Revelation 01 – Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you to think I've gone completely off my nut or that I am a slut. It is just that there are not many more years left to me where I can enjoy sex and sexual situations that I missed out on before. I intend to find out where my real barriers lie. What actions or sexual situations I am not going to engage in. And, as I search for them I intend to have fun. Today was fun. Does all of that shock you? I hope it doesn't but if it does than I'm sorry."

There was an extended period of silence where all of us just tried to digest what Mom had just said. The first sound I heard was the sound of hands clapping coming from Karen and then also from Kate. "Josie, great speech. Ken, honey, listen to your mother, she knows what she is talking about." "That was well-said girlfriend; wish I'd said it. But that is exactly how I feel as well."

I just stood there feeling somewhat stupid. Here was my Mother, mother-in-law and wife telling me that they were sexual animals and they had every intention of enjoying their sexuality while I, the male of the species, was the one with hang-ups and acting like an "old lady" – how humiliating. Know what; there ain't no pockets in which to put your hands when you're standing nude with the beginnings of a hardon showing. Damn hard to act casual.

"Well, since I seem to be seriously outnumbered and out maneuvered what can I do but humbly acquiesce to the wishes of the three ladies in my life that I love dearly. I can't say that I can as easily adapt to your philosophy, although I would dearly love to, it may take a little more adjusting for me."

Karen, leaned in closely and, sotto voce, said, "I don't know about your mind, but your cock seems to be ready to adjust to the philosophy, you are starting to get hard again," and she kissed me, very nicely if you must know.

Shit. Damn traitor! Here I was trying to find the high ground and all it took to throw my morals into the trashcan were three nude women. Oh, the weakness of men, how easily seduced!

To move off this topic, I suggested that we take the time to get something to eat since it was now well past 8 and I hadn't eaten since 1 or 2. This suggestion was warmly received by all present and we decided to throw two frozen pizzas in the oven and make up some salad. Kate went down to the wine cellar and came back up with three bottles of wine. Karen went to take a quick shower and I helped Mom get dinner ready. All this time we remained naked. All this time my cock insisted it wanted to reassert is former glory. I struggled mightily against the temptations of the flesh and managed to keep it from getting out of control but it was not easy, not easy at all.

In time the pizzas were ready and we enjoyed a nice relaxing dinner of pizza, salad and wine. We sat around in the nude and actually had conversation without our nudity being the prime attraction. I even managed to get George to pay attention and lie down and go to sleep for a while. Although George is ever the light sleeper, ready to spring awake at the slightest urging, he was for the nonce, quiet and acquiescent to my wishes.

Mom was curious how I came to take courses in massage in college. She wanted to know what that had to do with my physics major. I explained that since I had to take several non-related electives one semester I found myself with a choice between massage, music appreciation (English medieval) or public speaking. Of the three, massage was the one I was more interested in. About halfway into the course I found that I really enjoyed it and, for some reason, probably my rather large hands, I was good at it. Besides, I used to practice on Karen and she quickly found she rather enjoyed it too. With that Karen piped in with the comment that she was directly responsible for my development of the erotic massage techniques I use. It was her belief that a massage should be total. A client should come out of the massage totally relaxed, including sexually relaxed.

Mom then asked how many people I had massaged. I estimated about 25 women not counting Karen and 9 or 10 men. When I noted that I had massaged men, Kate wanted to know if I gave them an erotic massage as well. My response was no, nor did I always give erotic massages to women. Most of the massages given to men were part of the practical application sessions in the courses themselves and none of the participants were nude. Only when Karen approved did I give an erotic massage to women and then most of them were Karen's friends.

Karen then went on to explain that the women she permitted to receive an erotic massage were close friends of hers that were experiencing sexual frustration and she recounted the story of her friend Gail that I massaged weekly. Since Karen had brought it up I went on to tell that Karen was always in the room when the massage took place and that she enjoyed watching Gail or the other women get off and after we got back to the apartment how she would attack me and how good the sex was.

Both Mom and Kate found that amusing and wanted to know how many of Karen's girlfriends were repeat clients of the erotic massage. Karen said only six of the girls received the erotic massage and at one time or another all of them were multiple recipients. Mom wanted to know if any of the six were still receiving the erotic massage and Karen said yes, two. Both lived in the area, were married but not happily and their sex drives were much higher than their husbands. By letting them receive erotic massages they get rid of much of their frustrations and reduce the chances of having affairs or having marriages end in divorce. What Karen didn't say was that both of them are also having sex with Karen and myself, in combination and singly. This was not something I was going to volunteer to our mothers unless Karen brought it up. I think that Kate may have suspicions that Karen was bisexual but I was not sure and until it became an issue was not going to mention it.

Mom looked at me and said, "Today, when you were 'massaging' Karen, she was jacking you off. Is that what you do when you are by yourselves and did or do any of your lady clients also jack you off when you are massaging them? Without hesitation Karen interjected "Always when it is just he and I. Sometimes the girls will jack him off and sometimes one or two will suck him off." With that comment, George awoke and began to rear his head again. And I was mortified that Karen was telling this to Kate and my mother.

"Oh, really, how interesting." Said Kate. And you don't mind that another woman is either jerking Ken off or sucking his cock?

"Remember Mom, that I am there when he is massaging these women. I am in control of what goes on. And, no, it really doesn't bother me; it is quite a turn on to see some woman sucking on Ken's cock and swallowing his cum or jerking him off till he comes on their tits." What Karen didn't add was that almost always after the women had sucked me off, Karen would lean down and French the woman and they would swap my cum or she would lick my cum off the woman's tits following which she and Karen would have a nice session of lesbian sex usually terminating with me getting hard again and fucking the woman while she and Karen were engaged in 69.

A period of silence followed with Mom and Kate exchanging glances. I dreaded the next question – someone was going to ask if I fucked any of my clients. How was I going to answer that one? Better yet would Karen answer it in her always-truthful manner? Karen just doesn't lie. She will tell you the truth whether or not you want to hear it, that is just how Karen is. If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question. Oh, well, it probably will come up sometime.

"Look, it's getting late. Why don't you all stay here tonight and we can finish off the wine and you won't have to drive home. We have plenty of room, I can make up the bed in the upper guest room for you Josie and Karen and Ken can have the guest suite over the studio.

To which, Karen responded, "Not a bad idea. We accept. But why bother making up the bed in the guest room? You have that king-sized bed, why not just let Josie bunk with you?

"Good Idea, Josie do you mind bunking with me tonight?"

"Certainly not. Now, who wants a refill?"

As Josie was refilling my glass, I felt a light touch on my right leg. I moved my leg a bit but the touch reappeared. Karen was sitting across the table from me and Mom was sitting on my left. Being a little slow it took me a Moment to realize that it was Kate's hand resting on my thigh. She slowly and sensuously began to run her fingers up and down my thigh upon which prompting George came to full alert and stood and stretched.

As we sat there in silence, sipping on our wine, Kate looked over at me and said, "Well, Ken, feel a little better about today or are you still hung up on what we did?"

"No, I'm no longer hung up on it. I really enjoyed today. You and Mom are two very sexy ladies and I feel privileged to be able to see you and lust after you in my heart."

This brought laughs from both Mom and Kate and a raised eyebrow from Karen. It also caused Kate's hand to begin to wander a bit more toward George's habitat. I felt my pulse increase and was beginning to worry about what Karen or Mom would say if they knew that Kate was in the process of playing with my cock.

Mom said, "Well, son, you are pretty nice to look at too, especially when you are standing a full attention. Tell me how are you doing right now; are you still hard?

At this point Kate met George and a happy meeting it was. Kate wrapped her fingers around my cock and very slowly began to move her hand up and down, pausing every couple of strokes to rub her thumb over the opening in its head. It was a very exciting feeling to be jacked off under the table by my mother-in-law. I think that Karen suspected what was happening because she started looking a bit more closely at Kate and surely noticed that her one arm was under the table.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am somewhat. I simply cannot sit her and see such beautiful boobs without getting aroused all over again. I don't have that kind of control."

Karen looked at her mother and said, "Mom, do you want to open the last bottle of wine or save it for another day?" as she leaned forward looking pointedly at Kate's missing arm.

Kate let go of my cock and slowly moved her hand back into her own lap, "Oh, let's save it, I for one have had enough alcohol for one day." "Ditto" said Josie, I think I have had enough fun for one day. I'd like to go get some sleep and I think that Karen may have ideas for Ken. Besides, knowing my son he will have to mull all of this over and get his head straight with the concept that you, and she nodded at Kate, and I are sexually active and have far less reservations and hang-ups than he has imagined up till now. So, goodnight and I love all of you." With that Mom got up and gave each of us a kiss goodnight, lingering a little longer with me than with the others and using quite a bit of tongue in the process.

We all said goodnight to her and as she was leaving the room, Kate said, "I'll be right there Josie, I just want to put these things away and give Karen and Ken a kiss goodnight."

"Mom, don't worry about cleaning up, Ken and I will go that. Just go to bed."

With that Kate went over to Karen and gave her a hug, tit to tit and kissed her and it looked like a little tongue was involved there too. Then she came over to me, patted my cock and gave me a kiss that rivaled the one my mother had given me. Of course, I reciprocated. We all said goodnight and she followed Josie to bed.

Karen looked at me and laughed. "Well, was the massage a good idea or what?" Let's clean up quickly and get to bed. I want that cock in my pussy!"

I wanted to get this very confusing day straight in my mind. This just wasn't rational, this was just not right. I could not get my mind wrapped around today's events. What in the hell was going on? I really wanted to get to the bottom of this but, George took control and we cleaned up, went to bed and fucked like two wild animals.