Revenge Ch. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was now looking for a doctor who could remove the bullet without telling anyone. He asked a number of his friends if there was suck a doctor. He was bleeding badly as he continued to look for help! When he finally found a place he trusted Marvin passed out and the doctor called the police. They came and arested Marvin.

Barbara: Feeling like her life was completely changed now, Barbara drove faster than she had ever done before. Arriving at the hospital where her husband and daughter were taken after the ordeal she was sure her lover Marvin was at fault. She rushed to find out any news she could about her two family members. The admission area told her Tom was in the Heart Intensive Care Area waiting for her to sign the papers that might save his life by giving him the operation he needed to remove the bullet in his chest.

Her daughter was being tested to see if she had been raped. She rushed to her husband’s area first to sign the papers and find out how bad he was. The doctor told her he had a 60-40 chance of making it. He lad lost a lot of blood and they wished she had been there an hour ago. They prepped Tom and took him into the operating room without giving Barb a chance to see him to talk to him.

Then she rushed down to the Emergency room to find her daughter. When she arrived, her daughter was being tested. She went into the room and saw her face bruised and cut. She held her hand to her mouth, as the doctor was just finishing up. Shelby saw her mom and yelled for her. When they were together hugging, Shelby was crying when she asked Barbara: “Where have you been mom? Why weren’t you there with me. Where were you last night and this morning? What is going on with you and dad? We needed you mom! Where were you?”

Barbara started to cry now too! She said: “I’m so sorry baby. I’m so sorry I wasn’t there for you!”

Shelby said: “The man told me he was waiting for you! He knew you mom! He knew you and he tried to rape me. Who was he, and how did he know you and me?”

She said: “I don’t know baby. I don’t know. The police will get him and then maybe we can get some answers.”

Deep down inside Barbara knew that if they captured Marvin, the true would be known and everything she had been doing would come to light! Her kids would know what her husband already knew about her! Barbara wasn’t home because she was out fucking her black lover and cheating on her husband. AGAIN! Then when Marvin wanted more of her, he broke into her house looking for her. When he didn’t find her he attacked Shelby, her young daughter and shot her husband when he found Marvin in his house.

It was all her fault! What was going to happen to her, to all of them. She felt like her heart was being ripped out of her chest. She realized for the first time what Tom must have felt like when he knew she was cheating on him with Marvin. Sick! So sick in her stomach!

Then she knew she had to go to her husband. She told Bill to stay with Shelby and when they were all done with the test to get in touch with her outside the operating room! She would be waiting to heard about the operation and how Tom was doing!

The hours went by so slowly and finally her kids came up to where she was waiting! They wanted news but there was none! Tom had been under for 3 + hours now. She couldn’t stop crying. Her daughter and son were both talking about what happened and finally they asked her again: “Where were you all night mom? Where did you go?”

She had to tell them something so she told them: “Your dad and I have a huge fight and I left. I stayed at a hotel last night. Then I went shopping before I came home. I’m so sorry I wasn’t there when you all need me. So sorry!”

About 20 minutes later the police came into the waiting room and took Barbara into another room. They questioned her about Marvin and that he had told them they were lovers. She was having an affair with him and that Barbara wanted Tom dead. Marvin was going to kill Tom that afternoon.

Barbara told them she had seem Marvin and they were having an affair but she never asked him to kill her husband. She told the police she love her husband despite the affair.

The police told her she was in trouble since Marvin told them she did want her husband dead. They would be investigating further and for her not to leave town. When she came back the doctor was just coming out of the operating room and told her there was nothing more they could do and that it was now up to Tom and his will to live.

She was thinking: “If he dies she could be charged with being involved in his murder. Oh god!I can’t believe I did such a thing to my family.”

Days later she was sitting with him and Tom opened his eyes. Barbara had been at his side almost every minute of every day. He looked around and saw her.

His first words were: “Barbara! Where were you? Where were you? Did you help the children?”

She held his hand, tears running down her face, she said: “I’m so sorry Tom! I’m so sorry baby!”

Tom looked at her and said: “So beautiful! So very beautiful!”

She bent down and kissed his lips softly. He moaned and took a very deep breath and died as she stood there holding his hand.

Six months later, Marvin was found guilty of murder and sent away for life. The truth came out about him the affair he and Barbara were having.

The DA went into stomach turning, head aching, detail about what the two lovers and how they did it, where they did it, and how long they did it. They had Marvin’s brother and his brother’s wife testify about the night the four of them were together and what they did to Barbara. They told the DA and the jury about what they had planned for her, what they did to her and made her to them.

Then they explained that they had left Barbara with bit and suck marks all over her body, that they shaving her between her legs after stretching her so her husband would have to know what she was doing. They had taken her a great number of times before leaving her there in the apartment in Marvin’s big bed drugged. They had even taken pictures and videos of Barbara in a bunch of different positions doing various sex acts with all three of them. The pictures shown to the jury were pure porno.

Somehow the pictures hit the street and were published with certain parts of their bodies blacken out. But anyone who had a brain could see what they were doing. Then two pictures hit the Internet and all of her friends, family and her children and their friends saw them.

Bill was in a fight almost everyday because of what people would say to him about his mother.

Most every black and white guy in school grabbed Shelby’s ass or breasts. She was cornered one day by 3 black guys asking she liked blacks as much as her mom did.

The kids and Barbara would eventually have to leave school and go out of state. It was state at the trial that the three of them had planned to keep Barbara over night for the second night in a row, as another problem her husband would to deal with and move him closer to leaving her. They were and would continue to do things to her, which would make her husband madder and madder until they would have divorced.

They had no plans to kill him because he would have sent Barbara away sooner or later. That was their plan to get Barbara away from her husband and perform in movies and videos to earn them money. They had been doing this to a group of women for a few years now! Most of them were white since white women and black men sell better these days.

But since Marvin changed his mind and was at Barbara’s home and shot Tom while they were fighting, and that Marvin attacked his 15 year old daughter, he was on his own.

Barbara was made to testify against Marvin or she would be indited with him. She told them she didn’t do anything but no one believed her. Her children hated her and didn’t want to live in the same house with her. Her son turned 18 and never came home again. Her daughter went and lived with her son and never told Barbara where she was.

Barbara had no friends now because of who she was and what she did. She was alone now, completely alone. She seemed to be sick a lot more these days and was very depressed. The energy she once had was gone so was her spirit and her beauty and youthfulness.

Then one day she decided to go to the doctor for a complete physical. She wanted to see if there was something seriously wrong with her. They did a battery of test that were standard for a examination like she wanted. About 8 days later, the doctor called her and told her to come in immediately he had all the results from all the tests. The doctor told her to come into his office. He needed to tell her something face to face rather than give her the results over the phone.

She went in and she was told she had AIDS! They did some more tests and it was proven for sure that she in fact did have AIDS. When she gave the names of those people she had been with she realized that it was either Marvin, his brother,or his brother's wife. Or Tom, who gave her the disease because she had been with no one else.

It might have been Kall’s wife but the doctor told her it was highly unlikely unless she or the other woman had been bleeding She put her hand to her mouth and remembered both Kall and Marvin had bleed just a little and she did too from her ass. Then she remembered Tawanda licked her pussy and ass and if she was cut then, Tawanda’s spit could have given it to her too. She didn’t know which one it was, all she knew she had it! About two years later she took her own life.