Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Marv looked down at her face and smiled as he started to fuck her like he wanted too. He knew how to do this part much better than just holding his cock inside her pussy. He began to withdraw his cock about 5 inches and pushed down into her again. Again, and again and again and again and again and again he pumped her pussy filling it with his big cock and she moaned for him to fuck her harder or faster with each thrust.

Then he smiled and pulled out until only the huge mushroom cock head was still in her. She moaned and lifted her body up trying to get more of him back in. He smiled down at her and she told him in a deep, sexy, passionate voice: "Fuck Marv! Oh god baby. Don't tease me. Fuck me! I want to feel you fucking me long and hard. Make me cum baby. Make me cry out with passion, make me scream, make me go crazy on you big cock!"

He began to slam in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out of her pussy running 10 inches or more in and out of her. Again and again and again, over and over and over, again, Marv pumped and pumped and pumped, and rammed and rammed and rammed, her pussy. He was fucking her like no one had ever done before lifting her to levels she never knew possible. One thrust and the another thrust and another thrust from his cock into her tight, very wet and warm pussy under him, was like some dream, some very special dream.

Marvin felt her pussy's silk, and so very soft and so smooth walls of her pussy. He felt he had died and gone to heaven. He loved her pussy. She was a spectacular fuck just like his all of his cousins had told him she was that night in the cabin when they all fucked her.

Barbara was lying there under her lover matching his body and cock with her own body and pussy. She was meeting his fucking with her own. She was in a dream world with this big cock deep inside her giving her everything she had wanted. She realized that now. That it was the cock touching the inside of her womb that had made her crazy with lust.

It wasn't the color, hell it could have been a rainbow color for all she cared. While she did think that Marv's black cock going into her white/pink pussy was a little sex, she didn't care what color he or his cock was. It was the size of his cock that made Barbara cheat on her husband.

She knew it wasn't the looks of the guy, or how tall he was, or how built he was, no, none of that mattered to her. It was the length and thickness of his cock. If you want to fuck, but not necessarily love, you need a really big cock. She didn't love Marv, she just wanted to be fucked by him, or any big cock.

Marv just had one of those special cocks. She realized she would want him now whenever she could have him. She didn't want to leave Tom, but she wanted a bigger cock than he had. So she was going to have Marv too, as a fuck toy. Not all the time, but she would have him again, and again, and again.

How she was going to accomplish this she didn't know. But she preyed she would still be able to hold on to Tom. She was not going to be complete without a big cock to fuck her once in awhile now!

She had wanted this to happen again since that night she was first fucked by that big cock in the cabin. This was so much better because she wanted this Marvin and he hadn't raping her. In fact, she actually guided his cock into her pussy. That was hot! She loved the feeling it sliding through her fingers as it entered her pussy. It was the only other cock she had ever loved besides her husband's. Finally she felt what she wanted. A huge orgasm was starting to take over her body completely.

She cried out as she wrapped her legs around her lover's back. She moaned: "OH FUCK YES! I LOVE THIS COCK!! MUMMMM I'M CUMMING! OH MARVIN!!! IT SO GOOD! OH IT FEELS SO GOOD MARV!!! O H!! F U C K!! Y E S!! F U C K ME BABY!!!!!!"

Marv knew it felt good he was straining not to cum but when he heard her say she loved his cock, he couldn't hold it any longer. He roared with his own passion as his cock released all the cum that had been building in his body since he first saw her white thighs open on the seat next to him and he touched them. When she didn't stop him, he knew he had a chance. He knew he had drugged her a little. So what?? He knew she would have never even gone to dinner with him if he hadn't. He knew the next time they were together she would go willingly with him. Hell maybe she would even ask him out, but either way he knew and so did she, that they were going to do this again. They would be together again and fuck in a much better place the next time. He also knew she wanted his cock. Hell she had told him that. This was going to be a great affair, for how long he wasn't sure yet. But if his plan worked she would be his completely within a month, two at the most.

Once he had her fucking him on a regular basis she wouldn't want any other cock. Even her wonderful Tommy's cock wouldn't do for her after awhile. But, he also knew he wanted her too, just as bad as she wanted him. Now how was he going to do this without his wife or his other lovers knowing about it? It didn't matter right now, he would figure out something. He knew for sure he wasn't about to give up this spectacular white woman and he knew he wanted, no needed her fantastic wet tight pussy of hers again and again and again around his meat. Hell he would take it for as long as she gave it to him.

He snapped back to reality as he heard Barbara cry out his name again and shove her pussy up into him. His balls were erupting and the cum was filling her body. He was in a fog and it feel so damn good. She held on to him and rode his cock with such intensity he wondered where this tinny woman was putting it all.

She felt the cum hitting and filling her womb first then it filled her pussy and there was still more. She let it drip out of her pussy now as she began to settle back on the car seat.

Finally after what seemed like hours, she could feel Marv's cock begin to shrink and deflate a little and she knew he was as spent. Spent as she was tonight. God they were so good together for the first time.

Then it just so happened that she rolled her head to the right and look at the clock glowing in the dark car. She felt her heart go into her throat! She yelled: "Oh Christ Marvin!!! It's 11 PM! My husband is going to wonder where the hell I am! And, I missed my doctor appointment and I bet they called. I got to get moving. Oh god get off of me. Get off of me now Marvin!! I have go!! I have got to get the fuck out of here Marvin. You are just going to have to understand baby."

He didn't want her to leave but he let her up, but he knew she would be back. And, his cousin Lee hadn't lie a bit. She was good. Hell she was a great fuck. The best piece of white pussy he had ever had and he had had a few over the last few years. He wanted this white pussy for himself really bad. He wanted it because he wanted to fuck her all by himself for a long time before he punishes her for what she did to his cousin. Eventually he wanted her to become a star whore and fuck him, and some of the other brothers. Eventually, but not in the near future. She would be his for a long while before he started to share her. Hell he knew she would be a super star in his porno videos. She was build fantastic and she was so damn beautiful. And beautiful white women were very high in demand these days, especially in those Black /White videos. Seems most everyone wanted to see a big black cock fucking a small white women or a white guy fucking a beautiful black women. Color was hot, it was the in thing right now. Guess it was the sign of the times. Hell he didn't care, he loved all the white pussy he was getting. He had more white pussy than he could handle. He broke them in and then got them to do movies with a bunch of brothers most with big fat cocks.

But, Barbara would be his and only his for a long, long time. Then he would eventually give her up for the money she could earn him. She had no idea what he was into, none at all. He was thinking how beautiful she was but dumb. A dumb cunt. If a black man had fucked her up that bad and rape her, she should have never even talk to another one, yet alone fucking one like an animal in his car on a school parking. Man!! White women were so fucking easy, such pushovers sexually.

Hell a sister would have shot Lee in the cock and then killed him after he suffered a while. Barbara had put Lee in jail and scalded his cock with boiling water. Marvin owed her big time for that but, he really like her and really wanted her tight body to love his big black cock for a long time.

He took her hand and placed it on his still swollen cock again as he moved back and sat up. She could now see it better as she stroked it and realized just how very big it was even soft. Barb was sure it was even bigger than the Bad Marvin, the man who raped her along with Lee and Sam.

She squeezed Marv's cock and stroked it a few times feeling the cum on the shaft cover her hand. She even had an idea of engulfing the big black cock head and licking the remaining cum out of the pee hole for him just to tease him so he would come back to her. She even gave a quick idea of making him cum again with her mouth before she left him. But she looked at the clock one last time and sighed, knowing she didn't had the time. She dropped his cock from her hand and told him: "I own you Marv. I know I owe you baby big time. And I always pay my debts baby. I promise I will make it up to you some how, some other time. But, I have got to go and go now."

She kissed him one last time and let him squeeze her wet pussy. Then he let her go and she got out of his car, ran to her car and got in. She shut the door and drove like a crazy woman to get home. She was wondering what she was going to tell her husband. She could still feel Marvin's mouth and cock on and in her cunt. How the fuck did this all start anyway. The last thing she remembered was sitting in the school cafeteria drinking tea. Then the next thing she remembered was dinner and wine with Marv. Then the next thing she remembered after that was the unbelievable orgasms he was giving her with his face buried in her pussy. How the fuck did she let him get that far and why the fuck didn't she stop him?

His cock! That was the reason she didn't stop him. She wanted her body filled with his huge cock. She smiled remembering how it felt when he started to cum inside her womb. God it was so great. But then she felt all the cum in her body and she started to worry. She pulled into the driveway of her nice home and hurried to the door squeezing her thighs together so she didn't drip any cum out of her pussy! Her husband was waiting and opened the door for her.

She stepped in again holding her thighs tightly together. Before he could say anything, she told him: "I know!! I know!!! I'm very late. I'm so sorry I didn't call you but Mary and I lost all track of time talking. I know you were worried but that's what happened Tom. And, I am so sorry babe. We simply lost track of time hon."

Tom was upset but took her in his arms and kissed her. He could fell her body tremble as he kissed her. He asked her what was wrong? But she told him she was just really tired and that it was getting cold out and she had to pee bad.

She wanted to get a shower and go to bed and have him hold her. She did just that. She peed, then washed her body in the shower thinking of what happened tonight. She washed her pussy as complete as she could and then douched. She knew she was going to have to address this entire thing with Marvin in the morning. She decides that she would worry about it then.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers