left calf after which she started to quiver.

Now for the thighs, a real fun area. Karen's legs were already spread quite wide, however I tugged her left leg a bit more moving it toward me a few inches. Taking my time, I spread more cream on my hands and lightly over Karen's left thigh. Then, using long strokes, I ran my hands up the back and outside of her thigh and crossing over to the inside of the thigh, back down to the knee. Each time I ran my hand up the thigh I went a little higher so that when I moved across to the inside of the thigh my hand would be a bit closer to Karen's pussy. By this time Karen was getting more excited and moaning even louder and raising her hips to try and meet my hand. I made sure that on the last two or three strokes I just brushed across her pussy.

By now I had a full hardon of quite sizeable (for me) proportions. I wanted to readjust it to a more comfortable position but didn't want it to be evident what I was doing. So, I left it alone.

As I moved around the table to get into position to do Karen's left thigh I took the time to readjust my hardon so that it was more comfortable. I looked at Kate and Josie and gave them a smile. Mom was now leaning forward on her stool with both hands in her lap. She had a definite wet spot on her bikini bottoms and her nipples looked to be as hard as nails. Kate was leaning back with her left elbow on the bar and making slow circles over her left nipple on the outside of her bikini top. Her right hand was in her lap but I couldn't tell what that was doing since she had her knees tightly closed. Both ladies looked at my hardon and smiled a guilty smile in return.

When I started doing Karen's left thigh I positioned myself so that I could see our Moms out of the corner of my eye. Karen was becoming more and more aroused. She squirmed more as my hands came closer and closer to her pussy and her moaning was becoming more pronounced. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Kate was now leaning back with both elbows on the bar behind her and she was using her fingers to rub her nipples through the bikini top. She also had her feet on the top rung of the chair again and her knees were open and she definitely had a wet spot on her bikini bottoms. My Mom was now leaning back with her left elbow on the bar and her body a bit turned in the chair. She had her left hand rubbing her left nipple through her top and, with her feet also on the top rung of the chair, her right hand was lightly touching the wet spot on her bikini bottoms. Well, all in all, this seems to be going swimmingly!

I was really enjoying watching both Kate and Josie get turned on by this massage. I thought I might be able to prolong it a bit more. I knew that I could really turn up the heat when I had Karen roll over on her back. So, with a final stroke up the thigh I crossed over to the inside of her thigh and quite deliberately and openly again dragged my fingers over Karen's pussy.

Slapping Karen lightly on the ass, I stood up and said, with authority, "Okay, Babe, turn over, time to do the other side!"

Turning and looking directly at Mom, I said, "Mom, could you freshen my drink? Karen, you want another?"

"I think we could all use a fresh drink." With that comment, my Mom got down from her chair and walked behind the bar to make the drinks. Kate didn't move and when I looked over at her, she looked back at me, looked down at Karen's pussy and then over to my hardon and back again to my face and gave me a big smile. All the while running her fingers over her nipples. I looked at her hands on her nipples and then slowly back to her face, raised one eyebrow and returned her smile.

Karen, slowly and lethargically rolled over on one elbow and, taking the drink that Josie handed her, took a healthy slug and handed it back to me. I took a sip of my drink put both of them on the floor, picked up the towel from the floor and wiped the sweat from my face. I then took the towel and wiped the sweat from Karen's face as well bringing me a great big smile from my wife.

Karen rolled over on her back, combed her fingers through her hair, gave a big sigh and placed her arms by her sides and snuggled into a comfortable position. I readjusted the head support so that her head was slightly raised (as she likes it). She smiled, reached up and pulled my head down, kissed me and whispered, "I need to get off, make sure I get off. I love you." and closed her eyes. I glanced over at our Moms and saw that Josie had climbed back on her chair and was now sitting in the same position as Kate, who, after taking several sips from her drink, moved back into her previous position. They were looking at each other without speaking but as if wondering where this was all going to end up.

I started out slowly by paying a lot of attention to Karen's face. The face is loaded with nerves, and proper massage of this area is very important in helping the client both relax and have a general feeling of well being. Karen is especially sensitive in these areas and by using light sensuous touches mixed with lightly probing the nerve junctures she can actually become sexually aroused. So, I spent some time particularly in the area of the ear and jaw on the tentorial branch, ophthalmic, maxillary, nasociliary and mandibular nerves.

Seeing Karen relax and her position soften, I moved down to the sides of the throat and upper chest and shoulder area. I took my time because I wanted to relax Karen a little more and build a bit of tension preparatory to actually massaging the breast area.

Karen's breasts are absolutely perfect. Smallish but well sculpted and perfect in proportion to her build, I can spend hours licking, sucking and fondling them – unfortunately not right now. Loading up with crème, I massaged the sides of her chest. I moved my hands slowly along the base of each breast and lightly up and over each nipple several times. While massaging the chest area and the upper abdomen, I stand at the head of the massage table and lean in over the female client. This permits me to make the long deep strokes that are most effective in this area. It can be quite erotic since it brings my cock in very close proximity to the client's head. When I massage Karen, we are both naked and it often happens that when I lean over Karen will begin to play with and lick my cock. Today, I was just waiting to see what she was going to do.

Looking up as I caressed Karen's breasts and stroking her nipples I noticed that both Kate and Josie were quite openly playing with their own nipples and the wet patch on both bathing suits was even more pronounced. They were both flushed, breathing faster and shallower and watching my hands and the bulge in my suit with even more attention than before.

chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers