All Comments on 'Revenge'

by kajiralyma

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
RAPE ! ! ! !

Rape is Rape and No means No. He sure was a thick headed person and probably always will be. It the author thinks this was entertaining, think again and put yourself in her position. Would you like it?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
... and non-rape is non-rape.

So, he's already been punished for a crime that he hadn't (then) committed. She never told the truth. There are times when justice needs to be served.

cravinsanitycravinsanityover 15 years ago
Interesting.....

Before I give you my thoughts on the story I would like to give advice. If you don't like to read about rape then don't read a story in the genre of nonconsent/reluctance it is pure common sense that one of the parties involved doesn't want this to happen. This comment is to anonymous in usa. Here is my thoughts on the story: I find it ironic how she got him in trouble for rape and actually gets raped by him in the future. I guess you call it just desserts. Not that I agree with the method he is using to get his revenge but it's ironic. I thought the story was well written. I can't say I like the whole rape scenario but I'm pretty sure this has happened in real life. This story seems pretty interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How is it revenge?

Getting punished for attempting rape doesn't entitle you to rape later on. This premise is totally ridiculous and my advice is to scrap it and go back to the drawing board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Did you people not read the story?

She fucked him other times before the night at rehersal, and the little bitch thought it was just fun to "mention" to the sheriff's son that Pony tried to go to far in public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Idiots!

IF YOU morons do not like reading about 'rape' WHY are you reading stories from the 'non-consent' portion of literotica? If you're only hear to bash just because you think its sick... get a friggin life. I thought this story was a well written story. And I hope there is another chapter. Like I said... if you're hear to bash just because you're not 'into' or 'dislike' the thought of rape read some romance story.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Not exactly

The author penned <I>All I could do was lay there and cry, and pray for sleep.</I> Not exactly. What you do is call 911, ask the dispatcher to send the police. You explain to the nice police officers that you've just been raped. You ask them to do a rape kit on you. With the collected DNA evidence, the fine, upstanding individuals who assaulted you get sent to jail. During their lengthy incarceration, they get to enjoy the close companionship of large, muscular men with many scars and tattoos on their bodies.

<P>

Other than this rather gaping plot hole, the story was, um, bland. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
too rushed

you spent too much time writing about crap and not enough time writing about the rape its self and how she felt/reacted during the rape. It just felt too rushed for me to really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She was a bitch,,,

...she deserved whatever she got, EVEN RAPED! I guess she forgot to cry, "WOLF"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic Read

Dear Author:

There's no pleasing all the people all the time, but you pleased me, so it's more than enough :) Loved the whole story from beginning to end. I especially loved his chosen position of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey Alvaron53...

She was still taped to the headboard. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pony

would like to know were pony went was he in jail?

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

Kind on a loose end conclusion. Another ghost story forever to wander in the Inet bandwidth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am in this section of the site of my own free will and I quite enjoy stories like these, but it irks me when people dismiss things as "not actual rape" or "she deserved it" or whatever.

Forcing yourself on someone who doesn't want it is sexual assault. Straight up. While it makes sense in Pony's mind that it wasn't and that rape is a justifiable solution, it doesn't make sense for her or any of you to think it. I'll not get much further into it since this is a comment section on a free erotica's site non-consent/reluctance genre, but maybe looking up laws and definitions about such things would not only help you out in real life, but also in writing your stories.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Bad

Rape is violence. She was a spoiled cunt but did not deserve this. No matter what. We have a sequel. Let's check it out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a dummy.

This time he's going to prison for years and years. He's spread his DNA all over her. He toast. What an incredibly stupid story.

seandulacseandulacover 8 years ago
what is equal in "wrongness" to rape?

If we give the crime of rape a score from 1-10 for how bad it is, then would this score be larger or lesser to the crime of false rape accusation?

This is the key point. Did the revenge match the crime? I would say depending on what happens to the victim of false rape accusation, then that could be an even larger crime.

It is a crime of silence, where the criminal has the power to stop the abuse to the victim at any point. As the innocent victim sits in prison, the criminal is free to live her life knowing the fate of her victim every single day.

This can go on for years. This is clearly worse than a single rape which happens in a day. The damage from these crimes of course last years so the judgement is not easy to make.

I feel the crime of false rape accusation is similar to the crime of rape in the severity of damage it can potentially do to the victims. The real difference between these horrendous crimes is that society has support for the victims of one, but not the other.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"When he fucked me from this angle, he filled me completely." - I'm confused, the beginning didn't seem to indicate that they had already had sex before the "rape" incident.

Now he obviously didn't rape her that day, the most they could charge him with was sexual assault, MAYBE attempted rape, either of which would probably have meant jail time, but unless I mis-read it doesn't appear that he did, he just left town. And why, once he got arrested didn't she just tell them that nothing happened, that she was just upset?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Doesn't seem like much of a problem

Get loose, call the cops, have a rape kit done and send him to prison for life. End of poorly told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic sick crap!!!

Call the cops and destroy him!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If this topic bothers you you're in the wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories puzzle the hell out of me surely the way to get away with rape is to leave no evidence he says he’s going to ruin her life is that before or after he gets out of prison for rape as he left a load of fresh evidence against himself but then the girls in these stories never do maybe il just be glad it’s fiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed call cops

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The guy is a rapist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous