Revelation 01 – Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers

Then I felt two hands sliding up my legs and under the leg openings. I jumped at the touch and started to pull away but Karen grabbed ahold of my suit and tugged me back to the table. I knew that she was going to start playing with my cock with our mothers looking on and not wanting to make a scene I was going to let her. As I massaged her breasts and titillated her nipples she took hold of my cock and fondled my balls.

I looked up at Kate and my Mom and both were intently watching Karen's hands inside my suit. Mom was playing with her nipples through her bikini top. Kate, on the other hand, had both her hands inside her top and she was rubbing and pinching her nipples. When she glanced up and saw me looking at her, she smiled and reaching behind her neck, undid the tie holding her bikini top letting it drop open and once again exposing her tits to me. Then she licked the tips of first one finger then another and sensuously began to rub them around each tit.

Mom saw me looking at Kate and, turning her head to see what I was looking at seemed somewhat surprised when she saw that Kate was openly playing with her tits. Looking back at me, she paused for a second then reached up and undid the tie on her bikini top and let it fall open as well. Mom has really nice tits. Smiling at me she reached up with both hands and then leaning back on her elbows just started rubbing her fingers over her nipples. I'd really like to spend some time sucking those tits!

As I glanced back over again at Kate, she had her legs splayed wide open and the bikini bottom was so wet that when she spread her legs her pussy was clearly revealed through the material – it was evident that she too shaved her pussy.

Taking a good quantity of cream I covered Karen's belly. I began to massage her stomach from just under the base of her breasts to just above her pubic area. Starting with small circular motions I massaged in ever increasing circles on either side of her belly button using a whole hand circular technique with moderate pressure making sure that I would occasionally brush just above the top of her vagina. While Karen played with my cock and balls inside my suit, I reached down and deliberately allowed my fingers to occasionally linger at the top of her vagina. Finally, I stroked down so that the fingers of each hand were about halfway down on either side of her pussy lips and then I slowly and gently pulled them outward spreading her pussy lips open and revealing almost all of Karen's pussy to our mothers.

Now I could actually hear Kate and Josie's breathing and the smell of pussy was quite prominent in the room.

Standing up, I removed Karen's hand from inside my suit. I adjusted my cock to a more comfortable position and moved around to the midpoint of the left side of the table. I took more crème and prepared to begin working on Karen's right thigh. I looked at Karen's crotch and her pussy was very wet and swollen. It looked very much as it does after a good bout of fucking. The odor of arousal was quite strong since I was only a few feet away from three very wet and aroused pussies. Not thinking it possible, my hardon got bigger and harder. I made no effort to conceal the fact that I was readjusting my cock inside my suit. It was possible that if I kept this up much longer, I was going to climax without any outside help.

Since I had more or less stopped the massage, Karen had raised her head to see why I had stopped. When she saw what I was looking at, she smiled and looking at me winked then looked at our mothers, winked and nodded her head. She put her head back down on the table crossed her arms over her eyes and spread her legs a bit more.

Wanting to be able to see what our mothers were doing while I massaged Karen, I angled my body slightly to the right and applied the crème to Karen's thigh. This time I switched my strokes. When I working on the back of Karen's thighs I stroked upward on the outside of the thigh, crossed over and stroked downward on the inside of the thigh. This time I stroked upward on the inside of the thigh, crossed over and downward on the outside of the thigh. With each stroke upward I came closer and closer to Karen's very wet, exposed pussy. With each stroke upward Karen would raise her hips to try and meet my hand but I wouldn't let that happen, not yet.

As I came closer and closer to her pussy, I raised my head slightly to see what Kate and my Mom were doing. I especially wanted to see what they would do when I started to openly play with Karen's pussy. I deliberately ran my hand up Karen's thigh and not stopping, brushed lightly up her pussy. I crossed over and ran my hand back down the outside of the thigh. Karen brought her hands over to her breasts and began rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

Kate and Josie continued to watch Karen's pussy and what my hands were doing. They were expecting this and just seemed to become a bit more aggressive in rubbing their nipples. I moved my hand back down Karen's thigh and once again up and, once again over her pussy. I did this for 6 or 7 times and then crossed over to the other side of the table and began massaging Karen's left thigh in the same manner as I did on her right thigh. As I massaged her thigh, with each stroke I brought my hand over her pussy and she was now raising her hips more and more and moaning louder and louder.

I looked up to see that Karen was looking at me and smiling. She winked, nodded her head toward our mothers, closed her eyes and laid her head back on the couch. I looked over at our mothers and got even harder than I was before. Kate had pulled the ties on the side of her bikini bottoms open, dropped the front of the suit and with her feet on the top rung of the stool, with her knees spread wide, was openly fingering her pussy and playing with her nipples. Her eyes were partially closed but when she saw me watching her, she pulled her finger out of her pussy and slowly inserted it into her mouth and licked it clean of all its juices. She then, very slowly smiled at me and reinserted her finger back into her pussy.

I looked at my Mom but she had her eyes closed. She had her hand inside her suit with her feet on the top rung of the stool and her knees spread wide. And she too was playing with her pussy while playing with her nipples. She looked as if she was only a short time from reaching a climax.

Forgetting all about any appearance of continuing the massage, I encouraged Karen to open her legs even more. I reached down and taking some more crème applied a liberal portion directly to Karen's pussy and began to play with her. I inserted two fingers directly into her pussy and slowly began to rotate my hand while stroking it in and out. At the same time I found her clit and using the circular motion she loves stimulated it.

When Karen is stimulated she has a prominent clit, I've never actually measured it but I would say it sticks out about ½ to ¾ of an inch, it will actually protrude outside the outer lips of her pussy. When it is like that she likes to have it slowly rubbed in a circular motion until I feel her first contractions from her pussy, then she wants it tugged on and rubbed between my fingers.

Knowing how Karen likes to have her nipples licked and sucked while playing with her pussy, I leaned down and began to suck her left nipple. Since I was using both hands to play with her pussy and clit there was one nipple not being stimulated. I felt Karen bring her left hand between us and start playing with her right nipple.

While this was going on Karen was able to reach down the front of my suit, take ahold of my cock and slowly stroke me. It was not easy inside the suit but she is a gamer and wasn't about to let go. I raised my head off Karen's nipple and turned my head so that I could watch our mothers while continuing to masturbate Karen. Both our mothers now had their eyes wide open, switching between watching me play with Karen and Karen stroking me. Mom had pulled her bikini bottom down and kicked it off. God, mom shaves her pussy too! Three naked shaved pussies – delicious! Both Kate and my Mom had their feet on the top rung of the chair with knees wide open and were working their fingers in and out of their pussies feverishly to reach a climax.

All this time, nothing had been said, no one wanted to waste any breath on talking but now Kate spoke up, "Take it off." I stopped playing with Karen's pussy. "What?" "Your suit, take it off, let us see!" You are watching us; we want to watch you, right Josie?" You want to watch my daughter give your son a hand job?" (A long pause) "Yes. I can't believe we're doing this but, damn, I'm hot. "Do it son, take off your suit, I want to see!"

With that kind of encouragement, what's a guy to do? I stood straight and took off my suit. My cock stuck out further and harder than I can ever remember. No, I don't have a 12-inch long 6-inch diameter cock. I've never had the audacity to actually measure it but it is a respectful size and Karen seems to think it does the trick for her. But today, it damn well felt as if it were 12x6.

When I stood up and looked at Mom, she just smiled and nodded her head. "Pretty! You look good, Son." "Thank you Mom." And that was all that was said. Karen stuck her hand out and I reached down and put some crème in it. She then took my cock lightly in her hand and very slowly began to stroke me.

I redoubled my efforts on both her pussy and her clit, never taking my eyes from watching our mothers get themselves off. Both were watching Karen and me get each other off, the smell in the room was pure sex and delicious. I was getting ready to pop and Karen wasn't too far off either. I looked over at my mother and she had her eyes closed, her head back and was furiously plunging one hand in and out of her pussy while stroking her clit with the other. She opened one eye saw me watching her and whispered, "Oh damn!" And she came, and came and came. It must have taken her a good 3 or 4 minutes of contractions and belly rolls before she slumped down and exhaled a long sigh while slowly and lightly rubbing over her clit with one hand while petting her nipple with the other. A sleepy eyed wide smile crossed her face. I wasn't going to be able to last much longer; this was just too damned hot!

No sooner had Mom come than I felt the first contraction of Karen's pussy. I dropped my head back to take her left nipple back into my mouth sucking on it like a very hungry baby. I increased my attention to her clit, rubbing it between my thumb and forefinger and tugging on it when she let go a loud shriek and her pussy contracted so hard it trapped my fingers. Like Mom, Karen's climax seemed to go on for long minutes but her contractions were so strong I started to loose feeling in my fingers. When Karen and I fuck and she comes, her pussy contracts so hard that I can't move my cock in or out. I've never before felt a pussy that contracts so delightfully. Once she comes, you are there for the duration and loving every contraction. Now, while she was coming, Karen had stopped stroking my cock, I had a reprieve.

"Ken." I looked up, Kate was looking at me, fingers moving furiously in and out of her pussy and stroking her clit. "I'm gonna cum. Cum for me. Let me see you cum when I cum.

Karen, relaxing now that her climax was over, raised her head and looked at her Mom and started to again stroke my cock.

"Now! Ken, now. I'm cummin!" Karen immediately increased the speed of her strokes and that was all it took, when I saw what Kate was doing, and after watching my mother cum and feeling Karen's contractions as she came I shot off. It felt like every bodily fluid I had in me was lined up to shoot out the end of my cock. I came like I never had before. How many times? Who the hell knows? All I know is that the first spurt completely cleared the table and almost hit Mom on her tits. Karen, in complete control of my cock, turned it slightly so that it was aimed directly at Kate and, like a machine gun, I shot spurt after delicious spurt directly at Kate. Some hit her on the chest, one almost got her pussy, and a couple on her stomach and legs. I figure I had about a dozen contractions and most of it hit Kate.

Kate's first contraction caused her to throw her head back and then double forward as if she had been hit in the pit of the stomach, over and over again her contractions doubled her over but she never stopped looking at my cock as it shot off directly at her. Her legs were splayed wide open and I could see her perfectly formed pussy as she came. She said not a word, just watching my cock. I noticed that Mom was also watching her cum. The thought hit me that maybe Mom had a little bi in her, she really seemed interested in what she was seeing. Karen kept stroking me as I came but the head of my dick became so sensitive I had to remove her hand from my cock.

After having shot everything there was to shoot, I simply folded up and collapsed onto the floor. My fingers pulled loose from Karen's pussy with an audible pop. My hand was covered in delicious smelling Karen cum and I just had to take a taste. So, popping my fingers into my mouth, I turned so Karen could watch me clean her cum off my fingers. She smiled.

My Mom was still slumped in her chair and lightly rubbing her pussy and nipple. Kate was out of it; she was slumped backward in the chair, her head leaning back and both her arms hanging straight down. It looked as if she had passed out.

I immediately knew that we were going to have to do this again, or something very much like this. It felt too good to only do once. I wanted more, but not for a while, I had nothing left.

Reality set in. I had just participated in something that was going to forever change my relationship with Karen, her mother Kate and my mother Josie. What kind of change would there be? Would it foster or ruin my relationship with these women? I was beginning to be scared so I just sat there and with my mind running wild and looked at Mom, Kate and Karen and found that even though I had just shot every bullet in my gun, and I was now having second, third and fourth thoughts about what had just happened, I was starting to get turned on again! This is impossible, I can't be getting turned on again, it jest ain't natcherl, what in the hell was I thinking?

Karen was the first to get up. She swung her legs over the side of the table and prodded me with her feet. I looked up and she was smiling at me, the relaxed, "I'm sexually satisfied" smile that I have so often seen. And, she winked. Then she deliberately turned her head in the direction of our mothers and smiled even broader.

Kate was just beginning to stir; Mom was still slowly stroking her pussy and nipples and, when she saw Karen and me looking her way, smiled in return. "Well, that was interesting. So, what else did you learn in college Ken?" A great icebreaker, I had to laugh and it felt good to let all the tension that was building up go with the laugh.

"Isn't that enough?"

"Yes, I think it is." And, with that comment she finally dropped her hands and stood up. "What say, another drink anyone?" And she moved behind the bar, making no attempt to cover up, as if this was just another day.

"A round on the house." We looked over and Kate was slowly rubbing her hands in the cum that I had sprayed all over her. "Karen, sweetie, hand me one of those towels. I think your husband got a little carried away trying to impress us with his virility."

"Now wait a minute Kate, I may have the gun but your daughter was aiming it."

"Oh, that's right, I remember now. Karen, shame on you. Are you trying to tell your old mother that she needs a more interesting moisturizer for her old dry skin?"

"Kate, I definitely do not believe that your skin is either old or dry. It looks pretty damn good from here." Now, why in the hell did I say that?

"Why, thank you sir, a most gallant comment." She smiled, and after wiping off the cum, walked behind the bar with my Mom.

I reached down to get my suit and stand up to put it on. "No, stay naked." This from my Mom who was coming around the bar with two drinks in her hand. One she handed to me, the other to Karen who was still sitting on the table.

"Excuse me; you want us all to say naked or just me?"

"You bet I do, all of us. We all just participated in an activity that we have to come to terms with. If we all jump into our clothes now it will seem as if we are running away from what just happened. As if we are ashamed of what we did and are trying to hide ourselves. It probably wasn't the healthiest thing we could do but it isn't the worst thing we could do either."

I was surprised to hear my mother say this but I shouldn't have been. Once a behavioral psychologist, always a behavioral psychologist. I was already harboring quite a bit of guilt since I felt that I was directly responsible for how this all came about. True, Karen was the one who wanted the massage but I was the one in control of how it finally turned out. I looked at Mom and told her what I was feeling, how I was sorry that I had let this get out of control. Karen didn't say a thing; she sat on the table with a half-smile on her face attentively watching the dialog between my mother and myself.

"Nonsense." This from Kate. You are no more responsible for what happened than Karen, your mother or me. We all participated, we all enjoyed what happened and none of us should feel the slightest guilt about what happened. It was fun."

"But,"

"Mom is right. It was fun and if anyone is to blame it should be me. I'm the one who started this today by sunning topless. I was hoping that Mom would also go topless because I know you wanted to see her tits and I wanted to see how you would react. And boy, did you react. That was the really nice hardon. It was a bonus when your Mom also showed her tits." I think it's true that all men secretly have a sexual fixation on their Mom's; I would if I were you. Your Mom is a sexy doll!"

"But..."

"You talk to much Ken. Just let it be. Enjoy what we had today. I've secretly always wanted to know what you looked like nude and now I know. Karen, sweetie, does he always get that big?"

"No, Mom, although he comes really close. I kind of wish he would have fucked me with that cock. It really felt nice when I was jacking him off. As a matter of fact, it looks like he may give us another look at it. Ken, are you still horny?"

"I wish you two would be more respectful of my son. I know him and right now he is having a guilt trip and at the same time finds that three nude women are starting to get him hard again and, being naked, there is nothing he can do to hide it." "Ken, just enjoy life. What we did today is not much different than what we all do separately. I masturbate, Kate masturbates and you two masturbate, separately and jointly and you have sex. So, what did we really do that was so bad? We showed off for each other, we allowed other people to see us naked and enjoying masturbation, we enjoyed watching each other get off, a mother saw her son's cock and watched him shoot all over her best friend, a son watched his mother and mother-in-law play with their pussies and tits, a mother watched her daughter get fingered by her husband, a daughter not only watched her mother and mother-in-law play with their pussies and tits, but helped her husband shoot all over her mother, a husband and wife masturbated each other for their mothers. Was it nasty? You bet. Was it sexy? Absolutely. Was it satisfying? Well, it was for me. Will it happen again? Maybe not. Do you want it to happen again? I think I do."

"Ken, as I get older I find that the barriers that I always stood behind are either disappearing or lowering so that I can step over them." In the old days, I had quite a few sexual hang-ups, some of which I will not discuss at this time and maybe never. Some of my old sexual hang-ups like masturbation, voyeurism and exhibitionism are gone. They no longer exist. You have to understand that at this stage of my life I no longer worry about what people think. In the privacy of my home or here in Kate's home I will do what I feel and say what I think. It is not my intention to embarrass you or make you think badly of me but if I feel like lying down and spreading my legs so you can see my pussy, I may just do it. If I feel like pulling down your pants and looking at your cock, with your permission of course, I may just do it. If I get horny and feel like sitting in the chair over there and getting myself off, I may just do that as well.

chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers