Revenge! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But I want your every wish to be my command. If you free me from this circle I will be your loyal slave. So how about it, lover?”
“No, I won’t fall for your tricks.” Jonathan replied with all his resolve.

The demoness had a slightly befuddled look on her face. Never in her long existence had she been refused by a human being before.

Here stood a being that had once-upon-a-time turned two little-known villages, called Sodom and Gomorra, into places of legendary depravity. This demon had single-handedly turned a prospering Roman Empire into the corrupt and decadent society of its later days. It was her suggestion which made Caligula rape his mother, daughter and even his horse. It was his passion that had turned virginal Cressida into a whore who serviced the whole Roman army. It was she who gave Marquis De Sade the inspiration for his most perverse works.

In the many millennia she had roamed the Earth, she had toppled four empires, seduced over eighty ‘holy’ men, turned countless innocent women to prostitution and even more tragic lovers to suicide, but this man… No, not even a man… A mere boy resisted her legendary powers. How could that be?!? But the demoness wasn’t worried, yet.

The air became thick with her most powerful pheromones, her flesh rippled and transformed to give her an even more seductive appearance, and her psychic powers probed the surface of his mind. The pheromones were so strong that even Jonathan’s numbed body had to react. In his loins something stirred and the more primitive areas of his brain were trying to persuade his higher brain functions to do something with it. But Jonathan had prepared for this eventuality and through rigorous mental exercises he was able to subdue these urges. But even he was barely prepared for what came next.

Somewhere in his mind the mental probes had found an image. It was the face of the woman he desired and more than anything or anyone in the world. In his conscious thoughts he might think that he hated her, but unconsciously he desired her. So the demons’ flesh was moulded into a very familiar shape. The curly red hair came uncurled and turned blonde. The face became younger, more innocent, but with a hardness around the eyes. The supple flesh of her arms and thighs became tighter, more muscular. The likeness was striking.

“B… Bb… Buh.. Buffy?”

“Yes Jonathan, it’s me.” Even the voice was spot on. “It’s me Buffy Summers, the slayer.” I

“No, it can’t be. You’re the… You’re the demon…” Even all his precautions couldn’t have prepared Jonathan for this.

“No, I’m not. I’m Buffy. I’m everything you ever wanted. And you know what Jonathan? You are everything I always wanted. Ever since our first meeting in the bell-tower, you remember, when you wanted to shoot yourself… Well, ever since I looked into those beautiful eyes of yours, I knew one thing: one day you would be mine.”

The succubus flashed her eyelashes and looked at him in her most seductive manner. It was the look that had made devout and noble Lancelot plunge his sword of flesh in her sheath as she wore Guinevere’s guise. And where strong-willed Lancelot failed, Jonathan didn’t stand a chance. He took a step towards the woman of his dreams, and Andrew surely would’ve died happily in her embrace, if not for the hand of fate.

Or rather the hand of Andrew…

Limp comatose Andrew had fallen backwards and had ended up with his torso halfway outside the circle. As Jonathan walked towards his Buffy, he stepped on Andrew’s right hand, which made him stumble. This mild disturbance was just enough to break the trance in which he was held. Just before stepping into the circle he veered to the right, turning his head from the succubus and covering his ears with his hands.

He started humming to drown out her pleading voice and remained thus for a couple of minutes to regain his composure.

After a few minutes, when his breathing had returned to regular and his a heartbeat steady, he walked over to the tape-recorder and inserted a new tape, all the while facing away from the demoness. He started the tape and the sounds of Handel’s Messiah filled the cavern. The soothing tones of the music calmed his mood even further and after putting on mirror-shades, he faced her again.

“So demoness, now you will listen to me. Capice?”

“Okay master, whatever you say.” She said with a resigned sigh.

“First, drop that guise. I don’t want to look at you and see her.”

“Okay, whatever you say master.” As she said this she transformed, but not into her androgynous form. No, she turned into that other person she had seen in his mind. Her features became more sharp, her hair turned dark red, almost black, and her eyes became black as night. “Is this more pleasing to you master?”

“No not her, not ever her.” Jonathan’s voice rose in pitch to reveal his panic.

“Okay not her, but who then?”

“I don’t care but not the two of them.”

“Okay Master, if you say so.” And Willow Rosenberg disappeared. She then transformed herself into someone called Sharon Mitchell, also a person that was buried in Jonathan’s mind. “This better master?”

“Yes, much better.” Jonathan sighed with relief as she took on the form of an eighties porn actress he used to have the hots for, but that was some time ago.

Her face showed some disappointment at his lack of reaction, but she decided to let it be for the moment. Better to let this puny boy, who held her fate in his hands, tell her what he had in store for her and then decide what to do.

“So demoness…”

”Could you please call me Lillith, that’s my name. Demoness and succubus are so impersonal.”

“Okay Lillith. I will set you free, if you’ll do a few tasks for me. How about that?”

“What tasks, oh magnificent one?”

“I want you to extract revenge on some people.”

“On what people?”

“You’ve already assumed the faces of two of them. I want you to punish them in the worst possible manner. Leave ‘em like my friend Andrew here, like drooling vegetables. Break their hearts in the worst possible manner, but most important of all render them completely harmless. They don’t have to be killed, per se. However if you leave them alive, make them prisoners inside their own heads, like my friend here.” Jonathan nudged Andrew’s hand with his toe. “I want you to do them, and their friends.”

“I will do as you ask master, but who are these people?”

“The two strongest are called Buffy Summers, she’s a slayer, and Willow Rosenberg, who is a powerful witch, but I assume you already picked that information from my mind. Their friends are called: Xander Harris, he’s a nothing, and he has a girlfriend called Anya, whom I believe is a former demon. Then there’s Buffy’s brat sister Dawn, she shouldn’t be a problem. There’s an English bloke called Rupert Giles, don’t underestimate him, he’s a powerful sorcerer. For the past year Buffy’s been shagging a vampire called Spike, I also want you to do him. Then there’s a score of former boyfriends who have the annoying habit of popping up. There’s a vampire called Angel, who currently resides in Los Angeles, you might have to do him. Then there’s Riley Finn, a soldier also a former toy boy of Buffy, I don’t know where he’s hiding but you might give him your goods. Willow used to shag a guy called Oz before she turned a lesbo, he’s a werewolf. The list is endless.”

“Who do you want me to get rid of, master?”

“All of them, I want you to take care of anyone who ever had anything to do with Buffy Summers, okay? And make them suffer!”

“I’ll make them suffer in ways you cannot imagine. Will you set me free now?”

“You will only be allowed to go free, if you immediately take off for Sunnydale, and only if you leave me alone.”

“This is the last you’ll ever see of me master. Set me free and I’ll extract your revenge.”

“Okay, then you’re free to go.”

As soon as Jonathan spoke that sentence the succubus changed into a vapour and flew upward out into the open air, through one of the air holes that was in the roof of the cave.

“Goodbye my master, you’ll be revenged.” Came the laughing voice of the demoness. “You’ll never see me again, at least in this guise.”

Jonathan slumped against a cave wall and let out a deep sigh. “So Andrew, your Warren is going to be avenged after all, how about that?” He spoke while wandering what to do with the mindless body of his former friend. There was a mental institution nearby, maybe he could drop him off there. And then he would flee to the other side of the world, to Australia or something, where no-one could find him, ever…

But first he had to take care of his erection. So started doing what he did best.

12