All Comments on 'Revelations'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 289 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Confused. Was Magdalen a stress reliever for the prophet/healer? Was Lot's wife faithful to family as a pillar of society? (or his three daughters?) Vanessa and Harry and Victor = polyamory?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave it a "4" because it is not possible to accurately rate an unfinished story.

NallusNallus5 months ago

Oh mannn, I haven't looked, but I sure hope there is a part two, three, and four…

Very good realistic emotions and dialogues.

I have not heard her apologize for doing it, just that her husband is hurt. That is concerning.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I read the story. I've read a few of the comments - all. When I got to "Pappy7's" display of idiocy below I returned to the comments blank. After squeezing out a couple of infant deliveries out of that tunnel, is he so overweeningly stupid as to think that the previous presence, even multiple times, of 2" diameter cylinder would make much difference to way the tunnel would feel around a 1½" diameter cylinder? There's an old joke that if one could make a pair of shoes out of a vagina, they would never wear out!

The issue to the cuckolded husband, especially if the wife is beyond the age of conceiving and really putting the horns on him, the the lack of respect demonstrated by the faithless wife's actions. To women, if you don't love him leave him - divorce is easy to get and you almost always get the kids unless you really are a slag. If you love him, do not inflict upon him the most second most profound demonstration of lack of respect that is possible, the only demonstration of a total lack respect for you husband is to after screwing around, bring him home a bastard pregnancy.

Unless I was so debilitated that her sole role in the rest of my life was to be my nurse, I have her ass to the curb, and remind her of some "facts of life" viz-á-viz the diminishing restraining effect of criminal law has on a man as he ages.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The author is obviously someone from the UK or someplace where British spelling and idioms are used. In Texas it’s a television, not a Telly.

Sexty04131Sexty041316 months ago

If it's something that you wouldn't do in front of your spouse then you shouldn't do it. She knew that she was cheating which is why she hid it. If she was proud of it then why not share with her husband? Because she knows that she cheated on him and tried to make her reasoning justified. If he keeps her then he has a cheater who will eventually cheat on him again!

I couldn't live with my spouse having cheated on me whether it was once or repeatedly done! The age I am, the fact that it was in the past wouldn't matter.

She betrayed her husband and doesn't feel like she broke her vows because she was 'helping' her boss. She's not sorry for the affair just that he found out about it and he's hurt! That's a divorce for sure in my book!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An affair may be forgiven, and maybe even somewhat forgotten depending on several factors. But, when the degree of intimacy as described in this story reaches the point of daily blow jobs and vaginal sex not to mention rimming and tongue fucking his ass, the betrayal becomes enormous.

OdessaLesOdessaLes8 months ago

Very enjoyable first chapter, looking forward to the remaining chapters, as well as the follow up by Carvohi.

Pappy7Pappy711 months ago

Wow, I didn't comment on this the last time I read it. How could I pass that up? Okay, first of all someone said he needed to get him some sexual healing from some chick. What he needs to do is get him some distance from her. She will never see it from his point of view and that free spirit shit Harry talked about and filmed evidently didn't come across to hubby's side of the triangle, so shame on her. She needs to be on the road or the sidewalk or the lawn but her ass needs to be out of the house. And hubby, well if Harry's dick was so much bigger and he fucked the wife more than hubby did it should have been noticeable, like sticking his dick out the back door of the house or something. Story was very well written, well conceived to my way of thinking, but the character of the wife and the boss had no, well character. Couple of pieces of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
1*

he still has not kicked her ass to the curb after all that?

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

Well written and that deserved a 5

But to the husband I just say he’s a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Authors need to make more of a creative effort. This business of turning husband after husband character into an indecisive ninny to extend the "drama" is formulaic and unrealistic. Given the length of the affair, its emotional nature, her dishonest rationalizations, and the graphic evidence, there would be no hesitation in kicking the cunt to the curb. A healthy, financially well set man at his age would have many women to choose from. Living the rest of his life with such a slut would be hell. There would no getting past what she did. BTW, the claim that she fucked him to save his life or for the greater good is a stale lw trope.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Great story, really gets your outrage going because of the double whammy; intimate connection in a lengthy relationship and a complete lack of remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Vanessa is nothing more than a run of the mill fuck pig trying to justify her selfish behavior. And, Victor took way too long to make his decision. She didn't really care about anybody but herself just like her paramour.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

‘Love tunnel’ - aaaargh!

When well written, narrative can be powerfully erotic as is demonstrated by a select few writers on this site. But ‘Love tunnel’? This yarn crashed and burned as soon as I read that hideously unerotic phrase. Other than that the story is OK and I liked that it didn’t have a BTB ending. It also needed more white space to make it readable. 5 stars for chapter 1, 4 stars for the rest

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Very well written and a creative plot based upon the real life case of the general and his mistress. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Very well-written exploration of the thoughts and emotions of the persons affected by an affair. Thanks for sharing your story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

taking too long to get to the final decision. good play on her "saving" a life so it's not cheating. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The vote is reserved to the final outcome. a 3* for now.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@WetheNorth,

I'm sure that if you had a story to share there would be a cliché or three.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
quote Victor dug out a bottle of his favourite whisky and poured out a large one for himself. By late afternoon the bottle lay by his side on the couch, nearly empty. unquote

You were doing well to stay away from this cliché

But then you succumbed

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
quote nothing good would come out of it unquote

At least it would make her be honest with the rest of the family. No need to hide anything

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
quote Don't you dare call me names unquote

Touchy touchy

Would WHORE have been a better description

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

Just 3 stars, due to the self righteous attitude of the whore wife.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That's a pretty expensive whore for 2 million dollars. I hate that old "I only fucked him because he was suffering" excuse from a caught cheater. Why didn't he expose the bitch to the whole family? She deserves no less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can almost swear by the way this is written that the cuckold will take back the cheating bitch, she wanted to cheat , luckily found a bigger dick to "do her" right and proper and when cucky didnt notice took it up a notch and had a full out affair. shes a cunt and needs to be history. stary hiding or losing funds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At this age better love u have than love u wont get shes past thid behavoir now finnish this story pleasr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The wife is delusional; I truly believe that most women are not faithless sluts but Vanessa certainly is. Why is Victor still with her and why hasn't he told his adult children all about it? No matter how much pain he brings down on her, it will never come close to matching what she has done to him. Good writing, 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The wife is simply a cheater and deceived her husband. I would have to give much thought to the relationship. The marriage is over. I think he should expose her, collect the two million and then just disappear. When you live with someone for many years you build a bond that when separated, feels like part of you is missing. But to be humiliating in this manor and her seeming to have thought it was ok, well she evidently isn't playing with a balanced mind. She is mentally ill. This kills a relationship period. Expose her to the internet, put her videos on the net and let her see them, send them to her friends, family, coworkers, hell the world. Let her feel the pain and humiliation she placed on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did the original letter that came with the parcel say that the "BOSS" was dead, or that he was dying? If not dead then Victor should visit "Harry Da BOSS" So as to assist (not kill) him to deaths door in some manner. If already dead, there is a company as well as an estate to sue. LP

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Found this gem by reference in a "Carvohi" follow-on series. Powerful story exquisitely told - looking forward to next chapter! 5*

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

'Victor felt a tad bit guilty. His wife had always kept tabs on his medications and a small voice inside him scolded him for being so childish.'

Ha! Tell that small voice to shut the fuck up.

Good setup, hope it delivers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"It's been said thru ages that a man can never really get to know a woman completely."

If the woman in question the deceiving kind, lying about who she is, then that is certainly true. Luckily, most women are not that way.

And at the end when she said this:

"Victor, I just used my body to help a sick and grieving soul. I think I deserve better judgement than you are dishing out."

I really wished he would have replied:

"OK, let me rephrase the question: How many other men have you 'helped' with your magical cunt?" Making air quotes, of course.

Looking forward to the continuation of this well written story. I can't imagine they have much chance of staying together since she is clearly not sorry about her betrayal, only that she was found out. I also don't get the notion that Victor really needs her in her life, as she is nothing but a stranger to him now. That they aren't seeking professional help after several weeks is also not a very promising sign.

ibbunkibbunkover 3 years ago

Seems like pieces from two different jigsaw puzzles being forced together to make a picture. Doesn't quite fit. Drop the general and you'd have a better story.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

She never said she was sorry. Dump the cheating bitch.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Very well told, but...

...these stories about "I just had sex with him because he was sad." is a load of crap that really gets under my skin. I'm not saying it doesn't make for a good story. I just think it's the weakest excuse there is. You heal someone with friendship, not with sex, and this is especially true for someone who is married. If her boss was willing to have sex with a married woman, it was for gratification and not healing.

Well told, but a crock of shit from her in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And Good Old Harry

Left her $2,000,000.00 and he has a letter, photos and DVD's all proving the affair? His son and daughter-in-law both are outraged about the cheating General and his 'biographer', his daughter is concerned about her mother's reactions. So what is the problem here? I see where there should be a very happy retirement. Perhaps money can't buy you happiness, but it can sure rent you some beautiful company. Signed: BTW

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 4 years ago
Very well written

Loved it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dragged on

Was wondering when he was going to leave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
thank you anonymous 05/19

Your comment that it is not worth finishing confirms that, as with this part, it is worth reading. How sorry your wife must be to be married to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ftds

Ftds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He's a wimp and a cuckold.

"His wife had always kept tabs on his medications and a small voice inside him scolded him for being so childish." Childish? Seriously? Only a wimp would think he was being childish. If I found out my wife had an affair I sure as hell wouldn't feel childish if I didn't ever want her help again.

It's not worth spending the time reading the next two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No way this ends happily

You write what you write, but nursing a dying man to life should not involve extramarital sex. Especially without talking to hubby. Makes her the mother Theresa of whores, and will puke if she comes out of this the heroine.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
good story

I would wonder how often this happens. I'm not talking about cheating in general, as we all know, it happens a lot. I mean an affair that lasts for over a year, and the hubby gets a surprise mailing, and the wife feels justified in her actions, at least to some point.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Or

he could wait till she gets the cash, and leave her penniless moving to a country with no extradition where his kids could visit him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

Yet another weak cuck of an LW husband. This character needs to be retired. No man of any substance would have done anything except kick her cheating ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Start

It’ll be interesting to see where this one goes, but one thing is for sure so far. Victor is definitely the biggest pussy on two legs in that house. He should have already told her to take her $2 million dollar whoring fee, hit the road, and don’t let the door hit her in the ass on the way out.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Superlative start

A pleasure to read a truly accomplished author. The writing was clear and polished.

Some have opined it a bit wordy, but I view it perhaps necessary to equal the enormity of emotional content sought to be portrayed. The comments of the children during Thanksgiving was an _excellent_ plot device. High drama, indeed! So far the story is unfolding at a natural pace.

Your protagonist appears to have a sensitive stomach. In the real world I believe he would be vomiting blood from a new ulcer. In fact, I'm surprised he's not showing more physical symptoms than his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Skipped over about 3 pages, too wordy and redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Guess She Is A Two Million Dollar Concubine

Vanessa and Victor's marriage ended the day she spread her legs for Harry. She did nothing to improve Harry's health. She just helped him save his job...at the expense of her own. I think James and Janet will have a strong marriage; but I see troubles ahead for Karen and Dave's marriage. Karen is too much like her mother Vanessa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would

Burn the slut bitch so the only thing left were her shoe prints on the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unbelievable!

What a conscienceless whore! - and she still thinks she did nothing wrong! Had they not moved to Houston, she would have continued with her " THERAPY " until she was found out, or the old bastard died. If she thought her therapy was quite normal, why did she hide it from her husband? She was certainly enjoying the' therapy' and continued for a year or more.And what about her boss dry humping her at his party while his wife was very much alive? How does she explain that now, in view of her subsequent behaviour and her current explanation for it? Dave should watch his wife; she has her mother's attitude and given the circumstances, will behave like her and think nothing of it! Well written story. 5 stars.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 6 years ago
Fucking a bastard did not save his life

She’s just lucky the bastard had some gratitude- after he died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

4 pages that could have been condensed to 2 to tell the story of a shallow, self--absorbed whore without an ounce of humility or a shred of human decency and the pussy-whipped bitch she married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This situation resonates with me.

Go outside the boundaries of marriage to save a life? Hell, I'd encourage my wife to do it.

#maga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why is victor staying with her? If it was me one of us would have been gone. Divorces is a given. His wife whored herself out to her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why?

Why would he stick around? Why would he tell her where he went? I just don't get his thinking. Me, I'd of done the finanacial thing, packed my bags and left before the family came to visit, and let her deal with telling the family where I was and what was going on. Of course, she'd probably put a spin on the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Uh!

"I used my body to help a sick and grieving sole". What a load of bullshit. She forgot that she was married. Harry actually was never sick. He just acted like that to get into her panties. After Harry got "better", the wife continued to cheat. What a lying bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfair!

We were not told that this story is only part one. I wouldn't have read it if I'd known.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
Dump this whore when she gets the bonus...

She's the company whore. She was paid a salary to screw her boss whenever he wanted. She was allowed to do it on company time, she was given special privileges and authority, and she must have been good at her job because she earned a 2 million dollar bonus. As soon as she gets the money, divorce her, split everything, and get the hell out of Dodge.

No one but a psych patient wants to be married to a whore. Dump her and stop offering excuses for her behavior. She made a choice - she should suck it up (she's good at that) and live with the consequences without crying like a baby. Be a man, for god's sake! Be a man! Isn't that what you feminazis yearn for?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
On further thought

I would not be inclined to reconciliation but I #$% sure wouldn't consider it until she recognized what she did wrong and was truly repentant. Probably not then either. ;)

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Take all the videos

and upload them to an internet porn site and be done with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Deranged, Blackhearted Writer

Just the fact that this husband sits around shrugging his shoulders while the family is goofing on this that and the other thing puts this writer completely beyond redemption.

No man with two balls between his legs would put up with this and sit around playing stupid. It's truly beyond the pale.

What the fuck are you smoking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The bosses knew.

The bosses put her in next to the "big guy" because she was the one most likely to console him.

This was not his first affair. Why else did he have cameras in his bedroom?

This whole thing was a setup. The dead wife just made it more believable.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Late Thought

Why was there no comment about their nude cruise on the yacht?!

There was nothing "healing" or whatever there! That was pure hedonism!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Half-Finished Story Gets Full Marks

Vanessa took up with a senile old man. She was obcessed with the power given to her as his assistant. If saving the man's life was so important to her and she did not look upon herself as Harry's concubine or in the midst of an affair, then why did she not go to Victor and tell him of her great humanitarian act? Why did she continue the sexual relationship with her boss as long as she did. She replaced Victor and her family with Harry and power. I wonder what she is going to do with the two million dollars her lover left to her. I wonder if the money changes the mindset of her children toward their prostitute mother. After all she was well paid for her sexual favors

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

She betrayed him and he play`s the good husband for the family??!! What a cuckold/wimp you are??? May be you are a sissy faggot but one`s for sure you are not a good story writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tired of reading unfinished stories !

Don't publish unfinished stories . Readers will start looking other sights for better stories. Why leave readers hanging ?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

"Victor, there has been no other man in my life except you,

This and the cheating cunt's PAINFULLY ludicruous rationalizations for her year long betrayal, disrespect, dishonour for her husband is making this story hard to read.

She is as stupid as a sack of Hillaries.

The cheating cunt even tries to act like he should be proud of her.

Surely you the author cannot be such a wanker that you believe what you are having the cunt spout out of her useless pie hole right? You are just saying that garbage to show what an amoral cunt she is right?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Crap

Read the end before making comments about the writing, etc. This is a story where the contortions of the author create a reconciliation for a 30 year affair. The reason; the wife is hurt because the husband is hurt over her affair. A story for the chamberpot.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

i am dying and possibly have alzheimers disease. i shall send all of my secret hidden hi-def videos i took of me and my secret married lover (with impossible angles and extremely crisp definition) whose name starts with "V" to her at her home address she shares with her husband.

her husbands name also starts with "V", but he usually gets home later, so it should be okay. i am dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story, great writing...

Looking forward to the rest. I don't mind the "British slang", it's great writing regardless of where you're from. 5 stars.

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Can't resist when Brits try to imitate American language???

American language you fucking idiot you speak English you stupid cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
time to leave her

Her rationalizations make me ill. She and boss wanted to screw and they did. Had nothing to do with grief.

Now is time to leave her. Her body is gone, tell children what she did...GIVE THEM AND HER FRIENDS THE CDs

Get up before here in morning and leave without a word.

AFTER TAKING ALL THE MONEY OF COURSE

True life serial cheating wife near Helena Montana exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com...her contact info is available you might get your name on her list---way into double digits by now

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 8 years ago
Please lose the UK slang!

Good story thoughtfully written. Gave it a five despite some off-putting distractions;?when writing as an American in the third person, any ruminations and internal dialogue should not sound British. Please get an editor capable of correcting these errors in voice. I don't have the imagination to write fictional stories, so shouldn't criticize; can't resist when Brits try to imitate American language. I sense where this heading, and hope that there is some kind of final resolution.

beamer142beamer142almost 8 years ago
Enjoyable Tale

Possibly looking at the story from a mans point of view I cannot understand how Vanessa can try to explain away her affair. Its not just a general comforting she gave to her boss but the whole nine yards so to speak. Personally I would find this totally unforgivable and would not have stayed for thanksgiving, in fact I would not have stayed for breakfast the morning following the parcels arrival.

I find "anonymous" comments childish and unhelpful. I hope to read a further and possibly final part to this story soon, Keep up the good work

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
Second time through

I stand by my earlier comments, but, something comes to me upon rereading. The way his daughter reacted seems to be telling. Either she knew about her mother, or at least suspected. Maybe she too has helped bring someone back from the dead. You know I had a partner for a short time as a medic in NYC EMS before it went to FDNY, and I can't seem to remember the chapter about having sex with the patient as part of the lifesaving techniques. As previously stated what these women had done was beyond the pale. I wonder if there were any offspring from her affair. Also, I wonder how many of the other coworkers knew about the betrayal and just kept their mouths shut?

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
I could only give your story 5 *'s...

because I can't give it 10. This is exactly the kind of story I love to read on here, the unsuspecting husband after a long time of devotion to a his bride, suddenly finds out that she is nothing but a cheating slut. Also, the fact that they had already had 30 years together, making them senior citizens. We don't have enough of these plots written about on here, but in reality, you know that they happen! A good tie in with Gen. Petraeus and Paula Broadwell. I look forward to going on to chapters 2 and 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Typically mindless and boring drivel by gutless British faggot !

But aren't they all ?? "1*" !!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

for annony the asshole of LIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

for a good story and effort. Eat shit anony! You're such an asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*****

So she chooses to save the boss while killing her marriage...... Such a total garbage read..... 1******

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Loved the first chapter and I had previously favorited it. Excellent writing. Unfortunately, I am unfavoriting it. This is more an apologia for women being able to have sex with other men and not have it considered cheating. The whole "they are simply wired differently" message comes through in chapter two - and is quite nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Broadwell kids!

Paula's husband did not divorce her............Their sons will read their mother is a cheater and their dad is a wimp...........What will they learn from the life it is better to start cheating before the wife starts??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just to keep all in the loop:

the "affair" here shown on the tv is "THE PETReaUS ScaNDAL"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petraeus_scandal

David Dickwad PetrAeuS refferred affectionately by his married biographer/sex crumpet as DANGEROUS DAVE/PEACHES....

also paula broadwell the Glorious adulteress, wife of doc Scott Broadwell, learnt of his wifes sordid cavorting affair with the rest of the world, while celebrating their 40th birthday anniversery....

do you know how she got caught?

she was jealous the general found his roving eye on socialite jill kelley, & sent jill threatning email, to back off. Jill had brains & BAlls she filled a complaint, & the whole sordid mess came to public by the FBI.

the sad part of my rant is not the it was paula's BROTHER who said she was "incredebiliy sorry" for her actions after a YEAR, but the sad image of their driveway where their children had written in chalk "DAD {heart}'S MOM"

"what was the general wife thinking?."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She is and always will be a stupid whore!!!

1 star1

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
If they wanted to save him

And she saw the only way was through sex, why didn't she hire an escort for him? No, I'm sorry but there is no way that she could have disrespected her husband more. She's sorry? No she's sorry that she got caught, have him bring home other women and have sex while she is in the house. Make sure it is someone deserving such as a widow. Then it is ok, right? I mean he is only helping her to recover, his wife should have no problem with that according to her logic. He is simply helping out this young woman, not breaking his vows!

Maybe ask his kids what they would think about their mother screwing around! But it was only to save him. He was in clinical depression. Maybe, and I am taking a stab in the dark, all the females in the office should give him some nooners to make him feel better..... Then see how the husbands react!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Usually a Sucker

I am usually a sucker for a reconciliation, but I see no hope for this couple. I had a hard time finishing this chapter. He should have grabbed the evidence and hit the road right after confronting her. It was painful to read about his hanging around.

KarenE makes some good points. The fact is, the wife enjoyed her affair. She is lying to herself to relieve her guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story dramaturgy

@ Hue The author's dramaturgy to show Victor's family where the young do not like the cheating. The affair General (I forgot the name) and the married wife with kids was scandal in the USA media and Victor's kids condem this General and the married woman.

The wife is afraid of the lonely elder life and the author shows it well. The wife do not want to live alone and she is afraid of her kids and law's will learn she was similar as the General's lover. Good story dramaturgy! Victor will leave his cheating wife in the last chapter. He have enough money and PEOPLE THERE ARE 75 million women who is sindle, widow or divorcee in the USA and a man with money he can find a mate in foreign country too! Not wife but a girlfriend may be......

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

“two adults in an affair by mutual consensus”

I believe you mean mutual CONSENT – consensus means a general agreement, usually among a group.

She mentions “open marriages”. In an open marriage, BOTH parties agree that they are BOTH free to have extra-marital relationships, with whatever degree of openness they are both comfortable with. HE never agreed to HER having another sexual partner, and certainly never had the opportunity to seek one of his own, which is what would happen in an “open marriage”!

“And Harry? Well, let me tell you by now he had reverted back to his old style of meeting and talking with people.”

So why does she have to continue/increase what she’s doing if he’s back to normal?

"Victor, that man had suffered a terrible tragedy!"

So now VICTOR has suffered a terrible tragedy – is she okay if he goes out a finds a lover to restore him?

"I'm sorry, Victor. I'm sorry you ..."

Yes, she’s sorry, he found out, that he saw it, NOT sorry that she did it!

She says she did nothing wrong, yet she was obviously worried about arousing suspicions, and certainly never thought to inform Victor about her “good deed”.

She was obviously jealous of that “big boobied Anderson woman”, for NO reason, yet doesn’t seem to feel Victor has ANY right to be jealous with AMPLE reason! And yes, if they had sex while cuddling to stay warm, it WOULD be cheating! And if she found out about it she would let him know it in no uncertain terms!

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Re-Reading

First of all, despite her protestations, I don’t totally buy that the affair followed Martha’s death, that scene at the party was pretty damning.

Second, IF she’s telling the truth, the affair began with HER inviting him into her room for a nightcap, it wasn’t even him seducing HER. And I she thinks he didn’t realize his erection was pressed against her she’s even more naïve than she is trying to act.

Third, as I said in an earlier comment, if the affair was meant to help Harry recover from his grief, why did it continue when HAD recovered?

Fourth, as I think someone else said, if it was all so innocent and justified, why hide it?

"Victor, I'm sorry for the hurt and pain I have heaped upon you. Watching those clippings must have been terrible. Oh, God, if only I'd known ..."

If only she had known?! How could she have NOT known? All she needed to do was think about how SHE would feel if she found out Victor was sleeping with one of his aides at work!

To answer her question about Victor and the neighbor woman trapped in a snowstorm, yes, if they were “cuddling to stay warm” then had sex, it would be cheating!

I wouldn’t call a truce, and would expose her affair the their children. If THEY agreed that their mother did nothing wrong, then he’ll forgive her! Somehow, despite her claims to have done nothing wrong I don’t think she would like that!

Not that I personally think that there is any hope for them, but IF there is, her simply regretting the pain she has inflicted is NOT enough. She MUST admit that she was wrong, and if the price of her honoring her wedding vows was Harry slipping into a suicidal depression, then so be it!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
my only question is

why is she still there? She fucked around on him for years and the yet she's still here. The locks would have been changed and papers delivered. But as you can see unwilling or not, it's the cuckold mentality.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NO MATTER WHATEVER SPIN YOU PLACE ON THE ACTION

using article, adjectives, nouns or slang. She did cheat and he was an unknown, unwilling cuck

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
rating reserved

If he takes this piece of human excrement back , I give it a one. I'm amazed he hasn't already called an attorney. Flush this pile from your life , forget her and enjoy life without her fucked up bullshit.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
ty

The t and y are too freakin' close together and messed up my first comment. Ciao!

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
pause

I haven yet to read this series buy I say with conviction, Golden Years Suck!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
REVELATIONS----REVEAL

why are they in the back of the book. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

second time through. Five stars.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Whore or nanny?

OK, Victor finds out he has married a delusional whore who thinks being some sort of nanny sex toy to a rich old man is fine. Point one for being completely unbelievable.

Nanny-whore, er, Vanessa, still has no remorse for her actions (only getting caught, damn that courier!) and insists they are still one happy family. Point two for being a narcissistic sociopath with no moral compass whatsoever.

The money doesn't get discussed, so I guess Nanny-whore thinks she will get to keep it. Point three for reaching the edge of the cliff of believability and absurdity.

Gee, wonder if the cuckold can be convinced just what a public servant his whore wife is? C'mon, alex_lover; at least try to make this crap believable. 1* and that is generous....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous