Revenge Ch. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, now, she felt it for a third time with Marvin cumming in her womb. She had climaxing so hard, she lifted her body up until it was almost completely off the bed at the point of the peek of her climaxes. Only her feet, neck and head were still on the bed, the rest of her body was up in the air lifting them both off the bed and pumping into him. She had rotated her hips and pussy on his cock for so long as her orgasm moved on and on taking in her body first, then her mind and finally her very sole.

She had been one big orgasm as they worked together to achieve a level of satisfaction that neither had experienced before. It was a level, which would put them both into a state of pure lust, and passion pushing them to want more and more of each other. They both had headed towards a joining of their bodies each had wanted and needed so desperately. They had achieved that. As Marvin fucked Barbara to her maximum orgasms, they both peeked at the same time.

Their bodies had formed a perfect horizontal Y, just like she and her husband Tom had done on their wedding night. Marvin was her lover not her husband. As the orgasm hit Marvin he arched his back and shoved his cock down into Barb’s pussy as deep as he could make it reach, creating one arm of the letter Y. At the same time, Barbara’s orgasm hit her and she arched her back pushing her sex up into him as far and as hard as she could, forming the other arm of the Y. Their legs formed the bottom part of the letter Y.

They were locked together letting their orgasms flow over them. It was amazing that it hit both of them almost exactly together. Her body screamed for more and more stimulation from his cock, and she continued to cum. Barbara cried out over and over again for Marvin to fuck her harder! Harder!! And still HARDER!!!

Marvin felt her pussy coat his cock again and again as she produced more and more of her cum. It washed around his shaft making his movements into and out of her body even smoother, with just enough friction to stimulated him to the maximum and lubricate him. It give his cock the feeling of a lifetime. And he blew his huge load of cum into her filling her completely.

He was considered a skillful man when he had sex. He knew what it took to give a woman her maximum number of orgasms and sexual feelings. But Marvin almost felt like the amateur here when he saw and felt the way Barb had fucked him. He was so impressed with Barbara that he decided he would try to give her everything he could to make this the fucking of her life. He was hoping she would want him again and again and again. He felt she would from the way she held him and told him as they fuck.

Barbara was thinking the exact same thing. He was making her feel like no other man had ever come close to doing. Not even her wonderful husband who she loved so much, could bring her to the orgasmic peeks she was experiencing today in Marvin’s arms. Maybe it was just the newness of it all, a new man, a new black man, a big cock no a huge cock. Or maybe it was the thrill of cheating, she didn’t know for sure yet and she really didn’t care. All she knew was she now had a lover, a very good lover with a huge cock. One who treated her right but fucked her like the devil himself. And her lover was giving her everything she ever wanted from the sex they were having. She loved his body against her and she worshiped that huge cock fucking her crazy with lust. He had fucked her like a big machine with its piston pounding into her like she had never experienced before.

She closed her eyes as she held her lover and moaned as she felt her body begin to rise off the bed again and again each time she climaxed. She realized she had many orgasms, no that wasn’t exactly correct. She didn’t have many orgasms, it was more like one long, long steady orgasm she was feeling. With him pumping and thrusting into her giving her maximum satisfaction, she had used her hands and held his head as she looked up into his eyes saying: “That’s right baby. Fuck your white whore. Fill me and give me all of your cum. Fuck me baby. Fuck me and make me cum. Give me that big fucking black cock. Fuck my white pussy and make me scream baby. Make me scream. Give it to me.”

And Marvin did, he made her scream over and over again as she climaxed like nothing she had ever felt before. But, Barbara was making him scream too with the squeezing of her pussy on his cock and the way she was moving her body on him.

As they continued to fuck each other they held their stare, they were talking and telling the other how they wanted it, how they wanted to be fucked. Their faces were within inches from each other.

Now as Marvin moved his hips against her she realized he wasn’t done, he wanted to do it AGAIN. He wanted to keep on fucking her. This would be the, oh hell she didn’t know, she had lost count of the orgasms she had. She didn’t remember how many times Marvin had cum in her pussy either.

All she knew was she wanted it again too. He started by licking and sucking on her tits as he increased his speed and movement inside her pussy. He whisper: “One more time!! OK baby! We have time for one more!”

As their bodies moved together again, as they both increased their speed slamming their bodies together again and again and again. Faster and faster and faster he pumped into her and as she tried to speak, there was no voice, no words that came out of her mouth. Her voice had left her from the passion. She looked into his face again holding it with her hands and mouthing the words to him saying: “I love you Marvin. I love you!”

He handed her a bottle of water and after a few seconds she got enough voice strong enough to whisper in his ear as he held her tight letting him ram into her pussy. His cock, deep inside her body, was pleasing her like she had always wanted, always dreamed of being pleased between her legs, like she needed desperately now that she had his big cock fuck her once. She knew she would want it always until she either went insane with her lust or died from a heart attack from fucking this hard and long.

She told him again: “Fuck me Marvin. Give it to me baby. Fuck me. Fuck me forever. Never stop fucking me. Never! Never!! NEVER! OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD! I LOVE YOU BABY! I’M GOING TO CUM AGAIN! MY GOD I CAN’T STOP FUCKING ON YOUR COCK!!”

Then she cried out with an animal sound from somewhere deep inside her body. She had started to orgasm again for god knows how many times. She said the words to him again: “Marvin I love you baby! I love you! Ahhhhh. Yes. Ummm. It’s so good! So good!!!”

And then the next orgasm hit her as hard as she had ever had in her life. She screamed again: “OH CHRIST! MARVIN!! OH MY LOVE!! OH MY GOD FUCK ME HARD!! FUCK ME! OH I LOVE THIS BABY! OH GOD!! OH MY LOVE FUCK ME!! OH GOD!! OH GOD!! OH MY GOD!! FUCK ME MARVIN FUCK ME! HARDER BABY! FUCK ME HARDER! YES!! OH GOD! YES! YES! YES! YES! OH MY PUSSY!! MY PUSSY! IT’S ON FIRE! IT’S ON FIRE MARVIN! OH FUCK ME BABY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!! OHH YESS! OHH YESS!! GOD!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYEEESSS!!!!!!!! YES! YES! YES! MMMMAAAARRRRRVVVVIIIIINNNN!!!!!!!!!”

He moaned when he felt their bodies up off the bed again as she slammed her cunt into him again and again and again. He began to slam down into her pussy driving his big cock into her body with all the power and energy he left in his body. And then as her body reached the peek of its climax. They both felt it sweep over here and take over her body completely once again. She lifted them and rammed into him like a machine fucking him harder and faster than he had ever been fucked before.

She screamed out with some wounded animal. Marvin knew it was her way of telling him and the world she was reaching the apex of her hardest climax yet. She could feel the pure sweet pleasure flowing all over her body and melt into every cell, every pour, every part of her being to the smallest atom in her body. She began rocking her hips faster and faster and faster on his body making him pump and fuck her with his huge cock with the same violence and force she was slamming into him.

Moving fast, she felt her ass and lower body hump and hump and hump both of their bodies up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, again and again and again. Her voice moaned animal sounds again, she was that far-gone now.

Holding her face in his hands now they looked into his eyes again. She told him loudly: “OH MARVIN! OH YES! OH GOD!! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD BABY!! OH GOD YES!!! DRIVE IT IN ME BABY!! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARDER THAN YOU HAVE EVER FUCKED ANYONE!! DO IT MARVIN! FUCKED LIKE THE WHORE I AM! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK!”

As the orgasm washed over her she could feel her body’s inside making a huge sound that vibrated in her ears and all through her body and his. It sounded sort of like a heart beating only much louder. It shook her very sole. It was coming from the sex connection between them. Their sex organs locked together now and the sound grew so loud it was all she could hear. It echoed in her ears with its: “Thump, Thump, Thump, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP!!”

She then realized it was Marvin’s cum pumping into her womb filling it for god knows how many times. The sound continued to vibrate in her ears and shook her entire nervous system over and over and over again as Marvin was now the one sounding like the animal moaning and grunting and crying out as he spewed his cum deep inside her pussy.

For the longest time she heard only the thumping and the shaking of her entire body and sole. She knew he had cum long and hard and filled her entire reproductive system with his sperm.

She could never remember feeling like this. Ever! She was there.She had reached that next sexual level.She had reached a new height in her lovemaking. One her body wanted and needed. One she had been searching for all of her life. It was the most fantastic orgasmic feeling of pure bliss.

She closed her eyes and just rocked and rocked and rocked her pussy on Marvin’s huge cock buried completely inside her body. For all she knew his balls were up inside her too. She felt it in her pussy but she also felt it inside her womb, and inside her heart and inside her brain and her very sole! Her womb was full of his lovely, warm, wonderful cum. Her pussy was full with it too, and there was a huge pool of it under her ass making her lower body down to her knees wet and sticky.

She knew he was the one to ever give her this special, wonderful feeling, the only one. It was Marvin, wonderful sweet desirable Marvin, her black teacher. He was the one who had taken her to this level of rapture. Nerve in her life had she felt so tired and yet so alive. He could make her body do things she didn’t know she was capable of, that she didn’t realize she could ever achieve. He could do to her whatever he wanted and she knew it would make her feel good. He had provided her the extreme pleasure she now felt in her body.

As she lay under him, she could tell he was exhausted too. She hadn’t had to fight to achieve this feeling, or try to hold it back or even encouraged it, she had just let her mind and body and sole climax on his cock in her womb. It had moved her to a state of pure pleasure she had never realized before. It was one she always wanted but never quite achieved. She felt like she was floating and there was nothing or no one in the world but her and Marvin’s cock his wonderful cock loving her.

She was in love. She knew it. Not really in love with Marvin, it was his body, his cock and the way he fucked her with it that she was in love with so dam much. She felt Marvin’s cock finally begin to shrink for the first time. And she could feel the orgasm level slowly leaving her body. As Marvin’s cock slowly deflated inside her pussy, she felt the cock head move out of her womb and away from her cervix.

It was deflating quickly now and she stroked his neck and back and kissed his neck and shoulders as they lay there. Finally she let her legs fall off his ass and back on to the bed. She was so tired. The orgasms that Marvin had given her gave her pleasure like she never known before. They were so strong and lasted for so long she had finally just closed her eyes and Marvin watched her face change to a look of pure passion, to pure rapture, to pure lust, back to pure pleasure. He loved it!

Now she remembered she had felt her entire body, mind and sole lift up and merge into Marvin’s body, mind and sole. They had locked together in total bliss as one. They had moved together as one person as they rocked together and pumped together and gave the other the pleasure each wanted, each needed, from this union. She loved this feeling so much, she had no words to explain it or even to describe the pleasure she had received from Marvin’s wonderful cock.

He had shot his cum into her womb filling it many times today. Barbara felt his warm heavy cum inside her and she was glad she was on the pill. If she wasn’t she would have been with child by now because she had never had this much cum so deep inside her.

As she felt the warm fluid slowly begin to leak out of her cunt, it only served to extend the length of her pleasure. It felt unbelievable, she felt unbelievable. She couldn’t help it, her passion had been so great, and she felt like the four hours they had just spent together was only 20 minutes. She had been fucked no made love to, no both of those someway or somehow for almost 4 hours!

She taste blood in her mouth and as she still held Marvin tight she saw where the blood was coming from. She realized in the heat of her lust, that she had bitten his shoulder again, drawing blood! She could taste it! She moaned into his ear: “Oh baby! I’m so sorry I bit you. But I love your cock and the way you fucked me so much you drive me out of my mind baby. I love you Marvin. I mean that, I love you!”

He told her: “I love you too baby!”

Did he? Who knew, who cared? She lowered her voice and told him: “You filled me completely baby. Fill my pussy and filled my womb with your wonderful cum, and filled my heart with your sex. Oh god I love you so much!”

Marvin’s big balls were hanging way down against Barb’s ass and his cock shrunk until it had almost fell out of her stretched, cum filled slippery white pussy. Marvin felt like his entire insides had been pumped into Barbara’s body. He could never remembered feeling like this when he had fuck any women or shot his load into them.

Barbara was like some sort of a witch who had cast a spell over him. She was keeping him full of desire for her and had kept his cock hard even after 3 orgasms. That had never happened before. His cock had been as hard as he could ever remember it being. The skin just under the cock head had been stretched so tight during one of their final orgasms together that when he started cumming this last time, it actually hurt when it grew to reach its thickest and fullest point.

Later he would realize he had actually rip some skin just under the cock head where the skin was stretched so tight it cracked and was bleeding just a little. Some of his blood was mixed with his cum deep in Barbara’s body. He had never felt so large or so thick as he did just before he started his orgasm inside her.

As he spud all of his thick sticky body fluid into her, she had locked her legs around his back and pulled him even deeper into her body. He knew she wanted to feel every inch of his huge cock. He was sure he had never been this deep in a woman’s body before. He certainly never felt the passion or desires he had felt for Barbara. She was special very special.

Marvin knew he wanted much more of her. He would have to have her again and again and again. In fact he was wondering if he would even let her go today. He wanted his cock in her forever and she had told him she wanted it to stay there too. God she had felt so good. Never had he felt his cock loved by the smooth walls of a pussy like Barbara’s.

Never did he feel a woman orgasm like he witnessed her climax this morning. She had moved her body like no other woman he knew. And, she had giving him all of her body and love. He knew she was beautiful, most likely the most beautiful white women he had ever had. And, she was one fantastic fucking machine.

She moaned his name over and over again each time she started to come around from her long, hard, unbelievable climaxes. She had just dropped her legs a few minutes ago that had been wrapped tightly around his back for god knows how long as she fucked him. He lifted up and looked into her eyes and she lifted her head up to kiss him. He was a little surprised as she kissed him with all the passion and desire she had left. He knew she was as tired as he was. She wanted him, she really did want him to be with her, to be his lover.

She kissed him more like a lover, than a one-night stand. She had told him that she loved him a number of times but it was in the heat of passion during an orgasm. He knew people say all kinds of things when they are fucking and cumming. But now she was calm and she had told him again! He felt her tongue touching his mouth and then begin to move around on his full lips.

He opened his mouth letting her snake her tongue in. She started to fuck his mouth slowly and gently, moving it in and out. When they broke, she moaned: “Oh god Marvin this day has been fantastic. You were the best fuck I have ever had baby. I didn’t want you to ever pull out of me. I want you to love me again and again baby. To fuck me again and again Marvin. Do you think we could do it one more time? Can you fuck me into paradise again today. Fuck me one last time baby. Oh god I want you in me again, fucking me hard and fast so bad. So bad. I can’t seem to get enough of your big cock baby!”

He smiled down at her and locked his eyes on her eyes as he said: “I feel the same way baby. I want more of you too. But I’m not sure I can. You really worked me. I have never fuck so hard for so long and cum so much.”

She moaned and held him tight as he continued to gyrate his hips around and around making his soft 6-inch cock work the best it could on her body. He wasn’t getting hard and he knew it. He was trying but realized he was spent. He looked at her and told her he couldn’t do it any more for awhile. How long he wasn’t sure.

She said: “Let me try and get it hard Marvin. Let me suck it.”

He moaned and said: “You can suck my cock anytime you want baby!”

He rolled over on his back and held his cock up for her to wrap her beautiful lips around and suck. But he happened to look at the clock on the night sat and realized it was Noon. He had 30 maybe 40 minutes to clean himself up, get his ass out of there and be at his meeting by 12:30PM.

He sat up quickly and told her: “It will have to wait baby. I have go!! I can’t miss this afternoon appointment. I might get fired. Hell I might get killed.”

He laughed but he looked very nervous. He jumped up and went into the bathroom. He didn’t have time to shower, he washed his cock and balls. It was then that he noticed the skin just under the head of his cock was ripped and bleeding just a little. He wiped the rest of him quickly with a wash rag and dressed as fast as he had ver dressed. He kissed Barbara goodbye quickly telling her, as he walked to the door, he would call her soon and they could get together again.

She lay there thinking I don’t even know what he did for a living, full time. In fact she didn’t know very much at all about him except he taught school part-time. How old was he, where did he live where did he come from, did he have any kids, she didn’t know. She started to think about her children and husband Tom and what they would think of her if they could see her now.