Revenge Ch. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was actually thinking: “This is great! She leaves her old man and I get the best pussy in town every night before I go home. Works for me. And, I wouldn’t have to pay for anything. I would pay for the apartment and get reimbursed on my taxes, and Barbara would pay for everything else, food, heat etc. Hell after a while I might make her fuck me for the rent, after she leaves old Tom for good. Maybe not, I don’t want to fuck up this sweet setup. She is one great piece of white ass. But either way, I’m going to get more of her pussy than I ever expected.”

Marvin held her hand and was very kind and sympathetic to her. She told him: “I have never cheated on my husband since we have been married. This is the first time. I swear to god.”

He heard her but he didn’t comment. He didn't care but he said: “Well from the way you went at me each time we were together, I think you have been wanting to do this for a long time. We were fantastic lovers both times don’t you agree? I think you wanted me to seduce you. Didn’t you?”

She said: “It had been wonderful Marvin I can’t deny that. And the sex has been out of this world, I have never had any better. But I don’t want to live with you Marvin, I’m sorry , but I just want us to be together and have sex, you know fuck each other crazy. Sex lovers.”

She blushed but he held her hand and said: “That would be so wonderful Barb if we could have it that way. It would be something-special something-extra special. I know we were made to fuck each other baby. God!! Remember this morning you wore me out baby. I can tell by how hard we go at each other that we share something very physical, something very, very special between us. I know that. We have this connection baby. Don’t you feel it, even now?"

He reached for her hand again and held it in his two big hands as he ran them up her arms. She shuttered when she felt him touch her. He said: “See! You see what I am talking about! I know it. I feel the same thing when you touch me baby. You shock my entire body.”

She was red and hot as hell. God Barb I want you. I want to make love to you. Right now baby. I want to make you feel better and forget about Tom and all his nasty talk. Let’s go there’s a place up the street we can go to and rent a room. I want to give you all of me again and again tonight. Make you feel better and forget all the shit you have just been through with him. I need to have you in my arms letting me make love you again tonight and make you happy for awhile. Let me love you like we did this morning baby. Let’s go some place and fuck all night. You’ll feel much better after we get off together a few times and you won’t have to go home and deal with all this shit until tomorrow. Come on, don’t go home tonight baby, stay with me. I know. We can go to my apartment instead and I can show it to you and then we can make love there. No one will bother us and we can be together all dam night baby. Say yes Barb. Say yes!”

She was shaking now as she tried to look him in the eye. He smiled a little when he held his arm around her and pulled her close squeezing her thigh about a foot above her knee. As he stroked her inner thigh, he said: “You have the softest skin I have ever felt baby. I’m so fucking horny right now. Come on let’s get out of here. Come on baby. I want you to come to my place and let me please you. Let me make you forget all this shit and fill you with my love.”

As Marvin talked to her his thumb slowly stroking and circled her slit and clit. As he moved his entire hand between her thighs now, he knew he was playing her along. If he could get her to spend the night with him and not go home, Tommy boy would be out of his mind with hate for her in the morning. He was stringing her along like a musical instrument. He asked her again: “Come on Barb. Let’s go back to my place and spend the night and find out again just how good we are together. We’ll have hours and hours baby.”

She told him: “ I don’t no Marvin!”

He smiled now as he had spread her thighs open even wider and she let him. His entire hand was under her panties now rubbing her sex as she lay back against him in the back booth. He said: “I think I want you more than any woman I have ever known. I can’t stop thinking about doing you or touching you. I can feel your heat on my hand Barbara and I know you want me to make love to you again tonight. Come on let’s get out of here."

He took her hand and put it on his swollen cock that was making a huge tent in his slacks. She squeezed his cock and moaned as she did! She told him: “I can’t baby. I want to, oh god I want to, believe me. But, I’m not going to let you fuck me tonight Marvin. I’m going home and see if I can resolve this with Tom. Maybe we can work something out. It’s worth a shot anyway!”

As she slowly stroked his big hard on, he asked: “What are you going to say to him? What will you tell him?”

Marvin’s hand was under her panties working hard on her pussy. He was finger fucking her wet pussy with two fingers now. She shook her head and said: “I don’t know for sure. But I do have an idea I have been working on. I need time to think about all the options, but it will involve the three of us not just Tom and me.”

She had to stop his hand or she was going to cum right there in the restaurant booth. As she removed his hand from between her legs, she said: “What do you think Tom would say if I asked him, no told him, I wanted to see you once a week and fuck you. And if he could deal with that, then we may be able to hold the marriage together. If not, we most likely should get a divorce, because I am not giving you up. I’m just not Marvin.”

He was a little surprised. He was almost sure she was going to give him up if push came to shove and she had to pick Tom or him. Now after hearing her say she wanted him regardless of Tom, he told her: “I don’t think that will work Barb. He won’t go for it I’m sure.”

She asked him: “Would you go for it?” He laughed and said: “Hell baby you would be worth holding on too. But, I would not leave my old lady. I want you to you know that I would stay married. But it’s different with my old lady and me. Hell she knows I fuck around on her. For all I know she’s fucking around on me too. She most likely is doing some guy tonight cause I’m not home. But Barbara, we have what’s called an open marriage and it works, we stay together for the children. But I don’t think your white husband is going stay with you and let his beautiful sexy, little, white wife fuck a black man once a week just to keep the marriage together. It ain’t in his system!”

She said: “Well it was just an idea. I may or may not use it. But you should know we will be together again and soon baby. Soon I promise!”

They walked to the cars and she started to kiss him good. He grabbed her and said: “You know I sure do need some relief baby. You got me in a hell of a state baby. Look at my cock."

It was pointing straight out at her. He said: “Let go to my car and do each other again in my car once before you leave. Come on!”

She smiled and squeezed his big cock again. She moaned as she sat down on the car seat. Using her hands, she opened his slacks, and pulled his fucking black pole out with the big cock head inches from her face. It stood there with its one eye smiling at her wet with his pre-cum. She jumped when it jumped at her. She smiled up at him and looked into his eyes as she opened her mouth and took about half the big cock head into her mouth surrounding it with her soft silky lips! She began sucking it hard.

He moaned as he watched her pink tongue circle the thick black head a couple of time before engulfing it completely into her mouth. She began to suck and suck hard on it. As he pushed more of his shaft into her mouth he felt the force of her sucking and she heard him moan. She popped it out of her mouth and asked: “Oh you like that do you?”

He laughed and told her: “Hell yes baby. I love that. Suck me some more!”

She had already taken his hard cock head back into her mouth running her tongue over and around it. She paid a great deal of attention to that little part of his cock, directly under the cock head on the inside top of the shaft. It was a man’s most sensitive body part. She never took her eyes off his face as she closed her lips tight around the shaft. She used both her hands to stroked the long thick shaft as he held on to the door of the car.

Marvin slowly began to hump his hips so he could fuck her mouth as she sucked him. His cock was huge as he watched her small white mouth sucking on his big black cock and his balls swayed under her chin. She was doing him just like she did her husband. She knew how much Tom like her to suck his cock and she figured Marvin would too. And, she was relieving all the built up sexual tension she knew he was having.

Marvin moaned louder now and in minutes Barbara felt his nuts with her hand and felt tightening. She knew she was doing a good stimulating her lover’s cock with her mouth. She cupped his balls ever few seconds with one hand now feeling them get tighter and tighter in their sack. She used her tongue to lick under the head at that very sensitive point again and then she would bit the shaft just behind the big head and teased him terrible.

He bent his knees as she took as much cock as she could into her mouth and down her throat. But, Marvin was just too big to deep throat. She couldn’t get him down her throat completely without gagging.

She popped it out and licked up and down the shaft, while she got her breath back. To bad she was thinking because she could make her husband cum in just a few minutes when she fucked him with her throat. She made it a point to remember to learn how to do Marvin like that later on. Practice was the key she was sure. But for now, she would have to do Marvin the hard way.

She squeezed his cock tighter with both her hands and began to jerk him off faster and harder. Her mouth and tongue sucked hard as she paid particular attention to the sensitive head of his cock again in her mouth. Sucking hard she used her mouth like a cunt now sucking and sucking and sucking him as her hands pumped his shaft fast and hard. He moaned again as he moved close and closer to cumming. She popped his cock head out of her mouth and licked the length of it a few more times as she looked up into his eyes.

She said: “Come on baby! Give me that cum. I want you to cum in my mouth Marvin. Cum in my mouth and let me taste you all night. Let me dream of you fucking me tomorrow night in your apartment. I’ll stay with you tomorrow night baby I promise you. We can fuck all night if you want. Do you want me?”

He moaned the word: “Yes! Yes! Oh god yes baby. I want you anytime and place.”

She went back suck on him for a few seconds before popping his cock out of her mouth again. She said: “OK! Then cum for me now and I’ll spend the night with you tomorrow baby. We’ll fuck all night in your place. You can show me just how good you can be. Now give me your fucking cum baby.”

Her hands hadn’t stopped pumping him while she talked. She cover his big cock head again with her wet warm mouth and sucked hard letting her tongue fucked his pee hole and around his head. He moaned one big loud grunt. He held her head as he pumped and pumped and pumped his cock faster an faster into her mouth, fucking it.

She felt his cock hitting the back of her throat again and again. Then Barbara felt his shaft get thicker and harden even more than he usually. She could feel his pulse on her tongue as his cock laid on it and jumping with excitement.

He moaned very loud and held her head as he began pumped shot after shot, and pumping load after load of hot thick cum into her beautiful round small mouth filling it. More and more cum was being sucked out and pumped into her mouth as she swallowed more and more. But she couldn’t keep up with the amount and she felt the thick liquid sliding down her throat and down her chip. As her mouth filled faster than she could drink it, some of his cum ran out of the corners of her mouth around the big shaft she had tightly held in her lips. It dripped down her chin and on to her blouse, skirt and knees. She didn’t care. She sucked him until he started to deflate.

She popped his soft cock out of her mouth and lifted her chin up and looked at him. He wiped her cum and the sides of her face with his hand. Barbara took his hand and licked it clean. He said: “Where the hell did you learn how to suck a cock like that?”


She smiled and said: "Oh you liked that did you? Well I have had lots of practice, Tom was actually the one who taught me what men like. He showed me all the sensitive spots on a man’s cock. He’s the only one besides you tonight I have ever sucked baby. So did you really like it? Was I good!! I’m glad. I want you to be pleased with me just like I’m pleased with you. Our sex is great Marvin you are right. And I would love to stay with you and let you fuck me again like this morning but I have got to go. Tomorrow I’ll meet you for lunch if that’s OK and I’ll move a few into your apartment tomorrow night. I’ll be there for you baby. And I’ll show you how much I want you.”

He smiled and asked: “So you are really going to stay at my place tomorrow? All night, right?”

She said: “Yes! If you want me too Marvin, I’ll spend the entire night with you tomorrow night. But I have to go now."

He kissed her goodbye and told her: “I’ll call you around 11:30AM tomorrow and let you know when I can meet you baby. OK?”

She kissed his cock and then his mouth one last time and drove away leaving him with his soft cock hanging out of his slacks in the parking lot. He said to himself: “DAM! Yea! See you tomorrow baby. Dam!!”

Barbara got home around 1AM and Tom was in the other bedroom. She rapped on the door and he said: “Go away whore! I have nothing to talk with you about.”

She opened the door and he said: “So did he fuck you again tonight. He’s a horny little SOB isn’t he?”

She said: “No we didn’t fuck but we both wanted too. We talked. He is the only person I can talk to about this logically. I sure can’t talk with you! And we had some dinner too. Look Tom, we HAVE to talk about this too. Tomorrow morning if you’re civil with me we need to get this out in the open. And maybe we can come to some sort of an agreement or agree to a separation, or divorce settlement as a last resort. But we have got to talk about this Tom!”

She began to close the door to the spare bedroom and stopped. She then told him: “Oh and Tom! There’s NOTHING LITTLE about him. And you’re right, he IS so horny for me and I love it. Now if you get mean and nasty with me. I’ll be the same way with you. Now can we treat each other with some courtesy?”

He didn’t answer her. She shut the door and went into her bedroom, the one that used to be their bedroom. She started to cry again and was shaking badly as she sat on the big bed alone. She could still taste Marvin’s cock in her mouth. She had drank a hell of a lot of his cum tonight and she decided she didn’t want to brush her teeth she wanted to savor his taste in her mouth and on her tongue all night. “Fuck you Tom”, she said to herself!

As she lay there thinking about Marvin’s big cock, she said: "Damn girl! I can’t believe I really sucked his cock in a parking lot behind a bar? God girl!! You’re turning into such a slut.”

But she knew she only wanted to do these sort of things for him, for Marvin, her lover. HER LOVER! She liked the sound of that. She smiled a little as she wiped her eyes.

She wasn’t sure what she wanted to do. Or what Tom was going to do. Or, oh god, what was going to happen to their lives. She curled up into a ball and fell asleep on top of the bed.

About 3AM the phone rang, she answered it and it was Marvin. He said he just wanted to see if she was OK and needed anything. She told him that she was going to talk with Tom in the morning and she would talk with him later when he called her around 11:30AM. She asked him where he was, and he told her he was in the kitchen of his house but wished he was between her legs. His wife was upstairs asleep. He told her he loved what she did to him in the parking lot tonight. And he missed her body next too his and really missed the softness of her pussy with his cock in her.

She moaned and told him she missed his cock in her too. She said she would let him know what she had decided and what Tom had decided and what they agreed on sometime time tomorrow. She asked: "Is your apartment still available if I need it Marvin?”

He told her: “I told you I would take care of you if you want me too. Maybe you should just leave him baby. You would stay with me for only a little while. You know the woman usually gets the house and the kids if there was a separation or divorce. The courts would decide the final outcome but 80% of the time, or more, the women make out well."

She said: “I have to go, I don’t want to talk about that now. I’ll talk with you soon Marvin. I miss you baby.” He hung up!

In the morning Tom was up first and made coffee. He sat at the kitchen table after getting the kids off to school. When Barb came down she looked like she had been up all night crying. Tom asked her: “Who call here last night so late?”

She said: “I think you know who it was. He wanted to know if I was OK.”

Tom asked: “ Are you alright Barb?”

She said: “No Tom I’m not alright. I’m sick about all of this. I’m so confused and worried right now. I don’t want to hurt you like this.”

Tom didn’t answer her he drank his coffee and finally said: “OK Barb. This is your show, how should we start this discussion? I will try to keep it civil Barbara but I have to tell you I feel like you have ripped my heart out with your own hands and treat on it while I watched you do it. I am so fucking sad. I don’t know if I can sit here and listen and not go crazy.”

She said: “ OK Tom! OK I understand because if this was the other way around, I am sure I would feel the same way as you do. First, I want you to know that I still love you very deeply and always will Tom. I want you to believe me about that. If you don’t believe another thing I ever say to you, please believe me when I say I do love you. I have a problem, a really big problem that I have got to deal with. And, I need to deal with it, with or without your support. If I don’t, I’ll be the one going crazy.”


She hesitated for a minute and looked at him. She was trying to gage him, to see if there was any reaction. There wasn’t any! He said: “OK I know you have a problem. I can see you have a problem. Well so do I. If you love me like you said you do, how in the hell can you cheat on me and let some black guy fuck you Barbara? It doesn’t add up or make any sense to me and it never will.”

She stood up and got a cup of coffee. She wasn’t sure if she should say what she was thinking because she wasn’t sure what Tom would do. He might kill her, she knew how upset he was, and how mad.

She stood by the sink and said: “I have been think a great deal about all of this for some time Tom. In fact it’s all I have been thinking about since that night I came home from the school parking lot after I told you I was going to have dinner with Mary but really was with Marvin. I might have a way that will work for both of us if you agree. But, I’m afraid to tell you what it is because I don’t know how you will react. I know you are so mad and upset with me you could kill me.”

He said: “I don’t think you can hurt me any more that you have already done Barb. I mean you’re fucking a black guy what else could you possibly say that would hurt me more than that. What I want to know is WHY? Why did you start fucking another guy? Don’t we have sex as much as you want, anyway you want, and where you want to do it? Isn’t the sex we have great or is did you lie to me about that too. I really want to know why you did this to me, your kids and family.”

1...45678...13