All Comments on 'Revenge, Inc. Danny Jenkins'

by H20wader

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You found it

I think after years of following your stories (or seemingly years) I believe that you've found that niche to expand into. A lot of those stories you've been carrying around with you can I think now be set down in a type of series. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I enjoyed this story very much. I loved the main character's name, Harold Stasson. It reminded me of Harold Stassen who ran for President many times.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Something a little different

Nice story! It was a fun read and the good guys won. What more do you want?

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A good story in search of an editor

That was a very promising effort, but I'd be shocked if it had been proofread even once. Some of the errors were so glaring that they seriously detracted from the story.

Sorry, but it's painful to see such a potentionally good piece of work spoiled by grammer, spelling and tense problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

Light an fast. The bad guys get it in the end and the hero is an adorable kid. I did love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You Crazy Fisherman - The Wizzard Will See U Now

for the implant - not imagination by any stretch but a bookend set of editors and most of all some patience mixed with diligence.

But don't stop - the outlook on this series looks like a 43 pound 17 ozer on a nymph in the rain without a mosquito in sight.

Have fun for us Author - With Very High Regard

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Bravo

Wader, you know that you're nuts, and thank goodness that there are storytellers like you around. Just a suggestion, these tales should be longer and more fleshed out; you know we always want more from you. lol

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
Very...

nicely done...very to the point and somewhat like a police report in places but still clicked off well with the story. i enjoyed it and hope to read more from you on this story.Thank you for sharing...keep up the good work. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

Len BeeLen Beealmost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better...

Wader, another good tale. It would help the reader follow the flow of your work if you didn't have the mistakes that get in the way. A good editor, and a good edit, would improve your finished product. Well, just something to think about...

Len Bee

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
I am getting excited!!

I cannot wait for you to go full bore on this type of a series. I agree with you that there are lots of people out there seeking revenge for a wide variety of reasons. A few I can think of are the financial such as this one, the cheating spouse, the asshole boss, the rapists, the abusers, oh the supply of people needing revenge served on them is limitless.

A couple of points on this story specifically. As several have said, a bit more proof reading or the absent editor would have helped.

The ending left a couple of unanswered questions and confusion.

First, the $500,000 fee. Just how much of that did our buddy Harold get himself? Certainly a great day for him, but quantifying it would have been nice.

Second, the $250,000 from Judith's client??? What client? None ever mentioned, just that she had been busy. Putting some detail about her client into the story would have helped. Otherwise the $250,000 comment only confused me.

Finally, why did they call it a night. Things were finally starting to heat up between Harold and Judith and they cut it off? It appears as it has been some time since the two of them had the hots for each other. Why not let them get to the finish line just this once. The brother could have caught them doing the deed and commented, "It's about time Harold, Judith has wanted you there for a long time."

Thanks for your efforts Wader, this series has lots of potential and I know you will use it.

Charleybear

p.s. Trout season in WI opens tomorrow, I will be hitting the stream by 6:00 a.m.; I can almost feel the tug at the end of the line already. Wish me luck.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Well, you proved them wrong

Someone once commented that there wasn't really anything new on the boards here in the way of a story. Well proved that wrong.

At times the story seemed to bounce around on me some, but that wasn't really all that bad and it kinda was a snapshot in the day and life of this guy. While he was not really directly involved in the main part of the story, he was kinda part of it in a different way.

Nice story.

-Risq

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
Well Done

A good story with a different twist. nicely done

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 18 years ago
Awful

It it too bad his editor was not available. And it is also too bad he doesn't have enough respect for his readers to at least once read what he has written. I can't recall reading here another story that had more misspellings, grammatical errors, dropped words, and incomplete sentences.

And the story was poorly crafted.

In a word: awful!

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 18 years ago
Awful

It it too bad his editor was not available. And it is also too bad he doesn't have enough respect for his readers to at least once read what he has written. I can't recall reading here another story that had more misspellings, grammatical errors, dropped words, and incomplete sentences.

And the story was poorly crafted.

In a word: awful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE...

and to "the navigator" who has a ton of complaints about percieved mistakes let me say before you complain about someone who has a history of good stories try to figure out the "submit your comment" and only do it once YOU MORON

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
A good start to a promised series

It's all been said by worthy readers of a wonderful writer.

Thanks for the entertainment.

z00timez00timealmost 18 years ago
SCREW the syntax

A great mind like yours shall be allowed LIBERTIES!

Very entertaining,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Except for the stilted dialogue

I enjoyed the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
who's the boss?

Yep you got me hooked. Who is the boss? I loved the story. A little short though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Like Mike Hammer and Velda

Your revenge stories were interesting, I loved the frictions and suspense in the relationship of the two co-workers. They reminded me of the great stories of Spillaine's Mike Hammer and Velda. thanks a lot.....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

A whole lot of detail packed on one page put it was a great tale.

Smart kid.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Short - direct - good beginning

Let's see how this develops -

avidfaavidfaover 10 years ago
Little, fun story

but the following is funny (I'm not being mean, we all make typos, use the wrong homonym, leave out or double words)

"my editor is out of town so I to blame for all errors"

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Cute Read****

Thanks for sharing.

xhunter4uxhunter4u3 months ago

Mom was severely scared in the fire.

scared = afraid

scarred = disfigured, as in a FIRE

jeez

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous